Microsoft gets into the handheld market via Switch+Live

>Microsoft gets into the handheld market via Switch+Live
>Nintendo solves the problem of 3rd party games
>Sony btfo out of e3

I can't actually believe the good guys have finally won. It's been a long time coming, but we can't say we haven't deserved this. Give yourself a pat on the back Yea Forumsros.

We won

Attached: 1528813815812.jpg (368x362, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamesindustry.biz/articles/2018-12-06-phil-spencer-xbox-game-pass-will-come-to-every-device
youtube.com/watch?v=zXWqSZ5ILkc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> 3rd party games will look like shit on switch
>nobody will buy an xbox making them obsolete
> streaming shit will be

Yeah no and Yea Forums always get btfo.

We sure did, bros. These are tears of joy, btw.

Attached: 1536523303989.jpg (638x599, 68K)

ah, that first /seethe/ of the day
how's it going sonygroid! gotten your stolen credit cards back yet?
LMAO

Attached: 1525291789973.png (400x364, 130K)

How do xboners benefit from this though? I get MS profiting but not their install base.

What's up sonygroids

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day coping about the fact that you still haven't gamed in 4k. You are the joke of the board. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun trying to make fun of nintendo because of your own loud jestation rumbling in the background, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than that time Sony pretended their console is a supercomputer.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect, was captain of the halo team and shit on scrubs in forza any day of the week. What fps do you sonygroids play, other than "shit version of another multiplat that runs like shit on the shitstation"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (we just played some halo firefight co-op, that shit was SO cash). Honestly, you are all virgins who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

pic related: It's me and my new gf

Attached: 1550840279126.png (750x750, 344K)

>imagine actually investing time in rewriting this whole pasta
Seek coitus.

see, THIS is EXACTLY what's wrong with the sonygher
>b-buh how msoft b-beneift???
what's wrong with you, nygroid? why is the first thought that comes to your head, related to corp-sales?

I can answer that for you - you're an astroturfed moron

just answer my question you autist, how do xbox owners benefit from this?

it takes you 30 seconds to do "coitus"?
why am I even surprised...lmfao these sonyghers are something special

Attached: 1528649025987.jpg (106x124, 2K)

>Microsoft gets into the handheld market via Switch+Live

What are you talking about?

>Frieza is PS4

Seek coitus.

sup reddit
you guys got any movie recommendations?

Attached: 1528308324845.png (633x874, 56K)

>can't answer a simply question
>begins sperging out like an incel autist
Case and point.

>new 2k dollar couch
>bangin 4k tv
>HOT gf
>most powerful console
why is some virgin talking to me about """"coitus""""?
life's good

Attached: 1528645105173.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

We did it bros. We beat so(onions)ny.

It's been such a long time since i saw any Xbone wojak beeing posted that wasn't the dead one

Xbox is making apps for the switch and lots of other mobile devices. The rumor is that they're trying to get into the game streaming biz like Google and their recent successful game streaming beta. I think it'd be pretty dope to be able to play Halo on my phone or whatever

>case and point
>simply question
these turd worlder sonyggas ELOLOL

Attached: 1497211344136.jpg (249x246, 7K)

The announcement isnt official yet so we don't know anything besides xbox live on the switch.

So basically owning an xbox is obsolete now since we can just get all their games on switch, got it.

I still wish that one day the holy Triforce of gaming got reunited.
We've already got Courage and Wisdom, give up, Power. We have the higher ground.

>power
lol

if you have a half decent PC, xbone has been obsolete since release

this is actually quite based

He kind of has a point, though. What does xbox really gain from this? Nintendo Switch owners would get more games and some new services. This doesn't really seem to benefit anyone who owns an xbox since it's just Nintendo getting stuff, assuming it's even legitimate.

Attached: 433412i0C88C99AF8D65F03.png (633x900, 140K)

give her some Tylenol already

MS knows they have no chance against the google box next gen and is already pissing off the console market to strengthen their streaming capabilities good move desu

Xbox has been irrelevant ever since Microsoft started putting all Xbox games on PC. this is another nail in the coffin unless Microsoft decided to actually make exclusives for the next xbox.

gamesindustry.biz/articles/2018-12-06-phil-spencer-xbox-game-pass-will-come-to-every-device
you xboners are retarded

I get gamepass games on my switch :)

Attached: 20181108_212133.jpg (796x597, 111K)

Yeah gears of war 4 strong empowered woman edition

Not really considering Console exclusives like 4K RDR2 and Halo 5 still exist ;)

Actually enjoying posting on Yea Forums lately.

Attached: 1538049801257.png (1738x2639, 568K)

Based Xbro

BASED AND BIGDICKPILLED XBRO
>the small $10k a month SanFran apartment infested by roaches that is Sonyshits

I hope Microsoft gets well soon.

Why Yea Forums hates Sony so much?

need an edit of this where nintenbro and xchad are playing halo together

Really tired of you worthless niggers trying to latch onto Nintendo.

>oh boy I can't wait to stream games instead of buying them
>fuck sony am I right?

This can only be shills, not even rabid fanboys would be this fucking wet over a streaming service.

None of this changes the fact that the PS1 beat the N64 and the PS2 beat the Gamecube.

Yea Forums is now mostly zoomers, which only get one platform to play with. If you're a working adult you literally have no reason to be happy about a shitty streaming service when you can just buy multiple platforms.

The worst part they don't realize Microsoft is trying to bring game pass and live on all devices including ps4

So Xbox is now Sega huh

>a multiplat and a shit game
Is that all you have to gloat about now? Halo 5 is also the only exclusive that's on the Xbox, and gloating about resolution is absolutely retarded. Not to mention that your 4k RDR2 can't even run at 60 FPS. Also you can play Hlao 5 forge on PC and even host matches. So that's another one gone, unless you're going to try and shill the campaign mode which no one likes.

Does MS games going to get physical release on Switch?

I thought it was planing for streaming only

>get into the game streaming business

So they are copying sony? Wow real innovative.

Don't insult Sega like that. They produce good games.

Why not? Google just proved that they can efficiently stream AAA games at high resolutions and frame rates so whats so bad about that?

Becasue Yea Forums is a zoomer/reddit/Nintendo board

>tfw when you need to buy switch online, xbox live and xbox game pass to stream shitty games on the switch

Well I guess gaming had a good run.

From what I've seen, it's everything but the PS4.

Attached: 1548403490833.jpg (644x800, 123K)

You know game streaming was a thing before sony did it, right?

>what is so bad about not owning games?
>what is so bad about needin a constant connection to play?
>what is so bad about paying another monthly subscription?

Zoomers will kill gaming

Not on main consoles

>inb4 Satelliview and Sega Channel

>buy switch
>still have to stream games with latency and compression artefacts
>buy Xbox
>play games locally with console hardware

This will be mainly for people who might want to play a one off Xbox game every now and then but don't want to shell out for a new console. Most people who want to play these games will just buy an Xbox to play them assuming they're good games. Local > streaming, and it'll always be like that. It's a pretty damn clever move by MS though if I'm honest. They're expanding their potential userbase at basically no cost at all since they're just banging a bunch of Xbox into some servers to stream video over the internet and they had that infrastructure already. It's just them taking advantage of all the resources at their disposal I guess. It'll be interesting to see how Sony reacts to this because they don't even own their own servers they hire from Amazon iirc. It'll be more expensive for Sony because of that and prices could reflect that unless Sony is willing to take a hit somewhere. I'm going to bet MS xcloud will be a few $/€/£ cheaper than PSnow.

Yes user, the most important part of games are the resolution and frame rates, right?

>people are now excited for the same reasons that killed Microsoft this gen

Someone should make pic related with Microsoft instead of Sony.

Attached: sonintendo.png (5668x4167, 662K)

rumors saying that Xbox is bringing their streaming service (project XCloud) to the Switch and their Game Pass, we'll have to wait and see what happens, but a bunch of third world sites have accidentally leaked the news early.

I just want to play Halo with my friends again online, man.

do you think people will actually pay a SECOND subscription to xbox platinum just so they can stream games at 8fps to their switch?

This is cute as fuck, no homo.

Quit being such a baby and assuming that you won't be able to still buy games on their own. This is just another option for people that want it.

Streaming negates the Switchs only talking point though. Muh portability.

I'm saying that they can do it with little to no input lag and at comparable settings to a console or mid PC. I'm saying that it's a feasible thing you fucking dolt

You just need a pc and switch, ignore the xboxwhores

>Microsoft already going third party before they get destroyed by the PS5.
lmao

Attached: 4161F194-5D92-4C23-980D-A1636EE069E7.jpg (600x600, 28K)

How do you guys come up with these stupid shitty console pics, I swear. I fucking hate Yea Forums

Attached: 1542655333740.jpg (400x400, 24K)

>I trust amerimutt gaming companies and so should you!
No user, you can bet that if they get enough subs at least some of their IPs will be streaming exclusive, considering they are trying to bury their own gaming platform.
>it is almost like playing games on a console!
No user, it is a shitty idea either way. Needing constant connection to play its shit, having any amount of input lag its shit, not owning your gaming its shit.

Look at these insecure Nintendo falseflaggers.

Attached: 83E099E5-1B04-475E-A079-15ED42FA5324.jpg (1920x1080, 137K)

>D-Doesn't count!

Last I checked RDR2 doesn't run in 4k on ps4 and Halo 5 is the best MP FPS of the gen lmao now cope

>phoneposter

What’s a Halo?

Yes user, ps4 has no games and everyone is jealous of xbox owners, even backin up streaming just to spite microsoft. That is the reality we live in.

Is Yea Forums actually celebrating streaming?
Dont none of you know what this entails?

>look at me guys i replied to a bunch of people
>...guys?

seething

>Dont none of you know what this entails?
That Sony will push PS Now even harder

i tried, Yea Forumsros

Attached: snoy.png (5668x4167, 1.1M)

Wew, that's pretty good user. Gonna save it for later.

BING BING

Attached: 08BE093A-AB15-49D5-860A-30F989F96BAE.png (2240x1108, 357K)

One of the guys you replied to was agreeing with you
Seems the only ones seething here are desperate Xboners

Fuck modern Sony and fuck cinematic games

Don't associate Xbox with this autistic shit, thanks

>Microsoft already going third party to make room for google.

>inb4 sonygroids re-paint all their shitty edits of trying to suck to nintenbros, and role-play as xchads

For some reason I think Sony will do the same in the future.

Attached: 1515075410818.png (1200x800, 688K)

*nintendo too poor to have a spot at E3
>HAAAH NINTENDO WINS! FAKE TITS GIRL IS THE BEST E3 IS USELESS ANYWAY!
*Sony ignores E3 because it has already won every generation since entering the console war
>SONY LOST SO HARD EX DEE HEY XBROS WE WIN E3!!!

Attached: farrage beer.jpg (4000x2667, 1.94M)

Except the original pic was NintendoSony you seething beaner

Attached: 8FDD4DB1-9676-43D6-A42D-9022BD7026A5.png (808x805, 415K)

exactly

>my life is wojak memes
Sony too busy actually owning and playing the best games this gen, no need for this homo erotic roleplay.

false-flag

I won't believe in a MS-Ninty Alliance until I see the Rare Collection on Switch. When Banjo and Perfect Dark returns then I'm on board.

Unga bunga female bad
The state of Snoycels

>w-were playing games!!
jesus christ how pathetic
sonyghers aping EVERYONE, do they have no shame?
xchads and nintendos are by far the least spammy fanbase (BECAUSE THEY ARE PLAYING GAMES) and this sonygher is now false-flagging as that too
what a life these subhumans lead lol

This but unironically. Nintendo dropped out of E3 literally 6? years ago now, prerecorded videos dont make up for not having a stage show, the whole point of E3. Might as well not attend

Yeah, games like... uhhhh... playing Bloodborne for the millionth time?

get better material or at least keep it out of threads that i'm likely to be in thanks

MS have been lusting after Nintendo since Yamauchi told them to suck his dick.

>Sony is for big bo-
youtube.com/watch?v=zXWqSZ5ILkc

Only if they have the capacity to, which I don't think they do. It's pretty common knowledge that Azure is a global leader in its field and Sony as far as I know doesn't even host PSnow on their own servers they hire servers from other companies. They only just recently got PSnow available in countries like Finland and other places like Scandinavia despite PSnow being a thing for ages now (since the PS3 days iirc). The way the industry is moving forward definitely favours Microsoft seeing as they have the infrastructure in place to do all of this. I guess Nintendo realised they can't compete hence why they're letting xcloud onto their platform.
Sony is now competing with the full might of Microsoft. This isn't some console war anymore it's massively bigger than that.

>ps4 has no games lol
>can't wait for streamin am I right bros?
Pathetic.

rdr2 at "4k"

why are you even on this board still sonygher, lol

no games for you this year, haven't you heard?

shitposting aside I'd be quite happy to see Microsoft be the hardware support for Nintendo.

Be honest though, sony has had some AMAZINGLY funny E3s. I never watch the videos anymore as it's too much eyecancer (+ it's often at midnight and I live in europe and said retarded NEET life goodbye), but the lute guy was just great. Almost as good as the spastic wii-drummer guy

>xchads and nintendos are by far the least spammy fanbase
This is like the 3rd time i've seen a thread about NintendoXbox fanfics

Rare replay is already on Xbox gamepass so if the rumors are true about it coming to switch then you'll be able to play it. The only downside is it will be streamed but I guess by the time this whole thing actually releases in like 1-2 years streaming won't be so bad since there are loads of companies like Google and Amazon who are investing heavily into improving streaming services so it might not even be much of an issue.

>sony fights alone against the streaming behemoth
Do I need to stop buying nintendo products now?

if I want to watch funny things, I watch funny things
I can't even imagine being a sonygher watching a GAMES conference that's actually a fucking flute and NOGAMES

gamepass is more than streaming

welcome to Yea Forums, my epic reddit gentlesir
enjoy your stay!

So what does streaming actually do? Genuinely curious

Give me Viva Piñata, Phil.

Please don't be like this guy and think any company is the good guys.

>being this much of an angry consolenigger
listen manchild, if you take E3 seriously, you need to seriously consider your place at this board, and maybe re-adjust your notions about the general audience in this board. E3 has always been a laugh-a-ton. Imagine being a nintensoy, pretending to be at E3 for 6 years straight now and still taking it seriously like some sugar-added 6-year old.

Attached: golden lmao.jpg (1120x629, 68K)

>Xcucks
>having friends
>microshit
>having allies
lmao

are you alright? did you forget your meds?

Mentioning how nintensoys spam this board with their poor memes is now reddit

okayyyyy

nice copes
enjoy this year's e3, it'll be hella funny how sony isn't even there
might be their funniest e3 yet

reggie step down because of this

I genuinely love this bullshit.

Like what?

I can’t believe Wii60 is making a return this year

Attached: 906943E8-DEC2-4BA0-BE87-BE8C435F5E4C.jpg (511x601, 212K)

This made my fucking day. Fukking kek!!

>bingtendies already bored of Tetris 99
>begging for a coalition again

Attached: 1550513175539.png (320x374, 148K)

well it's a shame sony won't be there, although I expect they will pull some stunt, however there's still nintendo which has a legacy of poor E3s, actiblizz, KONAMI, TVBOX, capcom. most of the greats are still there.

What do you mean? Streaming is as we all know it as. You'll be able to stream a video feed of Xbox games to a switch in the same way you can stream a video feed of soccer to your computer or phone. The only difference is you'll be sending input commands back to the Xbox servers. You're basically playing the game over the internet with higher fidelity graphics than the switch could handle if the game was ported to it. It's literally Netflix for games essentially.

That means we may see Nintendo games in the Xbox? I don't think I'm ready.

>xbox
>microsoft
>good guys
>a corporate soulless brand

are you fucking brainwashed?

Hey sonyghers. What the fuck are you doing? Do you think it's some kind of internet secret that the vast majority of you are turd worlder redditors? Do you think it's a secret that reddit is sonyHQ for idiotic astroturf campaigns along the lines of buying consoles for walking simulator shitsclusives?

Let me give you a bit of advice, subhumans.

Go back, nobody here likes you

Attached: 1528634857582.jpg (666x656, 93K)

humor me, is it TETRIS for some insane price again? fucking tetris? Wow, nintendo is really spoiling their fanboys...

I would be fine with Sony if they hadn’t spent the entire last two generations eating my fucking time with movies and it looks like that’s all they’re going to continue to make for the foreseeable future. What an awful, out of touch company.

Attached: F40B8144-06C5-4852-A971-C95D3FB32690.jpg (315x616, 42K)

>he even samefagged his false-flag
YOIKES

Doesn't sound so bad, but many people are worried about it. I guess they fear this will make physical games disappear. Who knows. I'm sure physical copies will always exist. We still can buy vinyl discs.

There are none it doesn't matter

>tfw MS and Nintendo team up for the next big console
>Zelda in 4k 60fps on the Nintendo Two X

I would honestly fund it.

that's because a whole bunch of 3rd party companies have already poisoned the gamestream well with their cheapo implementations

>PS4 outsells the Wii U, Switch and Xpoop combined
>God of War breaks sales records
>Out of touch

BING
BING

WAHOOOOOO

Attached: 5172FA9C-0908-48F4-AB00-A26FD8DAF5C5.png (797x800, 302K)

Has anyone actually played the Res 7 streaming version on the switch? It's an interesting concept but I don't know if I'd trust anything involving Nintendo and online to work.

It's Tetris, in a battle royale style, free to all who have Nintendo Online system. Quite addictive.
Really you didn't hear about Tetris 99?

Imagine trying to communicate and being only able to speak in memes, such infancy.

you really think the resident sonygher has played anything other than some shit movies?

Yeah I heard about it. It was on those cheap ass dinky lcd toys I had as a kid roughly 3 DECADES ago.

Fun game. Abandonware. Not worth money.

>neither Persona nor Catherine coming to Switch
LOL

Attached: 1550855820144.jpg (1920x1080, 157K)

You really are trying way too hard, buddy.

Sorry for remembering old ass games and not giving a shit

>giving a shit about the garbage 5/10 games Microsoft puts out

Fuck off

See you in march lmao

I think physical will die off and PC gaming is a good example of that. Even AAA blockbuster games that have PC releases nowadays don't even have disk version available for various reasons ranging from the lack of adoption of bluray in the pc market (hell gta 5 physical release for pc was like 7 disks) to 99% of people on PC consuming their vidya digitally anyway. There are strong rumors that MS will be reading a diskless Xbox one for super cheap at E3 this year and even their lowest end model of Xbox next gen might have a diskless variant. The future is definitely digital and I don't think physical media will last very long in vidya. It's sad because I always like looking at my physical game collection but oh well it is what it is.

I’m a switchfag but there’s no way I wanna play halo with shitty input lag and streaming artefacts.

based

We did it, bros. The age of Snoy is ending.

Long live Godtendo.

Attached: happy-anime-girl-png-1.png (500x536, 131K)

Xbox has always been obsolete. It’s a burger meme to own one.

>switch outselling PS4 launch aligned
Whatever you say retard. They’ve done nothing but push the medium of video games backwards since the PS3.

This
>playing 3rd parts on sub720p with 30fps with drops
>paying xbox subscription along with nintendo subscription
>needing to use docked mode because of the ethernet cable

KEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKE

Yeah, like how SMT V is coming to the PS4

A new source of shitty ports for nintendo?

Attached: 1549975558544.png (960x723, 961K)

All I want is to kill people in halo reach with a game cube controller

SNOOOOYYYYY

Attached: 1528757681398.jpg (392x532, 38K)

nintendo combined with ms live service meme and their mediocre exclusives that even pajeets can't shill it anymore. this technically proves that 90% of the post here are xfags hiding behind nintendo

What is even "snoy"?
How is it meant to be an insult?

COPE

>P5R is going to be announced and its going to be a Switch exclusive!
>P5R announcement comes and literally the first thing it shows its the PS logo
>w-w-we cant still have it nintenbros
Why do they always beg for games? Is the Switch library really that poor?

>sonygroids are now false-flagging as nintendos pretending to want their shit games

John I'm gonna be straight with you here Halo 2 on legendary is fucking broken dude get your shit together fix it, Halo 1 anything you can drive is weapon man i got banned online by hitting a team barely, Also Reach was better then 3 man

>I learn new word from bing bong theory better use it to sound smart

>Switch
>Handheld

>nincels are now false-flagging as sonybros pretending to want their shit games

>Sony
>Good

>good guys
>literal companies
The absolute fucking state of consolecucks.

>streaming service
So basically PSNow? Wasn't that filled with lag and shit? Don't tell me all this nonsense is just for that

>ITT

Attached: 1528640432602.gif (500x216, 997K)

>Cuphead
>On Switch
>Getting into Smash instead of Steve or Banjo making it the best possible timeline
It's Cuphead's time in Smash everybody.

OH ITS THIS MEME AGAIN
How contrarian you have to be to say that the Switch is not a handheld

so because sony are inept, nobody should try streaming again?

it only released like a week ago though

>Nintendo and Microsoft getting so utterly BTFO by Sony they have to team up

Lmao. Top cuck

got no hate for xbox, i like nintendo, i hate sony
but what the fuck is going on here, nintendo doesnt need xbox

Sega will rise again

Attention to all Snoyniggers.
Accept defeat or face destruction

Attached: 15484134940385.png (446x435, 89K)

SMASH ON XBOX LIVE

Heres whats going to happen
>Microsoft reveals the next Xbox at E3
>Two consoles of various power running on Polaris (Windows 11)
>Both coming out 2020
>Microsoft details game streaming and the Xbox app
>Any system running Windows 11 will have full Xbox library available to download
>Any system that doesnt run Windows 11, but features the Xbox app will be able to stream select Xbox titles available on Xbox Game Pass. This includes smart phones, tablets, and Nintendo Switch. These games can include BC titles
>Streaming will run on Xcloud, an updated network infrastructure for game streaming using Microsoft Azure cloud hosting.
>All systems with the xbox app will be able to access select Xbox features, such as achievements, friends list, clubs, and parties. Your friends on one system will be able to see what games you are playing on a different system.
>These systems will offer full cross platform play, with some amount of cross progression based on publisher authorization.
>Xbox consoles will continue to exist to feature the Windows OS and act as Microsoft's multimedia box. The S system will continue to shrink and later function solely on streaming and multimedia (cost efficient to compete with phones and tablets, while the X will continue as dedicated hardware for Xbox games to compete with other dedicated systems like Playstation or Googlebox, offering keyboard and mouse support.

I accept your concession.

>nintensoys pretending a rehash of a 30 year old game is worth bragging about
enjoy mario 2xx as well my fellow nostalgiafag!

Attached: nintendogs.png (482x375, 86K)

*hits blunt*
Dude!
It's like that episode where Spongebob and Patrick(nintendo and microsoft) played in the (labo)box and Squidward was mad because he was alone and they had fun.

Worst fanbase on the board, bar none.

Why do nintendofags always need to pretend someone is there ally, be it pckeks or xcucks who either don't care about them or are largely irrelevant respectively?

Why do sonyghers get so butthurt about people uniting? Is it because nobody likes them?

I would have brought a ps4 in 2019 if the fanservice anime games weren't censored badly.

I love this
No homo though

So Goku and Vegeta had to do fusion dance to finally win? Does that make Sony Majin Buu?

Are you saying old is bad?
Zoomer detected

I'm glad Sony won this generation. It broke Yea ForumstendoGaf.

Attached: sony won.jpg (196x251, 13K)

Only ones butthurt are nin10yearolds and cuckbone users

Only niggers engage in console war faggotry, therefore everyone in this thread except me is a nigger. Don't @ me because you know I'm right.

Attached: 1530129492437.png (720x720, 484K)

They won.

I'm saying it's pathetic that you are shilling abandonware as cool shit. I always feel sorry anyway for people that talk about their 'free' games when it's tied to a shitty and intrusive subscription model... ESPECIALLY when it's P2p.

Nintendo are such jews, incredible.

Based.

Attached: xchad2.jpg (3840x2160, 1.06M)

Tetris is the perfect game. They now made it even more perfect by adding a competitive element. Snoy wishes they had developers this smart.

I mean, it's a free game, and really enjoyable to play. What's the issue with people being excited about it?

Attached: think.jpg (640x775, 67K)

Sony has made it clear that the only kind of game they care about anymore is that template cinematic one aka uncharted, tlou and such cause those do very well

I don't like those so eh.

Switch came out 3 1/2 years later after the PS4. Also the Switch is up to roughly 30 million now.

Because XBox Live is still a MS product. It lets them get their name out while ensuring they can profit from their paid online services on non-XBox systems. Most of their gaming profit had came from their paid online service after all.

based xchad

hahahahaah, what is UP reddit?!

Why won't Playstation users understand this?

Xbox is so irrelevant that the only way to get attention is to console war shitpost with Sony chads.

see yeah, enjoy a supercheap game I'd MAYBE pirate on the pc, or play for free on my smartphone, if I cared enough about 30 year old games. Go nintendo!

Attached: Nobody sups with the jesus.gif (480x270, 261K)

No wonder Ex Box drones are mad.

Attached: crackdown 3.jpg (417x312, 31K)

It is honestly a sad day when Yea Forums is celebrating streaming, the ps4 really broke this place.

>nintendo doesnt need xbox
Microsoft probably have them bags of cash for this and it'll benefit both companies. Microsoft will be able to push their mobile gaming service on the most popular dedicated handheld gaming device in the world at the moment and Nintendo will get access to AAA western exclusives via streaming and also other western games which would have never got a switch port because of the weak hardware.

I don’t really care what you play Tetris on. Still a perfect game.

Xbox isn't irrelevant what do you think the kids are playing Apex Legends on?

>Thread topic that doesnt include Sony
>Snoygoys enter thread and shit their pants
>"heh, you must be ashamed of losing to start console war threads"

>what is spiderman, gow, hzd

C O P E

>three of the games on the pic are on PS4 too
lmao

Sony has always broken tendies and Ex tards There's a reason they dedicate threads to Sony every day. Sony has won since they entered the industry with the PS1.

Contrarian Yea Forumsintendogaf
The fact that this bread isn't pruned shows this. Whenever there's a sony bait thread it gets deleted immediately

To be honest, the biggest reason I prefer gaming on the Xbox OneX and its forerunners, is demographics.

Anyone ever played on PSN? 95% non-whites + SHIT servers

No thanks, Sony

Attached: 1528636081320.png (469x585, 313K)

You dumb consolewaring zoomers dont even understand what this means,
RARE BACK WITH NINTENDO.

Attached: zac.jpg (210x230, 9K)

>Thread OP literally asspained about Sony
>hurr nobody mentioned sony, please talk to us sony chads

>switch got a good tetris for free
>ps4 only has 6 fps ubisoft tetris and $40 tetris effect
seething

i feel your missing the point

every xbox exclusive is already playable on pc, theres literally no point in owning an xbone if you have a decent pc

it's basic. I think breakout isi a much better game. or in tetris, likes, bust a move 2.

But its simplicity is cool. It's as terribly boring game though. I'm just feeling sorry for you guys that are starved for ANY releases you have to hype up abandonware like taht (free too!!1 just buy this subscription model goy!)

I R R E L E V A N T

Attached: console sales.jpg (275x170, 12K)

>the third post of the thread is leterally "you seething sony?"
>can't call out streaming as a shitty pratice without console war shit
Zoomers will destroy gaming.

What

>b-back in the day we had this snoyboy janny here on retainer, on reddit's paycheck
>he INSTANTLY removed anti-sony threads, THOSE were the days!!!
sonyghers
NOBODY will be sad to see you buried
Not a single person here
Pack your fucking bags, and you know where to go
Place rhymes with bebbit

Oh no, he’s retarded.

BASED

Attached: 1518347657541.png (952x711, 496K)

I think the ps4 library is over 2000+ games now? I barely touch it because fuck paying for online, but that's a pretty dumb thing to say.

If I say I think tetris is abandonware and I wouldn't pay a dime to play it, why the hell would I pay 10-40 euros for tetris on the ps4?

>B-B-But SONY!

Ah right, nintenbro arguments, typical.

Microsoft owns RARE
Microsoft and Nintendo are buddies now
Microsoft wants to make some games for the Nintendo

I almost feel bad for Ex boners. No wonder they're so obsessed with the winners. Literally no one thinks about them enough to dedicate threads to them like they do to Sony chads.

Attached: Ati2yEh.png (500x562, 362K)

>unironically arguing over which big company is a better daddy
Jesus Christ, you guys are good fucking goys

Just checked the third post and it's a sonygroid getting BTFO after opening his mouth
I laughed

post your face when you can get a joint subscription to Nintendo online/xbox live

Attached: 1548370158761.png (513x297, 330K)

I absolutely despise superhero stuff. Also it has QTEs.
God of War follows the same template you play a scruffy man in the ~40s and walk through forests.
Horizon is somewhat okay but I wouldn't call ir great.

Either way, what's on the horizon for the ps4 atm? Nothing. Shit Stranding, Days Gone (YAWN!) and some vr shit.
Tsushima looks cinematic and is made by the shitfamous devs

>Sony btfo out of e3
>WE DINDU NUFFIN
sad

Attached: 1516212433886.png (417x491, 44K)

Attached: murrifat about mass-immigration.png (1087x872, 69K)

good thread
can't WAIT for e3

Attached: 1528645953700.png (1500x1000, 1.07M)

ofc you barely touch it, you don't have to play movies

but pc has the better hardware, also i dont want big western AAA titles as they are now they all look lame

I honestly hope you're a shill, no one can be this much of a fanboy, is your whole identity so dependent on video game companies that you defend streaming?

On their PS4s and PC? Nobody has xbones.

>implying there aren't niggers on xbone
Maybe you aren't a nigger but you're certainly as dumb as one.

Imagine having to band with nintendies just to be anything but a laugh
Fucking jej

Attached: dead inside.png (824x821, 726K)

It takes two losers just to take on the one winner. Based Sony.

Attached: 13940086-pretty-young-woman-laughing.jpg (1300x1300, 208K)

S-SPIN A WEBb-b
AaaANY TIME!
DRINK SOME SŌY
JUST LIKE I
LOOK OUT
HERE COMES THE SŌYDERMAAAAAN

Attached: 1497289410801.jpg (317x400, 16K)

It’s funny because Xbox is THE console for mexicans.

Do you really think children have powerful enough computers to run Apex Legends? Don't get me started on the weak PS4