STEVE DECONFIRMED, I REPEAT STEVE DECONFIRMED

OH NONONONONOHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 3D517A3A-9180-4068-A782-1D9CFE21A17D.jpg (1242x1446, 968K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7Yh_RE0Xcx0
nintendoeverything.com/rumor-more-details-on-microsofts-xbox-plans-for-switch/
ausgamers.com/news/read/3563821/phil-spencer-id-love-to-see-mario-on-xbox
youtube.com/watch?v=GejiOQQazJo
youtu.be/qwwpELp6oaM
krsw.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/ghard/1544363780/
krsw.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/ghard/1544370354/137
youtu.be/iKoJm4la2Ao
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lbtM88ffnVk
strawpoll.me/17484758
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But he's not. Steve is in.

Erdrick ALSO got deconfirmed. Datamining has discovered that Joker is getting a female alt. It's probable that insiders heard about a female alt and jumped to the conclusion that the female alt is Erdrick.

What do those kanas mean? Been learning moonrun and hiras but kanas just won't stick.

ERDRIIIIIIIIIIIICK HELP MEEEEEEE

Attached: 1543377051822.png (577x445, 428K)

Jibanyan
Monster Hunter
Travis

why would joker have a female alt

E-RU-DO-RI-KKU(small tsu before the ku making it read like that)

erudorikku

Attached: 1543112755285.png (658x466, 24K)

>a "leak" that claims to come from a reddit post posted before the Joker reveal
>a reddit post that nobody has found since then
>a reddit post that conveniently only one supposedly 5ch poster saw and remembered
>a reddit post that was ostensibly only seen by this one guy and then mysteriously disappeared off the face of the internet
>a reddit post that the 5ch post didn't even bother posting a link to
Why do anyone even believe this shit deserves attention of any sort?

Lying trannies get the rope in Japan DeMarcus Laquisha.

Attached: 1500752D-6FF8-4784-8E08-562FDCEA318B.jpg (1280x1400, 270K)

Persona 5 Switch revision, will have a female protagonist option to make up for the slightly upgraded PS3 visuals

Female protagonist option in P5R presumably.

Others already answered your question but just keep at it. Katakana took me a lot longer to get down then Hiragana. It's not as important at first anyway and Hiragana will stick very quickly because you will be constantly using it for Kanji readings.

>reddit reddit reddit reddit

SEETHING

Attached: 6974C6A8-9991-4513-B9C9-C9D558328EAA.gif (813x665, 123K)

they won't, some dataminer is pulling shit out of his ass and changed "Jack" to "Jane" without realizing that doesn't work with the codename

Or they could both have it, retard-kun

*snap*

Attached: Kingdom_Hearts_3.jpg (3840x2160, 1.07M)

Why would Sakurai do the same thing for two newcomers in a row? He's more creative than that.

Based Yuuna poster

Attached: yuuna in love.png (359x289, 136K)

JOKER GETTING HIS STAGE DOES NOT DECONFIRM EDERICK OR STEVE, YOU DESPERATE LITTLE BANJO BABIES

Why are low iq retards replying to this low iq incoherent mess?

Is it because of their low IQ?

what about the katakana in the leak not even being accurate to the Japanese names? Plus I think the leak spelled it wrong there to(90% sure you would just put エドリック if you wanted to write "Erdrick")

STEVE

WILL

BE

IN

SMASH

AND

THERE

IS

ABSOLUTELY

NOTHING

YOU

CAN

EVER

DO

ABOUT

IT

GET. FUCKING. B L O C K E D.

BASED. I FUCKING HATE WHEN PEOPLEDENY TRUTH, LIKE THE GRINCH LEAK

WAKEY WAKEY

Attached: 8B6F07B3-5CE7-42ED-886C-ABE28F799463.png (896x552, 520K)

cope

you fucking wot
this is by far the biggest leap of logic ive ever seen

Based big cat ending Steve's hardcore run

Reminder that you and your discordfags are now worse than Ashley, Shantae and Ridleyfags combined.
All the kiddies have moved on to Apex. The main hotshot of Xbox himself says he doesnt want you and would rather put in some literally who dead bear.
At least Shantae is a spirit. Shovel Knight is an assist.
Com. Video is a trophy.
Where is Minecraft? No where.
Eat shit.

S P A N K E T Y

Attached: 1543153181264.png (960x540, 1.98M)

10000%Based
100000% Cringe

Attached: (you).jpg (900x900, 109K)

Baracat finally did something good

It's still amazing that Vergeben is now muted for misinfo. What took these faggots so long?

vergeben is such a little bitch

Only because he deleted his posts to damage control and mods got tired of his shit.

I kid you not, his only defense (which he posted on reddit) was MUH SOURCE WAS CONFUSING, and needless to say, nobody believed him and he just gave up

>bullshit leaks being proven bullshit means that said characters involved can literally never be in Smash ever

Attached: 1533548549163.png (540x465, 348K)

if you unironically thought Steve would be in you're literally mentally demented

Actual insider here
youtu.be/7Yh_RE0Xcx0

>steve won’t be in
>but erdrick still will be
only one man can surpass leaks

Attached: 44E533A0-F4E2-4F99-82DC-E6DD7097B032.png (710x897, 283K)

>Steve
>Not Cuphead or Maater Chief
nintendoeverything.com/rumor-more-details-on-microsofts-xbox-plans-for-switch/

Attached: goofybeatsgoku.jpg (480x328, 30K)

Sands Untertail is in Smash Bros

Are you implying that "Brave" isn't the same shit? He isn't in.

>He keeps posting this cringe shit.

Attached: F3743E79-F201-4885-84CB-AF840F528985.png (401x573, 261K)

This is wrong. The leaker got Erdrick's name right. He wrote down both Erdrick's localized name and his Japanese name.

Oh shit, I love Sans Underrail!

Attached: idealroster.png (720x550, 856K)

see

Wow nice he pressed the japanese button on wikipedia to get the names

The leaks weren't even proven bullshit. Retards on Yea Forums can't read Japanese.

Does Reddit do private messages?

Threads about stupid fucking leaks should be against be rules, these threads are purely fucking cancer and nobody gains anything by knowing or talking about leaks in the first place
You guys are fucking retarded and jump on bandwagons constantly when you know none of this shit matters or means anything

Attached: 34962498d6f60fbb57e88b3d578f65d9.png (1098x1216, 576K)

SEETHING GRINCHFAG

>MFW when incineroar was never on steve's side
>he was never on grinch's side
>He's on his own side.
Truly chaotic neutral.

Too bad it turns out that it was all a misunderstanding. Dai in Jump Force was confused for Erdrick.

Why can't people on Yea Forums fucking read? The leak used the accurate Japanese name.

Attached: el dorrick.png (448x141, 13K)

What did he mean by this?

Imagine being this desperate lmao.

Grinch is stupid too, the only acceptable leaks are those with actual 100% confirmable proof like a video showing full gameplay

Kingdom Hearts Donald can unironically permakill literally any Dragon Ball character with Zettaflare.

I thought the Ken leak was pretty convincing, all of the major leaks started adding him because they were probably convinced as well

Or a datamine.

Indeed, they die of cringe.

This isn't true. The leaked pointed out it was the overseas name and used the other too.
Also untrue, the new name found was "Jill" which is assumed to be a counterpart to "Jack" but no one is sure. "Brave" still exists on his own.

Attached: F969AC4CF0024DE49F9EF5CE5770F359.jpg (586x586, 44K)

>(3.12 MB, 743x2387)

I'm a fucking idiot. Here is the jpg. Have a nice friday fellas!

Attached: final.jpg (743x2387, 369K)

Why are Stevefags so desperate?

the name was Jane

Calling out retards for spreading misinformation doesn't mean that user is a Stevefag.

Depends, if it's just vague shit like "brave" then no, it doesn't confirm shit.
If it's something like a model or official names of songs and such then sure.

cuphead is in :(

why would an alt use a different codename and not something like "f_Jack" or "Jack_Alt." Besides Jane misses the entire point of the codename, referencing JACK Frost.

Attached: heeho.jpg (259x194, 6K)

get that broom outta your bunghole

But Brave isn’t vague at all lmao.

it is though, you wouldn't guess "Dragon Quest Hero" if you didn't have any leak bias beforehand

Is that you tabbender?

>why would an alt use a different codename and not something like "f_Jack" or "Jack_Alt."
Why not?

I don't know who that is.

Attached: 5ch leak.png (937x856, 342K)

Oh, right, it was "Jane" thanks. And I don't know... it could just be an artifact for something else like Anne appearing for a final smash or something.
@451964289
I couldn't care less about Steve. Doomguy is the most interesting thing about the 5c leak.

because it makes no sense to label your files like that. If they called it "Jack_Alt" the dev team would still know what it means and any dataminers would just assume it's the school uniform

why would a JP leak use the overseas name before the japanese name

As long as the developers know what Jane means, it should be ok.

holy fuck what is happening OP my dude

Yikes.

Japs associate Brave with DQ.

Attached: D19B31BA-27F1-4FEA-8411-B619BA25E2C7.jpg (810x576, 101K)

it still makes no sense to label your files like that. F Corrin isn't labeled as "Kamui-chan" it's just "F_Kamui"

>(This image doesn’t mean anything, it is all just a hobby)
Stop being retarded retard

tick tock erdrick fans, don't forget, the devs literally announced they're making the next game in her series

Attached: Brave.png (2529x963, 2.15M)

That’s not the point you low IQ subhuman, read my post again.

It's a different situation since Joker is apparently using a codename in the files while Corrin is using their Japanese names.

Well... what weapon does she use?

The female version of Joker might have an overall different design and name, not just being a direct female counterpart of Joker. Compare the female and male P3 protagonists with the two Robins and Corrins.

Because the leaker claimed to have gotten the leak from overseas.

I wish.

Attached: 0ppTB_0.gif (176x144, 1.59M)

she'd use a moveset based on the Job system. Sakurai even mentioned way back in Smash 4 that a mechanic like that would actually be really cool for Smash.

cope

Attached: chad2.png (2518x1024, 345K)

>already on the defensive
What a fag

A mediocre, repetitive game with a worse sequel will get another game. Hopefully this one will actually be good.

Move along fellow 4channel browsers, this is but another falseflag. Look at Steve still is in fact IN, and there's, well, nothing you can do about it. Cheers.

Attached: 1542391088246.png (960x960, 786K)

I’m just laughing at your lack of reading comprehension and low IQ.

>Brave’s stat made Ike fast, floaty and jump rather high
>theme to KH3 is called Face My Fears
>what do you call someone who faces their fears?
He won

Attached: 8A2595B7-B9D8-4464-A459-E5BB9438E342.png (327x364, 134K)

>I can’t admit I’m wrong, so I’ll just insult you

>what do you call someone who faces their fears?
Gay?

Ok, this is just sad.

Which probably means a sword in his mind.
Unless none of them use one?

Attached: 1535823978360.jpg (473x450, 32K)

Can Geno fans kills themselves? Why should protagonists of series vital to Nintendo's early success be denied for a side character from a one off RPG?

I know, you truly are a waste of air

Please stop doing this shit, its like watching a couple fight in public

If you read next time you won’t be so easily humiliated.

Or maybe you should grow your own brain before calling people brainlets

Fuck off retard.

Do I seriously have to remind you stevecucks again why steve is out?

Virginben, the whole reason why that model exists is fucking finished without him you can't make any arguments for steve getting in because you have none. Virginben has been talking about "minecraft content" all the way back to E3 before the plant was finished BEFORE Joker was even close to being ready or even produced at all, let me also remind you that Virginben didn't get those two right, he constantly changed his statement about the "minecraft content".

>N-No Steve is still in

He's absolutely fucking not, the redflags really should have been raised when the moment the plant was announced as DLC, where, oh where is that "minecraft" content stevecucks? I'll tell where its not: In Smash.

>O-Okay but Banjo is out, haha

Actually, Banjo's chances are looking pretty good, Phil Spencer has constantly supported Banjo getting in smash, who has supported steve getting in? Well I'll tell you who didn't: Mojang, infact they fucking deconfirmed your ass and once again allow me to remind you that virginben is finished.

Smash Ultimate gave us Ridley and King K Rool and both of them have been highly requested characters, Banjo is also a highly requested character and if we also take into account the rare spirits along with Nintendo and Microsoft's partnership then he becomes even more likely.

Stevecucks, ask yourself this, who would Nintendo pick as DLC? A fairly popular block character who undoubtly who would receive alot of attention but also not work well considering the character OR a highly requested, fan favourite character who will without a doubt make alot of people very happy and in turn, generate alot of money for Nintendo.

lmao retard

Chocking on those tears? Careful not to let it fall into your diet redbull

Smash was a mistake

based

por que no los dos?

(geno shouldn't be in fighter's pass, though. he's better as side dlc. erdrick has more than enough legacy to fit the pass, but geno just has fan demand.)

But you are legitimately a brainlet who can’t comprehend basic text, how do you manage to post at all is beyond me.

Are your parents brown?

>a highly requested, fan favourite character who will without a doubt make alot of people very happy and in turn, generate alot of money for Nintendo.
The choice is quite clear

Attached: 1547839067352.png (960x960, 924K)

>whiewashing Steve
he's probably mexican m8

Since when was steve a highly requested character for smash? Since when was steve a fan favourite?

>No argument
As expected stevecucks.

>already pulling the race card
what a sore loser

based retard

Dawg, he's literally just a white guy who lives in a world with no soap.

>Still no argument
Keep it coming stevecucks

>Erdrick

Attached: shhh.gif (310x262, 260K)

steve isn't deconfirmed but his chances did get torpedoed.

>noatesty confirms the only then-unconfirmed characters available for testing in builds are ken, incineroar, and piranha plant
>vergeben says steve was seen in play-test builds as early as july, before noatesty's posts
>verge's source on steve debunked as a result because steve was not in the play-test builds, only kencineroar and plant
>the closest thing to his source being correct would be the makings of what is probably a steve mii costume, if a model of sorts for steve was cited

i don't think banjo is in, but steve probably isn't either. mii costumes and maybe spirits are all we're getting.

>says he's not a mexican
>describes a mexican

Weebs can’t into jap.
Like a clock

All Steveposters are based. Brothers we will get in!

Based Plant

or maybe he's very tanned

I don't even play Smash I just shitpost cause Smashfags are the most gullible retards

or maybe he's white and mexican and also tanned

Got me there

Attached: 1529406519842.jpg (480x480, 80K)

>Past DQ games to be released in 2019
>Square giving this much of a shit about DQ overseas
Welp, it's over guys. It was fun while it lasted.

Attached: 1537775736878.jpg (1024x932, 70K)

>Square giving this much of a shit about DQ overseas
Square doesn't give a shit but Nintendo does.

That's even worse

Attached: 1537076141591.jpg (482x760, 70K)

I just can't see Square going along with all this.

You can't see Square going along with Nintendo trying to push DQ in the west? Why the fuck not? Square has nothing to lose.

It's gonna be a Dragon Quest Builder character just to piss off Stevefags.

>trusting Square who only gave 2 FF music tracks to smash

>Phil: "I'm not doing it for PR. If I had to put a character in Smash it would have to be Banjo."
>also Phil according to Stevefags: "Fuck the fans give them mineycrafta instead" (villain laugh)

Eldrick could go either way, but anyone who thinks STEVE is getting in is completely delusional and also has a small peepee.

Attached: 1547135686819.png (500x375, 277K)

What the hell does that have to do with anything?

>Phil Spencer
>not doing it for PR
Oh, I’m so sure

>Adding Steve the Minecraft would be Phil saying fuck the fans
What did he mean by this?

Literally no one actually wanted Erdrick. No even the Japanese. He's just an all around bad pick just to get DQ in the game if he is in.

Because the fans don't want steve? Its not that hard to figure out, also Microsoft doesn't even care about steve, they care more about the creeper and a dirt block than they do about steve.

He means that Phil himself wants Banjo in personally. If a Microsoft owned character gets in, it’s without a doubt Banjo.

>Reddit spacing

Attached: wheeze.png (554x554, 47K)

>Joker is revealed to have a female alt just before the rerelease is shown with that as the female MC

Would be a power move, but I dunno.

I apologize, wrote below the greent text but then like a moron, I deleted it.
Thing is, I don't trust Square. For Years DQ has been the abuse stepchild of Square, with little to no presence in the west and they never gave a shit. Still don't know how DQ7 and 8 got to us.
Square had nothing to lose with Cloud being on Smash and yet, considering the whole catalog of music that FF has established over the years only gave them 2 fucking tracks. and yet Konami, fucking Konami, gave Smash 30 Castlevania tracks. Square is too fucking retarded to be trusted, especially when it concerns DQ.

Imagine for a moment and you're Phil. You give the ok for Banjo but actually you secretly have been planning behind closed doors for Steve instead. What do you think would happen to his "good PR" after that? What would you rather do? Revive a dead ip so you can finally make money off of it or advertise the same wavering ip for the upteenth time that doesnt need to be advertised and piss off your fans?

Can someone explain to me what this whole Jane/Jill thing is? I'm out of the loop. Did they change Jack's codename?

>I don't like it so it must be reddit
When will this meme die?

Some guy found one of "Jack"'s alt costumes has the codename "Jane" and assumed it means female Joker. From there, he assumed P5R will have a female joker just like P3P had female door.

It's not you fucking newnigger

>You give the ok for Banjo
Saying you want Banjo doesn't mean you give the ok to Banjo.

>Female door
God-dammit

Attached: 1541275828733.jpg (508x212, 90K)

>Because the fans don't want steve?
ok

>Saying you want Banjo doesn't mean you give the ok to Banjo.
Are you retarded?

Heres the thing. Minecraft fan dont like Steve or Minecraft spinoffs, look at the sale for Minecraft Dungeon or other shit, they PALE in comparison to the main game, what people like about Minecraft is the game itself, the huge open sandbox world to explore and create in. Putting Steve in Minecraft would not bring ANY of that shit they like into Smash. No one likes Steve as an actual character. People were hyped for Ridley, King K. Rool, and want Sora, Porky, Shantae, Banjo&Kazooie or Isaac because they LIKE those characters for their personalities, their designs, their functions in their games as protagonists/antagonists.

Glad we came to an agreement.

Saying you want cereal doesn’t mean you’ll make yourself some sometimes

Absolutely no one likes Steves. Contrarians pretend to like him just to shit on everyone else. It's all shitposting.

Are you? Phil was making a tweet about what he personally wants. That's not Microsoft giving its ok for Nintendo to use Banjo. That's just his personal opinion.

Microsoft is smart to know that Minecraftbwoild make money, plus Nintendo, MS, AND Rare would need to go through a shitload of meetings and paperwork, when Steve is just on a plate, ready to be handed over

>assumed it means female Joker. From there, he assumed P5R will have a female joker just like P3P had female door.
The guy who found it didn't even mention this.

Are you?
For something like copyright stuff, you have to bear in mind what both companies want, and that means EVERYONE in both companies involved in the DLC deal, otherwise things get fucky and could not even happen.

Microsoft doesn't necesarily want or need to push for Banjo Kazooie, despite what Phil Spencer said he'd be ok with, and that is because Microsoft has a TON of IPs they would like to promote, except Minecraft because Mohjang already confirmed they haven't even talked about that possibility.

Meanwhile, Nintendo would probably push for someone that gives both the DLC and the series sales, and that means a series which can be continued without any issues (which means BK has a little obstacle considering how Microsoft doesn't do anything with that IP since a long time ago).

This, however, doesn't mean that BK is out or deconfirmed, this could simply mean that the result has been already known after the game was released, but NO ONE except the people developing the DLC are aware of, so trusting leaks is a waste of time right now.

So, might as well just wait to see what happens with the eventual reveal, which could be soon, could be later, but it's definitely something everyone will hate one way or the other.

Attached: 1541035861394.jpg (544x626, 41K)

Oh but if Phil where to tweet and give the OK for steve it would be different wouldn't it stevecuck?

>"Erdrick (Roto's overseas name)"

Welp, OP just got btfo.

Because Jack was never necessarily a reference to Jack Frost. That's just a stupid explanation people made up for themselves to explain why he's not referred to as Joker. Look at how Brave is referred; everyone figured out in an instant who it was supposed to be. It's not a "reference" to anything, but for some reason, Joker is?

Probably the reason they went for Jack is because they knew P5R was coming with a female Joker and they needed a generic codename to use so that they could also use a generic codename for a different alt. Ren is off the table because only the spinoffs use that name, and femtag wouldn't have a "canon" name anyway - hence Jack and Jane. Jack may have been a convenient codename but it's most likely mainly just used so "Jane" can have a counterpart.

Attached: 1542559353004.png (256x192, 27K)

Woosh.

I'm not sure, maybe you should ask the smash 4 dev team why they gave him a costume and gave erdrick nothing.

It wouldn't be any fucking different. Phil's personal opinion means shit.

>food analogy
>food analogy this retarded
what has Yea Forums become

Attached: 561749232.gif (384x288, 809K)

well we're getting dq11 on switch with the soundtrack in tact so id say that SE does actually care

>Job system
You do know Erdrick's game was the first one to use that, right?

>Phil's personal opinion means shit.
Absolutely right, Phil's opinions means alotta shit user, glad we came to an agreement.

based

Jack probably just means the playing card Jack, since they leave calling cards in the game.

Yeah. Anyone who takes Phil's personal opinion seriously when it's Microsoft that needs to make a business decision is fucking retarded.

I guess it's more accurate to say everyone else assumed that? They also assume the reason there's been no gameplay is because Nintendo is waiting for Atlus to show off female joker in March so they can show her in smash right away.
No one ever points out the playing card connection between Joker and the codename Jack. Is everyone else crazy or is it me?

>one “my dad works at nintendo” poster is fake
>my “my dad works at nintendo” poster is real

>people still don't believe steve is 100% confirmed
user...

Attached: worried laughter.png (696x674, 120K)

do you seriously think that the poo in loo running m$ wouldn't defer to the head of their video game division if nintendo approached them to collaborate on a video game?

Do you seriously believe that Phil would push what he personally wants instead of making a decision solely on what would be good for business?

>Believing steve is 100% confirming
>Believing Virginben
You okay user?

Dream scenario for me is Erdrick to be announced, Steve fags to go banana, just for the alts to be revealed and don't match the leak.

Banjo would be good for business

Minecraft would also be good for business.

A thread died for this

Even virgiben said Steve is not in

Whole board died for these threads

>k-kek, y-you believe steve is c-conf-firmed?
>y-you bel-lieve virginb-ben?!
You okay user?

Attached: bustup akane thinking.png (960x560, 102K)

Maybe but not really.

Who are you quoting? I never said kek, and yes I'm fine user, though i'm worried about you, its not a good idea to believe in something 100% especially about STEVE of all things, you're just setting yourself up for disappointment.

Yes, it would be. Why wouldn't it be? Minecraft is huge.

The Json Leak got all names correct in every translation.

REIMU TIME!

>Erdick gets in
>Stevefags go full force autistic, fully believing steve is in
>Just like grinchfags when they saw Ken
>Stevefags get utterly BTFO when Banjo gets in later
Would be good.

>people unironically want Steve
Holy shit I think im gonna puke. Did you Banjofags just give up or something? Why are you getting pushed around by these underage shitposters for?

Attached: 1549066788845.png (311x294, 7K)

There's a large number of reasons why it wouldn't work, espiaclly when Microsoft has better franchises to pick from.

Fuck that. It'd be better if Steve got in. The shitstorm on Yea Forums would be fucking amazing.

But there’s no guarantee Minecraft fans would care for Minecraft content outside of the core game, given how poorly Minecraft spinoff content has done, and Minecraft hardly needs that Smash marketing push.

Meanwhile, Banjo has guaranteed sales given he’s got a lot of demand.

List the reasons.

So is my cock but its too busy smashing your mom to be in smash.

>Implying
There's barley any stevefags here user, at the height of steveposting there would be far more than has been seen here, virginben being BTFO has killed of steveposting, what you are seeing here is is simply the meager effort of a few stevecucks who have invested too much into letting go of steve, they will see it through to the end and get BTFO at the end, such is their fate.

>Wanting something for the shitstorm
If that's all you care about then you would fit in right with the gokufags.

Because why would you bother arguing with idiots, especially when you’ve already won.

Microsoft content is very likely getting in, and Banjo is the number 1 pick, desired by both Sakurai, and the head of Xbox.

Right now, Banjo is THE most likely unconfirmed DLC Character.

Did you even follow the reply chain?

>Right now, Banjo is THE most likely unconfirmed DLC Character.
Yes, and Steve is THE most likely confirmed DLC Character.

Attached: akane perfect colored.png (600x650, 192K)

>person with stupid opinions posts the worst danganronpa 2 girl

checks out

Well This user has said a few already and i'll just continue going on from what he's said, "Steve" isn't a character people care for, need proof? The creeper has more merchandise than Steve, a fucking dirtblock has more merchandise than Steve, Steve's only purpose in minecraft is to serve as the default skin, quickly replaced by most players. Where as Banjo is a beloved fan favorite and was on the N64, outside of shitposters, steve has no support, not even fucking Mojang supports him.

Hm? My picture wasn't of Ibuki, at least I don't think so...

Attached: bustup akane inquisitive.png (960x560, 103K)

>confirmed
Please show me Nintendo’s official trailer for Steve. Because confirmed, means Nintendo themselves are making the statement younstupid Zoomer. So far, the only confirmed character is Joker.

Yes, I wouldn't reply if I hadn't, you literally think Banjo would be better than steve getting in not because of movesets or any good reason but simply because of the "muh epic Yea Forums shitstorm" come on man, that's so fucking pathetic.

>Yes, and Steve is THE most likely confirmed DLC Character.
Post why you think this.

>jill
That might mean that the codenames are just pure codenames and have no relationship with the thing they're represented. Kind of like how MtG codenames its sets. They had "Bacon" "Ham" and "Eggs" as codenames for a while back.

massive hero sock guy tweeted this once, he is obviously adding mach rider to smash bros and the grinch leak proves it :^)

Attached: vifam-656x391.jpg (656x391, 21K)

>confirmed
The only thing confirming brownbrick shit is a shitpost on the jap equivalent of Yea Forums
Remember the stupid "Dante" leak? Yeah.
Hahahahaha

Attached: 1549750523784m.jpg (1024x1024, 101K)

may I ask you something

who cares about Smash Brothers anymore?

Attached: 1548601048572.png (645x773, 11K)

A lot of people apparently. You care enough to shitpost, fucking zoomer.

Except Steve has been deconfirmed by the mere existence of the older and superior sandbox game.
Then explain why the overall design and the pose seem more similar to Custom Robo Battle Revolution.

Attached: OJ.gif (270x270, 2.3M)

At least 13 million. Now how many people care about your dead dumbshit thread you're obviously seething over?

shut up

>desired by Sakurai
I wish that was true, but there's no proof. He mentioned them once in a Q&A from around 2001 or earlier, and it wasn't his own opinion, just "there are a lot of people who think they're an obvious choice".
But he might choose B&K *if* given the choice.

No, he literally said he was planned for Melee, but cut due to “adult reasons.” There’s also another interview saying he considered him for 64 but scrapped him due to time.

>"older and superior sandbox game"

mfw reading that

Attached: 1550860052654.jpg (244x295, 32K)

Well Roblox released in 2005, and the site itself was around a few years earlier under Dynablox.
And you're right, Roblox is actually just a platform for many games.
also dumb refusteve

both of them were good
both of them made money
then they both became literal ass in the span of a couple years.

there's no such thing as superior when comparing both of them

Are you guys really so starved for content to shitpost over that you have to resort to shitting on literal nobodies and their leaks?

It's Yea Forums, what did you expect?

Both are autism simulators that I never understood. I guess the good news is that I certainly don’t have autism given how much this genre bores me.

There will be a new All-Star like mode that will have a focus on genres. Not all genre routes will appear at the same time, three DLC character will bring a route, starting with Roto who will be the last character in the RPG route. Patch 4 will be centered around RPGs, it will come with a new item that will act like an assist trophy, it will add a party member that will follow you and aid you until it is KO'd, characters represented on this item are Bianca, Yangus, Black Mage, Tifa, Ringabell, Lucca, Mallow, Goombella and Nina. Outside of the one Capcom character, more were considered, but no deal with Sega was reached and Namco decided adding only one Tales of character on the item would've annoy fans, but adding two or three would be too much work on something that is already delayed.
Next two DLC will be platformers, one that has been 2D and 3D another who is 3D. The former will come with patch 6, which will be the platformers themed patch.

Well then depends what you look at, the site and community pretty shit but over the last few years, the engine for Roblox has been getting a ton of crazy updates alongside the Future is Bright version of Studio. Roblox Studio is a pretty good game development thing now.

piss off leakfag

Attached: 1453275141823.jpg (359x359, 15K)

Real translation instead of that butchered google translation:
>"Incidentally, including a character from Rare in [Melee] would be difficult for various reasons. I know there are some people who think that Banjo & Kazooie are an obvious inclusion, but that’s unlikely for a variety of legal and financial reasons.”
Same thing but even moreso for James Bond, with the "no guns or other media" rules.
>considered him for 64 but scrapped him due to time
I've never heard that one, but the N64 had limitations so there were probably a lot considered that couldn't make it.

It's probably just a bunch of kids shitposting for the first time

Let them have their fun.

I've seen this thread multiple times and I will never not cringe at the term DQChads

Attached: 1534049656235.gif (380x432, 226K)

I won't deny that the roblox engine has seen a huge improvement compared to its old incarnations but it feels like a waste when most of the engine is just used to make mediocre games just to get some robux like Jailbreak, Phantom Forces, etc. Not to say that all the roblox games are shit but it's just a huge majority.

Attached: 1536594835243.png (473x471, 196K)

>Banjo has guaranteed sales given he’s got a lot of demand.
Have you ever seen Banjo's sales numbers? How it did against Mario, Crash, Spyro as a franchise?

If you want to find the good stuff, just look in Top Rated. I mean there is Vesteria which is a pretty good RPG going off the demo since it's a whopping 800 robux paid access for the current alpha, alongside a number of games you probably won't see in the most popular section because not enough people play it.
Top Rated just gauges the newer and unique games better than most popular.

Yes, on the N64 BK sold a third as much as SM64, which is a pretty good amount for a game not even made by Nintendo. For comparison, it sold half as much as Ocarina of Time, and more than Majora's Mask, Mario Party, either Pokemon Stadium, Kirby 64, Paper Mario, and F-Zero X.

>Nina assist
Please be the user who leaked plant.

Based and redpilled games.
Thank you robloxfag, much appreciated.

Attached: 1550176610480.jpg (356x376, 60K)

Yeah, I can give somewhat good list of nice games.

Top 10 best selling N64 franchises.

STEVE DECONFIRMED HARDER THAN EVER
REJOICE BRETHREN

Attached: egg.png (680x680, 126K)

>quads
Holy shit

Attached: Smuglerq.png (322x236, 148K)

Attached: Egg.jpg (1071x1188, 115K)

>quads of truth with undeniable facts
holy shit
erdrickfags on suicide watch

Attached: 6c0.png (250x250, 121K)

>people unironically want Steve
no they don't

No he won't.

The leak is almost certainly fake but come on they explained that Erdrick is the name for Roto overseas you guys can't read anything that doesn't have a smug anime picture attached to it

>Steve
>A fan favorite

Nigger he's not even a real character. He's a default skin. One that can't even emote at that.

Sorry, what?

Denial

Attached: Screenshot_20180512-232419.jpg (1278x653, 266K)

he's in

Attached: 1219238-0jack.jpg (672x960, 95K)

Put in Travis too and we got the bloodiest indie games from the wii in Smash.
Honestly would love to see a NMH/MW collab

Erdrick wouldn't generate sales in the west. And if you think Sakurai would pick a character that no one outside japan knows, you're fucking retarded.

>B-b-but Fire Emblem!

Nigger even before Smash it had plenty of exposure and fame in the West. DQ is incapable of gaining the same kind of attention.

>Fire Emblem
>Even before Smash it had plenty of exposure and fame in the west

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (600x600, 35K)

>>B-b-but Fire Emblem!
>even before Smash it had plenty of exposure and fame in the West. DQ is incapable of gaining the same kind of attention.

a-user
Smash Bros Melee (2001)
Fire Emblem 7 (November 3, 2003)

>Nigger even before Smash it had plenty of exposure and fame in the West.
No, it didn't. I never heard of that shit even once and I still have no urge to play one of those shit games.
DQ3 is one of those games every jap over age 30 knows. Tons of them will buy Smash. There are more target demographics to this game than 25-34 weebs who will play for 30 minutes than switch back to Maylay.

>Erdrick wouldn't generate sales in the west.
Which is irrelevant, a lot of series generate sales in the west and still don't outsell DQ. Why are you obsessed with this? Why do you think this is grounds to hate a game?

I cant believe you guys let some tranny run a train on you guys, you all fucking suck

>Erdrick wouldn't generate sales in the west.
A thousand units sold in Japan and two units sold in the west trumps a hundred units sold in the west and a hundred units sold in Japan.

I'm gonna need some backstory on this post

DQ is a series no one outside japan fucking knows. It would not blow any Western fans' minds or anything because no one knows Erdrick. If anything Erdrick would disappoint so many people it wouldn't even be funny.

Just because it makes money doesn't mean Erdick should get in. By that logic Saber should get in.

Erdrick would also completely kill the hype of the Fighter's Pass, and likely lower its worldwide sales. Any form of DQ representation would be extreme anti-hype in general. You thought Incineroar was severe anti-hype? Erdrick would be so anti-hype that it would make Incineroar look like Ridley hype levels by comparison.

DECONFIRMED ISNT A WORD

Yeah and for what? A few thousand sold units they could sell with literally any other IP? Fucking Frisk makes more sense than Erdrick.

Gex in Smash celebration thread. WAHOO

Attached: Gex front view.png (203x220, 90K)

>People still with their trousers ruffling on Square Enix and Microsoft/Rare while the elephant in the room still remains

I wonder what'll come out of this.

Attached: I am confus.jpg (1024x1024, 112K)

>Saber
Except Saber is not a 31 years old character who debuted in the NES. False equivalency at its worst, its a character Japan associates with Nintendo a lot, especially the NES, yet you are saying Japan, the nation that makes these games, should never get that because the US happens to not know shit about DQ.

Imagine being this wrong

???

God, did Dragon Quest run over your dog? It's pretty pathetic user.

Attached: 782788.jpg (640x360, 109K)

Why should any of us give a fuck about what Japan likes? You do realize that the vast majority of us are not some kind of filthy cucks who believes in cuckshit like "total happiness in the world".

I worry about some of you and how into this rosterfag shit you are
God help you when the game is finally finished and you go back to digging up syrian gas attack evidence

The only country in the god damn world that gives a shit about DQ is Japan. It doesn't matter how much it sells over there. It would be the most anti-hype contender for Smash ever for everyone in Western countries.

Who is the elephant

No one in Japan give a fuck, faggot.

Then why should a Japanese dev care about you? And don't say sales after saying sales do not matter.

>Hunger Games faggots killed the GET
This is why those fuckers are banned.

Attached: 91723412397.jpg (750x703, 77K)

Sakurai does. And he cares about what the West wants. Ridley is proof of that.

For most people in the world, the icons of JRPGs are Cloud, and then either Sora or Geno depending on personal opinions and interest. Why should the majority of the world be denied in favor of a character that only literally one country gives even a single fuck about?

Have you ever read Sakurai's Famitsu column? If you are under the impression he is some sellout who doesn't care about Japan, you are very wrong.

Just another reason to condemn the existence of HGfags.

>For most people in the world, the icons of JRPGs are Cloud, and then either Sora or Geno
>Geno
OH NO NO NO

Is disproved better? Debunked?

jesus fuck, even Stevefags aren't this terrible. even fucking Stevefags.

Attached: 1923741234.png (350x350, 315K)

Where did I say that, faggot? I said he cares what the West wants.

>Geno
Before Crono? Are you mad? Geno is another literally who just like Erdrick, Super Mario RPG didn't sell that well and plenty of series sold far more. Fucking KOS-MOS would show up before your doll shows up. Leave you fucking Gamefaqs bubble and see how irrelevant Geno is.

I'm neutral on Erdrick since I'd prefer Slime due to playing the Monsters games but, you guys do remember that DQ11 exists and was surprisingly somewhat of a success.

He likes DQ (and Minecraft too, incidentally).
The sheer volume of Fire Emblem and Kid Icarus characters alone should tell you all you need to know about his consideration for our tastes.

Fucking irredeemable.

Attached: 1539526959890.jpg (680x635, 111K)

He cares about the West, but he also cares about Japan, you retard.

So Luminary is next? Pretty neato.

The term DQ makes me think of Diary Queen t b h

Crono, Cuphead, Porky and a FE shitter.
There's your pack.

I’m so glad HG got banned.

Feels nice being part of something good.

Rot in hell niggers

A side character from some poorly known spin-off is not an icon of JRPGs.

>he cares about the West and Japan
>pic related is popular in both

Attached: smugsora.jpg (195x258, 10K)

It could happen given that we got Joker who was the latest persona protag, only problem is they just seem to be going wild with fighter pass so far.
Besides being the latest persona protag, I believe he's the first rep in smash that debuted from a spinoff of another series but I could be wrong on that.

>Mods cleaned the thread to let us discuss Smash leaks in peace

MODS = BASED

I APPEAR TODAY TO MAKE AN HISTORIC ANNOUNCEMENT
ALL HUNGER GAMES FAGGOTS, THOSE DOUBBLE NIGGERS ARE NOW AGAINST THE ROBOTNIK EMPIRE, AS A WAY TO COUNTER AGAINST THIS, I WILL NOW SPAM ALL HUNGER GAMES THREADS I SEE ON Yea Forums WITH IMAGES OF THE GLORIOUS ROBOTNIK EMPIRE
PEACE!

Attached: robotnik.png (310x400, 128K)

I meant he cared what both wanted you retard. Point is that if there is just no way he would choose a literal who from a series that Westernfags are unaware of or don't care for. That would not blow anyone's minds at all.

>Erdrick content gets added to remakes such as DQ7, DQ8 and even appears in Final Fantasy media.
>Geno gets removed from the one cameo he had out of his obscure game
Lmao, such an icon.

Attached: genofag.jpg (400x460, 58K)

Based Lord Robotnik

based and eggpilled

>@
Fuck off faggot

Stevefags never actually wanted Steve to get in the game.
I'd even go so far as to say that most Stevefags don't own SSBU, let alone a Switch, and that the only reason they post is to shit and piss all over Smashies, who post endlessly about what characters they want, and desperately try to make up reasons as to why their literal who should be in the game over Steve, as Banjies and Grinchies did.
And all of them were BTFO.
So what does that say about Erdries who want their literal who to be in the game?

There is no need to be this angry, legacy came first this time, but one day or another you will be in Smash.

Attached: 1550781839078.jpg (506x528, 30K)

Based.

OH NONONONOHAHAHAH

>Piranha Plant literally swallows Geno's chances
BASED
I'm pretty sure Geno's removal in the SS remake is because Nintendo didn't want to bother to ask Square again for a minor cameo

Attached: FFI_Erdricks_Grave_NES.gif (240x240, 21K)

fuck the dude died at 29
F

Absolutely based and cooee!pilled.

It was the Middle Ages, you weren't expected to live long

Man, what if Erdrick's reveal trailer had Link and Cloud go to Erdrick's grave to pay their respects, only to be blindsided by some kind of a resurrection spell targeting the grave?

>failing in the basic logic
deconfirming the leak does not deconfirm the character

@451990612

Attached: fuck_you.gif (500x315, 1002K)

Besides, true heroes, the ones who invent gameplay mechanics like a job system or even the ones who literally start a new genre, usually die young.

>Xbox Live coming to Switch
>Rumors that Gamepass is coming as well, Banjo is a part of Gamepass, Minecraft is not, ergo Banjo is the best choice to shill by execs to promote Gamepass to Nintendo Switch owners.
>Phil Spencer's personal choice. ausgamers.com/news/read/3563821/phil-spencer-id-love-to-see-mario-on-xbox
>N64 Classic, and a fan favorite amidst Nintendo fanboys, will sell Gamepass to Nintendo boomers.
>Yooka-Laylee Kickstarter and Phil Spencer giving Banjo his support for Smash both happened at the exact same time as the Smash Ballot.
>Virgiben already btfo
>Steve deconfirmed by Mojang at Minecon.youtube.com/watch?v=GejiOQQazJo
Why is Steveposting even still a thing?

Attached: 1550168152944.png (862x508, 119K)

I fucking hate HGfags.

Attached: 102031.gif (300x300, 2.46M)

>Sqaure is so fucking stingy with their IPs
>2 songs when Mega Man, another third party has 30+ songs
>Cloud is the only third party to not be seen in the World of Light trailer
>The only Final Fantasy spirits in game is Cloud's Fighter Spirit and unlike the other characters is only his Smash render
>Midgar is a reskinned Battlefield with the added stage gimmick
>Cloud is always voiced in Japanese no matter your language option
If Square did get another rep, its going to be bare bones

Attached: 1550717443458.png (500x353, 162K)

>Comparing a side character of a Mario RPG to a character that's legitimately gloated about in constant DQ games and even has equipment dedicated to his name, the original two games having heavy mentions of him

Holy shit user, that’s incredible.

Send it to Nintendo.

>Geno
>As iconic as Sora
>More iconic than Crono and DQ

I'm a Genofag and would love him in Smash, but you're deluding yourself.

Also, interesting side note

>At the end of Dragon Quest III the King of Alefgard bestows upon the hero the Order of Erdrick, the country’s highest honor reserved only for true heroes. This implies Erdrick is a title rather than the hero's actual name. The hero is referred to by this title in all references outside of Dragon Quest III.

Rile----, don't use that many pictures of sonic characters to shitpost on Yea Forums and then go to a forum post similar but tamer opinions, you furry fuck.

Yeah this. Them putting in Erdrick doesn't make sense if this is how they are with their IPs.

>Link vs Erdrick vs Cloud vs Marth with youtu.be/qwwpELp6oaM in the background

I cum

Attached: 1542712835207.webm (960x540, 852K)

>Erdrick
>Ryu Hayabusa
>Steve
>Doomguy

Haha haha holy shit is it too late to get a refund on my Fighter Pass?

The leak with Joker, mementos and Erdrick says it’s SE who wants him in Smash to promote the series on the west.
Also Nintendo publishes it and they got the orchestral soundtrack for DQXIS.

All the pieces fall in place.

>somebody sat down and wasted hours of their already worthless and disgusting life to make this

Something with Ness and Pokemon Trainer could also be cute, since those are the two closest to DQ on Nintendo.

Attached: DQ3-Mother1.jpg (498x223, 34K)

It makes more sense the DQ rep is the Luminary.

He has a game coming and it’s the first Erdrick after all.

Plus that Monsters spin off with young Erik and Mia for the people who got heavily invested in the story and their characters.

hello, I have information regarding the dlc characters in super smash bros ultimate. My sources who are connected with nintendo have inside knowledge. Turn away, if you do not want to be spoiled.

here is the final roster,

1) joker, atlus rep (already confirmed)
2) ori, microsoft rep from ori and the blind forest
3) sylux, nintendo rep from metroid prime hunters
4) llyod irving, bandai namco rep from tales of symphonia
5) square enix rep: sora from kingdom hearts, crono from chrono trigger, luminary from dragon quest Xl, erdrick from dragon quest lll, noctis from final fantasy XV, or geno from super mario rpg

This could have been moderately fun but you had to ruin it with Ori.

Not really, Erdrick is pretty much DQ's Cloud, and it is said Sakurai picked Cloud over the latest FF character.

Attached: toriyama.jpg (302x474, 27K)

>or Geno depending on personal opinions and interest

Attached: confused.gif (200x200, 2M)

The leak uses both names. here are the translations of the two leaks by an actual Japanese person.

Leak 1 from December 9th

1 Joker
P5R will be released in the first half of 2019.

2 Erdrick (Roto's name overseas)
Anlucia and Eleven (Luminary's name in Japan) as pallet swaps.
Not just DQ11S but past DQ series will be released in 2019.
He's in to promote DQ franchise overseas (DQ11S will be published by Nintendo).

3 Ryu Hayabusa
There is a project on going for Ninja Gaiden's 30th anniversary.
New game comes out in 2019 (not sure it's brand new or not).

4 Steve
He will be announced in E3 2019.
Alex and Master Chief skin as pallet swaps.
He was supposed to be in the base roster but sent to the DLC for Minecraft Dungeons' promotion.

5 Marine (from DOOM)
He will be announced in E3 2019.
DOOM 64 costume as pallet swap.
Promotion for DOOM Eternal.

krsw.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/ghard/1544363780/

Leak 2 from December 15th
" Erdrick
Stage is Alefgard
Erdrick (Male) and Erdrick (Female), 2 colors each of Anlucia and the Dragon Quest XI Hero
Slime appears on screen with a skill
Achieved through active collaboration on Square’s side
To the benefit of overseas marketing for the DQ series"

" Joker
The stage is Mementos
Jack Frost appears on screen with a skill
Marketing of P5R (complete version) and P5U (fighting game)P5R is 2019
P5U is delayed because Arc is busy with the development of a Granblue fighting game"

krsw.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/ghard/1544370354/137

They're in

Attached: 1537943766405.jpg (800x504, 74K)

>We acknowledge that DQ has never sold well in America so that is why we have decided to try and market the game towards people who don't play our fucking games.

So basically Erdrick getting in would be a crappy cry for sales?

4 DLC revealed in 4 months, 2 at e3. Steve being cut from base means he's mostly done but he's being saved for slot 4 and is sitting in limbo.
Yeah, no

What is hard to understand that Dragon Quest also suffers from an information problem in the US? You are a forumfag and twitterfag, you know how things are like, and you even boast about that, about how Erdrick is a literal who, and how nobody knows anything about Dragon Quest.
Well, guess what helps a lot to raise awareness among normies who eat up anything Nintendo offers? I do not know how much it will help sales, but I guarantee you it will cause DQ to be better known.

Hunger games? More like Hunger Gays

>leakers are right
>leakers say Steve
hhhhhhmmmmmmmm

Which leaker said Steve? Virginben himself did not say it. The only character leakers are saying is likely is Erdrick.

calvinball:nostalgia part 5 is already out and all DLC characters already announced you massive faggots.

fuck nintendo and all their fans and all their customers. fuck you. you're all niggers.

more like i'm in them haha

I'm thinking he's in boys

Attached: 1520436725715.jpg (1024x518, 155K)

Despite what everyone says. No matter how many times us SteveChads try to tell the truth. The fucking shitty ass model makes you think we’re shitposting and therefore don’t take it seriously. But we do.

STEVE. Is in. The leak has not been disproven

>STEVEKEKS BTFO
Hmmm maybe I should remind you all of how you guys acted during the grinch era.

>VIRGENBEN BTFO’D STEVE DECONFIRMED
Actually it was Hitagi who said Steve was playable. Verg only said that Minecraft content was in. But Verg isn’t reliable.

>Face it Steve isn’t in
If he isn’t in then he isn’t in. But theres a lot of stuff that seems to at least say that the 5chan leak has SOME credibility. And with how buddy buddy Microsoft and Nintendo have been as of late. I think he’s in. But It could be any Microsoft rep really, Chief, Banjo, fucking RASH from Battletoads. Anyone really.

Better be consensual:3

>hints a character
>breaks NDA

>2nd "leak" doesn't have the Jade alt for Joker
Fake & gay

Not only that but we're nearly 1/3 into 2019 and we haven't got another announcement about the next DLC fighter since Joker from the Doritos Pope's VGAs back in December of 2018.

Oh shit, Tembo the badass elephant confirmed

cope

Attached: 1531861057005.png (661x454, 223K)

You expect me to read that retard?

Nice argument, if that was a hint, they'd be in some hot water

In hindsight it probably makes more sense to have an Erdrick mii costume as the name "Erdrick" is just a title given to great warriors in the DQ series.

>A fucking intern

That means nothing

Attached: 1523024604295.jpg (789x721, 219K)

HOLY SHIT

Attached: THEY ARE IN.png (640x768, 534K)

>cant form a counter argument
>only posts a wojack

Attached: 1550712376779.jpg (343x343, 14K)

I’m so fucking tired of banjotards. Can’t wait for E3 to see them btfo once and for all

N

>implying we're getting 4 dlc annoucments in 4 months
>two of which are at e3
>which means 9 months are spent on just waiting for their release

>Refusteves relying on interns whose posts ultimately mean nothing.
>Banjobros have three seperate quotes from the head of Microsoft's Gaming himself, Phil Spencer, giving them his blessing.

Attached: 1550143233070.jpg (1024x642, 72K)

Why are all anti-erdrickfags so obsessed with sales? Are they all jews?

JUST WAIT FOR THE DLC YOU FUCKING INCELS DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE WITH THIS YEAR

Attached: 1536569535275.webm (640x480, 211K)

>discordfags
Of course there is a discord, I hate that site.

STEVE FOR SMASH

no get for you

According to Stevefag logic, Steve is a highly requested character and is a shoo-in for DLC, as his game sold extremely well and lots of people recognize him, and the only people that don't are nostalgiafags who can't accept that the bear and bird aren't in at all. But in that case, shouldn't the Tetris blocks have gotten in already? After all, it is the NUMBER ONE best selling video game of all time, has close ties to Nintendo, is still getting promoted by Nintendo despite the series going multiplat, and is a boomer franchise to boot. Not to mention that it wouldn't be advertising their competition in the home console market. But all Tetris has is a few songs for the Luigi's Mansion stage, and very few seem to actually want the blocks in Smash, even though theoretically people should be all over the things. Is it possible that just because the game is popular doesn't mean that you're immediately going to get in Smash? Or that people don't want them, even when they enjoyed the game? Maybe they actually at least consider what people actually want instead of going for what's popular at the time? Like when we got classic MegaMan instead of Capcom's more profitable franchises? Or Classic Pac-Man instead of Ghostly Adventures?

Attached: RIZB3166.png (489x608, 229K)

>Refusteves

Attached: 1548904363365.jpg (805x714, 63K)

Very well said user

Attached: 1550598640890.jpg (184x184, 10K)

>haha people want block
>why not OTHER BLOCK
wtf I hate Minecraft now

steve will never get in. cope zoomers.

One thing to consider is that Minecraft might be what Sakurai wants himself, though.

I never really considered it, but I would be super happy with this.

Attached: 1529371537003.gif (260x300, 1.85M)

Nintendo is picking though, not Sakurai.

>Nigger even before Smash it had plenty of exposure and fame in the West. DQ is incapable of gaining the same kind of attention.
Why lie on the internet?

I don't know, sounds like what Sakurai wants is what makes the fans happy. Time and time again, he has said things like regretting not being able to make fan favorite fighters work in time for a game (like K. Rool) and trying to meet them half-way with Mii costumes. Plus, he has often stated that he wants to avoid his own personal bias getting in the way, hence the low amount of Kirby characters. If Sakurai was told by Phil and Nintendo execs that the fans want Banjo and the execs also want Banjo, he'd probably put any personal desires aside and do what he thought would make everyone happy.

Y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-yup I'm i-i-i-i-n, ignore Virgin Ben, Virgin Ben who? Yeah I'm in

Attached: file.png (774x831, 896K)

>twitter posts don’t matter
>but Phil posted to twitter

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I TOLD ALL OF YOU SORA IS IN AND YOU KEEP CALLING ME RETARDED, IT IS HAPPENING. WHO IS GOING TO BE THE RETARD IN THE END?

Based, This is a SORA game now

>This is the average DQ hater
youtu.be/iKoJm4la2Ao

>fucking Phil Spencer himself vs random low level employees
refusteves are so fucking stupid.

BRAVE

BRAVE

YOU CALL THEM BRAVE.

SORA HAS VALOR FORM IN ENGLISH, VALOR FORM IS BRAVE FORM IN JAPANESE.

IT ALL ADDS UP HAHAHAHAH

Quit advertising your own videos

Steve is dead, though Joker's stage is only more evidence for Erdrick's case.

That's not how that works.

custom robo didn't even have an english release

except it did. Custom Robo Battle Revolution and Custom Robo Arena.
Custom Robo, CR V2 and a GB game were the only Custom Robo games not to be localized.

hey its me blue skin mario, i like to say that spy from TF2 and steve are confirmed. fuck you all and have a baguette while i hide from blackurai.

Attached: spy disguised red luigi.jpg (550x616, 39K)

What would steve's moveset be because I only can imagine shitter link

>Custom Robo Battle Revolution
>No Ray01 spirit
I'm still hoping.

Attached: 1377095933155.png (256x319, 104K)

>up b twirl sword around to go in the air
>down b place TNT down
>side b bow and arrow
>b place block down
>FS Ender dragon comes out and blows fire at you and you take a lot of damage

What the fuck does Kumazaki have to do with anything?

Whoa didn't know that

Man, I don't care what characters do or don't get in; if we got a Dragon Quest character, the roster would be complete in my eyes.

Attached: 1539743896572.jpg (1090x1200, 327K)

That’s amazing-ly stupid

Attached: 1550073921093.jpg (488x3428, 967K)

This won't be the first Smash with western third parties, forget it.

incredibly shit moveset
>Up Special is enderpeal, can be aimed and is heavily affected by gravity
>Down Special is TNT or Crafting Table (with gimmick being upgrading tools used in attacks, aerials, smashes, etc)
>Side Special is Splash Potion (Weakness, Poison, Harming, Slowness)
>Neutral Special is placing blocks (Dirt, Wood Plank, Cobblestone, Stone Brick and Obisidian)
FS is either
>Summoning the Wither to wreak havoc on the stage/opponents
>Dropping opponents into the End and getting attacked by the Ender Dragon
>A house spawning and Steve going in it while various hostile mobs spawn and attack everyone

*ahem*

Attached: 4513475d-0454-442d-a313-3c09ea8ed5a5.jpg (390x373, 36K)

Why would they write down the western name in Japanese (first at that) instead of just Roto?

No, why would I expect anything from a stevecuck? Also you not reading it is an admission of defeat :)

Not making it up either, it actually is brave form

I wasn't being saracastic

Neither was I :D

It would be terrible for business as it would do nothing but generate revenue for Nintendo and a tiny amount of royalties for MS

REIMU WINS AGAIN

Tetris would be an awesome addition to Smash, but you would have to be REALLY fucking creative to make that work as a playable character.

Attached: 170c02d0.jpg (837x1150, 204K)

Banjobabies gonna be crying st Steve’s reveal like m.youtube.com/watch?v=lbtM88ffnVk

BASED

Attached: 1542556420914.gif (600x338, 1.24M)

But I thought Steve was already in?! See? Here he is! Can't you all tell this is THE Steve from Minecraft?! How can you faggots be this dense?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

>Three Street Fighter characters but no Chun-Li
>Keeps some clones like Dr. Mario but cut others.
>Adds like five Mario characters but no Toad
>Curious why Machamp but okay.
Other than that, fine I guess.

Wouldn't Banjo make more sense considering the demographics of Switch owners, which falls into the age of people in their twenties, and Smash fans who are generally obsessed with older dead or forgotten Nintendo IPs like Earthbound or F-Zero?

>even before Smash it had plenty of exposure and fame in the West
Are you retarded?

This, the Starfox Prix(Starfall racing), and Metroid Trilogy were the busts right?

WHERE IS TETROMINOS FIGHTER
WE NEED HIM (IT? THEM?)

Attached: tetrissmash.png (1920x1080, 1.8M)

Except the leakers say Steve, sooooooo sorry

Can't forget the Links Awakening blunder along with my favorite being "I knew about Piranha plant but didn't want to ruin the surprise!!"

Toriyama may have gotten lazy after reaching success, but he still knows how to make delicious girls.

>Geno

Attached: 1531683477683.gif (373x196, 3.97M)

this

>Heavy
>Scout
>Hades
>Akuma
>Earthworm Jim

Attached: 1519523553283.jpg (792x712, 125K)

>Except the leakers say Steve, sooooooo sorry
Which leakers? Cause with the 5Chan leak debunked, and the latest direct taking away a good part of Vergeben's cred are there any other notable leakers saying Steve is in?

>Sam and Max
>Travis
>Louie
>Doc Louis
>Wright
Holy fuck

Still trusting "insiders" huh? Here's one for you.
Funny how all the "insiders" have contradicting claims hm? But if they're all "insiders" they must all be true!

Attached: igc.jpg (1080x1272, 214K)

>hitagi doesn’t count because I said so

Seethingwojackwithsmugmask.jpg

this thread still going

Attached: 1543579141032.jpg (850x937, 168K)

>Persona 5 Switch
Are you faggots still on about that?

hitagi is literal trash. worse than virginben kek.

>Some DLC for your games...
Battletoads for NES Online

Attached: 1548744714433.jpg (610x761, 26K)

Didn't Hitagi claim that there wasn't going to be any Atlus characters in the game? Didn't they try to push the mobile Japanense only character as well? Or did they backpedal a lot since I last heard about them months ago?

they backpedaled on everything

Posting terrible wojak memes won't make fiction come true.

>Switch
Still begging huh?

>This stevelet cope
It's fucking beautiful

Didn't NG's 30th anniversary already pass?

Trash how? Face it Banjofag, you have no legs to stand on

look who's talking, all you have is hitagi, who is very unreliable. Face it, refusteve, its over.

Stevechads/haters and Banjoboiz vote
strawpoll.me/17484758

Unreliable how? Still not answering

Why do you hate Doomguy

>doubles down on multiple characters
>next day says none of them are getting in
Unreliable as fuck.

All this means is that the "leaker" was likely just another shitposter. It doesn't mean Steve or any of those characters can't get in, especially after the same shit happened with Ken/Incineroar.

I say all this as a Banjofag btw.

I don't.

based

Like?

Here you go.

im one of the worlds biggest geno fags, but no he is not an icon for JRPGs. Lots of good reasons to want geno for smash: cool moveset and interesting design, having nintendo and square acknowledge mario rpg and its characters, a fan favorite choice for smash thats lasted over a decade etc... but he is n no way iconic to JRPGs.

The only wojack thats legitmately got a laugh out of me

Doomguy AND Banjo would be the perfect timeline

>brave
it's obviously crash bandicoot

Based and Nitropilled

Excuse me Banjo had two good games, was in DKR, and is infinitely more important to gaming than Joker. Steve still has a better chance though.

That's literally impossible. The two characters look nearly nothing alike, in addition to Dai being a major Shounen icon and Loto being one of the most recognizable JRPG protags in Japan.
There's also the fact that Dai isn't owned by Square Enix, rather, he is owned by Shueisha
To get confused between the two means that you'd need to have friends in not just Squenix, but also Shueisha, and even then, people involved in marketing and trademarking or whatever the fuck this falls under

>Geno
>an icon of JRPGs
>a character from a fucking Mario spinoff that didn't sell that much is in the same category as two characters from some of the best selling JRPG franchises in the world

Attached: warning.jpg (500x280, 35K)

DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER DAILY REMINDER

Attached: the grinch.jpg (477x268, 10K)

None of them are in and all leaks are fake

>the crying Genofag says to himself once more

Good job at baiting those idiots. They're so easy.

EVERY
SINGLE
LEAK
HAS
BEEN
FAKE
YOU FAGGOTS MAKE A MILLION FUCKING BULLSHIT THREADS OVER FAKE LEAKS
LOOK AT AND GET FUCKED

yes?

Absolutely seething

>B L O C K E D
Fuck off, Kamiya

tooie isn't good

Why do you faggots fight about which character is going to be in smash? No matter how much you shitpost, what will be, will be. This is like some sort of retarded version of sports tribalism. Even nerds who hate the fucking normies arguing about balls on a field need this kind of shit

Attached: 1546410340825.jpg (838x487, 149K)