What happened to Bioware?

What happened to Bioware?

Attached: 69E8418C-BE81-4C54-AA13-413CCBD98E9A.jpg (750x648, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fhe76p6Tiro
youtube.com/watch?v=zSL4bxgHBFw
youtube.com/watch?v=Z-TuQGbXm3w
youtube.com/watch?v=3qRFVPqNmh0
youtube.com/watch?v=P65K_gNnCto
youtube.com/watch?v=8snFkIwJOWI
mobile.twitter.com/Gaohmee?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

EA
Politics
General developer incompetence

take your pick

Making a video game is hard. It's a lot stranger that many are actually kinda good than some falling flat.

Bioware doesn't exist anymore. It's a name on a door. Once that was enough to make some money

Attached: image.jpg (1002x1024, 181K)

Same thing happened to fallout 76, still sold 2 million copies.

Diversity.

2 million is a big number, but remember its for a AAA development, you need to pay all those years of work hours, all the advertisement cost, shipping, legal & logistics fees, you need to appease investors and your brand takes a huge loss in value and so does your company.
You think there will be anyone who will invest in the fallout brand after this blunder?

If Anthem only sells 2 million copies, EA is definitely shutting Bioware down.

Hopefully, Bioware is dead as most of the devs we know and love are long gone. Its a front for an entirely different studio at this point.

No idea.

Attached: 1550606075953.jpg (775x906, 77K)

>You think there will be anyone who will invest in the fallout brand after this blunder?
yes. unironically. Fallout is still a big IP and history will likely wright off 76 as a blemish in Fallouts very profitable line of titles.

Bioware? More like BEWARE!

What videogame got a sucessful sequel after such blunder?

BioWare got fat and happy and decided to focus on social engineering and diversity instead of making great games. Same thing is happening to Blizzard now.

They were finished as a company when one of the few patches/content updates for Andromeda was literally to make the game gayer. Anthem’s failure was a formality at that point.

Sonic. several times.

how many of the individual people who made bioware's best games are still there and worked on anthem? finding that out will probably answer the question of what happened to them

I like how people tried to write off Andromeda since it was developed by the Montreal studio and apparently the Edmonton studio wasn't that much better. There's something about Canada that just sucks the good out of games.

>"Consult" the Mirror's Edge Catalyst developers
>It fucking tanks

>"Consult" Bungie
>Destiny 2 loses everyone but their most devout players

>"Consult" Bioware
>Anthem is the current industry punchline, and EA is likely to take them out behind the barn any day now

T-thanks, Anita...

Attached: biggestbiocuck.png (800x800, 810K)

lol at that cuck in the back

>Release a game called "Anthem"
>the Music in the game sucks

the biggest sin of all imo

XCOM funnily enough. After the first/first two games there were A LOT of shovelware games with the name. Then it was rebooted in 2012 and it's become a fairly popular and respected franchise again (sans Bureau).

Gamers in general attach way too much importance to names. Not just studios (BioWare is not the company that made even Mass Effect 2 anymore), but people. Like Underworld Ascendant got attention because it had tons of LGS staffers. Except those people are now 20 years older, wealthy, satisfied, family guys who want to leave at 5:30. Not the insane 25 year olds who worked 100 hour weeks for games like UU and System Shock because of passion.

Remember when Bioware made some of the most influential RPGs in the industry? Now they're making shallow loot shooters.

Attached: baldur's gate 2.jpg (381x325, 28K)

This game is Final Fantasy XIII levels of throwing a bunch of proper nouns at you, and expecting you to go on an in-game wiki dive just know what the fuck it all means.

Took a chance on Anthem and I'm underwhelmed so far.
It just feels slow, and look a lot better than it does now.

>and look a lot better than it does now.
*could look a lot better

They tried to pull a warframe

Attached: 14235345634545.png (435x465, 106K)

All the people who made the good games left around the time Dragon Age 2 released

It was a spinoff that made a profit, and it's already forgotten by normies. Fallout 5 will do gangbusters, especially when they advertise the game as "going back to the singleplayer roots"

But Bureau was good, people was just mad that it wasn't a strategy game on the reveal.

you think he got to fuck Anita (or any of the other ladies)

40 dollars is still too much for this game
15 should be the maximum price for it

And she's still going strong

>What happened to Bioware?
Should've asked it back in 2011 you fucking zoomer faggot

As the industry crumbles around her.

So do you guys think EA will kill off bioware now? OR will they keep parading their corpse for a few more years?

It become a soulless corporate automaton like every other game developer.

Her box is made of iron. Nothing is getting in that

They'll probably try their best to keep it around for Anthem patches and DLC.
But no, Bioware will not be making another game after this

Almost as if she intended it or has no idea what shes doing.

Because she said from the outset she doesn't even like vidya. None of these people do. Its just an excuse to infest another industry.

I'll be honest, after the bug fixes i'd give them $30 without issues.
But the bug wont get fixed in time, and the price wont drop fast enough, so whatever

2 millions copies, launch at $60, $25 after 2 weeks, $5 after 2 months, let's be generous and give it a $40 average, since they are the publisher and don't sell on steam for digital sales publishing, maintaining, updating and tax costs should be ~$15 so they took an average of $25 per copy sold even ignoring the physical sales where they took no more than average $10 per copy

25x2mil = $50,000,000

AAA titles cost 40-60mil ON MARKETING ONLY and 60-150 on developing over 3-5 years

they lost a shitload of money on it, and even if it had break even by selling at least 3 times more, it's a loss since no profit over 3-5 years of investment with inflation happening and in a booming stock market is a huge loss by itself

Did Anthem spend that much on marketing though? Legit curious

lolololol

Attached: 15400337166632.png (587x682, 414K)

2Mi might been a major success for FO76 because bethesda rushed it with bag of chips budget, but EA likes spending money. The game been on development for several years.
Remember how Dead Space 3 needed 5Mi copies to even remotely break even? That looks cheap compared to Anthem.

EA

But no, let's fire more of the autistic level of high IQ white male programmers who love games more than pussy and hire a bunch of under 70 IQ niggers and purple haired feminazis, that should solve the problem...

Attached: Capturegdsgsd.jpg (655x784, 102K)

can't believe they expected so much from a horror title.

only Resident Evil pulls those numbers.

THICC

i honestly don't know. But surely thing like this cost

Attached: 57hzckrnk5h21.jpg (4032x3024, 1.66M)

>the MC has the porportions of Destiny

what a manlet, who thought "tiny shoulders big head" was a good look for the protag.

kek no sense of self awareness, they just decide in the face of failure to dig themselves even deeper into the shit.

They're so fucked. Theres a reason hires used to be based on MERIT

Everyone that made the old bioware games great left years ago.

>Sheeeit, I don't have to play video games and decide for myself.
>Game critics and youtubers tell me what to think.

The absolute state of Yea Forums.

The hero we need.

Bioware left my mind many years ago. When I was in my early 20's at least. I'm about to turn 30 tomorrow.

probably being shut down as we speak. Honestly EA would have pulled the plug ages ago but they know how much people (used to) like Bioware

hahaha jesus christ
marketing is just like a fucking monstrous parasite at this point. spending millions on having the biggest bullhorn just creates a neverending war of escalation

I think so, yesterday someone posted some huge ass ads for anthem on buildings in some city downtown, that shit alone is retardedly expensive and ineffective for games, there is youtube ads no stop for it accordingly to people without ad blocker which is VERY expensive, there must be a shitload of payed shills since everyone can't stop talking about it and defending it even being a not yet launched shit game and they made some events flying "influencers" oversees to play it, I think there is a lot of signs of high spending in marketing over 2-3 years

is this in ny?

>Manveer Heir

Attached: 130221984383.jpg (600x578, 49K)

God I hate Anita $arkee$ian. $he need$ to pi$$ off from the gaming indu$try and $top $camming every nu-male'$ cuck buck$ from playing the fake victim.

Attached: 1526321740222.jpg (600x600, 507K)

I don’t understand these ads. Literally nothing is communicated by this advertisement. Nothing at all.

This shit is so fucking cringeworthy and a complete waste of money. Most normies ain't gonna care about this trash or most video games for that matter, especially some Transformers looking shit that they're likely burnt out on.

to be honest you just need barely 30 minutes of your life glancing at some streamer. Within that time you'll see the gameplay, the bugs, what's good, what you don't like, etc. You don't need to research the topic for a fucking month, nor listen to biased mouthbreathers. You can (and should) also mute the stream you're watching so to keep the shill #1675215673 silent while you decide for yourself

Didn't know they had banners up in Times Square.
All that marketing so that I can play at launch for 2 hours and criticize how shitty the rain looks

It looks like your typical mobile game gotcha-pay-to-win shit. Not very eye catching. You're instantly put on guard.

its like iron man braahhhh

I fucking would.
You're gay if you wouldn't.

>normies don't care
cmon user, is right
marvel movies are HUGELY successful after all

they are ideologically mind controlled people, look up Yuri Besimov's little speeches.

no amount of factual information will change their minds, their condition is terminal.

is she our girl?

Attached: 1550772249611.png (1901x1100, 826K)

which isn't necessary, FROM Software has been doing the bare fucking minimum in marketing for decades and have a loyal fanbase in the millions now, because they made highly tuned (if buggy) games with a hyper narrow focus too specific fan groups.

That's fat, she probably smells like curdled milk, all fat people smell like 'something'. May as well fuck a dude at that point.

Attached: 1547936675872.jpg (909x790, 406K)

Im all too aware of Yuris interviews, they're so far in the hole thats part of this greater vortex influencing everything in the cultural space, its just bizarre watching this all happen in realtime.

The end game is really what Im worried about. Could lead to self-destruction, meanwhile China kicks back and watches & waits.

>fat self hating tranny

its like a culmination of the downfall of the West in one picture.

a fat tranny that can't do the job to even the most basic level, and is extolled for existing.

The guy is literally racist against whites.

Attached: C7O-qt1V0AAXCg7.jpg (1200x675, 181K)

Attached: As+austin+powers+would+say+its+a+man+baby+_c6a9c7446ce9666eb8a7d1d9850ae05f.jpg (380x281, 13K)

It's necessary if you don't have niche cred like From and hungry shareholders ready to tear you limb from limb.
EA and From aren't even comparable, they operate on totally different scales. And it's never too late for From to sell it's soul, don't forget EA was once a small beloved publisher at some point too. They're just names with interchangeable corporate slime behind them in the end.

>Hire actual developers to make your game engine and assets
>Fire them all and replace them with interns who are told to fill in the gaps
Gee I wonder

Not really. She seems responsible for all the blatant SJW shit being pushed in the game industry in recent years.

They were never good, just younger and more able to camouflage their vapid derivative art and copycat gameplay.

lol FROM is a small studio entirely run by weebs and westaboo's obsessed with making their niche' simulation games.

their goal isn't exactly profit (though that is one of their goal) their main goal is to simply produce better and better Sim games, Western Dev's cannot even understand this, as 99.99% of people in the industry over here are literally just showing up for the paycheck now, no one but Russian and Polish Autists care about the shit they are making anymore outside of Japan.

This. The music is low key dreadful

Right in Times Square, single handedly the most expensive place in the entire city to advertise in

>Yes goy, you're not allowed to cast judgement until you pay for my game and try it out for yourself
I don't think so Shlomo

Attached: 1494141474172.jpg (724x844, 255K)

>lol FROM is a small studio entirely run by weebs
>Japanese people are weebs
whoa you sound intelligent
Also are you saying Dark Souls is a sim or something

shekelfags are well aware of what is happening. Across a lot of mediums in the western sphere right now there is starting to be this "awareness". Talented people are striking out on their own with varying degrees of success and as an empirical person you can't just ignore this fact, especially if you're a lover of money. What these paragons of professionalism are learning right now is that true skill always gets noticed eventually.

ea happened

well it is, its just a new type of sim, why do you think there are so many fucking stat's, just like their Armored Core Sim game.

Sekiro is when they make a game that ISN'T a sim game, if that gives you an idea.

A developer known for mostly linear narrative experiences was tasked to make an endless open world shooter. It was doomed from the start.

They got bought out in a hostile takeover by EA while ME2 and Dragon Age Origins were in development. Every title after those two are utter dogshit.

IIRC a business partner of the Bioware founders sold all of their stock to EA giving them a controlling interest - EA pretty much immediately starting slashing budgets and forcing out senior (read: well-paid) staff.

Way back when they were releasing the first videos on DA2 I was shocked to see the titles of "lead designer" and "lead programmer" under faces that were barely 23

>make RPG-lite action game
>because it has stats it's a simulator
>dark souls is a knight simulator
just please stop

The Indian who took hating whites to such a level that even the mega-SJWs at Bioware thought he went too far and fired him.

1. they haven't been good in over a decade
2. they wanted the fag audience, and not gamers, so they chased 5% of people, instead of 95%.

Bioware is a shambling corpse.

>have a 1080ti
>cant play the game on ultra unless I accept consoletard performance and frames
It's really badly made. Not even mentioning the shitty loading times, or how cumbersome it is to manage your equipment.
also
>you're forced to play in a 4 man group in freeroaming, even though you can be at completely different parts of the map doing shit
>some npcs early on goes on about important it is to customize and bling up your javelin suit
>there's literally nothing to buy in his cosmetics store except 2 packs that cost more money than you'll earn in a week
I don't think they had a good time making this game, it feels disjointed, like one arm not knowing the pronouns of the other one

This. EA strip mines developers with any kind of reputation. It's business.

If you really think it's about le SJWs you're a perfect little sheep

t. Jew

>Le merchant strawman.

Attached: 1548116662064.png (645x773, 21K)

What a terrible convoluted mess of a picture.

I can promise you that is how they look at the Souls series, regardless of if you think that isn't a sim game.

it is almost literally them taking their Armored Core Formula to knights and ghouls.

>own studio renowned for making specific genre of single player game
>they make successful critically acclaimed games of that specific genre
>order them to make the next big multiplayer sensation
>drop millions in advertising to ensure the project has to surpass benchmarks just to break even
>suicide the studio for failing
it keeps happening, what is their endgame

Attached: 1256711894799.gif (160x120, 936K)

>it's EA's fault Bioware hasn't made a single game with good gameplay

All old bioware staff left the company after deal with EA, nu bioware staff are just incompetent in every aspect.

Attached: 1511296876049.jpg (516x962, 130K)

They spent more time getting B-list celebrities to voice their NPCs than they paid their developers.

I don't really get it, he's an upper middle class Pajeet in Canada, it cannot be nicer for him, literally, even in India he'd have it worse as he'd be on the low end of the caste system for sure.

how a cultural/racial group can snub what we have going where in India you are literally pre-destined by a label you are born with is a fucking joke.

but that's Virtue Signalling, it turns everyone into fucking monsters.

The music was done by a purple haired liberal whore. They are incapable of producing anything of merit.

Zenimax is private so there is no worry that no one will want to invest in fallout retard

> What happened to Bioware?
Well, i think this game doesn't deserve all this shit.
I read a lot of comments on 4ch, watched a lot of youtubers, read all journalist reviews and know what? They are all mutually exclusive.
Some people say that they like combat and skills, but hate the plot.
Some people say they like plot, but enemies are boring and combat is blunt.
Some people say they like gameplay and plot, but game is luck of content.
Some people say they like gameplay and plot, but they are forced to grind.
Some people say they like flying and exploration and some other say they hate it.

This is some clusterfuck of diametrically opposite opinions, and we can't see truth in their words.
I believe that the real root of all problems are bad consumer habits.
Just think how different opinions are and that's cause people had unrealistic expectations and now game disappoint them ONLY cause they were expected too much.
And that's exactly what we call TOXIC BEHAVIOR

Attached: 1512932881428.png (786x792, 460K)

>Looter Shooter

>no fucking loot, all the guns feel the same.

Attached: 1550189271838.gif (288x314, 1.13M)

1) Promise investors the moon
2) Get money
3) Fuck up and miss targets by a mile
4) Admit no fault, find a scapegoat
5) if successful, repeat. Otherwise, GOLDEN PARACHUTE! (go back to 1 with new exec)

i was thinking of a different studio, but as shit as Bioware has been a while tasking them to make a hyped up multiplayer action game is just mystifying. Like what did they think was going to happen.

Attached: 1297146870336.jpg (343x445, 31K)

>It's the owner's fault that they hired a team of cheap fresh grads instead of paying for experienced hires
Yes. Yes it is.

>Mediamarkt
Hey german bro, is that your version of Mediaworld? At least that's what is called here in italy

On a side not, good god already discounted at 40 euros

She's just a feminist eceleb that wants vidya for girls. Not even harmful.

There is a major fucking problem in gaming if expecting a decent plot and decent gameplay is too much from a triple A game.

I hope they're not paying these shills very much

Nah it wasn't that at all. I followed that game from when it was first announced and the original planes for the game were far better than what we got. It was supposed to play like a combination of XCOM strategy games and Brothers in Arms. You choose missions to go on, conduct investigations, etc. And control and give orders to squad of operative like you would in Brothers in Arms. The graphics and art direction of what was released were also much worse than what originally shown and teased.

plans*
to a squad*

There's already viday for girls, The Sims, social media games, and platformers with "muh cute mascot characters" retard.

vidya*

And you are desperate.

Reminder
youtube.com/watch?v=fhe76p6Tiro
youtube.com/watch?v=zSL4bxgHBFw
youtube.com/watch?v=Z-TuQGbXm3w
youtube.com/watch?v=3qRFVPqNmh0
youtube.com/watch?v=P65K_gNnCto
youtube.com/watch?v=8snFkIwJOWI

She doesn't care one way or the other, she and her handler are typical opportunists exploiting this bubble while they can.
If it wasn't her it'd be some other grievance peddler.
The bubble will pop, vidya will scale back and restructure, a renaissance will propel it back into the spotlight, new bubble forms and attracts vultures. Not the first time it's happened.

Money is nice. What I don't get is how the left of center types became so dominant within the industry. If your concern is wealth then normative morals and ethics are for the most part an after thought (outside of standards) it would make more sense to hire effective, highly talented people as opposed to individuals who, for the most part are defined by their political and social group behaviors. This seems like an easily fixable problem if you just stop consulting truncating urbanites with no experiences and no talent outside of their cliques. That means using agencies that work in unorthodox ways that are counter to the industry standards that have produced these bad games.

>Sonic
>AAA games
user, last AAA Sonic game was Adventure for it's tme, all the rest are barely AA games at best.

That was so brave of Bioware

Attached: noddingman.gif (530x742, 2.44M)

>become notorious as a company that has a focus on stories and interesting settings with okay at best gameplay
>EA buys your company
>games tank in quality starting with ME2
>many people who made the studio what it was end up leaving
>now on the ropes, the company's fate is riding on a game that is mostly about gameplay and not story/setting

Big gay

This.
They haven't a single good game since the doctor's and other veteran staff left/were forced out by EA.

haven't made*

>name: anthem
>hook: there are many coolass iron-mans
>features: you fly dumbass, and probably in a group.
>expected quality: high because it doesn't look cartoony and it's in a very expensive advertisment spot.
>release date: 22 of february
>what the everloving fuck is that: it's clearly either a videogame or some fucking movie/tv show or book. "unleash your", no actor's face or writer name to be seen-> it's a fucking videogame

the point of those ads is not to tell you everything,but just enough to get interested and google it from your phone, from that you get the trailer, you discover it releases on every fucking console and has a laughable metacritic score.

This. There is a chance it goes that low next week though if this flopping keeps up...

Sonic Unleashed was definitely AAA. Huge budget.

It's like iron man, except you fly slower than a mosquito, shoot generic guns and the character designs are all boring as well.

>implying that it’s anita “literaly who”’a fault
>not shitty management and braindead design based on following fads and marketing trends
It will only get worse if you keep attacking the wrong issue

doesn't sound like there is much content for now desu.also the loot/equipment doesn't look interesting at all...in a looter shooter.

perhaps it makes more sense to wait for 1 or 2 big content updates.

the keys on external websites are already pushing 38-40 dollars. This always happens but not on the fucking official day 1 of release. It means even scammers are in a hurry to get rid of the batch

>It was supposed to play like a combination of XCOM strategy games and Brothers in Arms. You choose missions to go on, conduct investigations, etc. And control and give orders to squad of operative like you would in Brothers in Arms.
You mean like you do in the game?

Am I just getting too old for this bullshit? I can't even bring myself to begin to care about this.

Attached: 1528948803475 2.jpg (415x423, 27K)

Exactly. This parasite would have filled Anita's role quite easily mobile.twitter.com/Gaohmee?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

lmao it doesn't even say anywhere that it's a game or on what console it is. just the word "ANTHEM" and a robot looking thing. the average normalfag will think its a movie.
masterful marketing

>people here think bioware's downfall is recent
>nobody remembers ToR
>nobody remembers DA2
>nobody remembers hamburger helper
>nobody remembers stanry roo
>nobody remembers that "entitled gamers" meme came from ME3 reception

Bioware's downfall has happened since fucking 2009

it's been so long bros

Attached: 1498885103316.jpg (750x573, 37K)

DMC. Recovered from a near death blow of a reboot

DAMN... EXECUTIONER SMOUGH LOOKS LIKE THAT?!?!

>nobody remembers ToR
Nigger tortanic is what turned Yea Forums into the BLUNDER OF THE CENTURY HOW WILL x RECOVER shithole it is today. Everyone remembers.

It really wasn't like that or to the extent promised at release. We essentially got a poor mans Gears of War.

>Destroying shit studio's with her shit advice
I believe this is what /pol/fags call a "useful idiot."

Attached: An Idiot Sandwich.jpg (926x1024, 115K)

It's not that you're too old, it's just that over promised games with lack luster delivery followed by fan rage is the new normal, and it's getting boring.

>Watch different YouTubers
>Form your own opinion about the game
>You spent less than a hour and not a single cent
In Russia, there is a saying, an retard learns from his own mistakes, a smart person from mistakes from others.
Feel free to be the retard.

Bioware were forced to create Warframe2.png

Attached: 1460156987826.jpg (334x393, 28K)

>allies

not even worthy of being called men

Its actually more cost effective (in the short-term) to blow through your good will and make games for as little money as possible, and hire people who are willing to implement the monetization schemes you want. EA does not care about the long term health of their acquisitions because their business model is to wring them dry and then simply buy another studio. The SJW thing was just a cheap, easy way to get free good press and a way to deflect criticism.

Attached: COME ON AND SLAM.jpg (2859x1674, 2.18M)

>you fly only very slightly faster than running

what the fuck?

That arguments was only valid back when we got our game info from magazines. We can actually see how shite the gameplay looks in the footage shown by youtubers and streamers. Instead of having to form an opinion based on stills.

argument*

more like a silver lining, she destroys everything good and bad

She only destroys companies that are dumb enough to listen to her

>I read a lot of comments on 4ch, watched a lot of youtubers, read all journalist reviews and know what? They are all mutually exclusive.
Do you know what mutually exclusive means?

Attached: 1443944626449.png (216x249, 93K)

>Andromeda and Anthem dev team

Attached: 1550682555451.jpg (1024x596, 129K)

Now that the game flopped they should add romances.

No one cares about Anita. Not really. People do care about boring design and uninteresting premises. Anthem is a paint by numbers shooter that no one with half a brain could be reasonably interested by after seeing gameplay. The problem is both larger and less scandalous than "muh feminists".

>entire city
more like the entire world

Anyone who actually knew how to write stories or design video games left and talentless hacks were hired because MUH DIVERSITY.

>barking at the wrong tree
you fucking faggots with this narrative are the part of the problem, kill yourself.

post specs. I played the closed "alpha" with a 1070ti and it looked pretty damn good

You can't be racist against white. Racism is when white dudes hate everybody with different appearance

Anita is at fault. She goes around pretending she and other feminists would buy more video games if only developers would listen to all their silly demands. But she and people like her very clearly don't care about games and have no genuine intention of supporting them. She's deliberately misleading developers just for personal gain.

But yeah, most of the fault lies with shitty studios who think appealing to people like her is more important than the quality of their creation. Developers who listen to Anita obviously don't have their priorities straight.

Attached: OTfbWcS.png (599x501, 272K)

>Mass Effect: Andromeda gameplay designer
Gotta give it to him that it takes balls to advertise that.

Not as much as it takes to advertise being the Anthem gameplay designer.

>calling yourself a legend in your bio
cringe as fuck

>Sonic Unleashed was definitely AAA. Huge budget
Huge budget for a Ps2 game, not so much fo a PS3 one.

this is the inevitable result of unchecked competition
competition is actually a bad thing after the early stages of capitalism.

>curry thunder

Literally imagine what biowares toilets sound and smell like

i'm surprised he didn't call himself Brown Lightning

>competition is actually a bad thing after the early stages of capitalism

Attached: 1491967220799.png (601x508, 127K)

No EA and their shitty business decisions that stemmed from shitty consumers led to this. These mouthbreathing faggots who buy every shit without questioning anything is no different intelligence-wise compared to witch hunting and over-simplifying brainlets like you. Again kill yourself.

I still can't beleive people think she is "just" an ordinary feminist girl. She definetly has some ties, with important people. May be relative of somebody, may be lover or daughter of some inlfuentel man. But it is definetly that she is not an ordinary person.

>Warframe2.png
it's not even close to first Warframe Steam build, let alone Warframe 2...

Attached: 1511523799984.jpg (583x438, 49K)

fat shaming is not okay.

theres a second mirrors edge? I thought it never came out, im not even fucking joking. did they even market it?

I think she just got a lot of hate (deserved or undeserved doesnt matter) and managed to use it for profit. now shes just milking it

Yea, Smough dont deserve that.

One, lead to quality developers fleeing,
which over time, lead to 3.

The new people they added had loads of 2, but little competence.

Proof of the failure was when they made the last DA, with their B team, and this sack of shit with the A team.

If you can't get the basics right, the politics don't even matter.

Fallout survived tactics. They'll get another shot. We'll see if the fans are there for them.

Yes. It was heavily pushed. Particularly by feminists.

You can see how well that money was spent.

It turns out she's the secret weapon /pol/ needed all along.

>No EA and their shitty business decisions that stemmed from shitty consumers led to this
Yeah, it's almost like stabbing your core audience in the back to chase the "wider audience" and short-term profits is a bad idea in the long run. For example, adding ridiculous micro-transactions in multiplayer. Or trying to appeal to whiny feminists in your games' plots and characters. It all adds up.
>witch hunting
Oh, I forget. Women are never wrong
>Again kill yourself
I won't because I'm not a tranny

Attached: 1542748780994.png (792x691, 299K)

I would bet the latter. As terrible as their last string has been, they've still got a better rep than a new studio they could buy.

These lads don't want another fallout 76. They'll try get rid at 40 euro before they have to give them away

Yes.

man I'd bone Anita

let's be honest, you would too

>in the long run
investors and shareholder and suits don't care about the long run
they care about quarters

>that one guy on the left

Of course, she's hot as fuck and thicc in all the right places. I also have a serious thing for girls with Jew noses, I find those very attractive.

That display alone is at LEAST 20 thousand in one time, and 50 thousand a day. Could easily be double that. on both figures.

One thing I"m watching for very carefully is how much the shilly looking posts for Apex Legends, with shit right out of the media kit fade in favor of Anthem.

The SJW shit is just the little trees they put around the strip mine to pretend that it's not a gigantic gaping hole.

At worst, they're creating negative value. ala bf5.