You have the choice of either restoring Senran Kagura to it's former glory, or having a threesome with Asuka and Homura...

You have the choice of either restoring Senran Kagura to it's former glory, or having a threesome with Asuka and Homura. Which do you choose?

Attached: 1550766921770m.jpg (663x1024, 112K)

The former
Because fuck those 2 generic girls, Ryouna is clearly the best

change that to Miyabi and Hikage and I'd pick option B.

Attached: CnD5MZ6WcAE0gQ1.jpg (850x983, 96K)

Did you just call my wives generic?

Senran never had any glory so the threesome

I don't even play these games but I'd choose the former for the people that do. Pussy is temporary, videos games are eternal.

Asuka is shit and Homura is just brown asuka

There's a reason Gessen took over Hanzo as the title school

Kys

the former because I want my wizard powers

Mad the truth

The last anime was literally "YUMI HELP ME" the show

The former since those two are trash anyways.

The threesome.
Senran Kagura has never been a good videogame series so I'll rather get some pussy.

If you had a threesome with those two turbodykes the would just ignore you the whole time. I'd rather have Daidoji crush my skull.

Can you imagine being as cuucked a character as asuka?
>not even the main character of her own franchise anymore

Just look at the way Yumi is staring her down
Pathetic

Attached: 23941.jpg (590x336, 45K)

I hate Yumi

Threesome of course, SK never had any glory to return to so might as well pick the choice that does something.

The 3DS games had glory

Good man.

Attached: 1549513902430.jpg (3000x3900, 753K)

Imagine being between them.

I will never understand why people treat those mediocre 3DS beat-em ups as the second coming of Ninja Gaiden

Daidoji's gay for Rin though

burst re:newal is my first senran kagura and its pretty fun. heard that lotta fans say its shit tho, so i am curious about shinovi versus which i will get after i played through burst

Attached: rin.jpg (2560x1080, 2.25M)

I played an hour of SK Burst and almost fell asleep but its choppy framerate just barely kept me awake.
Haven't played 2 but I know people it as being the best but the standards aren't exactly high.

Imagine being both of them at the same time

The threesome in a fucking heartbeat. Videogames hold nothing to sex, especially with 2 girls.

Loser

Imagine being Yumi.

Attached: 1550604969172.jpg (850x591, 96K)

Cute toosh