Does being colorblind harm your vidya gayman experience?

Does being colorblind harm your vidya gayman experience?

Attached: colorblind.png (1499x921, 1.73M)

Other urls found in this thread:

enchroma.com/pages/test
youtube.com/watch?v=zcLlq4Lml7A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I can hardly see the fucking red map waypoint marker in RDR2 and the other options are obnoxious or don't help much. It just blends in. It's usually just map related stuff really, never been anything that has stopped me outright. Colorblind options are greatly appreciated.

I can't read the 2nd one. These never get me and i can easily read the other ones but the second one is messing me up. Is it a 2? I see 12, 42, 74, 6, but I can't clearly see the 2nd one

If there are parts that rely on you knowing certain colors to proceed forward, then yeah.

It's a trick is what it is

I can only ready the 12 and 8, cant see shit on the rest
Help

I think there are ones colorblind people actually have an easier time seeing, but I'm not sure if that's one of them or a ruse. Definitely looks like a two.

I can barely see the two in the top middle.

How new are you? You thought you'd find a legitimate test here?

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (1499x921, 361K)

there's no 8 son

12, bait, 42, 74, 6.

Attached: 1529095009235.png (808x853, 749K)

its a red herring

for me tho it looks like a mis-shapen 8 which just proves its just a trick

enchroma.com/pages/test

It's a ruse.

>tfw eyes are good enough that I don't fall for bait

Attached: smugjak.png (640x400, 32K)

user, I...

12, 2, 42, 74, 6
Bad news user.

>People thinking the 2nd one is a bait

Its a fucking 2 you color blind fucks.

ok?

not sure if i messed up on one of them, it might have been a 3 and i picked 8 too fast. would have been nice to know if i had made a mistake or got them all correct tho

Attached: ok.jpg (585x343, 40K)

You can maybe guess that the middle one is a 2 but it's really unclear.
Not because of the coloration, but because the amount of dots forming the 2 is significantly lower than the other numbers.

>there are subhumans who cannot see the full spectrum of colors

>can only barely read the first one
The only thing I ever wanted was to be a navigation officer in the merchant marine but fuck me I guess

Attached: 1400335497059.jpg (240x210, 6K)

changed some levels in photoshop
if you're not seeing a two, I'm sorry, anons

Attached: adjusted.png (1499x921, 1.48M)

youtube.com/watch?v=zcLlq4Lml7A

he might as well kill himself

Its the hardest one but the thing its, its a test of your ability to see distinction against colours, it took me maybe half a second more to notice it than the other ones.

If you don't see it its simply down to your inability to properly differentiate colours.

cutting off the top and bottom lines in the 2 is a bit unfair desu

can only see the 12 here
I never saw it as a hindrance on my gaymen experience, I never really use colorblind options too.
also I always really like to play games with flux night mode turned on for that warm feeling

it's isnt a 2 due to how it has missing parts and you could argue its also an 8 which means its a FAAAAAKE!

Attached: star-trek-ds9-its-a-fake.jpg (519x252, 43K)

its not cut off, the 2 is made of two colors just like the other numbers
one of those colors just happens to be quite similar to the colors in the background

I do see it, but still think that one is just stupid. The dots aren't even connected like every other one.

it's an 8, sorry about your color vision

>all but the second one have uniform and closely related colors to display the number and use 2 to 3 colors at max
>second one just uses like 5+ colors to represent the number and has it mostly disconnected
Gee, I wonder if it's fake.

I'm lowering the number of colors in the picture, which makes separate colors mix together. If I worked on it longer, it would appear "whole". People with primo color sight sees it as whole two just looking at the original pic.

now you can be in that little miss sunshine movie though

>12, 42, 74, 6
You got 2 of those wrong, user. I have bad news.

I've got worse news mate
He got those all right, unlucky sunshine, heard there are decent colourblind glasses out now though

just face facts its a fake to trick fools like yourself

i think your brain is fucked dude, he got them all correct

Attached: 1224430807741.jpg (430x615, 108K)

The second one is pretty hard

Attached: Stages+of+Grief+and+Transition.png (1000x750, 111K)

Maybe you see a different green than me, and thus cannot see the 2?

Not entirely. I can only read the top right picture (12). I've learned to live with colorblindness so I've learned to play games without colorblind modes. It helps but if I have too much trouble grasping the game, I probably will drop it

I never figured there were so many colorblind people on Yea Forums. Get checked, guys, or you'll end up getting hit by one of those colorblind invisible cars one day.

*top left. Whoops

1. Fuck you
2. No, not really. Oddly enough I can see when shit is supposed to be invisible better (ex:reptile in mk)

Attached: 1548298206942.jpg (2048x1365, 434K)

colorblind tests have very specific rules to them
making a disjointed number is there to trick people

if you can interpret 2 different numbers its a trick and has nothing to do with colors
you been tricked son

Attached: fry ehh.jpg (759x664, 88K)

I miss best reptile. If he's even in 11 I bet Boone wouldn't allow his classic look just for the lols.

That enhanced image clearly show red dots cutting through the multiple parts of the 2 when none of the other numbers do that. I thought it kinda looked like a two, but doubted myself specifically because of that.

Does playing games damage your brain?

Attached: alternate.png (720x432, 46K)

Does playing brains damage your game?

Fucking dicks, is the fancy font really that necessary?
Why can't it be Arial, fucking assholes

No, not in the slightest. I don't care what race the protagonists or npcs are.

Posting this should be a bannable offense; it's like those bleach crystal tricks but even more nefarious.

is that what i think it is

how so? there isnt anything to see, you make up what you see in it, looking directly at it for 5 seconds and you no longer see a shape only the lines themselves

I explained why it looks cut off in another picture, I'm literally lowering the number of different colors in the circle. Similar colors which in reality are separate, colors people with good color sight can tell apart, will blend together.
The two is comprised of different greens in the original picture, the ones closer to yellow turn red in my pic.

sometimes it does, I have trouble with light tints of red and green. More and more games are starting to add colorblind options tho

6 is the one I can't see. Can someone pinpoint where it is?

It's an 8

the second ones is not a 2 by the standards of every other test, a color used in the number is never used in the background and vice versa.
clearly you have to be colorblind to think it is a 2.

The second bubble doesn't test for color blindness. It tests your pattern recognition skills.

The fourth one is tricky... you can see 71, 21, 74, 24.

Attached: 1550854564402.png (1499x921, 523K)

>people with good color sight can tell apart, will blend together.

ok now i know you are brain damaged

it literally doesn't, if people can see a 2 or 8 it's not testing anything but stupidity

What am I supposed to be seeing here?

Attached: Screenshot_20190221-211650_YouTube.jpg (970x849, 348K)

You know that's not what it does. Looking at it for 30 seconds causes an erection that lasts for 30 FUCKING MINUTES; it's fucked up and painful.

Don't stare at it, you'll lose cones.

The fourth one is a different kind of test too, basically red green colorblind people will see 21, and normal people will see 74.
2 will be easy to see for red green colorblind, while being hard to spot for normal people.
The 42 will look like a 4 and then nothing besides it for red green color blind.
Finally the 6 is absolutely undetectable for red green color blind.

Colorblind bombardiers in WW2 were better able to spot camouflage netting.

It is.

How, though?

I guess i'm red-green color blind but i can say what red and green colors are as long as they're not together in a single mess like these tests.

I always thought color blind means that you can not tell them apart, like, you see a red traffic light but can not keep it apart from a green one.

at a glance it can look like a 1 due to the green being more prominent but you have to focus and once you do you see the rest of it is a shade of a green to see the 4

the 7 is a 7, seeing a 2 means you are trying too hard to see something that isnt there.
because its not there

No, you only think that's what's going on because of the striping going through the 2 and you don't want to admit it's "unfair" or a ruse. See It's obvious that the 2 is being obscured in places by the teal stripes. I had an eye exam about a year and a half ago, and multiple before that, which included color blind tests and my vision is normal. I'll take a doctor's opinion over some user on an anonymous Italian beauty pageantry image board.

Not him, you won't lose cones but that shit can stay for like a month.
Look at it for some time and then look at this picture.

Hide your tiles, boys, the tile fetishist is here

but they werent the ones flying the planes

Some of you guys are fucking retarded.
This is the result after generating a palette and shifting the right colors. Clearly a 2 is there.

Attached: two.png (483x421, 47K)

Yes, and?

Also culture might probably plays a role? My "7" doesnt look like that at all.

Attached: asdf.jpg (484x453, 14K)

>tfw can only see the first two
Never understood what it entailed to be colorblind other than being unable to pass colorblind tests, I can see separate colors fine. Guess I'd be fucked if I was a soldier in rainbow forest with enemies using camo but that's all I can think of tbqh.

Colourblind options are easy as fuck to code and if any game downright stops being playable for you because of your condition - the dev's are simply lazy fucking shitters or woman.