ITT: The absolute worst Smash DLC picks

>never had a good game
>has zero personality
>boring design
Literally anyone else from this series would be better

Attached: ef8a308ad110431add34c9439d017db0.png (426x746, 251K)

>has never been in a good game
>only liked by cringe furfags

Attached: Krystal.jpg (640x498, 36K)

He is already a pathetic AT anyway.

You're supposed to describe pic user, not yourself

BTFO

Any Capcom rep not Leon or Jill.

It's a shame this literal who is probably in the game

Attached: 250px-Hero3female.png (250x377, 146K)

Can someone explain to me why anyone wants this literal fucking who in the game? A generic anime sword guy MC who comes from a game 95% of players would have to Google?

Attached: isaac.jpg (1161x2067, 487K)

t. coldsteel

But we already have 7 FE characters, user.

>cringe furfags
Thats redundant

Yeah a reason why we don't need another

The thing is, Isaac is more along the line of Robin - has a sword but magic is the primary thing.

Nobody gives a shit about this guy, not even Nintendo. A throwaway character for party games and yet another Mario rep we probably don't need after Piranha Plant

Attached: wa.jpg (1184x1040, 250K)

I think half of the intrigue of new smash characters outside of a unique move set would be a unique aesthetic, and if he's more like Robin then he lacks either. DLCs need to be K. Rool and Simon tier.

Isaac really just needs a new, modern game before he should get into Smash. Golden Sun games are fantastic but hardly anyone know about him. I guess you could say the same about Fire Emblem in Melee, but still. He's only known because of people wanting him in Smash

The reason I'm okay with Waluigi is that there's nobody that's ever suggested who is more relevant. People want shit like Black Shadow and Giygas but are we really going to pretend they're bigger Nintendo all stars than Waluigi at this point? Someone who still gets appearances almost yearly and represents the sports spinoffs. But yeah let's put in niche picks from dead series. Zelda is the only one who could push back for a rep.

The thing with Marth in melee was that he was novel at the time. Isaac just seems redundant after 7 FE characters, Shulk, and Cloud.

TRY ME

Oh I agree with you (despite wanting Isaac myself). I was just pointing out the error of labeling him as "just another anime swordsman" when that is wildly inaccurate.

Ironically Waluigi has a better chance of getting in than Isaac. Camelot is more likely to push out more Mario sports games than they are making a new Golden Sun game.

Sure, he wouldn't be, but at face-value to someone who knows nothing about the series he definitely seems like just another anime sword fighter boy. Everyone is sick and tired of the anime sword fighters in this game.

If that is the case why the FUCK do so many people use Fire Emblem characters online and in tournaments???

King Boo is a relevant Mario character.

Because they're strong as fuck, have good range, are fast, and are typically the best characters in the game. Even if you hate these characters you can't deny they're good as fuck

Because they all fucking play the same and they're ALL top tier

I would say only Marth and his derivatives are high to top tier. MAYBE Ike. Corrin is average and Robin sucks.

What the fuck is the appeal

I'd 100% support King Boo. But I wouldn't complain if Waluigi got in over him. I just meant that people whine about Mario reps when really it's the flaship series and half the characters from Mario represent their own series at this point like Yoshi, DK and Wario

Dragon Quest is an absolutely massive franchise in Japan.

>Older than Ice Climbers were when they were added to Melee

Attached: 5f0.gif (540x300, 2.7M)

Pretty much the Ur JRPG protag.

I used to dislike Waluigi but I have officially stopped giving a shit after Piranha Plant. If enough fans are willing to argue for a Nintendo character's inclusion and seem genuine, then whatever. With third parties it's more difficult and non-vidya should stay out.

I don't know how people are okay with half of the roster but Waluigi is a problem. Y'all just hate that he's a meme.

Personally I'd merge Robin + Shulk as a possible moveset.

Dragon Quest is good

Alternatively, Erdrick supporters are just dumb Dragonball fags who are just going to settle for something in the same style

>Literally Who
>When removing this character and the games he is relevant in would literally change gaming massively
>Meanwhile popular pick Geno wouldn't even change Super Mario RPG

Any retro reps.

Ultimate proved that we don't need those kind of characters anymore, Game and Watch and such were a nice novelty and were some unexpected characters.

Attached: youretard.png (682x548, 286K)

Thing is, all of the characters on Smash's roster are

>the main protagonists of their franchise/game
>an important focal story character (villains, damsels, etc)
>pokemon
>an easy to add clone/semi-clone character that took considerably little to no effort to create

Waluigi doesn't fall into any of those categories, he's existed for nearly 20 years and he has not once set foot in a proper mainline Mario game, and he can't work as a cheap clone/echo fighter like Daisy.

Attached: 1550781839078.jpg (506x528, 30K)

Fag. At this point everyone who matters is accounted for so the best inclusions will be unique and creative choices like Icies, G&W, Duck Hunt, ROB and yes Piranha Planta

Nothing infuriates me more than DQfags acting like they created JRPGs

Nah I'm all for Knight Arthur

You fucks said you wanted Goku now you got one
Ya should've specified which Goku

SEETHING

You're not getting more NES literal whos, characters like PP are the norm know since it's at least well known.

Most of the support for Isaac comes from frustration that Nintendo constantly jerked off Fire Emblem when Golden Sun was more popular than literally every Fire Emblem game before Awakening. Roy and Ike are literally only liked because of Smash in the first place, Awakening has three fucking characters by itself, and in a vacuum Marth would be considered one of the niche retro picks. Golden Sun just happens to be one of the most obvious Nintendo games to get completely shafted in the name of jerking over a series that was literally-who-tier before 2012.

Gimme those retro reps. I'd be psyched for Balloon Fighter, Excitebike, Mike Jones, or dig REAL deep (like before HAL was bought by Nintendo) and give us the hero of Air Fortress (Hal Bailman).
I wouldn't turn my nose up at more recent 1st-party characters either though. 3rd parties tend to get my hackles up a bit but that's just me being a curmudgeon.

ffs how many times do we have to tell you dunglefucks that sora is owned by disney jesus christ

Attached: D0AjaAMWkAASywB (1).webm (440x358, 687K)

Shadow is more iconic than half of the roster

Maybe on your Sonic oc message board. In the real world Shadow hasn't done shit

Even if that were true it doesn't matter because he'd be a boring fucking addition

You shouldn't have said that user, you're going STRAIGHT TO HELL

Attached: you will have regrets.png (900x506, 398K)

>Simon Lashes Out!
>...Again
>He even plays a lot like Ultimate except with juggling

Attached: 1534635089127.png (1280x850, 1.43M)

mach rider
I'll never understand why Yea Forums wanted him

He is though, normies can identify him as a Sonic character due to his design. Some might have forgotten his name, but he is recognizable.

The thing is that he's a reoccurring character in mario spin offs, as he and wario appear in the intros and cutscenes

>he'd be a boring fucking addition
Why?

Geno

Zelda's problem is it's cast reocurring cast not being very developed. Like Vaati and Tingle used to be the best candidates but they fell off the face of the earth, so only Impa is left who isn't consistent to herself.

A design that's a literal replica of Sonic, a predictable addition, his moveset is half based on Sonic's already in most of the games anyways, etc. DLC needs more punch than that

Shadow is the absolute worst DLC suggestion ever. Why not Tails, or Knuckles, or Eggman? He's a pathetic edgy jobber who is literally a copy of both Sonic and Vegeta.

t. 80,000 gsp

Banjo.
I have nothing against the games, but banjofags are so annoying and autistic, I don't want him in out of spite.

cringe
BASED

Attached: 1545628052104.png (491x494, 209K)

Okay but you just described Dark pit, dark Samus, etc. there’s no excuse.

Because Shadow is more popular than them.
It might surprise you, but the reason edgelords keep being made is because people really like them.

> ctrl+f
> No Ashley
I thought she was a shit pick?

Those are clones, first party, and came with the base game. Nobody is paying for a half-clone like Shadow

oh shit, she got annouced for Flash 2?

Ultimate is not about the nippons only, user

Fine I'll say it then. Ashley would be a retarded addition.

They didn't make you pay extra for those after release, they were a bonus you got just for showing up

>Shadow can't play diffirently from Sonic

She's literally never getting in anyway, I don't see a reason to have the argument in the first place on whether she's a good choice or not

Okay he'll have a gun and chaos control but half the shit he does in his games are the same as Sonic. How would you differentiate without completely deviating from the source

Reminder that he was working on Simon and that trailer for months before Smash beat him to the punch.

His look of exasperation when he saw the trailer was priceless

Since last year user

Attached: krystaltakescommand.jpg (1024x576, 55K)

Get fucked Shadowfags

Attached: 1530125572135.png (1600x1440, 1.86M)

>Adeline
>a Resident Evil rep
>another character from any currently existing 3rd party
Change my mind

Yet those cringe furfags took her deconfirmartion better than the puppet fags

desu I wouldn't mind Ashley but only if her move set incorporates the WarioWare mini-games.

>Kumatora should be an echo over Claus and Ninten
remind me why after Isabelle and the fact she's an 2-star spirit oppose to being a Legend?
fuck waifufags

Attached: 1550837632494.gif (400x400, 66K)

That's best part. Some guy from a flash game dev team could make a better leaker than anyone we've gotten so far without contact from any insider.

What's your point, furcuck?

Sonic had a fighting game on the GBA called Sonic Battle, Shadow was pretty different from Sonic in it, take inspiration from that. Maybe add stuf like the Dark meter from StH or some of his unique stuff from 06.

Would have really enjoyed him as an echo but nothing more. It would offer another alternative to Sonic personality/colors which I despise

I have literally never seen anyone talking about Kumatora during the entire speculation season you victim complex faggot. Also Mother won't get another character ever again, so why are you upset?

>command Krystal and Kojima belmont
Lol so much work for what amounts to less then nothing

wasnt that her outfit in the 64 3DS game

Be mad at Ike. Brawl had many core Nintendo icons it needed to add like Dedede, Wario, Diddy, ect but Ike was simply yet another FE sword from a mediocre selling game. It's a nonsensical bias that got him picked and not the wildly popular and recent Isaac.

By the time smash 4 came GS was dead

She wasn't in any version of SF64 user

Attached: D0AkpusXgAIBND6.webm (472x352, 754K)

except there was plenty of cutfag autists saying she should replace Lucas before Ultimate was announced
add the fact each time Ninten gets brought up, they throw a giant shitfit and unleash their autistic hatred for anything non-Mother 3

the state of waifufags

She wasn't in that game

I'm just gonna say it.
Doomguy is an absolutely retarded pick for smash and the only reason Yea Forums circlejerks him is because they're a bunch of wannabe boomers who think their cool, edgy choice is a shoo-in. Honestly at least circlejerking Duke Nukem as a meme would be funnier

Attached: 1549914972163.jpg (434x453, 44K)

>Sonic Battle
you mean the literal who spinoff nobody but some hacker bought?

>Porkyfags at all

Smash Flash 2 is the perfect example of why Sakurai is such a good director. Notice how there are a bunch of really fucking weird and arbitrary design decisions like Bomberman and Belmont having gimmick looks from single specific games instead of their basic and overall more iconic looks?

If smash 4 didn't add Pacman we all know smash flash would've added the OH MAN I'M A MEME version.

> Also Mother won't get another character ever again,
*blocks your path*

Attached: eso1dngcvcxy.png (442x292, 13K)

That even furry shit >>> Geno

>popular bad
>niche good

Attached: 1550790870184.jpg (494x540, 40K)

Man this game is such wasted potential
>Simon Belmont, Bomberman, Rayman, Bandana Dee, Isaac, and Krystal all in
>But half of these characters have stupid fucking designs like Kojima Simon
>Also there are LITERAL ANIME CHARACTERS
Like fuck. I'm so mad at how much potential is squandered

>Nobody gives a shit about this guy
>says a single man to thousands of people saying they really like this guy and wish he was in

is that a new voice actress or is it a recycled clip?
I cant tell

Attached: 1443935550500.png (320x120, 4K)

>game unironically has Naruto in it

cope waifucuck

I mean Sakurai included some Sonic the Fighters stuff in Sonic's moveset.

>creators say the anime autism is simply a holdover from when it was a cringe deviantart game and they don't want to waste the movesets
>they then proceed to add fucking One Piece guy

Attached: disgusting.jpg (441x463, 27K)

nah they're both bad
and I don't think duke is niche
it'd just be funnier

Attached: 1538240557241.jpg (320x299, 25K)

It's just Zero Suit Samus voice actress

Shadow the buttboi

Attached: 1550742582528.jpg (949x949, 148K)

They got her back?

I feel like their take on Krystal isn't too far removed from what Sakurai would do with her if she were to be playable in an official Smash game

Remember that the Star Fox characters were based on Command for awhile. Even in Ultimate they still use the Brawl/Command designs, though now they wear the clothing from Zero.

Attached: foxultimate.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

>Rosterfags still seething into oblivion characters they don't like exsist
If only actual gameplay threads were this active

Attached: 1540894054625.png (1600x1435, 1.43M)

Sonic Adventure 2

>I feel like their take on Krystal isn't too far removed from what Sakurai would do with her
Probably because you're retarded. SF2 just makes her Fox but sometimes with a stick. If Smash adds a character with a weapon then their moveset generally revolves completely around that weapon.

>Remember that the Star Fox characters were based on Command for awhile.
Fox and Falco have only ever had Lylat Wars designs. Wolf was based on Assault, and adopts a traditional Lylat Wars look in Ultimate. The guy using a design from a game he knows everyone hates is hilariously tone deaf and I suspect he just did it because Smashified did it

>a bunch of fox air moves
>a "staff" that has smaller reach then most barehanded moves
>a fucking rifle randomly out of nowhere
It's waaay too thematically unfocused to be a real smash moveset

> Lylat Wars
Found the European

That's the name of the setting. You can't just say 64 because there's like 5 different versions of the same game.

I was mainly talking about her appearance, not her moveset

You know when you think about it that way, Palutena's moveset is kind of all over the place too. In her normals alone, she uses her staff, her halo, a beam of light, her shield, and even her foot.

Attached: palutenasmash.jpg (1920x1080, 297K)

Most rosterfags don't even play Smash. There's this dude I know who wouldn't shut up about Isaac and other ciclejerked choices like Shadow, Banjo, and Geno. An entire month passed and he didn't buy the game, when I confronted him about this he said the roster speculation is more fun than playing a "dumb kiddy party game".

Attached: 1532522674550.png (621x769, 593K)

Her normals use her natural magic abilities that are reflected in her design. The hell are you even talking about?

most of the newcomers are because of western support like Ridley or K Rool. I wouldn't be surprised if the DLC is more catered to japs.

When Shadow said he was the coolest, he was objectively correct. You have shit taste.

You know it's okay to just admit that you're retarded, and maybe a deviantautist making anime smash bros doesn't know how to present and create a good fighter

literally contrarian

This. Most Erdrickfags and Stevefags never knew who the fuck Erdrick was before then or even wanted them before the shitposts. Even if they're confirmed, those faggots won't even buy the DLC for them nor play the game.

Attached: really getting tired of this.png (459x544, 495K)

>bitching about fan developers doing what they want with their fan game
you're an actual child

You guys wanna know the absolute worst part?

The dev recently confirmed that he's adding Waluigi to the game

>anime characters and Waluigi
Good fucking LORD how disgusting

Attached: Bubble Bass1.jpg (640x486, 69K)

Bandana Dee
>became only seriously relevant during Smash 4 development
>after that became a joke in both it's own home series and in Smash
>supporter are very thin skinned faggots and mostly underage

I'll bitch until the game dies as a result or they overhaul and fix it. Looks like it's going to be the former since literally nobody touches the game anymore and Flash is dying

Literally what is wrong with Adeleine?

(You)

Waluigi was nothing but a meme character and should be contained in the sports spin-offs.

Attached: fuck you.gif (210x240, 29K)

Krystal is worse desu

Attached: 1549928415538.jpg (680x695, 16K)

>some d-list nobody that is only a step above cameo fodder in her own series
>getting into fucking smash bros
Yeah and while we're at it lets add the hat guy from that one Mario Party

The truth hurts, doesn't it.

Mother is dead user.

Unironically, I actually kinda want a Mario Party rep.

Goddamn it. I got so fucking monkey paw'd
>My boy Dee gets in
>but also le epic purple mario reddit meme character and actual anime shit

Attached: Dee smoke.png (1072x714, 142K)

>he hasn't played Star Allies lately
>he thinks K. Rool was relevant when he got in
The only D-Lister here is (You).

Attached: 1913217.png (733x660, 754K)

Recycled from Star Fox: Assault multiplayer voice clips. I think "Try me" was her taunt, and "You're not ready yet" was from her victory screen.

Attached: 424px-Krystalsfas.jpg (424x600, 31K)

She ain't getting in, but way to out yourself as a dumbass comparing a spinoff character with a character that is a boss multiple times and now is a playable character in a main series.

Why does Smash have a ton of recycled shit? can't they bother to record new voice lines? Especially Mario who has had his Brawl voice in over 10 years now.

She appeared in multiple games and is playable in the latest one. I know that rosterfags are brain dead retards, but you take the cake my friend.

Attached: 1546619467696.png (1280x912, 406K)

>he hasn't played Star Allies lately
Yes and? A step above a cameo appearance

>he thinks K. Rool was relevant when he got in
K.Rool won the ballot, and there wasn't really anyone else they could add from DKC aside from Semi-clone tier Dixie or Echo clone tier Funky.

So why would Adeleine get in when she's not even b-list in her own series?

Reminder that Erdrick isn't in.The leak somehow realized Erdrick having Luminary alts, yet Luminary isn't near Brave's size. Along with that, there is zero mention of the "Jane" alt Joker has. Pack it up Erdrickfags and Stevefags, your ride's over.

Attached: egg.png (680x680, 126K)

>being playable in a roster of over 30 which is like 50% generic enemies
>this somehow makes her a super special important character

Attached: Simpson eh.jpg (259x194, 7K)

This, even someone like Pauline bigger than her.

I suppose its cheaper to recycle lines you still have the rights to, opposed to bringing back every voice actor to re-record every line.

Playable Star Fox crew have been treated well in that regard. Other characters, not so much.

Japan didn't even invent JRPGs. The DQ devs just ripped off Wizardry and Ultima.

if anything we should take Erdrick's reason to be in Smash to its logical extreme and just pick the Avatar from Ultima instead.

Attached: roadtodragonquest.jpg (600x921, 309K)

The only difference between this guy and shit like Shrek is the fact that he's a video game character.

Attached: Sans.jpg (512x512, 29K)

>She appeared in multiple games
>is playable
Yeah that's about a slight step above being a cameo. Are you seriously gonna argue otherwise?

Based and Eggpilled.

Attached: eggdab.jpg (887x960, 57K)

Adeleine is like a full tier below Nabbit

>Troll thread being seriously
You guys are retards.
Also Shadow would be perfect for Smash.

Why are you actually upset about ado?
And don't bring me that rosterfaggotry about who "deserves" it more or any other dumb shit in pic related. Tell me why you actually don't like her.

Attached: 1521452893926.png (1039x1513, 85K)

Shadow would work well as his own character as well. He's got enough to stand out from Sonic.

When did they said she's super special? She is a unique character that doesn't share any physical characteristic with any other character in that game. At this point you're just putting words in their post after getting btfo.

>if you point out that a character is unimportant then you have a specific bias against them
Tell ya what when I see someone asking for Nabbit I'll be sure to tell them the same thing

Yeah but there's never been a secondary third party character that requires a unique moveset playable in Smash, that's why we got Ken and Richter while the likes of Alucard, Guile, Zero, etc were relegated to assist trophies.

>She is a unique character that doesn't share any physical characteristic with any other character in that game
That isn't relevant to her status as an actual character within her own series.

I hope you have some source to back those claims up.
Also, based & robotnikpilled.

Attached: back that up.png (207x239, 22K)

almost all of Ultimate is recycled

No one gives a shit about how important a character is or any other arbitrary rule set that rosterfags love to throw out. People like characters and want them in Smash because they like them, simple as that. Kirby fans requested HAL to bring back Adeleine after a heavy fan campaign. If she's as unimportant as you say she is then:
A) She wouldn't have been requested heavily to come back in a Kirby game.
B) HAL wouldn't have listened and bought her back

SEETHING

Adeleine will never be in Smash, get over it you sick pedo.

>when she's not even b-list in her own series?
Do you even know what characters are below b-list in that series? Adeleine certainly isn't below that.

You still haven't answered my question you autismo

Attached: 1541410046509.png (1474x938, 430K)

Fun fact: Krystal was originally planned for Brawl but they went with Wolf instead.

>No one gives a shit about how important a character is
Sakurai does. Hence why a character on Ado's level has never been added to smash
>Kirby fans requested HAL to bring back Adeleine after a heavy fan campaign
Ok cool your jets. Don't act like everything has smash rosterfaggot levels of autism. Adeleine was simply a well liked Kirby character that people wanted to appear again. There was no cancerous manchild campaign to get her back. Also being popular with the fans does not mean that the character themselves is super significant. HAL brought her back because HAL wanted to. No other reason.

This shit never happened

Where's the part where the whole classroom stood up and clapped?

> Posting Wojaks
Fuck off

>Do you even know what characters are below b-list in that series?

A-List
>Kirby
>Meta Knight
>Dedede

Fucking straddling the line between A and B list goes either way depending on the game
>Bandana Dee
>Waddle Dees in general

B-List
>Magolor
>Marx
>Taranza
>Susie

C-List
>Adeleine
>Rick and the animal friends
>Daroach
>Gooey
>any other "I only appeared once or twice then I was banished for eternity" character

And neither was the comparison to a spinoff character in an attempt to "prove" she's insignificant in the Kirby series.

Attached: RIW2.1350574301.jpg (1280x720, 175K)

Hackers have found an alt costume for Joker called "Jane". What this means is something that wasn't in the Erdrick leak that said Joker would have the Mementos stage, which Erdrickfags are clinging on to right now for dear life.

You need to get off the internet, there is a life outside this website

B-list is mostly all of Kirby's allies and enemies that played a significant role in a popular game which would include Gooey, Animal Friends, Adeleine Dark Matter, Kracko, Whispy Woods, and the like. C and below would be the relatively unknown characters like Queen Ripple, Gryll, Mr. Star, and others.

She's so important that she's the only dream friend without a spirit

Oh sorry also Taranza. Feel free to go join him in the cuck shed

First party characters are never a bad choice.

Attached: 1528193386458.png (466x349, 132K)

B-list is the characters I mentioned. Who have a reoccurring presence even if they don't play major active roles

Pichu being in the game is worse honestly, once he's at 50%+ he becomes absolute trash.

If we go with that route
>Wizardry and Ultima ripped off D&D
>D&D ripped off Tolkien
>Tolkien was inspired by Norse Mythology
Norse Mythology should get a rep in Smash.

>pulls pedo card
>no argument
Did your function stopped producing any other kind of responses?

>Sectonia is a spirit
>but not Taranza

That's such a hilarious oversight.

Pichu as a character is fine, the developers are just trash at their jobs so he's melee pichu and not ultimate pichu

>Pichu
>Dr Mario
>All those Link clones
>Dark Pit
>Most uninspired FE swordmen

They probably couldn't think of a spirit fight since Taranza doesn't fucking do anything in Triple Deluxe

Pichu is god tier though?

Literally anyone who isn't a protagonist, except for Porky.

Nothing from Kirby 64 got a spirit though, which is honestly a huge problem.

Attached: fairyandhat.png (462x756, 371K)

Doesn't Daroach have more appearances than Taranza and Susie?

>>Dr Mario
suck my fucking dick bitch

TPBP

Adeleine isn't just in 64. What's your excuse now?

They have Star Allies spirits. Plus Taranza was a boss in Team Kirby Clash Deluxe.

Metal Sonic was and always will be the better Sonic doppelganger.

Taranza and Susie have appeared on a regular basis since their games have come out. Daroach has not

And those other characters did as well, why ignore their current appearances right now? Why is it only a few characters allowed in that list unless it's just to intentionally ignore them because of some form of bias against them. At this point, this is far removed from Smash discussion other than the thread's subject.

In both he doesn't nothing of note. Hell his boss is just kinda.. floating shooty energy beams. Nothing significant enough to be a spirit

I'm not him but you're delusional if you think Rick, Kine, and Coo are important in the grand scheme of Kirby. They showed up one time and then once as a DLC character for a game trying to include everyone. Meanwhile a character like Magalor has been the main antagonist of one game and then continued to appear in other games.

Only Sonic characters left in the realm of possibility are Tails and Eggman

She played a major role in that game. Still strange that we didn't see any Crystal Shards spirirts despite Dreamland 2/3 and Star Stacker getting some.

>their current appearances right now
A single appearance that only exists because this is the anniversary game does not suddenly make them all B-listers

>Why is it only a few characters allowed in that list
Because those characters actually fucking appear semi-regularly. Hell every single Kirby game since Robobot has featured Susie in some way

>Lugged Dedede's ass to Sectonia then mind controlled him

Could have easily been a "catch this asshole while dodging a buffed Dedede" because lord knows they did that shit with like 3 Mega Man spirits.

>game is only liked because of nostalgia
>character is only liked because hes a self insert and nostalgia same as shadow
>Disney shit in smash would be disastrous
>Another shonen anime swordsman
>maybe use magic but would probably be more like cloud with moves only around his blade
>square would be stingy with the music again meaning only 2 songs

Attached: Sora_(Art)_KHII.png (2280x3894, 3.87M)

They forgot to give Dark Meta Knight a spirit when there's an alt costume based on him.

DMk didn't need a spirit

Oh shit Nigerian. I forgot about the new "leak" from 5chan/2chan and the part about the Jade datamine. Also, wasn't Mementos spelled incorrectly in the data with an E in the Mementos?

The absolute worst, courtesy of a Yea Forums survey.

Attached: The Worst.png (1326x562, 27K)

>Rick, Kine, and Coo only showed up one time
>DL3
>DL3
>Star Stacker
>K64
>Super Star Stacker
>Melee
>Mass Attack
>Triple Dleuxe
>Planet Robobot
>Clash Deluxe
Surprised to see you guys are actual idiots that don't have clue on what they're arguing about other than trying to say a character is not muh b-list.

>trying to argue that literal cameo fodder is B-list

>They showed up as statue forms in Kirby 64
>This counts as an appearance in-series to the same extent as Taranza being a reoccurring boss

user please.

>There are adults who think Shadow is a cool character
The Sonic franchise legitimately damages children.

Those characters also appeared as "cameo fodder" as well. Don't see anything wrong with my argument which you didn't seem to argue against other than repeating the same one before. If anything, it just made my argument stronger just for the level of bs you guys seem to be reaching in order to excuse your argument.

That's literally what all of these supposed "B-list" characters are.
>reoccuring boss
>only a boss in one game

Oh, sweetie. Shadow won't get in because he's in assist.