Dragon Ball Heroes World Mission

Are you excited for the most content packed, action packed, fanfic'd packed DBZ game FINALLY coming to the West? Day 1 for me baby

Attached: Super-Dragon-Ball-Heroes-World-Mission_2019_02-21-19_001.png (1000x562, 801K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dmaqwNtonB4
youtube.com/watch?v=tSh5n4M-mzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PTjJEx10RJI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Literally has less content than the 3DS one (Ultimate Mission X) since this one only includes stuff from first 2 arcs of SDBH.
Ultimate Mission X included literally entirety of Hreoes + unique content on top + cards from first arc of SDBH.
I'm still mad they didn't localize it.

This game is pure cringe

>card game
I dunno man

Dub confirmed?

>He doesn't like Card games.
You disgust me user.

i think the option to make your own autistic card is cool

youtube.com/watch?v=dmaqwNtonB4

i feel like this game could keep me entretained for a while

You activated my trap card, I summon my Blue Eyes White Dragon and obliterate your deck, the end

I have a capacity to enjoy card games but if this game doesn't have a demo I don't wanna blow cash on something I might not like.

just so you know this is not a gacha, think about it like the yu gi o games on the ds where you have a store to buy cards for your deck with game money

If you really want to try it, I'm sure the PC version will come without Denuvo

I've never actually seen any gameplay of this series, what is it actually like?
it's not similar to that god awful figure game in xenoverse 2 right?

>it's not similar to that god awful figure game in xenoverse 2 right?
It is, the figurine minigame in Xenoverse is literally, EXACTLY how Heroes plays.
Heroes obviously just has a lot more variety due to fuckton more cards and content though.

>DBS card game promos
Oh no, crossover from mu other autistic hobbies. Day 1, I have no choice

you are true.

at least the custom card tool is gonna fix that, if you checked the trailer, it confirms that all the Pre-SDBH characters, abilities and CAA/TAAs, will be available, more than enough for recreate any of the Pre-SDBH cards.

having said that, yeah, they should have added them, dunno whay they didnt.

You can recreate the old cards/abilities but you can't recreate the missing story and DBH has a lot of it that is not included.
It will be like starting with DBZ and skipping entirety of DB all over again.
Heck, this one doesn't even include the story of the SDBH arcs, only this game's own exclusive OC donut steel arc while the rest of SDBH story arcs are not included.

It's a clusterfuck.

Look up and Download the 3ds UMX rom, be it for Citra or a modded 3ds.

even tho the dialog is fully JP, the gameplay is understandable.

wait, the game doesnt have an arcade mode?

is there confirmation?

Fug

Red Gogeta is trash enjoy getting BTFO'd turn 2 by Broly storm or even the new green broly line you nigger

here.

Just checked it out to be sure...

youtube.com/watch?v=tSh5n4M-mzQ

at 3:20 you can see for a brief moment that one of the modes is Arcade mode (アーケード).

so that AT LEAST should mean that we are getting the SDBH stories up to UM2, whether they add the Pre-SDBH stories is anyones guess.

Attached: アーケード.png (506x285, 358K)

youtube.com/watch?v=PTjJEx10RJI

LITERALLY DAY ONE

>I actually play the TCG
>flashback back to the bad old days of buying video games just for the promos

at least you get a playset of the battle card. BACK IN MY DAY you got one Dark Bribe and you LIKED IT. The other one you only need one anyway.

Attached: 182449_200w.jpg (200x278, 33K)

im gonna take a guess and say that most of the art for this card game is used for the DBH cards.

however, they should have given the 4 SDBH cards for the american version, i mean, they will be in japanese and unusable since the arcade will never come to america, but still, those would be nice collection pieces, specially the limited edition avatar card.

>BTFO'd turn 2 by Broly storm

dude the promo leader is going to get the banhammer just like how SS3 Goku did. Also

>Janemba just got ANOTHER FUCKING MILL CARD
>Set 5 Power Boosters are LOL NON BLACK SHENRON LEADERS STILL SUCK
>Majin SS3 Broly Secret Rare is going to be terrible by merit that you need to be at one life to do its thing

At least the WE WUZ NAMEKIAN Lord Slug is getting all the support in the world

Attached: 1545095453505.gif (500x375, 756K)

not entirely this was just one of five cards you got in the January Namek Arc set that used Heroes art to promote the DBS Broly movie. We are getting Babadi Mind Controlled villains as the new rarity gimmick (and by rare i mean you get one of each per booster box) for the March set.

sorry, i think i worded it wrong.

what i meant was 'the art for this card game come from the DBH cards.' and seemingly, that seems to be the case.

>Limit 3 drop cell
>make Slug hand destruction good
>release Tao silver bullet in the same fucking set
Being a green player hurts

Attached: 1546095274612.jpg (400x580, 74K)

There are a few cards that are dokkan and heroes reused art but there's also some original art

>Tao

no one will care to side it unless it becomes Tier 1. Especially with Cell Chain dead. Sideboards are squeezed for space as it is with Yellow Broly and the even more threatening buffed Janemba Mill to worry about. Also if Tao is worrying you just board in 3 Star Ball to fuck on actives.

> still losing to storm
Pleb euro, spic or just a nigger? Or maybe youre just so stupid you think broly lineage is a storm deck