$3,000 gaming rig

>$3,000 gaming rig
>15 year old 720p monitor from goodwill

Why do PC gamers do this?

Attached: 47692077_805205509822662_3495932227397503107_n[1].jpg (1080x1080, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_KhxH7NiiTU?t=206
youtube.com/watch?v=D4lE2T4wWxM
youtube.com/watch?v=NFQPBzl8aLk
seductivemidnightcandyshop.com/25-inch-fantasia/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

most pc gamers are virgins who game hunched over their desk in some tiny cuckshed, they can't do big screens

Budget ran out, he couldn’t upgrade the monitor I guess

because they're retards who buy the newest fastest shit and are too ignorant to know what gives the best performance/dollar

because dsp needs that money to pay his taxes dood

>$3.000 gaming rig

Attached: uER45A3.gif (300x300, 2.12M)

Most PC Gamers build their rig around the monitor they're going to get.

smart PC gamers*, you mean. I know of a guy with a stupid ass prebuilt $700 rig and he plays on a tiny ass 17 inch LCD. its such overkill for it

Which is overkill? Both are shit.

I don't know anyone that does this. My guess is that his PC sucks or his new monitor hasn't arrived from chinkville yet.

>£2,000 rig
>£1,000+ peripherals
>would trade both just for a chance at a job and a future outside my childhood bedroom

i know that feel bro...

Because you don't really need 1080p or 4k to shitpost on Yea Forums with.

Same

Attached: 1548147772593.gif (416x307, 2.58M)

I fell for the "cut corners on peripherals" meme when I built my first PC. I figured upgrading to the next tier card was worth getting a "slightly worse" monitor. I suffered with that TN piece of shit for 5 years before I broke down and bought a new one. Never again, components will be upgraded, but monitors and peripherals are the kinds of things you keep until they die.

youtu.be/_KhxH7NiiTU?t=206
>what the fuck dood i cant stream, play and record at the same time??

WHAT IS T HIS FROM

you think 3k pounds is a "good" price for a LIFE?
hahahaha mustards, you really are delusional

how does it feel to be wrong?

Attached: battlestation_02-19-2018.jpg (1931x1080, 1.12M)

based

>letting your daughter see all this degeneracy

>anime girls and a sex doll to make yourself not feel as lonely
why white ""people"" do this?

pretty sure that's a doll

>console war thread was made a non-white person
Is it you, niggerell?

>He doesn't know

Christ you're arrogant.

volunteer you lazy cunt

Pretty sure I'd lose my bennies if I did.

and you have a tiny cuckshed.

My problem is the opposite.

>Big 4k monitor
>GPU is a 970 and I run everything at 1080

Attached: Bladerunnersig.gif (500x223, 495K)

>buy shitty gayman laptop
>only cost £1000
>light weight
>small and easy to store
>get to play the 1 or 2 games that interest me on pc
>get to play all the great exclusives on console instead
it's really that easy anons bite the laptopill

Attached: 1536968370198.gif (416x480, 164K)

I'm pretty sure that's a sex doll. O_o

Its called a budget user, if that nigga can afford a 4k monitor he would already have it.

That's a good thing, you'll upgrade eventually and get use out of the monitor. The 970 has no problem doing general media at 4k, it's just games you won't be able to run at native res. If you were the opposite you'd just "wasting" the gpu's potential.

i do this because my 1050ti can do 60 fps at 720 but 40 fps at 1080p.

>Buy a cheap gaming PC
>660 ti
>Have a nice TV

Watch reddit meme and pewdiepie vids.
Maybe play RS2 for 30 mins max.

Attached: 89d.png (901x889, 729K)

RE2

Attached: tumblr_inline_nm7v47RQqd1sliwuh.gif (500x280, 538K)

>1050ti
unless you bought it early, should've went for a rx 570

I have an even bigger screen in front of me, but I've stopped using it because I don't know if it's bad for my sight.

aslong you have a nice distance its good. these screens aren't meant to be used that close.

You need 8k for loliposting

Attached: 5EC53B21-7522-46A9-83B6-7E7AF3DA022D.jpg (938x1296, 190K)

>you need at least a 3k$ monitor to fully use your 3k$ rig

KEK

What’s the main screen? How much did it cost?

Attached: E482C729-099B-49F5-AB38-5865C0DC5534.jpg (1191x1684, 479K)

>daughter

Attached: 1478107671846.png (197x200, 74K)

>2019
>still believing old wives tales

What actually matter is the screen size + resolution you are using vs how far away from the screen you are from it to get the most benefit out of the resolution you are using for the screen size you have.

Sitting close to screens does not make your eyes bad.

Attached: resolution and distance chart 4k.jpg (907x619, 116K)

it's probably just a TV, not a proper monitor
which is fine if you're not into competitive shit and don't leave it on menus for too long

maybe he likes high framerates

why doesnt this chart go lower?

Fuck so I should bring my couch closer to use my TV?

>have 1.4k PC (1080 and i7-4790k)
>4k monitor that was only $300 on black Friday
>friends said "why would you get a 4k monitor you can't run any new game in 4k"
>tfw I just play emulators and older games all day
>only new game I bought in the last 3 years on PC was RE2 and Dishonored 2
Feels good

Attached: 329194.png (344x349, 216K)

4k 55" TV, a bit over $400, but I got it over 3 years ago, so probably a lot cheaper now days to get the same thing or something like it.

Attached: weeb_doll_battlestation_05-08-2018.jpg (1920x1020, 1.3M)

well, my eyes hurt a bit when I use it, I did a ton of calibration, but problem is even with moderate gamma some videos have a ton of white anyways and it's so bright my eyes resent it.

>working without pay
YIKES

This is retarted
I have a 55” at 6 feet and I can see the difference between 4K and 1080p videos

all these panels are bottom tier garbage

Not him but I’m making six figures now and I started as a volunteer
It’s all about building a good resume and getting experience you can talk about in an interviewe

Attached: 25615BE5-3061-4967-B4E4-E4095D191025.jpg (539x719, 37K)

It's a good way of getting something down on your CV.
No one wants to hire someone with a bare CV.

If you really want to get paid though, and have no prior experience, try an apprenticeship.
The wage may be shit, but it's better than nothing. If you are lucky though, you may get put in a place that pays a full wage, which is even better.

>$1000+ dollars 4K TV
>PS4 Pro runs everything in upscaled 1440p
Why do console gamers do this?

Ok shoutout to kiddiefiddler69 for the $2 tip, lets get you up on the leaderboard here. Reminder guys tipping me is the best way to show your support right now.

Attached: sip.webm (778x460, 1.69M)

>$3,000 (three thousand) USD rig
>cant run rdr2

Attached: 1549916321123.jpg (199x257, 10K)

>1080
>Can't play 4k
Unless you're talking unoptimized trash like ass creed, the 1080 does 4k at medium settings no problem in a lot of new titles. I just turned down the fog and shadows in RE2 and had no problem at 4k

shit electricians apprenticeship in the bay is just a 4 year course til you are making $55~

I'll try that out then. I didn't want to deal with the settings so just set it to 1440p and I think high? What kind of FPS were you getting with those settings?

you can get a better pc for 1k, and you can use your phone to emulate games on the go

>cant run rdr2... yet

Reminder that only ultra flat monitors are permitted to display lolis!
Violators will be taken to the lolivan

Attached: 76F25D3D-5DD3-4820-9A66-40E01F4EE6FC.jpg (1200x1644, 367K)

is a sex doll any good?

>retarted

Yeah, you are, clearly since you can't seem to read or able to properly parse information and clearly even lack common sense knowledge.

1) The "benefits become NOTICEABLE" triangle intersects the 5' and a bit above for 55". Of course this is considering you accurately measured 6 feet exactly, which given your response, probably did not since you can't even read.

2) Recommendations of any kind, are based on averages. And this might be a shocker to your brainlet self, but not all charts are catered to your specific stats (in this case vision capabilities). For example, a daily vitamin pill is design for an "average person" not the 500lb neckbeard such as yourself.

Interviewer: So, tell us about yourself :)

What do I say here that isn't drinking PBR, gaming, and Yea Forums . These are the only things I do btw

Was getting like 55 at stock settings at 4k then I turned the fog down and some other stuff and was getting 60 no problem. Turn off any AA too I'd recommend, it's much more intensive at 4k and less beneficial.

See

Attached: E9E2FB9C-45CE-49C1-B4F7-57F4A9B0BB07.jpg (637x926, 83K)

better than a meat bag

Imagine getting this angry no one likes your chart

How can you be this retarded

What gpu do you need for 1440p 144hrz?

Not right now sadly, they're glorified masturbators. Anything bigger than those small dolls is heavy as fuck and awkward to use. They look gorgeous and are fun to dress up, but just to get a penis massage I suggest investing in onaholes or hips, or something like puniana, dolls are just a ton of plastic molded into the shape of a woman, they don't really feel particularly good when fucking even when heated (not to mention the cleaning chore after every use).

I always say biking and hiking

Attached: 6FBFE5D4-E7EA-47BC-83A4-96F7EB54576B.jpg (721x915, 134K)

Depends what you're playing and how willing you are to lower settings down from ultra

>$2500 TV
>$400 PS4 Pro or XboneX

this is the patrician's setup, don't (You) me

bonus points: TV on the floor

Link to where you got the doll? The big one I mean.

I didn't have AA on anyway, but I'll try the rest of that out though. Thanks.

>sarcasm
want me to tell you how I know you are amerimutts?

Talk about your strengths, what you're interested in, etc.

Assume high setting for your average modern game

Perhaps unlike many people that have sex dolls, I actually have a lot of experience with multiple real girls, and while even a cheap onahole will feel a lot more like a real vagina than your hand or anything else really, and be very close to the same feel, dolls are much better in the sense that they cover the other subtle things beyond just penis in vagina that are part of the sexual experience if with a real girl. For example, feeling the entire body weight of the girl on your thighs and pushing down on your penis if doing cowgirl position.

Attached: 1548753536219.jpg (665x940, 95K)

Some of us poor wage cucks would rather spend the little money we have on the computer itself first.

I barely just bought a better dusk and computer chair but haven't put them together yet.
Been using the same desk in the photo for the past 12 years.
It's starting to slump and the padding in my cheap desk chair is flat as a board.

Attached: poor college student 9.jpg (3354x4684, 2.81M)

i don't emulate games
and i don't want a PC because of the space

>86" Oled 4K HDR TV can upscale and interpolate fps to reach 4K and 240FPS on a 200$ console
meanwhile your 5k$ pc has no games and cant even run 4k
KEK

>I was just pretending to be retarded.

>Damage control
Pathetic

>Imagine getting this angry at being proven to be a literal retard on an user imageboard where no one actually knows how embarrassed and angry you are but you

lmao

>your chart

But it isn't. I didn't make it. I guess a fitting response for a retard like yourself though.

>Still getting madder
Your chart is shit

Attached: 260BBCBD-BAF2-45AC-815E-C71F59C4A195.jpg (967x1082, 184K)

RENT
FREE

>says the phoneposter

good 1080p monitor for sitting about an arm's length away from my monitor? 6 foot lanklet for scale

If you lift weights constantly then it might be ok.
Mine weighs about 100 pounds and I don't find 100 pounds that heavy but I know plenty people here are not hitting the gym so would have trouble moving the doll around to get any enjoyment from it.

Attached: Don't look in the closet.jpg (1080x2193, 616K)

dollhouse probably

you think she knows something we dont?

I don’t, I play PC games on an ultra wide monitor or my 65” TV.

>Daughter

Attached: dolly.jpg (712x949, 110K)

Attached: existence is a joke.jpg (500x375, 47K)

>all of that
>poor
>no large screen for the PC

Yeah, I guess you are poor indeed.

youtube.com/watch?v=D4lE2T4wWxM this is the video I followed for some of the settings to turn down.

i'm english but whatever

Is that a framed picture of your waifu?

Where can i get a cute creepy miku doll?
[Spoiler]i'll sit her on a shelf where she has no choice but to watch me masturbate 3 - 4 times a day[/spioler]

Speaking for myself, monitors are hella expensive outside the US, probably hard to import and low margins. I just don't feel comfortable paying twice the MSRP

because i don't emulate games?
or because i don't want a giant hunk of junk in my house to play the odd fps game

Attached: 1550736054053.jpg (501x373, 133K)

>meanwhile any competitive FPS game (the only genre that needs 240 FPS, is locked to 30 FPS or 60 FPS on consoles, and even if not, you still HAVE to use a controller for it, which already negates any benefits of FPS, even if you had 1000 you are still shit at FPS on console compared to even a 12 fps average PC player

Attached: consolesbtfo.png (627x439, 62K)

Which ring of hell is this?

>boasts about his pc
>pc lags when tabbing out of a source game
This isn't any of you, right?

Attached: wii fit trainer whatsapp.jpg (234x247, 10K)

>storing your doll with dark clothes on
You absolute madman. Also it's not only the weight, some positions are really hard to execute unless you have a longer than average dick because of the hole placement.

how do you post here

with my laptop

>future outside my childhood bedroom
Yes.
>chance at a job
No.

Yes it is, but admitted I mostly did it because I had seen other anons did it and thought it would be funny to do it too.

>tfw $3600 rig and $1000 monitor

Attached: g.png (252x319, 16K)

No problem with positions for me. And I am only slightly about average.

Also there is a light garment under the clothes that make it so the dark colors won't seep through.

>how does it feel to be wrong?
he definitely got virgin right

>OP fails to mention refresh rate
Doesn't even know what matters

720 144 > 1080 60

the combined networth of everything in these pictures excluding the actual living quarters themselves is around 30-50k USD$

this ain't poor man, the minimum wage in the US in even the richest states is only gunna get you 20k a year. So taking into account you don't eat, or pay for your housing, or own a car, or pay for any kind of insurance, medical expenses, or anything else legally required in the grand ol' US of A, you could get all of this in 2 years.

this is middle class at worst. Very well done.

>2 sets of ears

Attached: 1538203307970.jpg (178x240, 26K)

To a normie? Probably 7th. But to anyone not a normie, 7th heaven is what it is.

That isn't so much a PC problem as it is a shitty engine problem where valve is too lazy to make their own engine from scratch instead of just continuing to """tweak and upgrade""" a quake 1 engine they bought off Carmack.

most people would take the 1080 @ 60 over the 720 @ 144.
depends what kinda games you're trying to play and how seriously.
a higher refresh rate will only give you incremental advantages.
a wider viewing angle will give you wider advantages.

you think that monitor has a 144 refresh rate?

I only make around 50k a year.
Once I get out of my low wage warehouse job I will get something actually decent.
California wage cuck btw.

Attached: bartop arcade-8.jpg (986x1753, 565K)

maybe if you lived somewhere with a lower cost of living, your 50k could get you something nice

Attached: 1544067252678.jpg (1024x1024, 63K)

No he didn't, because this was me replying as well

Attached: 1550188378044.jpg (236x236, 13K)

1080 and 720 are the same aspect ratio numpty.

fucking newfags

>2019
>he still doesn't use a controller for shooters on pc
kek gramps try to keep up

There are only 4 games on PC I'm interested and I own an used LG Flatron W2053TQ that costed me 50 dollars (when converted).

just saying man, count your blessings, i only make 60k a year, give or take 10k for my bonuses.
if you can get all that on 50k? you're living a nice life. I wouldn't be able to afford all that here in CT. But i'm 25, you might be doing better than me if you're younger anyway.

>4K 240FPS > 2K 240FPS > 1080p 240FPS > 720p 240FPS

KEK

>unfunny humor
want me to tell you how i know you're a europistani?

>obvious bait pic + filename
>show a flaw in the bait that makes the poster look retarded and feel poor regardless of the premise

fucking retard

>make 60k +/- 10k bonus
>minus 25k on taxes
>minus 30k on rent
>minus 5k on food
>minus 5k on electricity internet and mobile plan
KEK

i have a 2080 ti, i think i only get 100 fps @ 4k iirc. my monitor is (obvs) a 4k w/ 144hz
how are you getting the 240? more than 1 graphics card?
i don't know computers that well.

its only 20k/yr for my rent, but yeah, you're pretty spot on about the rest. Not entirely sure what to do about it, can't really afford to go to college, doubt i'll find anything better on a diploma lol

>consumer tier
KEK you will never join the MASTER RACE with your pleb rig faggot

What size is your monitor? Honestly whatever you answer, probably is a waste since unless you are going 35"+ or even 40"+ before 4k is useful. Would be better to get a 30 something with higher refresh rate, this of course only matter if you wanna be tryhard in """competitive FPS games" like pubg or something like that, gives you an advantage.

Anyways the guy you were replying to is just trolling anyways, he is saying he gets that on a console.

your meme isn't funny.

>can't really afford to go to college

Why not?
The only reason could be is if you are a brainlet.

Most people don't realize that even in America college is free, even if you are a straight white male, and even if you don't get good grades for other grants.

I'll tell you the secret:
1) save up some money, but then quit your job, even if just for a temp
2) fill out the FAFSA but when you come to the box that askes "are you interested in student loans?" don't check it like most retards that are thinking in terms of "i don't have any money so yeah, I'll take any thing I can get"
3) because you are now a) under poverty line and b) not gonna take loans, they will just give you grant money instead (which protip: means you don't have to pay back)

On the other hand current day colleges aren't worth going to with all the SJW doctrine shit being "taught" now days, unless you go STEM, which you are less likely to be infected.

60k is a whole lot better than being a neet.
What do you do and how long to make that much?

not sure if i beileve you, but if it's true then yeah, you have just about the best you can get right now (Within reason)
no one is getting 240 fps. 144hz 4k is only possible with more than one video cord and over clocking the monitor (which is a 2000 USD monitor)
Which is why I call bullshit becuase your looking at like 10k from any of the major SI's to have a set up like yours and I doubt anyone on here is just throwing 10,000 USD down to play some video games and also posts on Yea Forums
stream of consciousness typing fuck spelling fuck grammar

while he IS right about the pell grant, which at my local CC taking 12 credit hours per semester got me 2,000 for free (extra after books and tuition). It's pretty nice.
the last light about SJW shit is honestly a lie. I've got to two (2)! universities and neither one was openly progressive like they say on the internet. in all five (5) years, i have never seen a single thing on campus like what's described on the internet.
That being said, I do believe that a degree is sort of a waste of time in todays market (over saturation at least)

Attached: 2ToIedx.jpg (4000x2250, 2.61M)

>only 50k a year
Oh woe is you for making more than twice as much as your average wagecuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=NFQPBzl8aLk

ACK ACK ACK ACK

>white people

Attached: tard.png (466x466, 479K)

3rd world country fag here. I've spent most of my childhood playing GBA and DS roms like FFTA, mario tenis and a pletora of cheap licensed games on a shitty desktop before convincing my parents to buy a PSP. I'm not into Fortnite and other competitive bullshit. Pic related should give you an idea of my taste. It's quite lacking though (no fps/games with no physical editions), and I've only started buying games only recently with my own hard-earned money ( I make $5/hour through tutoring on my university).
Since I'm going on exchange for a year to Korea, I'm considering getting a good desktop there. Pc parts are crazy expensive back home. I've been wondering however if it's really worth putting $1200 since I'm really into what ubisoft AAA and twitch games for teens that outgrow video games when they get tired old relentlessly playing the same game for hours. I'd still like to play shit like DMC 5 in 60fps though. I honestly don't know if I should abstain and buy a new laptop (mine's kinda busted) or just take the pc pill. Help anons.

(Sorry for the blog)

Attached: 20190222_183341.jpg (2560x1536, 1.2M)

To those who are neets, why don't you become a nightshift security guard? it's an extremely laid back job, you rarely do anything and can game and browse Yea Forums all you want.

hansgetthegas.jpeg

it's called realistic standards for multi-plat console ports

Because manlet

Attached: sw.jpg (645x773, 32K)

duuuuuude, we have the same printer, fuken shieeeet : D

you make 60k a year and you're only 25? You must have a great degree or be a genius. I'll be luck if I ever make more than 20k.

you need certifications and attend a professional school as far as I know

Because the modern monitor market fucking sucks. Panel lottery quality control, shitty colours and the pricing of "high end" monitors. Choosing between VA, TN and IPS gives you a headache because they're all somehow shit in their own ways. But to be fair all of this is mainly in the 144hz ""gaming"" monitor side of things. 60hz 21.5/24 inch is less of a headache.

Attached: 1550359233426.png (268x277, 177K)

Because most "PC gamers" are console gamers with a PC

woah a based user on Yea Forums?

They might be retards but you are fucking poor no matter what you will lie.

Man I know a 21 year old girl who's a xanax addled retard with no formal qualifications who earns 70k

this, I bought a IPS monitor last year and it's worse in every aspect compared to the 10 year old $90 piece of shit LCD I had before

watch 4 anime at once
clear your backlog in a week

Attached: 129.jpg (229x229, 6K)

what does she do? I can barely find full-time jobs

1440p 165hz IPS monitor here my pp hard

you can watch multiple animes in one big screen

>gassing a loyal party member

isrsly

Attached: nazi loli.jpg (3363x2338, 3.56M)

Cyber security for the United States military

hello newfags! thank you for joining club Yea Forums! please lurk for at least a year before posting.

t. 2016 """"oldfag"""""

wow yeah that sounds like an important job. Here the military pays 1,300/month I think

Nice. I do it for NSA and earn ~2 mil a year. That girl is not earning even entry wage for this industry

Guard Wonka's chocolate factory

Doesn't really sound like a retard job

Attached: IMG_0631.jpg (2592x1728, 1.62M)

Applied, can't sing

17 inch is comfy though
I hate how big screens have gotten, 16/17 is the best size
My main screen is 21", my second one is 19", and I wish they were both a bit smaller

>NSA
Nice try, spy guy.

Because people are fucking stupid. It's the same reason they fill their hard drives with 5mb png images of their memes because someone told them they're better than jpgs.

A lot of you dense retards would be fine with a shitty rig that plays fortnite and lets you buy lootboxes and order pizza and the companies that run shit are catching on to that.

Attached: Wall-E obese humans - cropped.jpg (576x415, 178K)

he called her retarded because she wouldn't put out

Well yes but I wanted him to admit that

>VA-11 HALL-A
based

Attached: 1549761930336.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

>17 inch is comfy though

t. coping poorfag

Only legit reason to get small screens is if you are into hardcore FPS games where super high frame rate can give you a huge advantage and you sacrifice screen size for ultra high FPS, meaning like 144 or higher.

In which case you should just get that one screen for that purpose since it is just one genre and use a big screen TV for all other gaming where FPS doesn't need to be 120+.

a mote amount of self awareness might kill him

I need a good rig for VR

>ill their hard drives with 5mb png images of their memes because someone told them they're better than jpgs.

t. poorfag that can't afford to have enough HD space for bloated image files

LMAO

>not posting a 9000x9000 laughing richman meme

Monitor quality control has gotten so fucking bad recently. I bought 6 different monitors and had to return all of them, 4 out of 6 had dead pixels, and the other 2 had bad backlight bleed or other issues. I've had better luck buying used monitors off craigslist and selling apps. If you have a good monitor and it doesn't bother you, stick with it,

you have to move your head to see the whole screen this is so fucking dumb

whats her name?

I just don't like large screens
I much prefer laptop screen sizes, 24" is too big for me, I can't even fathom a 27"
I was actively looking for a 15" second screen (ended up getting 19" since it was the smallest I could find) but paying 350 bucks for that small a screen just felt wrong

get out of cali

>50k
>low wage warehouse job
wtf? I would be able to buy an apartment in 4 years without a loan with that kind of money

>matte monitors

Attached: 1529735921592.jpg (355x399, 29K)

matte monitors prevent reflections, right?

>living is free
Get out from your parents basement, freak boy

Yes, at the cost of making the entire image grainy and dull especially on uniform colors. Gloss/Semi-gloss gives the image more depth and makes colors and contrast and clarity better.

what? I've done those "low wage warehouse job", they were barely enough to get a place because landlords want you to earn 3 times your rent. 50k is upper middle class, not working class.

good to know

Okie dokie my man

Chloe?

youre living the dream, i hope it lasts you forever

I built my PC to handle 4k 60fps graphics and own a 1440p 144hz for fast paced shooters and my 4k 60 fps for netflix/videos/less fast paced, visually beautiful games.

This is what I wanna do, are there any issues having them connected at the same time?

maybe he is saving for a $3000 monitor next you fucking retard

cringe whiteboy

Most you need to spend on a state-of-the-art rig with 24 GB's of RAM and the newest GPU and CPU available is like 1600$, what the fuck are you spending the other 1400$ on?

holy shit...

Razor Mouse and Keyboard

I'm not following, why not have both? Are you dumb?

>Ricotta on 2 screens
Ah a man of taste

Attached: 1550363836126.jpg (700x770, 438K)

Netflix on the 4k has a fucky thing where it will try to lag the 144 fps monitor gameplay while the FPS counter says its still running fine, every 5 seconds it will jutter for a second, which can be fixed by watching netflix out of full screen or using the netflix PC app. aside from that zero issues.

Attached: thumbs up.gif (158x158, 1.98M)

>81$ for a keyboard

Tell me people don't actually do this.

>buy a 4k monitor
>have to change pc every year
>keep 720p/1080p monitor
>pc is futureproof for the next decade
Hmm I wonder why...

fuck wrong thumbs up.

Attached: wtf.jpg (1010x1036, 163K)

>family member paid over $2000 for a razer gaymen laptop
>even told him to get a pc and a cheap laptop
>just responds with "you live and learn lol"

Attached: 1309403117792.jpg (210x173, 6K)

I bet people do but you can usually get something with Cherry MX Reds and all the Rgb in the world for like 60$ if anything you should spend the same amount on your mouse as your keyboard as they are both equally important

They didn't realize that CRT is superior.

this is so sad

I never spend more than 10$ on a mouse, or 30$ on a keyboard.

the other way around, fren

>$3000 PS2 EMULATOR

Attached: ull.gif (486x269, 1.49M)

I spend much more on the mouse, much less on the keyboard, I've never had success with a single keyboard ever, whether expensive or inexpensive it generally doesnt last longer than 2 years. Currently my "o" key will either not press at all or double press. But I like a good quality heavy mouse and have only ever had one shit out on me, and basically its wheel got all gummy and sort of melted somehow.

What games?
I get OKAY fps at 1920x1080 on my basic 1050.

I don't blame you but I felt the difference going between a 10$ mouse and a 40$ G502 and for a keyboard anything mechanical will get the job done

>tfw poorfag with a shitty 300 buck laptop and no desktop PC anymore

I have a ps4 so I guess I'm not completely fucked. Playing RE2 pretty comfy

for $90 combined you can get a top tier mouse and a mid tier keyboard. Why not spend the extra for quality that will either last longer or generally feel better with more customization software like lift off distance and acceleration? Dont skimp on a mouse scrub. keyboards all do the exact same thing with different preference to presses, but a mouse needs a lot more customization to match your needs.

Lie. Do you really think some faggot cares what you do on your freetime? All they care about is if you can get the shit done and that you're not some kleptomaniac.

The nudes on my computer would beg to differ but I'm not even in the states myself.
She'd say she's a retard as well

What a retard.

Fun to dress up, grope and hump occasionally. Like others said, big ones are super heavy. Mines over 110lbs.
I'd love to buy this - seductivemidnightcandyshop.com/25-inch-fantasia/
But the storefront they use seems sketchy as fuck.

Attached: 1.png (388x517, 474K)

Not my photo but I'm still using this as my main TV from 2006 it's 720p and I have it hooked up to an xbox one, ps4 switch. My main pc screen is 21inch 1080p I don't like big screens and I have a gtx 1070ti and a i9 9900k lol

Attached: Screenshot_20190222-194724.png (1080x2160, 1.25M)

big screens are not really better.you can always lower brightness and move it closer. resolution and quality and fps matters more.

i never ever heard of a retard who drops 1000$+ on a pc and keeps a monitor from year 2000.going 1080p is instictively the first thing you want to go for because 720->1080 matters a lot and you can always use the odl monitor as a second monitor, while a 10 year old cpu and gpu are gift to grandma material at best.

My boss bought two 29" ultrawides at work and it looks like absolute dogshit, they are actually less tall than a 24" 1080p monitor he has in the middle of the two.
For an Ultrawide it probably needs like 34" or more to be worth it, it's just not tall at all.

tfw own this PC and got all the parts for under 700 when the gpu at the time was spiked over 1k because of bitcoins

980ti is a hybrid, not a base. the other 2tb of drives aren't plugged in atm

It was hell but I made it work

Attached: Capture.png (653x472, 35K)

do you like that one? I found one like that one in the pic, but i can't remember where.
it's llike 2500 or something and takes like 4 months to ship which seems absolutely ridiculous
I cannot fathom putting that much money up and then waiting for damn near half a year.
but i'd really like to get one
where do you get clothes for her

Who here rocking 10 year old 27in HDTV as a monitor?