Play as a male character on an MMO

>Play as a male character on an MMO
>HA! fagboy you like looking at men

>Play as Female
>HA! dude, you secretly want to be a girl IRL thats why you play as a female character? gaay

>play as an animal race, cat people/lizard people etc
>KYS furry faggot

>play as a loli
>nonstop FBI/Chris Hansen jokes

what the fuck do I do bros?

Attached: 87394193284.png (1019x914, 1.36M)

play as the cool robot

well, are you gay?

Play a shota furry race be openly gay.

play as the cute twink

This doesn't happen

Don't play NPCMMOs you fag

you dont play mmos

>>HA! fagboy you like looking at men
looking at men is a completely straight activity as long as you do it with murderous or aspirational intent

Try not being an insecure twat that needs validation from autists on the internet and do whatever you think is fun

Play as a male because anyone accusing another of being gay for portraying themselves as a male is a closeted faggot.

Just play as a sissy shota while being gay for sugar daddies

You lose either way, don't be a cuck and play as something you want to play as and don't let other people tell you otherwise.

>playing MMOs

Attached: 1527382226943.gif (255x191, 1.9M)

TOP literally never happened stop lying tranneth

>He takes Yea Forums's opinions on how to live in the firt place

You were doomed from the tart lad.

Just accept the fact that you're gay.

>>HA! dude, you secretly want to be a girl IRL thats why you play as a female character? gaay
When did this meme even begin?
Back in the good old days people would be satisfied with the "lol I'd rather stare at a girl's ass than a dude's" and the discussion would die there, but nowadays you've got people projecting their tranny fantasies on people who play as girl characters.
Why?

Attached: 1452527026936.jpg (410x377, 26K)

i usually play mmos as a female. if youre gonna make me stare at a character all day i hope its a girl. im a guy irl its not like i want to stare at another guy.

Do what i do and self insert so the only thing people can say is

>wow why would you wanna play as a worthless loser?

Attached: 1541550408399.jpg (400x458, 46K)

>fagboy you like looking at men
nobody has ever said this. kys you insecure fag

That first part literally never happens.

top only happens if you make a faggy elve or metrosexual character.

Just make an average race guy and don't buy cosmetics unless its something cool looking like a full plate. If you want something cute just get a pet, a cool looking dude with a cute pet is ok.

>Play mmos since Ultima online.
>80% of time play female character.
>Can't recall a single time someone made a remark about what gender I play.
>See consistent treads on Yea Forums where people bitching about being judged on what gender they play.
How the fuck

Attached: grind.gif (380x238, 50K)

It does, I'm the one telling that to all the males I see

>Play female Elin
>Only buy cutesy clothes
>Refuse to wear revealing shit
>Only want to headpat her
>still straight as fuck

well Yea Forums?

play what you want for the reason you want and don't let people mind control you, you submissive fuck.

The only place I’ve seen call a person gay for picking a dude is Yea Forums. Everywhere else it’s the reverse.

Well back in the day nobody cared, now a days people care but won't say it in fear of getting banned for wrongthinking by the thought police.

Pretty much this. But I was smart enough to avoid mmo entirely because it's a huge timesink compared to regular vidya.

Attached: dad6e8d0b81e7a19_zoom.jpg (640x480, 33K)

Insecure underages trying to ruin everything

Literally whom'stve fucking says this?

Attached: 1550622924769.png (300x377, 134K)

I'm only one in my group of friends who plays male characters and they always joke about it. And they're not degenerate weeb teenbro trannies or anything, they're all normalfags in their mid-to-late twenties.

>Back in the good old days people would be satisfied with the "lol I'd rather stare at a girl's ass than a dude's"
That's never been considered a good excuse, ever. Read it back to yourself and then tell me it doesn't read as.

>I'm so obsessed about man ass that I literally can't stop looking at it when it's taking up a mere

Attached: b22.jpg (1920x1200, 628K)

I play as a girl because I like being cute and sometimes sexy

Attached: mash.jpg (570x630, 187K)

[X] Amazonian race
>ah you like tall strong girl?
>you don't? Are you some faggot?

>what the fuck do I do bros?
Play as the robot, undead, lizard, alien, golem or spider race.

>playing video games
Where do you think you are?

Attached: 1521921697490.jpg (704x400, 66K)

I've never understood it. Being in public must be so hard for these people who seemingly can't help but stare at any man ass placed in their line of sight.
I can't imagine the struggle they face standing at a urinal, I just hope I'm not standing next to them.

>play a male character
Literally no one has a problem with this.

Just be yourself and dont give a fuck about everyone and everything.

Attached: 1543795800775.gif (540x304, 2.97M)

epic projecting
here's what actually happens
>male character
pay attention to the game completely
>female character
mostly pay attention to the game but occasionally admire some part of her

>being so creatively bankrupt you resort to playing the most vanilla option of self inserting yourself in a video game instead of picking lizard spiders.

Attached: 2-Spider-Lizard.jpg (320x347, 38K)

Oh I see so now you're not looking at man ass at all. The whole "I'd rather stare at girl ass instead of man ass" was just a misworded statement implying you can't help but stare at man buns when it's in view.

Attached: Totally not gay.jpg (1081x1046, 717K)

this
everyone cant stop mirin' your shiny rig

You obviously secretly want to be the one in the pretty dress and have some big strong man tear it off of you and ravage your boy hole. Denying this would only prove you want it.

true but from time to time i get the urge to crack out the osrs. in general i try my best to avoid it.

It didn't always bother me but i've become aware of the fact that a large portion of the men playing female characters in online video games are subhuman ERP attention whoring faggots. Try going to any mmo thread in /vg/ and actually discuss the game. It's impossible. You'll just be drowned out by men with sexual dysfunction getting each other off as they play screenshot dressup. That's the entire 800 post thread, every time. The honest reason that I don't play females in online games (even though sometimes they look better) is because I don't want to be associated with these kinds of people.

>>Play as a male character on an MMO
>>HA! fagboy you like looking at men
Doesn't happen. Nice try.