I had fun

I guess it helped I played the demo after a stressful smash session.

Attached: YCW.jpg (350x350, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.ign.com/articles/2019/01/23/nintendo-switch-was-the-best-selling-console-of-2018-in-the-us
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>everyone saying that it felt bland
>it was clearly stated that this was the first level and all the first levels in nintendo are always easy
>smooth 60fps yoshi experience

this is a must buy for me

Attached: todd_headroom.jpg (411x468, 78K)

Agreed

It wasnt even bland. Looks really good.

>play demo
>really like it
>also greatly dislike that red coins are back
I found some red coins in one of those "hidden until you touch it" clouds and I hate that shit.

Should I get woolly world guys?

Yeah. Its a good game. Very creative and 100% is reasonably challenging. The secret level in each world has good difficulty.

isn't like 570p docked?

seethe

snoyniggers get fucked again. Enjoy your Bloodborne machine while it lasts

Yes, it's the only other Yoshi game that is truly great.

Attached: 1550339867417.jpg (500x594, 225K)

Art direction more than makes up for it. Plus its 60fps, except on the world map for some reason its choppy there.

>imagine playing a childrens game when your a full ass adult

I hate you all.
Keep buying those shitty rehashes that are inferior to their Wii installments guys, let's motivate those devs to put less and less effort each time!, Kirby Star Allies, Mario Odyssey, Super Mario Party, 1 2 Switch (aka Wii Sports but not free), Yoshi now, I sure want more games like those. I'm thinking these games are still too hard, I hope they add a button to let the games play themselves, what features do you think should be removed next? I'll say they should just remove everything and just sell wallpapers.

And here we have the sonyfag's only means of defense when someone shits on their precious OneGameStation: a reposted Wojak meme. Keep seething while we Nintenchads get more and more games.

Attached: B71F66F7-97A8-440D-8655-EF4BA419A920.png (350x352, 125K)

Attached: 1500909848204.jpg (1600x1200, 639K)

its my money user I do what I want with it. and I want yoshi

Attached: 51b0750eb16285b183712fe319ad2417.jpg (540x540, 26K)

I'll be asking around here about this game after it's out to see how it compares to YI and WW to see if I should grab this. I'm still not sold on it yet.

NOOOOOO NIGGA WE WUZ SUPPOSED TO OUTSELL NINCELS WTF HAPPENED BROS REAL SHIT
m.ign.com/articles/2019/01/23/nintendo-switch-was-the-best-selling-console-of-2018-in-the-us

Attached: D4F7FF77-CD55-4266-93CA-915B79B8D7B2.jpg (558x845, 215K)

>using contrarian Yea Forums for advice
hey newfag

Yoshi is going to get a bad wrap for not being difficult but Yoshi games (excluding SMW2) are all chill, low-stakes, relaxing experiences.

Are you really unable to sort through the trash replies? I'd take the more critical views here than the word of game """journalists""" and I don't go to any other site

Same

>Stressful smash session
Let me guess, Classic 9.9? Or no-death final boss?

I know Nintendo get's stick for making games that seem childish, but this one, it is literally a child's game. Why would you do this?