Bros

bros....

Attached: Metro Exodus Screenshot 2019.02.22 - 16.49.37.46.jpg (1920x1080, 634K)

Other urls found in this thread:

skidrowcodex.net/metro-exodus-cpy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BLACKED

Attached: 1521109716256.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

blacked? what?

>WE MAD MAX NAO
I really wish this game never came out.

All ya'll got the cracked link?
I aint buying this shit until it comes out on steam.

Artyom dies of radiation poisoning in the beginning of the game, mid way through Anna meets a black guy who becomes her new romantic interest.

Check any torrent tracker, piratebay rarbg etc come on

we had 2 games in the metro, I think the change of scenery in every season is cool

It took me a few seconds to find a magnet link with over 2000 seeds. If you're too stupid to use google you don't deserve to play this game for free.

>we had 2 games in the metro, I think the change of scenery in every season is cool
I meant the "tribal" tattoos and shit. She looks like every other generic apocalypse survivor. Earlier games had pretty interesting clothing and armor design compared to this.

at least one company had balls to keep protagonist silent.

The last fucking cracked game/emulator both had viruses. So im a bit sceptical of websites. Im asking for a safe link, it aint that hard.
FYI, I did buy the pirated game eventually, DEFCOM if you want to know.

>b-bbbbbbbut muh females

god fuck perma virgins the gameplay is shit.

skidrowcodex.net/metro-exodus-cpy/
click the .torrent link bellow and it'll take you to a site to dll the file, youl'l wait a bit because still a shitton of leechers but

>wow look at me im so contrarian and cool
? the fuck are you babbling about, the gameplay is just metro gameplay but a bit smoother, its good

>bourbon appears in one of the endings
honestly it made the frustrating hitboxes and boring-as-fuck characters worth it

Attached: 1543845320224.jpg (370x380, 111K)

which one?

it's shit dude Last Light was way better.

khan and bourbon are both in the bad ending which is very well made

honestly i thought it was more satisfying than the good ending

im enjoying this game more than last light desu, 2033 is still the undisputed king of the series though, but the gunplay etc feel much like last light just with more gun jamming

you have brain damage if you think this open world shit is better than last light.

its not real open world, its STALKER open world, this game in general feels a lot more like STALKER than metro, but that isn't a bad thing per se, 2033 has godly pacing, memorable missions and characters etc, last light was like a weaker attempt at 2033, this is something different, but not bad

> but not bad
But it's bad mate. Metro was only good because the Metro feeling the isolation and the feeling being underground. The entire setting does not work with open world shit.

Attached: 1548239537776.jpg (249x250, 5K)

bros how are weapons? Are there any real life weapons, or are they sci fi looking? Any shotguns?

Is Artyom one of the best protags in vidya

for you maybe, but I had enough of that in 2033 and LL, this is about the characters' journey to leave the metro, it was like this in the novel too, if you don't like it then dont play it I Guess, but the gameplay is there, and I love STALKER so it appeals to me

the AK is the only real life weapon, rest is makeshift stuff, i think the customization system feels rly smooth to use

I want to replay these games before I go into Exodus.

Should I play the original or the Redux versions?

Attached: metro_2033_redux_primary-100374745-large.jpg (580x326, 47K)

I miss the as val, also the ak2012, but those two wouldn’t really work with the crafting system

2033 original, LL redux
if the 2033 original lags for you though you'll have no choice but to play redux, you need a good PC

>last light
>anything but consolized trash that was made to appeal to the biggest normies
SoC > CoP > Exodus > 2033 > CS > Last Light
At least Exodus is doing something with the formula rather than 2033 again with a terrible story about muh darkies.

Attached: 1502664416126.png (372x340, 225K)

original

>again with a terrible story about muh darkies.
fuck off that was literally the best story.

this, but I wouldn't put exodus above 2033 come on

the darkies' story should have ended with 2033

>look up
>opposite wall coated in guns
Comfy

>Best story
>literally who kid darkie that you act as a father figure for
This father figure shit is so overdone in media and you fag still jerk off to it like its pinnacle of writing.
The only interesting part was Pavel but the game does nothing with him and his character.
I only like Exodus more than 2033 because I love stalker and this is as closest as im gonna get to a proper sequel until 2021 if S2 ever even happens.
2033 is still a great game its just a bit too linear for me.

Attached: 1541091462733.png (1444x1554, 711K)

based