Apex Legends is fun

youtube.com/watch?v=RzXSRrWwHy0

Apex Legends is fun.

Attached: apex-legends-pathfinder-wallpaper001.jpg (1047x1075, 235K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.twimg.com/media/Dz-6uT8UcAAt5KB.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=txeOAGNUcbw
youtube.com/watch?v=c6yWUt_nVqY
youtube.com/watch?v=bmVD6F9JrgY
youtube.com/watch?v=9PfFPW9a90w
youtube.com/watch?v=XqIdlzl5E2I
youtu.be/MY_-OnGPAog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Apex Legends is fun
this but unironically

Actually kinda fun video but I guess everything can be with that absolute banger.

go back to Plebbit

cringe

currently started to downloading it
what I'm in for?

>apex
Lol more like gaysex

lmao gateeem

It's a free download just fucking play it and form your own opinion

Die you fucking racist shill I shit on your ass game

It's fun, but it really needs a solo mode.

still needs an hour when the download is finished

crashes and lag

>Mastiff gon' give it to ya

It's like someone watched a RE2 remake Tyrant meme video but didn't realize why that joke was made.

Attached: 1270850138296..jpg (411x334, 21K)

It's amazing.

Attached: Auschwitz Simulator.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

>titanfall 3 died for this
What is so special about this trash

For anyone actually playing the game and not just shitposting about it:
If you enter "+twitch_prime_linked 1" (obviously remove the ")in the advanced settings of Apex in the Origin client, you will get the rewards of the twitch prime link without actually linking it. It's an ugly PAthfinder skin and 5 apex packs.

Attached: Apex-Legends-Twitch-Prime-1280x720[1].jpg (1280x720, 90K)

i tried it yesterday and it's actually pretty fun but i'm so atrociously bad at shooters that i will forever be easy kill fodder for anyone half-decent.

Sort of like Overwatchno game breaking abilities so don't worrybut in a battle royal.
Nothing else to be said to be honest..

Thanks, user.

That's beautiful. I'm glad none of them knew you can kick down doors so this webm could be made.

pbs.twimg.com/media/Dz-6uT8UcAAt5KB.jpg

I want to fuck Pathfinder!

they themselves said a new Titanfall game's coming

>everything is Crayola Unreal Grey
>janky samey animations
>every character is the same size
>guns arent distinct
>weapon model takes up a quarter of the screen

This is the game you fags are jerking off over?

Attached: 1529342673718.gif (258x193, 1.42M)

The robot looks pretty cute but that's about it

cope

can you hit people with kicked doors?

Agreed.
However I have a few concerns:
>devs have said they aren't going to put another map out any time soon
>EA is going to see Anthem flounder and probably start forcing Respawn to get slimy with content distribution in their new cashcow
>there's a lot of meh guns like the Hemlock and Flatline compared to more interesting stuff like the Triple Take, hopped-up Prowler, Peacekeeper
>once you reach Level 100 there is no way to get more Apex Coins/Boxes without paying
Depending on what's offered, I still intend on getting the Battle Pass, but I advise people to tread cautiously with the game in the long-term.

>It's an ugly PAthfinder skin
nigga what? that looks cool as hell. Purple on black is based as fuck.

Attached: as seen from aborbve.png (491x500, 174K)

yeah but the model is uggo
his standard skin is the only good one

>make a shitty CoD clone
>add some shitty Battle Royale mechanics
>turn all the characters into ugly niggers
>''it's so fun guys haha, pls play our game! see, everyone is playing it! No, we don't fake our numbers or use bots to inflate our numbers haha''
yikes

Yeah feels bad about the loot boxes.
I used to have gacha/loot boxes addiction and I don't really wanna start again but the limited loot boxes are not helping

Cope.

I think the guns are great design wise, and they're all fun to use (though the mozambique is shit and the P2020 needs a very slight buff)
The prowler and Flatline are literally the Assault Rifle and Battle Rifle from Halo though.
Respawn's already talked shit about EA so I doubt they'd get too slimy
And does anyone really give a shit about the skins?

yikes

>try out the Mastiff in the shooting range
Wow, 250 damage, even if you're not aiming straight at the target.
>try out the Mastiff in-game
webm related

Attached: NoDamage.webm (620x349, 2.48M)

Cope harder.

>but what do you mean I can't just vaguely aim in the direction of a target and instantly kill them?

That was sick how he kicked the door open
>X GON GIVE IT TO YA, HE GONE GIVE IT TO YA

Some skins are dope tho like kunai wraith

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
PLAY OUR GAME YOU RACIST PIECES OF SHIT

No its fucking not. Its got the same problem every other shootan' battle royale has
>you don't start with a weapon so you're forced to rely on luck when you land
>maps are fucking huge, if you don't land near action you could go a whole 10 minutes not seeing anyone
At least it doesn't have the shitty building mechanic from fortnite, and its got some differences from the others thanks to characters

It was sick and totally rad the way the dude awesomely executed that move. Right on. I shall be installing the game right now and so should you.

because skins are literally 70% of the game

cope.

Is there a solo mode yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=txeOAGNUcbw
youtube.com/watch?v=c6yWUt_nVqY

That was sick how he kicked the door open

Attached: apex-legends-network-lag-delay.jpg (1600x900, 457K)

Yeah. People can bodyblock doors so you have to kick it into them. You can also shoot the door handle to open them.

Holy shit. I have been playing this for NINE hours straight. Addictive as fuck. Like I legit have been sitting in this chair for the past nine hours playing Apex Legend. Fuck, man.

Attached: file.jpg (2489x1400, 339K)

If the game aims for niggers, snowflakes, and women
It should only be played by niggers, snowflakes and women

does it do damamge and push them back?

I don't think I've met someone that actually cares about the skins in Apex beyond maybe one for their favorite character

Braaap threads

you have to ADS with it
the spread changes drastically

Why didn’t this game take off? It looks fun.

gathering items for a game is always nice
whats not nice is when they cost real money
and when the game is as content lacking as it is and skins make up most of its content then yes people do care about skins

>>everything is Crayola Unreal Grey
The games grey because he's almost dead, also its source not unreal
>>janky samey animations
animation of him throwing a canister is the same both times, shocking
>>every character is the same size
basic balance
>>guns arent distinct
you can tell this from the 20 seconds where you only see the teammates gun and the enemies which clearly fire different looking bullets and are held in 1 and 2 hands respectively
>>weapon model takes up a quarter of the screen
how would you know this when he never has a weapon equipped?

Sandwiched between COD and Battlefield release dates after the first game wasn't particularly flying off the shelves and was already only on Xbone and PC.

no its gray because thats one of his abilites
everything turns grey except for players and their footsteps

He's playing Caustic, retard.

The content amount in the game is fine, plus it's already getting new weapon releases.

Battle royale games are an anti-skill genre for shitters and normalfags.

>dmx is a re2 remake reference
No

youtube.com/watch?v=bmVD6F9JrgY

I seen some fucking r34 of thicccc pathfinder on day 1 of apex release and I can't look at those skins without seeing it now

its not even gray though
the game just looks like that

Better than fortnite

that's not what he was saying

the only new thing in the game is the havoc, everything else is from titanfall 2

Apex is first good game to come out in awhile.

Attached: 78bddd0b0536cce50ae509bb96ff4f108fbd5d404a2b226e0d7e7e723ea59d2a.jpg (255x255, 11K)

Play the game first, be happy if you get a lucky lootbox and then play the game again.
No point in getting upset about lootboxes, just enjoy the game. See it as a RNG bonus

1) A lot of people had burned out on Titanfall 1 pretty much immediately. It was a super hyped game and everyone played it, except the game was light on content and if you didn't make it your mission to actually use absolutely all the content, then it got stale fast. It left a sour taste in people's mouths.
2) It was sandwiched in the week between the biggest, most hyped Battlefield ever and COD. So most normies bought Battlefield 1 instead, all the COD kiddies were distracted and didn't have time for anything new and that left only the Titanfall vets as an audience.
3) There was also barely any marketing and the EA-managed twitter account for the game was run by absolute retards trying to stirr up shit.
4) The beta a month before release was terrible and created a lot of bad buzz by veterans because they butchered the game feel. They listened to everything though and the game was better off for it on release, except other people only remembered the bitching and didn't hear that it all got resolved.
5) From the moment it launched people around the internet kept shouting from the rooftops that the game was dead because it didn't launch with millions of concurrents. This crying has lasted until today and it's still not really true. It drove a lot of people online away from it, I'd say.

Attached: titanfall_2_angel_city.webm (711x400, 2.87M)

yeah but its still faggot that they would take money for it

Hello Friend

Attached: apex hello.jpg (131x164, 12K)

Better, c o p e.

So it's squads only right?

I'm sick of team FPS, this looks fun with the mobility options and I've never really played a proper battle royale game before. Do I skip this if I specifically want a solo multiplayer FPS?

why does this game trigger pol so much?

i hope thats straight and not gay

Apex Legends is fun but should I buy Titanfall2?
I'm shit

Didn't have to do that in the shooting range?

>vaguely

Attached: vaguely.png (635x719, 858K)

A Discount Titan Fall 2 but without the shit that made it good

Solo drop when

Can you link to Twitch on Playstation?
I already did it for Warframe

Yes Apex is basically training you to play Titanfall 2

why do discord trannies keep bringing up /pol/ though?

>What is the prowler, and peacekeeper

I like the game a lot but this makes me chuckle a little

Attached: Apex Legends Guardians.png (797x599, 836K)

those arent real though

don't all bullet have travel distance?

>wrong pic

Attached: vaguely.png (631x715, 878K)

>get called out
>d-discord tranny’s

lmao is this the new meme we’re using? epic let’s own some libs, we already ran soi, c*ck, and NPC into the ground

What?

If you main Bloodhound or Bangalore you are a faggot.

because just about every character is brown and/or gay?

3m from the target? wtf

Trash netcode, fuck off shills.

youtube.com/watch?v=9PfFPW9a90w

Wait. The fuck is an EA account?!
Is that like a Blizzard account?

What's up with the Halo CE rifles

Attached: Halo1610.jpg (1920x1200, 250K)

>Everyone Auto Picks Lifeline, Wraith, and Bangalore

the bullets in this game move as fast as nerf darts

Shit taste.

Holy shit you're desperate

This

Of course you do, you're an npc lol.

Well fuck me, that explains why I can't hit anything at all.
In the shooting range it's easy as hell to get headshots from miles away, just by aiming in the general direction of the targets, but I never seem to hit anything in-game.

Attached: headshots.webm (620x349, 1.98M)

But does it run better and has better netcode?

you're literally retarded.

its also due to the game having shit netcode
alot of shots that should have hit sometimes just does nothing

He throws two caustic gas tanks in the webm dumbass

/pol/ here

Game is fine, stop strawmanning us.

Sure as fuck feels that way

My bad, for some reason when I clicked on the post it went to the OP.

>Normies using the X gonna give it to you meme on none resident evil related content
NORMIES GET OUT RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

just yesterday i had multiple occasions where i shot someone and it made a bloodsplat and the slap hitsound but no damage numbers

Not as fan as Titanfall 2 but
>best communication system I've ever seen in a team-FPS
>solid class design that doesnt overshadow shooting but adds some asymmetric gameplay
>Good map design where each section is pretty distinct and walled off
>actually fun characters
It's the best BR game on the market, free or otherwise. Not the best FPS but the best BR game by a country mile.

That track has been used in frag movies and skill comps for over a decade, you giant newfag.

What did Respawn mean by this?

The fat characters are all garbage cause they have like double the hitbox of the smaller ones.

>what I'm in for?
Bankruptcy because Origin will steal all your money and destroy your PC

why the flying fuck would you play this shit over let's say titanfall 2 or even battlefield 1? Why? Why? Is it a generation thing, do you need to forget other shooters exist?

i think its got to do with it being free more than anything

See

fair enough. The base model is definitely the best.

>No mechs
>No TF2 movement
>EA

Anything related to EA is automatically cancer.

Attached: 1544424428559.png (363x327, 262K)

i honestly thought that BR games are bullshit but this is the most fun i've had in shooters since Enemy Territory

That just what one area, bunker looks like, guns are distinct, and characters are different sizes. The character that guy is playing is bigger than 80% of the cast, and its not even justified. They should all actually be the same size, really.

But nothings happening for ages.

npc post

I fucking hate EA, they would kill their families for a little bit of money.

Attached: cancer.jpg (1920x1080, 391K)

Same. I think the reason for this is that it pays off being hyper aggressive while also requiring a degree of skill to stay alive while being a hyper aggressive cunt.
It feels great when you flank 3 people and fuck their day off while parkouoing through shit.

Hemlock is top tier if you switch it to single fire.

I'm actually worried a bit at this trend as I have the same mindset and so do most of the people I play with

technically they're not making any money off of us and that's not going to last

How many people play it today, is it worth getting? I really liked 1.

look at your crosshair while aiming it
all im saying
i dont like it
i dont roll with the golden shit guns

>winning a game for once
>game crashes

Attached: 1432158734501.jpg (180x173, 6K)

doesnt feel that way at all. theres no way pubg has better stats than anything on that board. pubg, you turn a corner and then you drop. apex feels extremely responsive.

There's probably a sizeable audience that'll buy a skin or two, or the battlepasses at least just to support the game

Not him but I was playing it last week on ps4 and it hovered around 2 to 6k players over my weekends. Took me under a minute to find games.

>spent two whole days grinding out some proficiency with the wingman because I was getting stomped by it
>the only person who can even come close to stopping you is an equally skilled player with a wingman
it's just too good and now I cant use anything else

This is the fate of Respawn.

Attached: pain.jpg (1112x1072, 220K)

>game intends to survive financially off skins
>does basic reskins and doesn't offer any serious outfit changes
There is a huge untapped market of people who want to play characters like bangalore but hate looking at that coons ugly face and hair, give the bitch a fucking mask or something

RDR 2 just came a months ago

Attached: Screenshot_20190222-133250.png (1080x1920, 1.31M)

Yeah, it does it automatically if your twitch account is under the same email as your playstation account

kek m8, I'll shit down your throat with a kitted r99

PC used to be 1500 - 2000 concurrents. Ever since Apex launched, it gained another 500 or more on top.
You should be able to find games within a minute or two, as long as you're not picky about modes and just search for most of them. If you only queue for Last Titan Standing or something, you better have some time on your hands.

Game is probably dead in fringe areas of the planet, though.

>decide against playing it when every youtuber was shillin git day one

>2 weeks later
>alright fuck it lets try it

>literally no solo mode so I have to que with 2 randoms and can't practice getting gud
>die instantly trying to punch someone since they took all the weapons
>log out forever

excuse me what now?
i dont remember a game like that

God I hate battle royales so fucking much, they just aren't fun.
Apex is almost decent because everything outside of the battle royale aspect is pretty good, but battle royale is just such a fucking shitty genre it drags the game down.
Just play titanfall 2 instead my dudes

Attached: 1501885373556.png (676x544, 261K)

>this post
new, the R99 shreds but is only applicable at the closest of ranges, you can literally snipe with a Wingman and a digital

Probably caustic and mirage are going to get buffed hard to force late adopters to buy legend tokens. The current playerbase won't complain about this because anyone playing apex over the last few weeks will already have them unlocked.

I fucking hate it that everytime someone else is the jumpmaster they always try to drop into the most contested part where 20 other people already picked up guns and instantly kill us. It's so stupid that the ToK is literally 0 when you start out but then turns into 5 billion years after you pick up purple armor.

Shit players who watch too much dizzy/shroud are obsessed with hot dropping, my average game with randoms lasts about 2 minutes

Havok gun is the shit.

Whats the best FPS user?

it seems like a less kickbacky devotion that's easier to laser people with

I think the select fire mode is shit though, it's like turning it into a scout

The game may play well and be enjoyable but i hate the battle royal style gameplay with such long wait times between matches, especially if you get killed early. inb4 zoomers screech git gud.

>is it worth getting?
It's frequently on sale for a couple of bucks. The campaign alone is worth that. Multiplayer is fun as well though. So you really can't go wrong with it on sale.

Furthermore if you put in the time to get good at the advanced movement mechanics (slide hopping, air strafing and grapple) it becomes absolutely amazing.

Quake 3 Arena

UT2K4

Attached: 1544696745312.jpg (250x500, 28K)

why are they dead if they're so good

my fat cock

im just really mad that this piece of gay is killing fortnite which is actually fun

>my fat cock
That ones single player only though.

but this game is just fortnite without the autistic fag building

gay robots with thicc robutts killing fortnite is the best thing that's happened all year

I love to watch Shroud, not because of the game but because of him.
youtube.com/watch?v=XqIdlzl5E2I

Holy shit, now that's a burn.

Attached: 1454350542792.png (222x227, 7K)

You can still find servers and players.

lmao

Attached: 1507253720377.jpg (420x300, 13K)

hes not wrong though

Attached: 1442142129280.png (400x400, 4K)

>1 view

Attached: 49a.jpg (236x261, 10K)

heh

Guess you got bamboozled, mate.

Objectively wrong

I want to play this game but it crashes 30 seconds into a match, despite working fine in training mode.

>seething shill can't handle facts
Kek, and you call me desperate?

Of the two, Titanfall 2 is much more fun and has so much more to offer.

Full disclosure: I play both games.

Attached: Titanfall 2 selfie template.png (1258x932, 1.01M)

how do i play caustic?

You don't have to wait, you can just dip out.

>pick a building
>fill it with farts
>kill yourself when nobody walks into the farts

Why is Mirage is so useless?
>Passive is only worth if your teammate is right in your vicinity
>Decoys are very unhuman like, easy to spot fakes
>Ultimate is the anti-definition of "surprise"

NAME ONE THING THAT ISN'T BETTER WHEN X GON GIV IT TO YA

>what if you could play an FPS games except half the time is spent scavenging for shit and gambling on circle locations and equipment
nah I'm ok

This game actually looks co-
>EA
Nevermind.

Attached: 1417637876941.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

He has a point, EA is awful. Respawn is early into their acquisition though, they have yet to be drained dry.

see

What kind of next-level contrarian faggot unironically defends EA

Point is that the game is fun and if you want to play it you should instead of making some cringy gamer activist stand. No comment on EA.

Respawn already said in an interview EA had nothing to do with it's development. Essentially, they're just funding the game.

Just like dead space.
Now look at DS3.
And Apex won't have sequels, but it will have terrible updates.

Anything connected to EA needs to be treated with caution though, they love their predatory monetization.

see All the more reason to play it now.

And Dead Space was based as fuck, so why don't you enjoy the game while it's actually good?

>EA BAD

Attached: NPC-header-1-640x480[1].jpg (640x480, 33K)

Didn't dead space 3 have gun lootboxes

>Respawn removed the Japanese dub voices in Titanfall 2 for people that bought the game outside of Japan
why though

I literally know nothing about this game and apparently it's the hot shit right now.
Am finally out of the loop for good.

No, it was just trash and abandoned the horror aspect to go full action.

I'm now convinced you're an actual shill, good job.

I'm sure it's quite the hill to climb to convince someone like you that people are "shills".

>Apex Legends is fun.
I have to agree. Its the best BR I've played. I actually want to play it, unlike fortnite and PUBG. And I enjoy playing it alone, also unlike fortnite and PUBG.

It's a Battle Royale game that takes place in the Titanfall universe.
Pretty good, really.

Attempting to deflect the worry that EA might fuck the game up in the future is basically that entire hill.

/pol/ here. Why would I be triggered over a game where you can gas minorities and faggots as a straight white male?

She gets sunglasses in one of the skins IIRC.

>shitty cod clone
>made by the devs of the best cod games

I'm just saying that if you think the game looks fun you should play it. You can always stop playing it if EA ruins it by whatever standard you'd set.

I'm currently playing it, but a lot of people don't want to put time and effort into learning and mastering something that might just shit itself and die.

>I'm just saying that if you think the game looks fun you should play it.
>
Oh nice, both the guy you're responding to and me must have misread your earlier comment friend! Haha so sorry, I'll see you on the battlefield of Apex Legends™!!

Nobody knows what the future holds. You can't live life without risks, but when it comes to video games I can't really see the danger of taking them.

>drop at hotspot
>always eat a peacemaker

Sometimes I don't even see the others that dropped at the same location (but the other 15 squads are just fine) so I get it as a surprise gift

>be anywhere
>eat a peacemaker
Just about everyone uses the peacemaker.

Reminder that Titanfall 3 got cannibalized for this. It also recovered EA's stock.

>All the more reason to play it now.
I'd rather pass and not support a company that has consistently been killing any small studio they touch.

Fuck off

see

no

>Drop down in some mid loot area
>stomp on people who clearly weren't lucky enough to get enough ammo and armor
>feel absolutely zero accomplishment
>uninstall

The point is to get good enough to stomp on people who DID.

Yeah, it's just frustrating if you don't get anything or just landed.
One time there were like 3 squads in front of the bunker, the bin I opened had nothing while some other dude just cleaned everything with the peacemaker get

I wish melee did a little more damage especially early game if you aren't carrying any weapons

>hope to get unlucky so you can derive some enjoyment from overcoming the stupid odds the game presents you with
I think I'd rather just play an FPS game where I'm just presented with opponents on par with me relatively consistently

I hot drop all the time, don't watch twitch, and for every quick death my squad has a match in the top 3. It's not that hard just bounce if need be

nigger

scavange for weapons for 30 minutes until you are killed by a black pixel 7000 yards away and watch your friends shoot at him for ten minutes

I dislike mastiff and I don't know why. I love Peacekeeper and Eva-8 and are my favorite weapons but something about Mastiff just feels off.

>he hasn't even tried to play the game for free

So either you're a retard who can't make up their own mind, or you're a retard who bought a Nintendo Switch as your only gaming platform.

>>die instantly trying to punch someone since they took all the weapons
You are supposed to spread before landing so everyone can get loot

What he's saying is stupid though. "__ Gon Give it to Ya" meme video titles existed long before RE2 remake

youtu.be/MY_-OnGPAog

>crayola grey
it's bunker, it's a grey bunker, that part of the map is grey

The ring is the size of a parking lot at 20 mins

the map is barely 7000 yards, it's probably the best for that single aspect, you'll never have to trek for 20 minutes to get to any sort of action because all of the areas are within a minute or two of each other and you can go pretty speedy with sliding

Mirage' value to the team is raw sex appeal. He isn't supposed to be good, just a pretty face

The balloons really help you get around too. Honestly its surprising how many little QOL things, like that, are in this game

that video gave me aids