What was the purpose of Ellie being a lesbian? She literally showed no signs of being gay throughout the entire game

What was the purpose of Ellie being a lesbian? She literally showed no signs of being gay throughout the entire game.

Attached: 3D429C60-667A-4F93-99A1-C82A93BAD3B9.jpg (640x960, 51K)

You already know the answer to that question

Attached: 1550786961709.png (322x471, 248K)

What was the point of this thread BUT to get an angry response?

cause muh political correctness

>What was the purpose of Ellie being a lesbian?
Why does it matter? And why can't she be one?
>She literally showed no signs of being gay throughout the entire game.
Why would you want a character that flaunts their sexuality left and right.

You don't need a point for your sexual affiliation. Her being homosexual or not doesn't matter significantly one way or the other. What does matter is them hyperfocusing on her personal relationships. She locks lips more than characters in the last 15 games you've played

Why does she look like a man in the second game? Her frame is masculine as fuck

>the middle of the apocalypse and societal collapse due to a virus
>find a young teenage girl just entering puberty
>find out this girl has native immunity to the virus that destroyed society

The idea that she wouldn’t be turned into a breeding factory and impregnated every 9 months for the next 20 years strains all credibility. Regardless of who she prefers to have sex with.

>only person immune
>make them lesbian instead of next Adam and eve

Why does any of that fucking matter in a literal point and click shit fest?

probably modeled after some tranny who works for ND

>She literally showed no signs of being gay throughout the entire game.
Sounds like real life.

Kek

Do you think gay people have a neon sigh above them saying that theyre gay. You dont have to show any "signs" to be gay

(((Druckmann)))

Pride parades would like a word with you

ITS SOOOO IMPORTANT THOOO
dude its like now games are soo deep, wow man lesbians, man thank god they are represented

Anyone who thought this game would be good were stupid. Probably the reason audio books are geting to be so fucking popular, literally no inner thought or imagination in the shrivel heads that think a story should be told to them. Grew up hearing about old RPGs from boomers but cant get into them without HD graphics. This game was bad and those who like this kind of gameplay should feel bad.

Sorry dude, the whole androgynous shit out wore its welcome (feminists/trannt supporters realized it hurt their cause more than helped), now gays have stopped pretending they aren't stereotypical faggots and butch dykes.
So there basically are major signs that show people are gay, you have a pretty outdated understanding of these issues even though you're trying to defend then lmao

Not that user but
>Why does it matter? And why can't she be one?
But why tho? will you argue that it's purely random?

>show signs = flaunt their sexuality
you faggots don't know about subtlety.

>But why tho?
Well, why not?
>will you argue that it's purely random?
I don't know, I'm not the author, nor do I fucking care.
>you faggots don't know about subtlety.
Neither do you, nigger.

Ok, I get that you are all talking about a game, but does this all apply to story? Are you just complaining about a shit game made to pander? Where is the gameplay even dicussed all I ever see is /pol/ shit posted with these stupid games.

>why do thing, which by definition, takes more effort, time or attention than just going for the default
>why not?
Excellent debating skills my fellow redditor.

>>why do thing, which by definition, takes more effort, time or attention than just going for the default
What?
>my fellow redditor.
Keep on projecting, maybe one day you'll manage to fit in.

>(((Druckmann)))

Too bad there aren't any pride parades in TLoU then.

Lmao youre actually retarded

The first game has literally ended with the idiotic "my personal fe-fees are more important than survival of humanity"
They will continue this line in the second game for sure and making the only hope for mankind's survival a dyke is very fitting since she will never produce an offspring.

It’s almost as if lesbians are like normal people or something

>They will continue this line in the second game for sure and making the only hope for mankind's survival a dyke is very fitting since she will never produce an offspring.

Attached: 1532649646890.jpg (645x729, 48K)

She was a cocky tomboy Ellen Page stand-in, the writing was on the wall.

also the trailer was framed as if it was a kink or a fetish for the couple "uhmm yeah so hot to think that every man in this room want's to fuck you but they can't and we are gonna fuck and never have children, let's doom humanity, so hot, how bad do I smell?"