I just finished Fire Emblem awakening and I am excited to try Fates just to see how bad the story must be

I just finished Fire Emblem awakening and I am excited to try Fates just to see how bad the story must be.
I mean, we are already scrapping the bottom of the barrel with Awakening so I cant possibly imagine, how much worse can the story get

Attached: Fire_Emblem_Awakening_US_Boxart.png (350x319, 185K)

Believe me. It gets MUCH worse.

I only played birthright but it was bad enough that I did not play the other 2 versions. Very very concerned about three houses

Awakening feels like shakespeare compared to fates. Hell i've seen mexican telenovelas with better writting.

Attached: 41533866_10156588792583419_9049857350961201152_n.jpg (577x563, 53K)

Wait until you play Radiant Dawn.
>Glitched warp powder
>Blood Contracts
>No one has killed Ilyana for existing yet.
It's pretty bad.

Are there any games in this series with good writing? Got done with rekka no ken and it was kind of weak too

So maybe I should play Stella Glow instead?
Sadly there is not too mant srpgs on the 3ds

FE never has been about the story.
It's more about the characters and the gameplay.

Path of Radiance has pretty good writing.

Awakening is classic literature compared to Fates.

user you have no idea

Conquest has it bad, Birthright isn't terrible but it's generic "kill the dragon save the day" and Revelations is all over the place since you have to please everyone

the one with roy's dad and hector was pretty good for me, but that's just taste as i don't like too political or too "chosen hero"type of stories

my favorite scene

Attached: lucina_and_spider_man_with_blackcat_and_robin.jpg (2607x2214, 1.36M)

Go with conquest. Great gameplay, bad story, well they all have a bad story, but conquest has the best gameplay

Awakening is just very rushed after the fist third of the game. The problem is that story isn't there enough.

Fates has much longer story, but what is there is bad.

Conquest relies on plot devices all the time to move along the plot rather than actual natural developments from character interaction/personality, Birthright feels oddly episodic with a bunch of random out of place battles before the 2nd half of the game without flow between them and Revelations is more plot device driven narrative like Conquest.

Geneology of the Holy War and Thracia 776

Just play Nohr and ignore the story.

*ignore the story and just imagine Camilla sitting on your face in the treehouse.

Camilla has no ass though. If you want to fantasize about her then I'd suggest going for something like a nursing handjob.

The Norh royals are literally in denial their father who sentences Corrin to death on a whim is evil
Garon just speaks about secretly plotting about in the same scene while not indicating at all about this being internal or secretive and no one notices.
Also Corrin literally finds out from a place that they can not speak about because REASONS AND MUST KEEP IT A SECRET FOR NO ACTUAL REASON.

That's rekko no ken.

Well it's said that you dissappear if you speak about it... Which is pretty retarded still

Just pay attention to the supports. That's where the strengths lie in this series writing.

Attached: Elise 3.jpg (512x512, 80K)

If you thought Awakening characters were one note, you’re in for true one note characters.

>Supporr Xander is a great character
>In game Xander is a fucking retarded subservient bitch

Attached: 54D119F3-4A44-43B8-A973-7A1034CC2F67.jpg (500x333, 26K)

>Also Corrin literally finds out from a place that they can not speak about because REASONS AND MUST KEEP IT A SECRET FOR NO ACTUAL REASON.

The actual problem with that scene is Azura breaking the crystal ball for no reason and not even telling Corrin about what was actually going on with the Vallah stuff rather than using it at a point when there are more people around.

Or paizuri, breast sucking, and all manner of breastplay. Aldo my dick got hard after she still called me her little brither despite being married in a S support.

[spoiker]Or her 13 inches

Attached: njylv35c8qfy.jpg (1417x1300, 1.18M)

>Memehouse translation

Attached: Yikes.jpg (164x298, 46K)

(lol

God I legitmately hate Azura, she’s supposed to be simultaneously all knowing but is clueless and dies at the end of Conquest and Birthright just to make you feel bad not having the “”GOOD ENDING””. She deserves so much more hate

Attached: 1BF43B63-2F59-4913-A2AD-8CF21A443527.jpg (498x499, 40K)

In his support with Corrin, Xander mentions he has already gotten into arguments with his father on things he finds wrong so he clearly has demonstrated he's at least aware about his father. Conquest's story would have been way better if it was focused more on a civil war in Nohr with Xander desperately trying to renew his kingdom from his father's brutish rule.

Say what you will about Garon, but he has an incredibly sympathetic motive
I’d kill Corrin too if I got the chance