Dont feel sorry for bioware they died a long time ago

dont feel sorry for bioware they died a long time ago.

Attached: 797.jpg (775x906, 77K)

Cool.

>that 6'9 turbochad in the back who is dicking 90% of the office

In 2011 to be exact, which was a LONG time ago.
Now shut the fuck zoomers, this husk of a company is not worth discussing.

sure is a lot of people of color in that crowd

America was a mistake.

>Everyone good from Blizzard left
>Everyone good from Bungie
>Everyone good from Bioware left
>Everyone good from Respawn left
>Everyone good from Obsidian left

Where the FUCK did the video game industry talent go? Did it all retire? Why are the young people entering it incapable of making good games?

They really should have snapped out of it years ago, but they just kept digging to get out of the hole.

>Woah our last game was kind of meh despite all of the deviant pandering in it. Is it because the gameplay is fundamentally mediocre or because isn't enough transversally inclusive?
Lets shame people into buying our games, that'll work.

To hell with all of it.

Attached: welp.jpg (500x407, 35K)

>industry talent go
When it takes a small fortune to make a shallow experience that has so much executive overhead you might as well let them fuck you in the ass too, you'd not want to work in the industry either.

Why you care so much about western games is a better question in the first place. I like the occasional game here and there but it's a pile of failed movie writers dumpster. Most of them are ashamed of videogames as a medium and give gameplay for granted.

Japanese games celebrate games for being games. Even when they are mediocre, they are unapologetically proud of vidya.

Attached: shiggy.jpg (649x390, 162K)

>Where the FUCK did the video game industry talent go?
A lot of them ended up going indie.
>Why are the young people entering it incapable of making good games?
Because companies nowadays hire based on other things than skill.
Most companies are required to have a certain amount of women/people of colour, even if they aren't fit for the job.
That's why most development teams at large companies usually exist of one skilled programmer and the rest are retards who haven't written a single line of code in their life.
But guess who is going to get fired first when sales expectations aren't met.

Have you interacted with modern "coders"
This guy I know who got educated at the best university in my country has spent government funding for years now producing nothing, absolutely nothing, they've scrapped what little they had and started over several times now because their work is shit.
At my current workplace they're seeking digitalize a lot of the paper work still being done by hand, and they've had to call the project off twice now because the people they hired to do it spent a year doing nothing

The problem with video games is software isn't really good "packaged". Iterative development is pretty much mandatory. However, for a video game company to make large profits, they need to pump out project after project instead of maintaining and improving the game/s they have released.

God damn, I want to sodomize Anita Sarkeesian.

>replace staff with unproductive women for diversity
>outsource real work
>still need to pay incompetent women
>wonder why your company goes under

When society collapses they'll blame men, but we all know who's really to blame.

Anita killed Bioware and Dice. Fucking based Grim Reaper.

The only dev that's survived her brainwashing is Naughty Dawg.

>dicking 90% of the office
>OP's image
That poor guy

>Work for a small company
>Been here before I've finished my degree
>Code monkey but since it's small actually have to do the whole develop process from design to testing
>Make myself unmissable in the company
>Drop out of school
>Slowly get more interactions with clients and start projects at them.
>Even though we're a company of 6, we've got clients with millions and some billions of yearly revenue.
>Salary is more than my peers with a college degree lmao
Think I got the most comfy job for the current IT enviroment

''Our greatest allies!''
kek it's like its ingrained in their DNA or something.

Attached: 1542554570886.jpg (295x171, 17K)

>Why are the young people entering it incapable of making good games?
Cause they get taught other stuff

Attached: 1521959092596.jpg (1024x576, 61K)

all the talented people were DEVOURED by the post-moderm beast of intersectionality or left the tech industry altogether, at this point we should let the west gaming industry die the cuckhold death it deserves and let the japs resurrect it again, like Nintendo did back in the 80's

Attached: letitdie.gif (500x281, 809K)

like SJW marvel

tho nothing new. mutt geek industry is already over

I wasn't allowed to play video games until my mom was sure I knew the difference between fiction and reality. What's wrong with people like the ones in this image?

The second “””””woman””””” to the left in yellow

Attached: F079D564-4016-4498-AD2D-B9331160D5FE.jpg (1024x593, 43K)

Bioware is just a brand, the actual developers who made the great games of the past no longer work there.

This
>Le fired all the old men and hire inexperience women
So where are the men, I just want normal games from normal people

>hurr durr they stood near anita that means they deserve to die

incel logic

>pretending bioware has had any redeeming qualities in the past decade

Pizza the Hutt, I presume.

If i tracked down Alita and killed her, what are the chances I'd get caught you think?
And even if I did, do you guys think it would be worth it?

There's nothing wrong with the statement in the image.

>telling people that everything must be politically motivated
>telling people there can be a variety of political and non-political media

i'd dick the left blonde

>Alita battle angel?

I am so glad this shit is tanking hard.

nobody really needs to attack them. they will be automatically finished.

if you mean kill off alita posters in Yea Forums, yes it would be worth it

i would rather bust a fat nut in anita after she finished taunting my cock with her feet though, killing her is just a pleb and wasteful thing to do

why the goddamn fuck every word is capitalized

Anita still triggering the incels years later, praise the dark mother

typos

It ate the other devs?

t.resetera tranny

>triggering me when none of the games I buy have anything to do with her
>implying there wasn't this one incredibly hot captioned webm of her

Attached: 1479365636184.gif (375x375, 1.99M)

Maybe if you wanna destroy videogames then sure

Attached: jrOfXnuhd73cOxzOoWaj.jpg (1204x1960, 223K)

this is like praising someone for shitting on in your mouth

I want to destroy video games.

Shitting in YOUR mouth maybe

in its defense: only to absorb their talent

>ruberg
kek

Make your own shitty conservative games, Sony will keep making legends like The Last of Us

Will the next video game crash be due to diversity?

Attached: 1533771899901.jpg (634x626, 45K)

wow

Attached: Untitled.png (479x466, 2K)

I'd rather just have no propaganda at all faggot

Itt a bunch of incels mad their video games have cooties now

Attached: 8c3.jpg (496x496, 134K)

leave it to a discord tranny to try to not have any sort of civil discourse and discredit people simply by calling them names.

Games have always been political, what do you think about Metal Gear Solid, Bioshock, Fallout

hmmm yeah, hmmm diversity is our strenght, so progressive, so avant garde hmmm ****drinks soi***

Attached: uL5deaZyAGhFLRfy22_Z1mhJsYVXJFYvj6I7LG4Zamg.jpg (716x767, 92K)

They went to Ubisoft, the best video game company in the world.

That's not what the image says. There's nothing about works being politically motivated, just culturally motivated.

I don't agree with that image.

see

>they died a long time ago
No shit. It's like none of the retards here remembers DA2

It's not even every word, it's just most of them,
which is even stranger.

>incel

Attached: 7048EF1F-8284-43DE-AEF4-20071D0CFCFC.jpg (2931x1136, 1.29M)

Yes? I agree with the first image, but not the second.

>It's like none of the retards here remembers DA2
I honestly almost don't member much about it, it was that dull.

I'm not talking about remembering about the details of the plot but how shit it was, clearly

The problem is games used to be art and privately held so games would releas when they are done. Now its a public traded shareholder model and things get rushed with deadlines to meet release windows for earning quarters. You cant rush a Picasso. This is why games are a faiure and then they inject cancer SJW bs in the game and force consumers into piracy.. They deserve everything they get. Games for shareholders is a failure when it comes to game quality. YOU CANT RUSH ART. Kojima knows this. Old Blizzard knew this.

This should not need to be said, but doing any harm to people like Anita would only turn them into martyrs and strengthen their cause. It took a gamergate and a comicsgate - two gates - for many people to learn this lesson. But still others have not learned. I guess animegate and moviegate are inevitable.

It's from the same person at the same talk. The first image wasn't overtly saying it but with some elementary reading comprehension, you'd pick up on it.

So edgy!

Look at this gathering of creatures and hags. Think about how these are the people that are making the video games they expect you to spend your time and hard earned dollars on.

Then, take at look at the boys at ID who created the original DOOM. Ask yourself if having a vision and sticking to that vision is objectively superior to this modern design by committee, try to be everything to everyone, don't be edgy or offend, too many cooks, style of video game development we currently have.

DO NOT buy Anthem. You already know what it is.

Attached: 15132426575.png (478x478, 407K)

I realize it's from the same talk. I still agree with the first image. I picked up on the intention behind it, and I don't agree with that. I do however agree with the actual statement made, detached from context.

what about Tetris, Zelda or any racing game?

The only thing lower than an incel is an unpassable tranny. like, EWWW seriously gross.

I feel sorry for myself, I wanted more RPGs to play and enjoy

Tetris is Gommunism.
Zelda is promoting tranny shit.
Racing games are propaganda for the oil industry.

You're purposefully detaching yourself from context in order to be right. You KNOW the meaning behind the first image, but you want to win an anonymous argument. Culture and politics are synonymous with these people. Remember that.

Attached: 120021.gif (360x202, 3.11M)

thats some forced shit my friend

ah yes the 2 genders female and ally

No, I'm purposefully detaching myself from context to see if I actually agree with the statement made, or not. To make sure I was not just REEEEing over it. I've argued with people like this a lot, and actually attempting to find where the disagreements lie is more important than outright rejecting everything they say because of the opinion they ultimately hold isn't productive.

Not an argument. Are you angry because nobody will make that game, aren't you? Guess the people making games don't share your values.

INDY

Attached: 53E33FA0-F445-49BB-A78D-3BA029E21C34.png (556x634, 542K)

eeeugh

>Not an argument
>Let's unpack this
>I literally can't even
>FTW
>BTFO

Oh don't mind me, just over here cringing into a diamond at the way you type.

Just seeing the Phrase Avant Garde makes me sad we won't see a continuation of D4's story

Boyarsky, Cain, and Sawyer are still at Obsidian

I think they tried to use title capitalization guidelines but fucked it up

I don't. I'm honestly loving the disaster.

So this is basically warframe with shitskins and bugs.?

Attached: 1194891968_preview_2018-03-19_18h13_01_1920x1080-screenshot.jpg (1920x1080, 800K)

I haven't felt bad for BioWare in nearly a decade.

stop playing westcuck games

Don't forget that the people who always say "everything is political" are the same who also says "get /pol/ out of here, no politics allowed"

>It's unethical to not brainwash the youth to like our politicians
What did the lefties mean by this?

Attached: 1549406845888.gif (384x216, 2.92M)

Attached: BDB1F7E6-10F7-4D99-B286-3A048E28E7C6.jpg (750x996, 259K)

People that played video games grew up and are now making them which is why they're so shit