The only straight white male is LITERALLY toxic

>The only straight white male is LITERALLY toxic
B R A V O

Attached: 3501571-990972.jpg (3840x2160, 667K)

Now you know what it's like to be literally any other group and see some terrible token representation of your people in media

Protip, you can block doors with his mines. Also you can knock down doors with melee attacks.

Attached: Caustic.jpg (1920x1080, 328K)

>he doesn't want to gas lgbt and colored people

YAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS

quick question, are you worried about these "representations" in OUR media, or YOURS you worthless fufcking subhuman whose "people" probably got fucked in the ass 50 times throughout history?

This. He literally lets you gas the fucking kikes

imagine playing this zoomer shit

Attached: 1523904934775.webm (652x1080, 773K)

can't be that toxic if he has exposed skin

You can pick mines back up if you don't like their placement.

I can gas pocs and I’m supposed to feel bad about it? Damn my stereotypes are pretty great, I feel sorry for you whatever your inferior race is.

What is the verdict on the game Yea Forums? I dont want to support EA and SJWs but gameplay looks alright

hype garbage

t. angry zoomer

It's the best battle royale I've played
that said, I hate all battle royales so I don't like this one either

What? You don’t need to be a zoomer to hate subhumans.

>The only straight white male is an useless, shit tier character only worth picking for his absolutely fucking hilarious, caricaturesque voicelines and for shitting on scrubs that drown on his worthless mines that go down with one single shot, have an area of effect so bad it's comical and can't hit his huge hitbox

Attached: 1534715067822.png (531x720, 467K)

You can also shoot the bottom of it to destroy it without triggering the brap gas
Get fucked useless fat man, I'd rather have the gay Maori on my team

Attached: 1527501450631.png (661x734, 711K)

SLAAAAAAY. *Sip* The tea is hot!!!

Attached: 1535129586997.png (526x683, 693K)

Every male character has useless abilities and shit hitboxes.

Attached: 1527268659101.png (918x720, 520K)

I can’t tell where you stand on the race war when you type all that but have a nazi anime girl pic.

>Mirage's ult is useless and people can and will still shoot you while stealthed

Great character, 10/10.

He's the shittest hero, his mines are situational and can be destroyed by shooting the red base. But apart from that who cares about what your character looks like in an fps? You never see them and they all wear gloves. No idea how autistic you'd need to be to want to have a self insert into a fucking game with jetpacks, robots and energy weapons. This isnt Ready Player One

Fuck white males.

Lol

Bloodhound is white

Non-binary with a female voice actor.

and you are retarded

>The negro Detroit cop's most useful ability is literally just running twice as fast when getting shot at
To be fair it cloaks you from digital threats and Bloodhound's ult, you can use your normal decoy while cloaked and you can easily use it as a flanking option as the other team is getting pressure from your buddies, the real issue is that you can't do shit while cloaked and can't cancel it manually.
Considering you'll be listening to these characters quipping a whole fucking lot by playing I'd rather listen to shit like "I FEEL MOST ALIVE WHEN HEADING STRAIGHT DOWN TO MY DEATH" than "HERH CUM GET YA BATHDAY PRESANT"
Then again looks aren't even that relevant, all characters getting skins with helmets is just an eventuality.

Attached: 1488799177300.png (451x619, 392K)

None of their skin is showing anywhere.

What is the fucking point of making him fat? It's not like his gas helps him survive better in any way. At least with gayman you can argue that his shield helps him survive.
I feel like they just made Caustic fat for literally no apparent reason, just a huge weakness but nothing to make up for it.

Attached: 1430826158485.jpg (483x563, 33K)

And fucking Pathfinder is played by a white male. So by your logic the robot is white.
Who fucking care that Bart simpson voiceover was a female. Still a male character.
Bloodhound is clearly a white dude.

It's because

I hope all the other characters are jews.
6 million wasn't enough.

Downloading a free to play game doesn't give EA and money, so you're good

Non-specified, not non-binary. The latter was a blogger dipshit putting words in the devs' mouths.

In case him having a "Divine Right" skin didn't spell it down for you, he's a joke character. I doubt they had any intention of making his kit useful in this game, considering it's the fucking antithesis of how optimal play goes at all.
What I'm mad about is that they made Pathfinder just as fat. He'd be a fantastic character if his hitbox didn't just entirely nullify any of the movement options he has.

Attached: 1471297465205.jpg (400x300, 32K)

still retarded and missing the point

I thought bloodhound was a chick. I want to fuck her in the bushes and breed her while she howls like a savage

Still tiny girl arms and a female VA

Bloodhound is "gender binary". No, I'm not joking. Games like a looney tunes line up of tumblr.

Attached: 1545495734802.jpg (460x401, 83K)

I'm still sticking to what I had.

>Bloodhound is clearly a white dude.
She got a female voice and female figure.

Pathfinder's hitbox is just as big as theirs? Well fuck me guess I'm going to stop playing him. Fuck.

Attached: arms see this shit.gif (660x520, 2.56M)

>not finding shit like this hilarious

Must be hard to life in this world, with a stick so far up your own ass.

Attached: 1519445470757.jpg (500x500, 58K)

>white
You can't fucking see any of their skin lol

Doesn't have tits, synth voice, talks about honor and pride, has pet crows, is calm and the gods sent him
He's a male. Everything points in that direction.

Cringe

>Doesn't have tits
Have you seen those arms and legs? They are feminine.
>synth voice
What? It's a female voice with a strong Scandinavian accent.
> talks about honor and pride, has pet crows
So what?

None of those are inherent male traits. They're non-binary, their gender doesn't matter.

>manipulating the facts to make an inflammatory statement
You sound like an SJW.

>mfw I pick caustic every single time only for that reason

Tbh hes not a useful as some others but going bunker with caustic secures you atleast 2 kills.

Why do you care so much if their gender isn't an important part of their character?

>manipulating the facts
>manipulating
Tell me which statement is wrong.
White?
Man?
or Toxic?

Because the nazi character is just a psycho gringo, not the german.

I'm just talking about the facts.

i kinda want to try this game but im afraid my teammates will yell at me for being not good

Well their gender isn't a fact so the only thing you're doing is speculating.

It's fantastic, best fun I've had since the good days of PUBG.

Try saying that shit while choking on my fart gas.

You can also kill yourself

>posts zoomer waifu

>the only straight white male LITERALLY gasses niggers and mutts to death
B R A V O

Just mute them at the start of the match, you can make all necessary callouts with the ping system.
I'm level 67 and I've barely crossed 200 kills. I'm absolute dogshit and I still enjoy the game because unlike other BRs I've played in this one you always feel like you can improve and tackle all situations regardless of the hand you're dealt (sans P2020/Mozambique versus a fucking Peacekeeper as soon as you drop)

I played for 50 hours as her and I had a pretty close look at her arms and heard enough of her voice.

>newfags have to resort to copying Youtube comments to make a joke
sad

All of those traits put together does. Only a man can value honor and pride. Woman don't. The gods sent him. In every mythological story, when the gods send a warrior, it is a man.

default skin pathfinder is skinnier than his actual hitbox, the legendary skins with fat thighs are his real hitbox

I don't like teams either only because I don't have friends that play. Maybe solo will be released soon

>Try saying that shit while choking on my fart gas.
You mean the gas that doesn't even trigger beyond a two meter radious of your traps and your useless ult that just tickles down 5HP per second and I can escape easily with almost every character?
Have fun literally dying to two Peacekeeper shots at medium range, no choke needed, because you're so fucking easy to hit even A/D strafing is worthless in your case.

I, mean his gameplay consists of creating literal gas chambers

>Only straight white character
Mirage is 1000% straight. He's the devilish rogue archetype that puts on bronzer and that can only be pulled off by white guys.

Attached: 1548094126396.gif (1500x900, 1.75M)

But you still don't know and it's not important for them

the only people who actually give a fuck about lack of white male representation are parpnite shills and /pol/
I'm probably the whitest retard here and it doesn't bother me if I have to play a nigger or a woman or a sheboon because its just a fucking video game

>Mirage
>white
bait

He's at least Italian or a Spaniard. Still based non the less

Attached: mirage-apex-legends-26.jpg (210x240, 19K)

Caustic is unique for me because his gas trap is the only thing in game that can serve as an "alert device". Its pretty funny when a wraith who tries to flank you accidently triggered a trap and panicked, and you and your team just turn around and blast her face off.

why are you always the first reply?

holy based
clydes BTFO

ayy

>it's mandatory for game characters to have an explicit sexuality
i just want to go back

Attached: hehe xd.gif (1280x1086, 706K)

The amount of time you guys spend discussing/thinking about this is astonishing. Who cares what gender/ethnicity/sexuality the characters are? It's a fucking game. Play it or don't, that's the only real thing you should be questioning

>Inb4 seething, SJW, cuck or fag or any combination

bloodhound is definitely a native american

So you're saying its ok to marginalize groups and perpetuate stereotypes because everyone is doing it? Fuckin sweet

He's south european or middle eastern, both fall under caucasian.

Attached: 1544238388486.gif (256x192, 1.91M)

What women do you know has a voice like bloodhound wtf

even if the va is a woman she's clearly doing a male voice

>honour isn't a male trait

I never gave a shit, I find every sterotype hilarious as fuck, too.
t. cykablyat

>native american
>uses nordic/icelandic words
>norse god theme

Attached: 1549122887198.gif (261x253, 1.44M)

gaylord tranny

never thought of it this way, btfo

cuck

This. Fuck white people

Yeah, so white.

So? Sex doesn't equal gender so she's a she

You will never be a woman

>Only white male is the biggest chad in the game
Glass half full, user

I love how one of his kill quips is "you thought we were equal?"
10/10

Give it to me straight Yea Forums would I get b& (on Origin) if I rename myself Holocaustic and exclusively play Caustic?

lol stay mad shitskin. gassing PoC (pieces of crap) in this game is hilarious.

Be advised for the rest of this thread
1/2

Attached: 1550764954065.png (1181x969, 189K)

PREPARE FOR CERTAIN DEATH

Attached: 1550766789614.png (868x956, 187K)

based

mirage is the chad, caustic is a creepy dude

>tfw want to play since friends asks but can't into fps games

Attached: 8ed.png (491x616, 271K)

>play fps games all my life
>get my ass kicked regularly by pros A/Ding spamming and hitting me every shot when I can hit worth shit

Attached: 1545424409493.jpg (840x405, 24K)