Guys pls help me out. Look at pic why is this happening how can these temps be so bad?

guys pls help me out. Look at pic why is this happening how can these temps be so bad?

When I play pubg, after some time a really weird noise comes out of my PC. Its either the normal fan (i guess) or my gpu... if its my gpu that would be a catastrophe man I payed so much for it.

What do i have to do?

Attached: what.png (1152x648, 457K)

please Yea Forums i need you right now

Your motherboard is literally burning, throw some water at it to cool it down.

What's your airflow look like and how are you routing your airflow? Are you makingg positive or negative pressure in your case? Where is your exit fans where is your intake. I'm fucking betting you are blowing hot air across your gpu and it's pushing the hot air coming off your cousin over your GPU

man thats just so many questions i cant answer

I was just in the bios and mainboard and motherboard are the same, right? it was 31 C

Should I go to a computer shop and make them look at my PC??

>What do i have to do?
You could at least post photo of your system.

Do you smell smoke? If not it's just the sensors malfunctioning.

This is correct, either this or take it out of your PC and clean it a bit, under the sink or with a hose and a brush are the easiest ways to do it

Attached: o4DGNOz.jpg (800x600, 194K)

is there a programm to make a screenshot to show you the system?
I have a gtx 1070, i5 6600k and 20 gig ram

when this happens to me i put a cup or two of ice into my tower to cool it down.

no smoke or anything...

No. Literally photo of your PC block, take side off and take picture of what you see, at least we will rule out dust that way and could see where fans are.

maybe this picture gives more information

Attached: Unbenannt.jpg (1920x1080, 623K)

oke i will do that give me a moment pls

Attached: 20190222_182002.jpg (2988x5312, 3.58M)

and

Attached: 20190222_181933.jpg (2988x5312, 3.15M)

Okay i used furmark and I have now realized the weird sound comes from my gpu vents.. what do i do? And the temp of my gpu is too high too

hey mate i am waiting

Does it actually FEEL hot?
Cuz it might just be the temperature sensor being faulty.

No nothing feels like over 100 C lol but my GPU is going crazy making weird noises when the vents turn faster or the gpu getting hotter. The gpu is very hot anyways though...

Looks OK. You better see yourself to or

looks fine man nice Zotac gpu btw

Attached: 1532642951780.gif (268x396, 1.66M)

>0 rpm +100°C on 3 fans when doing nothing
Use hardware monitor...

Attached: Unbenannt.jpg (1920x1080, 425K)

Nothing wrong.
For the noise, clean the fans and the heatsink (air-can).

d/l afterburner.
you're running the gpu fan at prolly 20%
turn that shit up to 40, then at least 75 when gaming. a few scoops of ice wouldn't hurt either.

yea but when the gpu starts to heat or to work harder, it starts to make really loud noises. Not screeching... its deeper.

obviously a fan is malfunctioning and creating high temp. Open up the side panel and run pubg to check which fan. If its the case fan then get one on amazon. If its a gpu fan then unscrew it and look behind it. There will be a sticker which says its model number. Look up the model number on alibaba.com or other chink sites and you'll probably find it.

sensor error? the gpu and cpu readings seem normal. does the air being extracted actually feel hot anywhere from the case? if something was at 115c you'd know about it, as it would probably asplode.

also if you have normal spinny HDD they can make some weird noises. are they secure in the bays? and clean your fans etc.

my main mate I have now tried different fan speeds. at approximately 70% it starts to make these loud noises... what do?

Yes i think one fan stops at times. but also this tested with afterburner

you can buy it on alibaba or just buy a water cooling solution as it seems you have the money for it.

The problem is I dont know how to take the gpu out and I am affraid i could break something.

Do you think it might be expensive to repair my gpu in a shop and let them build a water cooling system in?

that is how nvidia cards are.
usually around 75% fan speed it the cut-off for jet engine sounds. they've always been like that.

Your fan probably can't be repaired so they're gonna replace it with a new one anyway. Gpu fans cost like $15+ 30 mins of labour. So it will probably cost 50 to 100 bucks.
btw i have a zotac card too and its fan started making a lot of noise within 8 months. Dont buy zotac shit they use cheap chink fans,

oke thats not too expensive thats good. Should I give a bit more money for "good" fans?

Attached: 1550723685155.jpg (1097x518, 69K)