These are the only games worth playing in this series

These are the only games worth playing in this series.

Attached: khworthplaying.png (1000x711, 1.04M)

We had this thread yesterday fuck boi

*SNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIF*

Attached: stank.png (1744x1054, 1.08M)

>any kingdom hearts game
>worth playing
Eugenia, you need to eat SOMETHING.

I don't agree, personally I think that KH1-3, BBS and DDD are all worth playing.

Attached: SoraRikuMarriage.jpg (787x866, 311K)

I actually enjoyed chain of memories. If only you could fight super bosses at the end like KH II FM. There's really no point in leveling past 30

>Playing KH1.5 on Proud
>Decide to get Ultima before trying the secret bosses
>By the time I synthesize everything I'm level 88 and I shit all over each superboss
It's my own dumb fault, but man I wish forging Ultima wasn't such a pain in the dick

Then you have really bad taste.

I don't agree with your opinion, but that's fine it'd be weird if we both felt the same

>names DDD
>doesn’t name Coded

Attached: FA626D90-529B-499A-91C2-CD584EDAC928.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

That's because I didn't like Coded.

Fuck not Coded, CoM
Coded is solid too if you decide to play it honestly

But DDD was?
I just found that game so boring from a gameplay perspective

Let's find out if this thread yesterday was made by XV-kun. If wojaks or retarded webms appear in the next 10 minutes, we know it was him.

I mean, it still could have been him yesterday but someone who genuinely feels this way and just copied his OP post today.

Did he make that video of editing KH shit over Aladdin 2?
Because considering his INT I didn’t take him knowing how to edit anything

>But DDD was?
...Was what? I said "I didn't like Coded". DDD was pretty fun to me, not as good as BBS or mainline games but still a good time.
CoM was better than Coded, granted. And I think that Re:CoM was pretty neat, though I personally disliked the card mechanic overall

Birth By Sleep is alright.

Attached: 711.jpg (390x376, 51K)

Birth by sleep is about 2 adults and one kid who act like 8 year olds.

In addition that the gameplay is osaka trash. Ironically re:coded has only good command system, but you retards don't even recognize it for some reason. Instead always the shit tier BBS / DDD.

>He didn't equip EXP zero to not get overleveled while grinding synthesis items
Never gonna make it.

Attached: 925.png (417x410, 266K)

Really? I've never played Re:Coded; how is it better?

Well since it's apparently copypasta day
It occurred to me that I'm seeing a lot of similar complaints between the vanilla versions of these two games
>wasted/pointless characters
>unsatisfying combat
>poorly implemented new mechanics
>final dungeon is a hallway/unexplorable
>music is mostly rehashes
>original songs are mostly mediocre
>rushed/backloaded story
>lack of postgame content
And that got me thinking, with all the work Square put into XV with it's Royal Edition, free updates, and 5 DLC's do you think it's possible that they'd do the same for KH3? For the people disappointed by it do you think KH3 would be salvageable with that much more work put into it?

Attached: Unfinished Disappointments.png (1438x900, 2.63M)

>KH1
fun, but gets stale fast
>KH chain of memories
strange but is my favorite
>KH2
10hours roxas cutscene into mash to win.

>mash to win.
I found KH1 to be more egregious with this, even though the combat is slower, because of the parrying. Like I never had to block because just continuously comboing meant you'd deflect an enemy's attack 80% of the time.

Was lvl 53 by the time I got the Ultima blade. Didn’t need EXP zero, the guy you’re replying to is an idiot.

>10 hours roxas cutscene
t. autist that hates KH2FM because it's better than KH3