Subnautica thread Yea Forumsros

Subnautica thread Yea Forumsros

Attached: Subnautica_Character (2).jpg (1127x672, 42K)

Ay dios mio...

You are over a year late on this thread user...

Attached: image3.png (875x485, 15K)

>that satisfying thump of a peeper getting bonked by your cruising seamoth

Attached: lol-duck.gif (400x225, 1.96M)

Attached: 1517992339138.jpg (1280x546, 572K)

>that image
Fuck you.

>Being upset that the game doesn't have guns
Go away cowadoody faggot. Do you want killstreaks in the game too?

Attached: chadnautica.jpg (1127x672, 391K)

Why did white americans from california make a game about space mongolian company?

Attached: 1548415696991.png (371x503, 374K)

Padre nuestro que estás en los cielos

Santificado sea tu Nombre

Venga tu reino

Hágase tu voluntad

En la tierra como en el cielo

Danos hoy el pan de este día

y perdona nuestras deudas

como nosotros perdonamos nuestros deudores

y no nos dejes caer en al tentación

sino que líbranos del malo.

Amen.

Mamma mia santa maria judia de nazaret dame fuerza...

el...

Yes I do faggot now succ me nuts

>translate this page to Spanish
Never change Yea Forums.

Attached: 1549974549530.gif (607x609, 754K)

I wish it possible to discuss this game properly on Yea Forums without rampant shitposting, but then again I shouldn't expect too much from a board that is mostly comprised of teenagers.
It's a shame, it's pretty much the only survival game I've ever enjoyed.

buenos vistas...

Based catholicbro

Subhumanica thread Yea Forumsros?

Dios mío...Espíritu del Señor. Espíritu de Dios, Padre, Hijo y Espíritu Santo, Santísima Trinidad, Virgen Inmaculada, ángeles, arcángeles y santos del paraíso, descended sobre mí. Fúndeme, Señor, lléname de ti. Expulsa de mi todas las fuerzas del mal, aniquílas, destrúyelas. Expulsa de mí los maleficos, la magia negra, el ogro de las tinieblas, el luz extinguido, el americano... Por favor, destruye la infestación diabólica; todo lo que es mal, pecado, envidia, celos y perfidia; la enfermedad física, psíquica, moral, espiritual y diabólica... destruye al monstruo, a la creatura... Quema a este mal en el infierno, para que nunca más me toquen a mí ni a ningun ser. Ordeno y mando con la fuerza de Dios omnipotente, en nombre de Jesucristo Salvador, por intermedio de la Virgen Inmaculada, a todos los espíritus inmundos, a inmediatamente, que me abandonen definitivamente y que se vayan al infierno eterno. El chupa-chupacabras no puede triunfar, el monstruo, el abominación... debe morir... Encadenado por San Miguel arcángel, por San Gabriel, por San Rafael, aplastado bajo el talón de la Virgen Santísima Inmaculada, aleja el aberración genetíca, al ogro de las Americas... Amén.

OH STREWTH ITS A GREATER BOGAN

EL OGRO DEL ABISMO ACUATICO

Attached: 1516999657685.png (654x605, 272K)

el atrocidad del mar....

Mi abuela me contó historias sobre esto, la criatura americana. Bondad...

Attached: 1467205134492.png (1127x672, 827K)

Heh, the epic memes man, I love this hivemind

Friendly reminder to anyone who falls for it; if they start the thread with a picture of the character you don't see in-game without camera drones, no real discussion is intended.

Could they have made a worse looking character? This motherfucker is goofier looking than Raymond from RE Revelations.

>no real discussion is intended

Good, because no real discussion is desired, you gay assfuck.

Why doesn't he wear gloves then? Subhumanautica could have gotten away with their political horseshit of not having weapons if they kept the player character ambiguous but no they want you to know you're playing as a mutt.

El demonio submarino

Attached: 1549448194570.jpg (499x720, 68K)

Maybe they have a real cancer solarium on Aurora

Attached: 1454321648297.jpg (395x513, 129K)

Use the dead fish found at the bottoms of geothermal vents to power your bio generater

Just like the DLC the nigger isn't wearing gloves, subzero degree weather and you leave exposed skin to arctic ocean water? These devs are faggot sòy bugmen stuffing their deluded political views.

Attached: 1548246619849.gif (448x344, 1.6M)

there should be a mod that makes the characters into chad aryan blonds, it would make the news knowing this clown world lol.

I really have mixed feelings about this game.
It kinda sits halfway between sea Minecraft and an actual story-based game, without really comitting to one or the other.
Being given complete freedom means I missed most of the story in my first playthrough, even though most of the "late game" content is dependent on your progression.
And the fact that blueprints are scattered and more or less randomized is fun at first but becomes increasingly frustrating after a while and takes away most of the fun in exploring.

just imagine the levels of butthurt

But there's like cold cream or something.

Where?

The devs are major yikes, they brought the shitposting upon themselves.

I only use plants and shit, seeds especially.

Forgot pic.

Attached: 1544888317518.png (1529x1132, 1.65M)

the DLC characters are straight up British niggers.

In Robin's makeup bag?

el hombre levatan

I'm at the containment facility. 21 food, 40 water. Don't have a second blue tablet. Do those fancy warpways work both ways or am I fucked?

Attached: 1548890862897.jpg (240x225, 9K)

el terminador de la raza blanca...

Once you've activated a warp pad at its intended location (in this case the facility), yes, you can warp to and fro.

Gun arguments aside this was a really good choice. It brings new mechanics to the table and makes the game play unique and different, it worked pretty well. But his reasoning for doing so and that post reeks of onions.

Attached: download.jpg (210x240, 9K)

buenos dias mandy...

Tonto el que lo lea

Dame más gasolina.....

Best one

They should have retcon the reason to "Alterra is so control hungry that no weapons aside knifes are allowed in the emergency blueprints or that only security can access gun blueprints." Nobody would believe that a corporation as souless and cheap as Alterra who is willing to put shitty shuttles that fail 9 times out of 10 is going to care about Alien Columbine that happened some years ago because they want to be on the right side of history as much as these sojalords would want to think.

Tbh this would make me 10x less angry with the game

You know technically they could retcon that to be the true reason and that the anti-violence shit is just Alterra marketing

La Ogro Onions-tisimo el Aquatico

Attached: el final de la luz.jpg (375x523, 36K)

I agree. It's why I'm worried about sub zero, this shit always escalates.

Attached: soynautica.jpg (9678x1780, 1.49M)

If you wanted to do that, you'd make a Sub Nautica thread without the protagonists ugly mug in the OP.
You have so many better, enjoyable things from the game to spot light. People will be less likely to shitpost if you pretend the protagonist model doesn't exist like most people who enjoy the game.

How is The Forest compared to Subnautica? Has it got that same comfy sense of basebuilding?

Attached: Daemons-of-Nurgle-1200x800.jpg (1200x800, 96K)

Why are they around an empty table? Where's the food?

Where the fuck do i find blueprints? I got to the point where I can't craft the force gun or vehicles because I can't find any fucking blueprints for them. I can find 1/2 of a blueprint on the Aurora, but am I just supposed to randomly search the ocean floor for hours until I find more? This is retarded.

that could be the ingame reason and the thing devs should have said
the massacre named as reasons why alterra doesnt carry weapon blueprints was actually an uprising against alterra operatives on that planet or something

These onion boys fired someone because he committed wrong think, there fucking grown ups for crying out loud not fucking children, your allowed to talk about these things. Who are they trying to please? this isn't fucking kindergarten.

Its a great game, it really is. But these people are seriously the pinnacle of onions and knowing that they made this game leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Attached: 46695199_2222687308009317_87468495597305093_n.jpg (1080x1080, 92K)

(((((((((((Europeans)))))))))))))

I find it funny that the devs think not including guns will push their cause, when it will do the opposite. When playing the game it made me realize just how strong weapons are, since even just that shitty survival knife made you infinitely more powerful over the wildlife. This game has hostile creatures, and thus self-defense is required and encouraged. Once I was swarmed by those jumping spiders I wanted nothing less than to unlock a gun and eradicate them from the surface of the planet, and made me realize how awesome it is that other games give you guns.

murderer

That shit would make me jump sometimes

>tfw I thought that Warhammer 40k Daemons are nothing more but propaganda lore made by the Imperium to scare its citizen back when I was a full on radical atheist and was first introduced to the setting.
>tfw delved deeper and realized that everything within it is true in lore.
>even the machine spirit.
I would never want to live in such a setting.

>getting this triggered by playing as some hispanic dude
dial down the faggotry

More or less. The Forest puts you and your base at risk to being attacked once you draw the ire of the locals. There are a few spots that can circumvent this

puta el feo culiao weon la cago

dios mio..
el devorador..
la destructor...

Attached: 1541013570778.jpg (1000x439, 71K)

>bought below zero
>already tired an hour in

That's retarded

Attached: 1548717120105.png (429x410, 11K)

based

While the devs are entitled cuckolds, they still managed to pump out a masterpiece.