Please help me. I've been stuck on the undead burg since Christmas and guides aren't helping...

Please help me. I've been stuck on the undead burg since Christmas and guides aren't helping. Maybe some experienced advise?

Attached: Snapchat-549700213.jpg (1512x2688, 980K)

git gud

Git gud

git gud

Don't get hit.

Get the Drake sword

Git gud

Don't listen to these guys. Just Git Gud

take your time and don't rush, most deaths can usually be attributed to not playing carefully above all else.

the game is not hard, it just expects you do play a certain way or be heavily punished for it.

GIT GUD

Play a better game

Attached: goahead.gif (320x180, 376K)

This

stream it and i guarantee backseaters will find you

>nint0ddler struggles with a game that's moderately challenging at best

figures

Honestly just stop playing.

100 grand I'll smoke you in Mario kart or smash Bros like you've never been smoked pussy boi

Attached: 1519715205068.gif (400x300, 1.24M)

Attached: 1548978507322.jpg (480x360, 18K)

>bragging about being good at shitty kiddie games

lmao, keep going dude

Attached: 1469995750370.png (267x292, 22K)

Summon somebody, he will help you to beat the level.

try avoiding damage

quit video games, your brain is too small to process them

rolling is overpowered so just abuse that

Dude, its an RPG, just grind.

Nintendofag and dark souls fan here, you seriously just need to git gud. There are many tools and strategies available to you in the game, you likely just don’t know about them. Explore. Read item descriptions. Make sure you know how to lock on and block with a shield.

Attached: 1457835638873.jpg (272x303, 51K)

>kids games
>boi

Attached: 1469575968064.jpg (524x526, 46K)

This.
He's got a switch for fuck's sake, there are tons of better games he could be spending his time on.

Go play your jump force anime fag.

You forgot to move onto step 4.

Attached: f01[1].png (680x680, 334K)

levels don't mean much in dark souls, even if he put 10 levels into HP he'd just die in 3-4 hits from a boss instead of 2-3.

this is your brain on reddit

/thread

Don't listen to these retards. Undead burg is actually a fairly high level area, you need to go back to firelink and go do the catacombs and New Londo first.

I'm not. I expected this hate when I started the thread. Thanks for the advice user

jump force fucking sucks

>getting stuck on the Burg
DS: Remastered was my first Souls game as well, and the only time I got stuck was ignoring Queelag's domain simply because I wanted to get out of Blight Town

now, that is evil

Some real advice on Yea Forums for once! God bless you, user!

Levels actually do a shit ton, raising your STR/DEX can and will increase your damage by a lot depending on weapon scaling, bumping stamina up high will allow you to perform many more attacks while still having enough stamina to roll out of harms way, and raising endurance a lot will allow you to equip big poise armor, while still being able to light roll.
Even HP is still really good to raise, because taking an entire 1 or 2 hits less to die can make a massive difference since its giving you more chances to heal up.

There is not a single obstacle in these games that can't be overcome by just grinding.

Why the dark souls hate?

obvious bait, undead burg is easy enough
even the spooky skeletons grounds should be doable after a few hours for a beginner

How is the switch version anyway? Does it allow local coop / invasions?

based

Attached: lostizalith.jpg (1280x720, 298K)

I also made this mistake, OP. Starting with the catacombs makes it much smoother.

bait or baddies

play it on PS4
and...
git gud

>2019
>darksouls for ps3 looks so awful af
KEK