Quickplay thread time, Yea Forums. What are:

>Your mains and GSP
>The character you like to play against the least
>The most overpowered / your personal kryptonite character
>The character you see the most online
>The Chad-est characters to face off against

-Luigi, 3.9 mil, keep dropping to 3.3 and coming back but can never go over
-Mario / Pichu
-Pichu for making Isabelle useless and Wolf because of all of his lagless Smashes
-Ganondorf / Dedede (They probably think they're unique, too)
-WFT mains

Attached: diddyno.jpg (1024x576, 76K)

hello, I have news about super smash bros ultimate dlc. Before I get into it, I just want to let you know that I have sources which are connected with nintendo.

Characters
1. Joker from Persona 5
2. Erdrick from Dragon Quest
3. Ori from Ori and the Blind Forest
4. Edelgard from Fire Emblem Three Houses
5. Generation 8 Pokemon from Pokemon 2019 Game

>Your mains and GSP
Falco. No ""GSP"" because I don't play Tr4.5h
Puff obvs
Fox
Fox, Falcon, fast fallers in general

>Ganondorf, 2 mil
>Ganondorf
>Ganondorf
>Ganondorf
>Ganondorf

Attached: DOREEYUH.jpg (764x719, 68K)

I wish I had friends to play with. Playing randoms gets my piss boiling but with friends I don't give a shit.

snif snif what is that peculiar smell i wonder

Palutena, 3.86 Mil
Inkling
Fuck Inkling
Ganondorf
Wii Fit

>Cloud, 3.9 million I think
>Ganondorf and Pokemon Trainer
>Cloud (obviously)
>Zelda
>A Captain Falcon who knows what he's doing

DDD is pretty rare though, I have only seen like 5 of them with 2 being from Yea Forumskends

>Donkey Kong and Dedede. Dedede is my highest at 3.6 million (but still no Elite wtf)
>Cloud players because they’re never that hard
>Any Link fucks me up with the projectiles
>Probably some variation of Marth
>A really fucking good Pac Man player is so fun to watch

Instead of Cloud I mean Pokemon Trainer

3.6 mil is the very tip of the big gay baby zone. Elite is close to 3.9 now

Attached: 1508807813500.jpg (817x857, 63K)

there's a lot of them in quickplay and elite, I don't know about arenas. I do a lot of streams and I see Dededes often, I don't see much Duck Hunt or Pacman though

>Pac and K. Rool, Elite with Pac (3.9 mil)
>Yoshi and Pichu
>FUCKING WOLF
>Pichu, Piranha Plant
>Game and Watch, Kirby

I see pac-man about as much as DDD personally

hello, I have news about super smash bros ultimate dlc. Before I get into it, I just want to let you know that I have sources which are connected with nintendo.

Characters
1. Joker from Persona 5
2. CJ from GTA San Andreas
3. Mike Tyson from Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
4. D-Class Personnel from SCP: Containment Breach
5. Reimu Hakurai from Touhou
6. Dante from the Devil May Cry series
7. Waluigi
8. Goku

>Dedede, Wolf and Ridley. I mostly play arenas so I don't really remember my GSP but I think it's at 3.9M
>WFT
>Yoshi
>Link and Zelda
>Doc mains

Attached: dedede.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

Might depend on countries, but man I see a lot of DDD who always open with Gordo to neutral B

oh I forgot about Doc but yes it is a very chad character

>Love Smash
>Never want to play because I know I'll just get mad and frustrated and it will ruin my night
I'm not even that bad at the game, I'm in elite Smash with like 9 characters, I just have this awful fucking scrub mentality that no loss is ever my fault, and I end up not wanting to play again because I blame the game for my losses instead of thinking about why I actually lost and trying to get better.
Anybody have any actual advice for me other than kys and git gud?

>used to be ok with taking loses
>ended up getting super good at PC smash clones to the point where I dont loss to anything but top 8 able players
>coming back to ultimate where Im only decent and every loss makes me want to die
Im just not used to losing anymore and I cant handle it, even when I win I feel like a failure unless its a clean 2stock lead

Rematch the people you lose against, unless you lost because of lag. I faced off against a very good IC player yesterday and rematched him to learn the matchup. Last week I went to a local with big Montreal players and there's a Kirby that made it to the Loser's finale, solely because (in my opinion) people never play against Kirby so it took people by surprise. You need to learn the matchups. Now I know that Kirby's down air is not to be messed with off stage for example.

literally everyone with a spammable projectile opens up with it. I mean why shouldn't they since the start of the game is as neutral as it gets? It's so noncommittal and it's free damage. Of course if you're playing a character with a reflector you can easily abuse this

>playing against Ness's that dont know the DDD matchup
everything instinctual to a Ness player like grab spamming and lightning juggles get punished super hard by DDD, all it takes is to jump over one PK fire with the dash attack and they are mind broken for the rest of the set

Attached: 1361237169505.jpg (960x600, 55K)

Fuck you
>mfw sakurai said he is the most played elite
wut

>Mains
Olimar is the one and only.
Mewtwo and Mii Gunner are backups.
3.3, 2.8 (I know), and 3.7, respectively

>Hated matchup
Belmonts

>Kryptonite
Fuck Zelda and FUCK buff Nair Swordman

>Most seen character
FUCK Zelda

>Chad
Captain Falcon players are usually pretty fun to fight

nigger fuck you I can't even get a single character to elite

Just play samus and enjoy easy wins

>Doc main: 50k GSP right now. I'm not stopping until I hit 1 GSP, then i'll go back to Arenas, but I also got pic related to happen through sheer curiosity
>Cloud
>Also Cloud: Matchup is just pretty difficult and I think people just haven't realized how good he is yet
>Wolf by far
>Wii Fit, Duck Hunt, Pac-Man, Other Docs, Ryu/Ken, Rosalina

>

Attached: GSP.jpg (1280x720, 279K)

Who do you play, user?

why do you still have half the cast locked?

Why would I purposefully ruin my random button by adding characters I don't want to play?

used to main ridley before I realized he's terribad if you're bad. Now I main Mario to learn fundamentals. Currently around 3.6 mil

anyone else love pokemon trainer mirror matches

Attached: a.gif (294x224, 1.57M)

>DK (3.93m)
>Zoners, Wolf
>Mega Man, the MU is shit
>Wolf
>Ganondorf

Shit, I wish I had thought of this.

Attached: It was me, Mario.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

How do I stop raging bros? I keep telling myself to not care and just learn from my mistakes but after some time I start losing it and raging like a motherfucker, send help.

>Your mains and GSP
K Roll, Lucina and Ike
3.65, 3.45 and 3.2 respectively
Link, that character is pure bullshit in every single way, those fucking Smash attacks cover half the stage and trap you for being multihit, the dash attack is stupidly strong and the projectiles are annoying as hell, fuck this piece of shit
Link
Link
any character that doesn't try to camp you like a pussy.

When I get a losing streak I just take a break. In that mood you're just going to end up in the lower 2 mils and feel even more like shit

Don't know much about Mario other than literally all his moves come out on frame -15 but if you want a tip: you don't have to go for the Fair spike literally every single time

>losing to link as Lucina
how is that even possible?

>have a friend who mains snake
>max tier item-spam pressure with c4s, grenades, dash attacks and utilts
>offscreen edgeguarding with nikita
>recovers from under the stage by c-4ing himself

no matter how good I get fighting randoms, I'll never beat this guy so I just live in a perpetual mound of salt, what do

Attached: b.gif (294x233, 2.43M)

What are you supposed to do against him? He constantly anti airs you with his fair which kills like at 60 and out-space you with the projectiles, tell me how the fuck to win you piece of shit.

>outright outplay an Ike as Kirby despite my inherent disadvantage in that matchup because of his sword being fifty miles long
>get him to 80+%, I'm still at 0
>go off stage for a split second
>LMAO SPIKED FROM AETHER INTO THE BLAST ZONE

Attached: 1497107632578.jpg (828x1024, 90K)

Lucina is so much faster that she can run up and hit him between the start up animation for his fair

not him but two things come to mind. His Fair has some windup, your buffered fairs SHOULD beat out his, provided you get close enough. If not, then bait out his fair and punish. A lot of projectile spammers start to turn their brain off and flowchart after awhile, if you can manage to avoid jumping when you're at a point that he'd want to to try Fairing, then you can abuse that

>Snake 3.3 million
>Palutena
>Palutena
>FUCKING CLOUD
>Ryu or Ken

His recovery is trash, also has a hard time against good aerials. Swordfags fuck him over hard.

Whats wrong with Palutena

I would imagine she contradicts snake's ranged gameplay pretty well with both of her ranged attacks AND a reflector

>sudden death against a young link
>he pulls out a bomb
>i hit him with an ice shot, he instantly freezes
>bomb explodes in his face
heh

Attached: Ice Climbers win.gif (300x169, 2.29M)

>A
I’m guessing you don’t have friends to play with
>B
You may actually like playing a character you think you don’t
>C
The best way to learn about a character and combating them is to play as them

>Palutena, Ridley, both 3.8m+
>Pichu
>Yoshi
>Ike
>Ryu/Ken

Attached: 1543816511522.jpg (672x558, 42K)

>>Your mains and GSP
Zelda mainly, the occasional Cloud. 3.9 mil on Zelda, 3.7 on Cloud
>>The character you like to play against the least
Chrom, K.Rool can be pretty impossible as Cloud. It irritates me how brain dead they both are.
>>The most overpowered / your personal kryptonite character
Chrom is objectively OP
>>The character you see the most online
Ness
>>The Chad-est characters to face off against
Ganondorfs are alright.

Attached: 2054F7EE-F0ED-448E-843C-7620924387FC.png (1920x1280, 142K)

>cloud player calling other mains brain dead

Attached: 1378146670402.png (234x238, 85K)

>cloud calling krool braindead
Pot, kettle, black.

>fuck Zelda
How could you be this much of a scrub? She’s one of the hardest characters to use. Legit, stop bitching, pick her up, play her online, and learn from first hand exp just much you’re getting outplayed to lose to a Zelda Main. Even with her buffs, she still takes a lot of effort to get wins with.

>mains krool, Ike, and lucina
>the most brain dead flowchart characters in the game
>thinks he has room to bitch

>She’s one of the hardest characters to use
she has the most mindless ledge traping of any character, cant be contested in any way off stage and has an OoS kill move and she always gets free sweet spots on big body chads such as myself

>>Your mains and GSP
Marth at a flat 3M, every time I break 3.1-2 I get matched with some variation of lag, meme rulesets, or people who risk normal stages and we end up in 75m or some shit
>>The character you like to play against the least
Chrom. They're almost always paired with a latency of at least a full second
>>The most overpowered / your personal kryptonite character
Inkling
>>The character you see the most online
Pichu
>>The Chad-est characters to face off against
Funny how falcon went from being one of my least favorites to fight in 4 to one of the most enjoyable in ult. Oddly enough, I've had some of my most chill experiences with Wolf players, they don't camp, aren't teabagging memers and almost always rematch

>Chrom is objectively OP
>plays Cloud
You might actually be retarded, buddy. You should be juggling him to death off of one hit.

75m isnt possible to get in quickplay, hopefully Nintendo bans Mario Bros from quickplay too

Not him but if you’re not baiting you’re fooling yourself. A legitimate good Zelda can be daunting to play against but 95% of Zelda players online are shitters who solely use her specials as a crutch to get by.

>he thinks post nerf Cloud is brain dead

Top kek mah nigga

Try getting back on stage with Cloud’s recovery against K.Rool’s edgeguard spam. You’re NOT not gonna take 40% extra damage. Also, a Cloud can’t edgeguard for shit anymore, he can’t do anything but outmuscle K.Rool, and many of his attacks have been nerfed so hard they lose out to pretty much anything.

Have K. Rool, Dedede, and Ridley all around 3.95 mi GSPl, character I seem to encounter most is that faggot fuck Link (if anyone reading this plays him, off yourself).

Attached: 1544393012371.gif (197x236, 360K)

Is there anyone that plays like Mii Brawler? I tried Falcon and he's far too different for me, even if some of the potential customs are a little like his moves

I will take the claims of the guy that is the current best Ultimate player over some literally who that cant even get Cloud into elite

Yeah, a GOOD Zelda player. You’re getting outplayed by a better player. Zelda’s the opposite of brain dead, it takes a lot effort to get wins with her. You can’t just bitch about the character like that when you can’t just pick her up and get free wins.

Pick her up and play her,
. Tell me how far you get with “brainless” tactics.

I just remembered being in a "retro" stage one time, it probably was Mario Bros. I've also gotten brinstar depths which is also really dumb with the rotating stage

Cool? You were contesting my opinion. I only dabble in Cloud, Zelda’s my Main, but somehow people latched onto Cloud and started frothing at the mouth over it.

The category he put her in was “character you see most online” you mongoloid

>they don't camp
every wolf I play against makes sure to press the B button no less than 5 times at the start of each match

>DK, 3.5M
>most projectile spammer character
>Ness, fuck this little faggot
>no idea, I see a lot of Roy, wolf and Ganon I think.
>Snake, falcon, megaman and shulk

And under kryptonite, read it again. Most seen and kryptonite, meaning he’s not losing to good Zelda’s, but ALL Zelda, including the shitty spammer ones too.

>Wario and Ridley. Both are sitting at 3.8 million GPS
>Ness, all of them do the same boring flowchart shit which makes them unfun to fight against
>Wolf, every time I fight a Wolf player they kick my ass 80% of the time
>I dunno, Ganondorf I guess
>Snake, every fight is incredible and exciting

Attached: 1524400386365.jpg (759x508, 80K)

>Your mains and GSP
Jigglypuff and trying to learn Mario. Puff is 3.0 mil and I still don't use Mario in Quickplay.
Pichu and Cloud
Personal Kryptonite is counter abuse (I just lose my shit and get mad)
I don't really know, maybe Cloud
WTF mains and Captain Falcon

Also, any Mario tips are welcome since I'm having a really hard time learning how to play him.

And I just remembered, add Link to the like to play against the least section. Beta faggot spammers.

>Snake
I have yet to find a single Snake that plays in a unique way compared to other Snakes. They all play exactly the same, and none of them are capable of playing the game without using a special every second.

what way is that? I know a snake main, I wanna compare notes

It's mostly because most Snake players I met have high IQ setups that completely surprise me. I don't even mind losing against them since it's fun to try and outplay their traps. A Snake main I met in my local said a good Snake player is one who has good reaction times.

Explosive flame and her stupid range on all her smash attacks. Half the fight is just trying to get close to the dumb waifufag

>want to experience Snake gameplay
>the only times good snakes that can b reverse for recovery ever grace my arenas they get my gag stages like Rainbow Cruise and Castle Seige and they leave after one match
Isnt DDD supposed to be a good matchup for him? why do they all leave after one game?

>Cloud players

Attached: Dz9lJiiU0AEerWH.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

>Literally every single aerial kills at 15%
>Cant be comboed or zoned because of frame 1 combo-breaking reflector
>Knight is the single best ledgetrapping move in the entire game
Zelda is fantastic this game and the only people that think otherwise are people who are bad with her

>Literally every single aerial kills at 15%
gonna need some video evidence of this happening, I know her fair kills early alongside having some minor combo breaking utility which is already dumb enough but that seems a bit far fetched

I don't have friends
Notice how the only character amongst Ultimate newcomers I don't have is the Villager semi clone. I've played Smash 4 a lot: I know what I like & don't like
And that's fair, but i've done good enough without subjecting myself to playing these characters.

Attached: Doc JabLock.webm (800x600, 2.14M)

1. King K Rool 3,024,276 Dedede 3,750,516, Sub Ridley 337,335 I don't play him enough
2. Richter, they just aren't fun, all they do spam the same attacks over and over, I barely even bother putting up fight because how bland it is, Wolf is a close second, I have fought good wolf player, that put real effort into the character, so he's alright, just a shame that most seem brain dead.
3. Richer, it's just obnoxious, I never met a character that just shuts my brain off like that, I mean if you aren't going to put effort into this why should I, I just want the match to end so i can Fight anyone else.
4. Wolf, and anime sword fighters, Marth seems pretty good in game, or the people I'm up against just put that much work in to their anime.
5. Simon I don't know why but Simon players ditch the spamming and know what their doing. Simon also just a chad in general

Attached: Bonk.jpg (357x396, 47K)

Little Mac. 3.9 mil
DDD tend to be insufferable.
Pokemon trainers, specifically ivysaur is a miserable time.
I also see a fuckton of PT.
Roy mains are always fun

>Your mains and GSP
Zss and little mac. Had about 3 million, recently dropped to 1.5m on zss

Cloud, pichu, fire emblem characters

Cloud

Cloud

Ganondorf, incineroar, capt falcon

I'm thinking I should give up on this game desu. Played over 100 hours and still can't figure out how to punish special move spammers, how to move around the stage, how to guard and punish. Everything is just so overcomplicated, the controls are extremely awkward, my character faces the wrong way all the time and I can't figure out why.

I wonder if I'm missing some core insight or if I'm just bad at games and should go back to single player stuff

Attached: A6982B9E-C2B9-4D96-B3C6-D44D037EA500.png (250x250, 46K)

>sub 3 mil gsp

They're incapable of playing without throwing grenades 24/7, and many Snakes end up hurting themselves more than Pichu can just because they get overzealous with their specials. All of them spam Up Smash at the ledge or use the missile thing (which really isn't that hard to dodge, literally just mindgame him and keep it from going straight).
Seriously, people who call Rool, swordies, or any other character flowchart-heavy need to take a look at Snake. Don't let him get away from you and spam grenades, as they always do. Keep them close to you, but respect their short-range attacks, because some of them are really easy to fall into.
He's an annoying character.

oh okay my buddy doesn't play like this

Also favorite alt/skins, Krusha K Rool, Purple Dedede, and NES Ridley, but Ridley's alts are all perfect, I don't any character in the games has alts as good as his.

I'm in the low 4 mil GSP. Could probably get it higher but my preferred mode is Teams, and Elite gives me 1v1 95% of the time. Now, any of my favorite characters don't get played in Quickplay.

They fucked up the matchmaking system so much - just let me turn off the other options completely.

I wish K. Rool had gotten a Kaptain alt, I'd be playing that 24/7.

>3,000,000-3,500,000 with Ridley, Inkling, Wolf, Palu, and the meme heavies like Bowser and Ganon.
>Any and all floaties, Ness and Lucas. GANON holy fuck do I hate playing them I shit you not, I play one every 5 games or so. And Cloud, I have no clue why so many people main him in this game. Also the rush down sword faggots can die in a fire too.
>Any trolling character people obviously don't main. It gets into my head rather fast that my opponent is not taking me seriously. For instance I lost to a Jigglypuff the other day and it made me ragequit. Also Clouds with their ledge camping multi hit garbage. Also whenever someone run up grabs me I get irritated
>Ganon and link, its not even close.
>Wolf dittos are always kino.

Attached: 1542165506136.jpg (900x1200, 144K)

>ridley and meta knight
>3.2 mil
>young link
>wolf
>ganondorf

>it's a teabagging swimsuit Shulk
I can hear the nasally laughter through the game

Attached: 1c0dbf055c5cb36389271faff8b8f0f5.jpg (800x800, 50K)

Timing fastfalls online makes me want to shoot myself.