Upupupupu!

See you soooon!

Attached: 1550299272801.png (1081x588, 440K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ak6adR1Z-p8
youtube.com/watch?v=u2yTShUCLrk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm all aboard the Monokuma meme, but what would his moveset be?

Various claw swipes and kicks, incorporating all the execution and murder weapons (aside from maybe any gun related one) into his moveset

Attached: 1548637699175.png (2630x1572, 362K)

Why would you leave out the most important songs: Mister Monokuma’s Lesson and Mister Monokuma’s Tutoring? They’re literally his themes.

You just know his final smash would be god tier

BASED

Attached: 1542429482891.png (519x548, 169K)

>attacks are based off murder methods and executions
I would main him in a second if he played like this. One of his throws should involve him stamping on a seesaw and launching the enemy though.

I miss this beard. He was very charismatic

Holy shit no kill this shitty franchise

everyone knows it should be Nagito anyway

I fucking wish.

Too bad Spike Chunsoft is too small/irrelevant.

The only thing that matters is that his final smash is an execution.

>final smash
>launches himself at opponent flying them off screen
>8 bit Monokuma display pops up with the 'Game Over!' dragging the character off of it like before an execution
>Rocket ship execution or something
based

Attached: 1550368431723.jpg (1024x583, 81K)

As much as I'd love to see it happen, I doubt it. No history with Nintendo.

Attached: d1a849594bad63390cd886acd8032a05.jpg (720x1000, 546K)

Attached: 1518802040502.png (640x437, 389K)

Never say never. Sakurai likes Kodaka's games, he likes weird surprises and unexpected inclusions, and relevancy has never been an issue for him as shown by adding people like Ice Climbers and Marth

user those are Nintendo characters. And before you say Joker, SMT has been with Nintendo since Famicom.

>final smash
>he pulls out a button and bangs it with a gavel, creating a small shockwave
>the final smash then focuses on the character who was closest to Monokuma when he hit the button
>it's a personalised execution based off the series the character is from
please Sakurai

I've thought about this but I think they can remedy it by coinciding his release with a DR port to Switch, like they did with Bayonetta

Wasn't there a leak about the DR trilogy being ported to switch?

>implying the DR collection on switch wouldnt be a perfect way to lead into a smash annoucement

I know it's not exactly solid evidence, but apparently the Danganronpa trilogy for Switch was found (and swiftly removed) from Amazon's Japanese website. Giving me SOME hope though not much

>customized pixel sprites for each of the characters
PLEASE SAKURAI

Attached: d27984027bcd769.png (220x320, 1K)

The difference with that is they own Bayonetta now. She's now a Nintendo character. If they were to bring a character from a VN it would be more likely to be Ace Attorney or something.

Attached: sketch_191_1_1_by_simomark-d8bat17.jpg (700x700, 461K)

They don't own Solid Snake, Pac Man or Megaman. Sure those are more popular characters but ownership doesn't seem to be the deciding factor.

Maybe but Kodaka doesn't own the IP anymore, right? Who's to say Spike doesn't just jump their cash cow to another console for increased attention or something. Not sure about the contractual obligations to Sony though

Why? Capcom already has Mega Man and Ruy/Ken in the game.

>Maybe but Kodaka doesn't own the IP anymore, right?
I don't believe he ever owned the IP, just directed it.
>Not sure about the contractual obligations to Sony though
All the DR games are on PC too

It'll obviously be Detention or Space Journey for all characters.

Those characters all have a high place in video game history.

Look, I'm not against Monokuma in Smash, I'd love it. I'm just saying don't hold your breath.

Attached: 8b654ed9df29b53832688b8697abd981.png (1131x892, 732K)

>Joker

>it's a personalised execution based off the series the character is from
See as cool as this idea sounds, you gotta consider two or more characters can get caught in Final Smash
What then?

>he'd be unique
>he'd be a surprise
>Sakurai likes the series
>porting it to Switch shouldn't be a problem
All the pieces are there it's just a matter of Nintendo actually consenting to the DLC thing which would be far fetched

I want this to happen just so we get execution Final Smash, and it's different for each member of the cast

Again, he is representing SMT like Cloud does with FF.

Attached: 5656d14a223dc694394de1554d1392a4.jpg (887x1365, 731K)

>The difference with that is they own Bayonetta now. She's now a Nintendo character.
user this isn't true at all, Sega owns Bayonetta and always has

>Pac Man gets chased and eventually eaten by ghosts
>Mario gets flatted by a giant goomba
>Sonic gets thrown into the ocean and electrocuted by an eggman robot
>Duck Hunt gets gunned down by a giant zapper
>FE sword characters get stabbed with hundreds of swords, Utena-style
>Lucas gets eaten by a drago
>Ice Climbers get thrown into the top of a volcano

That's why I mentioned the focus on the character closest to Monokuma. And there's nothing stopping multiple characters from being in an execution if they're caught in the final smash.

Of course, it was just a bit of wishful thinking.

They own the rights to Bayo 1, both Sega and Nintendo own Bayo 2 and 3. It's a weird arrangement. For all intents and purposes, she's a Nintendo character.

Attached: discord-avatar-gif-9.gif (360x202, 203K)

Bayo 1 can be released to any platform, and Bayonetta can be put into a PS4 exclusive game

that is an intent and purpose which I think invalidates your claim

Bayonetta is probably the biggest factor in assuming whether or not Monokuma could get in. She's not a "historically" relevant character, has little history with Nintendo, is from an M rated game, etc. The fact that she's in Smash is pretty impressive and if Spike made some kind of deal with Nintendo it could work

>Lucas gets eaten by a drago

Attached: 1548037152431.jpg (567x541, 50K)

As if that overly violent shit is ever going to be in Smash.

Just finished danganropa 1, what am I in store for the 2nd game?

You can make all of those extremely cartoon-y. Hell, even Ridley's final smash is more violent.

Yeah, but she's special because she won the ballot, so everything else is kind of irrelevant. I know about the conspiracy theories, but by all intents and purposes she's the official winner.
Absolutely shit cases until you reach the fifth one.

more of the same

Attached: yuzu.gif (500x281, 2.41M)

based

Okay, explain how you would make someone stabbed by a thousand swords cartoony, or a little kid being eaten by a dragon.

Based and despairpilled

Attached: smash-dlcs.png (606x400, 60K)

Amazing!

Attached: NK.png (304x247, 85K)

Just don't show the final act, make the swords look like plastic toys, have the drago also be really goofy looking, etc etc

Did you guys not play V3? Just let the series fucking die already.

>Kiryu
Great choice
>Monokuma
Pretty mediocre, but not completely against it
>Kat
>2B
Into the trash it goes

As cool as an idea as that sounds, it would be way too much work. Maybe have 5-10 different ones and assign each character to one of them?

>Did you guys not play V3?
Yeah it's a good game. What's your point?

Based and Despairpilled

Attached: 1507579939114.jpg (877x600, 57K)

Purple blood bro

Look at Kirumi's execution and tell me if the purple blood makes it not violent at all.

>a little kid being eaten by a dragon
You see Bayo's final smash?

reminder that the same company that made danganropa made JUMP FORCE

That list is too good to be true.

I am firmly of the belief that Nintendo is fully willing to fund an entire game if it means they can profit from DLC later. Anybody who believes that Persona Q2 was created for any reason but giving Nintendo an excuse to stuff Joker into Smash 5 is a lunatic, considering PQ2's development budget was probably in the tens o thousands of dollars, and the profits from Smash Pack 1 DLC sales will easily be in the millions. Making a low-budget Danganronpa Trilogy port to the Switch would not only rake in plenty in royalties, but would also cost almost nothing to do, and would open up possibilities like puting Monokuma/Junko into Smash.

>Junko
They would never do that. Monokuma is literally the only viable option.

Yep. No other DR character is as instantly recognizable as him. It's not like Persona, where the mascot character changes every game.

I knew you were going to bring that up, but you can't exactly see them getting chewed by Gomorrah because of the camera angle.

Kiryu is already in Smash

Attached: file.png (900x900, 448K)

More of the same, but better.

And you are imagining a potential execution very literally when they can just do the exact same and clean it up

What if it's Junko instead?

see

Wouldn't even be mad.

Haven't you seen most character reveal trailers? they've been violent as fuck

>Junko over based Monokuma
Oh, the despair.

>kuma gets in
>hes a shit fighter and only really in for gags

Attached: 1475029431226.gif (480x280, 187K)

Yeah, and a trailer is different from in-game content.

Junko has quite literally been the villain or villain's persona or villain's master in every single piece of DR media, LN's and VN's included. Not to mention she is quite literally the puppeteer to Monokuma. It'd be about the same as putting Vile or some shit in over Sigma.

Attached: file.png (498x280, 214K)

Yes but nobody actually recognizes Junko outside of "big boobed anime lady". Monokuma is the continuous mascot of DR no matter who controls him.

I would actually buy the fighters pass based on Joker and Bear alone.

>nobody actually recognizes Junko outside of
Monokuma is quite literally exclusively a mascot. Anybody who has ever played Danganronpa (or consumed any Danganronpa media of any sort) knows who Junko is and the impact she's had on the setting. You can always give Junko a Monokuma to carry in the vein of Peach having a Toad and/or Turnips and keep both, but with only Monokuma, you lose literally the main villain of the series. That kind of flawed argument is on the same tier of "Oh nobody knows who Ganondorf is, he's just some random big orc thing"

Attached: file.png (1224x1152, 1.37M)

First of all it's a massive spoiler to anyone who may wanna try the game based upon a character inclusion. Secondly if they censored Mythra despite being just a spirit how the hell would they get away with Junko's design as a main character

>Anybody who has ever played Danganronpa
Which is like 10 people. I've made my point. You're just a waifufag going through logical gymnastics.

Go back to /drg/

Attached: 2YeP7bQhBJ9Oq6ROA9X2m1.png (500x282, 212K)

>They announce Monokuma and Banjo in the same video

what is your reaction

Fuck off Junkofag, Monokuma is infinitely better as standalone.

What's with Banjofags and constant shoehorning?

Attached: 1545524492284.png (960x544, 898K)

>First of all it's a massive spoiler
The way I can tell you don't play any of the games in Smash is how many of the roster characters are either spoilers themselves, or are covered in endgame items/tools that are plot-relevant.
>Secondly if they censored Mythra
Bayonetta? Palutena? Junko can easily just be given the Peach treatment in regards to upskirts. Right, I forgot about the explosive Mother 3 community in the West, as well as the ludicrous popularity of Monokuma among non-DR fans.

Attached: file.png (954x954, 735K)

Whatever buddy. Register your e-mail at p.Yea Forums.org before it's too late.

Fuck you
based fellow junkoposter

Attached: edf9621b22db4d1d1cc6929cc5a0fb4d.jpg (1200x1016, 736K)

Too bad Nintendo, not Sakurai, is choosing the DLC characters

>First of all it's a massive spoiler
They don't give the slightest inkling of a fuck about spoilers.

Attached: Mecha Fiora.jpg (1280x720, 156K)

>How many of the roster characters are spoilers
Name 10

>Monokuma is quite literally exclusively a mascot
>with only Monokuma, you lose literally the main villain of the series
For all intents and purposes, Monokuma IS the main villain in Danganronpa until the final few hours of the game/anime/whatever. He's the one that antagonizes the characters and causes the plot to move forward.
>but he's controlled by Junko
To the average onlooker that won't matter, Monokuma is enough of a character himself to be distinguished from Junko. Her reveal as a villain is less 'there's a evil warlock making everything shit for the whole game' and more 'surprise villain'.

Sega owns the rights to the Bayonetta IP. Nintendo has the publishing rights for 2 and 3, but they do not own her as a character.

Junko's reveal is literally what the entire 30+ hours you spend on a game where you read 90% of the time builds up to. Those other games compensate with gameplay, what incentive would I have to play a game where the biggest reveal in the most important chapter is already spoiled, where most of the game you spend speculating who the "mastermind is?"
>Bayonetta? Palutena?
Characters who show little skin. Mythra was straight up censored for just showing leg and cleavage, both of which are iconic to Junko. How the fuck would you alter that without ruining her appearance?

>Monokuma IS the main villain in Danganronpa
No, no he isn't. Even in DR1, he's always been the puppet, and the whole point was that they were trying to root out the mastermind behind the whole plot.
>He's the one that antagonizes the characters and causes the plot to move forward.
He is the voice to the puppetmaster. That was an element of characterization as early as 1-2 when Oowada tried to "destroy" monokuma and they realized he's just a toy.

>To the average onlooker that won't matter
To the average onlooker, they won't care who or what he is, and it is especially less reasponable to believe that Junko+Monokuma will be somehow less iconic than Monokuma alone.
>. Her reveal as a villain is less 'there's a evil warlock making everything shit for the whole game'
You wanna know how I can tell you didn't pay attention to the game?

I love how you just can't filter Smash spam. Fucking smashsoys, fuck off to already

Attached: cantwakeup.webmt.webm (1206x689, 1.66M)

Is junko the ultimate thot?

thank you for adding to our video game discussion

Attached: 1543866196172.gif (500x379, 876K)

The only time the big reveal would be a spoiler is in Danganronpa 1. After that, the rest of the games ruminate on the damage she's done to the world and the impact of her involvement. If you are trying to sell the trilogy to someone, the big Junko reveal at the end won't really matter beyond literally only DR1.

>Characters who show little skin
As compared to a girl wearing a seifuku and a small jacket?

Attached: file.png (600x337, 296K)

You'll need a trilogy port to the Switch if you're gonna expect him.

lmao what a fag. Someone make another DLC thread to spite him.

>how dare you discuss vidya on video game board!
fuck off yourself

A switch trilogy was already leaked on amazon japan recently.

See how he recoils! No longer does he reply to my posts, only attaching his "file.png" to those he believes to be outwitting. Truly - the phoneposter is a disease. I am the cure.

K

General threads are against the rules and there is no reason to have more than 1 thread you fucking moron. It's blatant spam and against the rules but the jannies are to incompetent to do something about it so they just ignore it

You should have stayed back on /drg/. Don't make me come back there and make it my stomping grounds once more.

>The only time the big reveal would be a spoiler is in Danganronpa 1
The most integral point of the first game is figuring out who the mastermind is, it's the hook. But also I don't understand why you wouldn't want Monokuma, he'd just be capable of far more stuff, and the execution smashes would make more sense if he's involved.
>As compared to a girl wearing a seifuku and a small jacket?
Look I'm going by Nintendo standards. Apparently they have no issue with Bayonetta but thought Mythra was too much, whose design mirrors Junko when it comes to revealing clothing. Not my call on how logical or illogical it is, but that's what they did

he's in

Attached: 1549435352644.png (329x370, 162K)

That could have been a mistake. The official website only lists it for PS4.

> But also I don't understand why you wouldn't want Monokuma, he'd just be capable of far more stuff
You have me completely mistaken. I want both of them, not just one of them. It'd be retarded to exclude the actual main villain of the franchise while keeping only her puppet as a playable character. I want Junko with Monokumas as weapons. We have Peach, not Toad. We have Ganondorf, not some Lizalfos or some other shit. We have K.Rool, not a random Kremling. The genuine icon is far more interesting than a puppet, but if the icon ALSO has a puppet, you get both flavors together.

Despite being controlled by Junko, Monokuma is just way more loveable due to his cute mascot status which allows him to get away with saying and doing horrible shit.
He's also literally the face of the franchise and would mesh much better with the roster than a literal high school girl.
Danganshit is never getting in either way though so I don't know why you all are discussing this

Attached: 1507512569233.png (960x560, 229K)

But the puppet IS the "icon," both literally and practically. Junko uses Monokuma because he's capable of so much more physically, it's functional for her. He's the figurehead of the game, the guy who's on every piece of promotional material, not Junko.

Xenoblade isn't third party. If they're dealing with a third party company that does not want their game spoiled then they have to comply. I'm willing to bet that's the fucking reason we didn't get The Greatest Jubilee as a song despite the fact that it would've been perfect against Giant Palutena at the end of Bayonetta's Classic Mode.

You can't argue with waifufags, just ignore them.

hopeman better be a stage hazard.

Attached: [hope intensifies].png (480x280, 174K)

We don't have any of the vocal tracks for Bayonetta for a number of extremely shitty reasons.

>General threads
none of them are
>and there is no reason to have more than 1 thread
There is. ummm.. discussing different topics, even if its about the same game?
>It's blatant spam
video game threads are now spam, on an video game board?
>against the rules
which one?
>but the jannies are to incompetent to do something about it so they just ignore it
I wonder why..

Attached: 1507220477034.jpg (1024x576, 77K)

>Junkofags shit up another thread
Your waifu is a fucking prostitute

>*terminal stage weed laugh youtube.com/watch?v=ak6adR1Z-p8 *
>*keels over and dies of leukemia*

Please refrain from reposting. If possible, try to skim the board for threads pertaining to your topics/info that may have already been posted.

Generals"—long-term, recurring threads about a specific game—should be posted in /vg/. This is not to say threads about specific games cannot be created on Yea Forums, just that long-term, recurring threads belong in /vg/.

Retarded newfaggot, fucking kill yourself

>instantly spoils DR1
hmmmmm

Attached: HOPE!.png (1920x1080, 2.65M)

How about Junko WITH Monokuma, like Rosalina and Luma?

One of a Kind and The Legend of Aesir do have "lyrics" per say. Also, what are those reasons exactly? I understand the lack of Moon River and Fly Me To The Moon, but why didn't we get Mysterious Destiny and Tomorrow Is Mine with lyrics? Those are not spoilery like The Greatest Jubilee.

she definitely has the potential for a moveset, though would probably need to pull from the anime but that's not much of a problem given Pokemon pulling a bunch of stuff from the anime.

Yeah you're right let's have more "Why haven't you played her game yet, Yea Forums?" and "Games with x?" threads because those always stay on topic

>Making threads against the rules is okay because others do it too!
Holy shit I knew Smashtoddlers are underage but you really have to be around 14 to have a logic THIS retarded

go terrorize re2 threads and dmc threads, they're generals

>whataboutism

The point is these threads are relevant to game discussion and actually stay on topic, retards. Go bitch in some faggot's waifubait thread and stop derailing shit because you're literally the only one preventing this from being game-relevant discussion.

You seem angry

She didn't really do that much active stuff with it.
If anything, the most viable option would be Komaru (+Monokuma), the megaphone has enough different moves for it and it's Smash levels of kidfriendliness.
Of course DRAE overall is anything but kid friendly.

gentle

Attached: fukawa.gif (500x281, 841K)

that's a good meme

What would sex with her be like?

Attached: 1508186644731.jpg (589x900, 78K)

Monokuma is one of the few instances when the English voice fits much more than the Japanese one. Only Beacock though and not whatever the fuck Ayres was trying to do.

SUBARASHII

Attached: 1410801452025.jpg (588x664, 115K)

Fucking wild and sweaty if her Love Hotel scene is anything to go by

>Not Nekomaru

I too love Monokuma's English language voice in the video games.

Fun. I imagine she's a squirmer and gets really into it.

>both Phoenix Wright and Monokuma get in
>they have special interactions with each other
would be dope

Will you fuck off and stop spamming this shit? No, a character from a poorly written VN series with painfully edgy characters that is basically exclusive to Sony systems is not going to be in Smash.

cringe

Attached: 1549078175705.png (600x829, 662K)

Bump just to piss off this fag.

Bear brothers will be the next Reptile bros, you just wait and see

You don't know how much I want to create another Smash thread just to piss off fags like you, accept I don't have a thread idea

Yikes!

Upupupupu and screencappedpilled

bump

That Wii Fit Trainer is cute. I want to protect her.

What about Cloud? Square Enix are uptight cunts, as we all know, so how can we have a mocking execution, in a few seconds, that SE would approve of?

Pathetic.

bump

Albeit as DLC, Monokuma has appeared as a boss in two DS games.

Monokuma is a high crossover character, he's in a lot of games

if monokuma is so good why isn't there a stereokuma yet

>Love Hotel scene
What?

>basically exclusive to Sony systems
user...

getting party wiped on turn 1 by sephiroth

Or Love Suite, whatever
youtube.com/watch?v=u2yTShUCLrk

sega =/= snoyny

Attached: existence is a joke.jpg (500x375, 47K)

Danganronpa is great. I'm sorry you have such bad taste.

Attached: art_chip_002_080.png (1024x1024, 337K)

>That entire scene
I never played v3 and put it on my back burner because Yea Forums told me this dangan was shit.Was I lied to?

Yikes, you're right! Look at all those Nintendo consoles the series has been on!

Attached: Capture.jpg (308x333, 25K)

>Android
>iOS
>Microsoft Windows
>OS X
>Linux

I didn't know those were all exclusively Sony products

>wholeheartedly believing Yea Forums
Yes, retard. Make up your own mind. If you like DR's formula from the first 2 games there's no reason not to play the last.

v3 is fantastic, but not because of the reason shown in that video

Attached: 1549609136203.jpg (438x470, 75K)

>Yea Forums is one person
ishygddt

I didn't know any of those were Nintendo products either.