Any tips before i start already installed the unofficial patch

any tips before i start already installed the unofficial patch

Attached: VampireMasqBloodline_PCBOX_20041210.jpg (350x500, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eAoR4h6SQGg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Play the game.

game can't be won with melee if you go against the camarilla.

go for the better sister Therese

don't you literally need guns to beat the final boss?

So if you kill Jeanette, does she stop being Malkavian?

it might be possible without points in guns, but it would take a long time and you would have to be careful not to waste ammo missing the target, but this is only the camarilla boss. you can beat the kuei boss with melee very easy.

>not going full tourette
plebs

she's not malkavian because of her specific mental problem, so no.

You technically don’t, but I think you have limited tries to damage the boss with melee with how you can temporarily stun it, so if you don’t destroy it in time when it’s vulnerable then you’ll have to resort to guns. Did a Gangrel run and managed to kill it just by being transformed.

1. Don't open the coffin
2. I think it's the Arms or Apts Apartment in the 2nd city, all the electric switches get replace by something else in the building for some reason. So, the first time I played I saw copies of the same woman dying sticking out of different parts of the walls and elevators and doors. Save before going in the apartment or you're fucked for some quests.

That appartment bug was fixed like 10 years ago.

I must have done something wrong

dont use + patch

Attached: 1538730233305.jpg (618x538, 95K)

I would open it if I were you

Probably alt-tabbed or not running in exclusive fullscreen?
Old source engine games crap themselves when you do that.

People can actually run vanilla without it breaking down constantly or crashing every 5 minutes?

Attached: 1531331977390.png (1920x1080, 533K)

Oh fine them let me ju-
youtube.com/watch?v=eAoR4h6SQGg

i don't know what i did, this was years ago
but not 10 years ago

I only play vanilla and I never had a crash or problem. By vanilla I mean, gog installer without any patches. No plus patches, only basic fix.

I also have the original european dvd version. That only has one bug, after the cave escape scene the game crashes 100%. But that is the only bug in the whole game. Until that point you can play it perfectly.

1. Play a Malkavian on your first time. A blind Malkavian playthrough on your first time is THE most unique experience in any RPG. Ignore the posters that tell you not to do this.

2. Pick melee, unarmed, or firearms AND STICK WITH IT. Spreading out points among more than one of these is a waste. You NEED to max one of these out within a reasonable timeframe or else you will be underpowered late in the game and it will get extremely frustrating. Tremere can't max out the stats in combat related shit, so you'll have to make up for it with magic if you choose them.

3. LISTEN TO THE FUCKING RADIO. TRUST ME.

4. DO THE TUTORIAL. Even if you normal skip tutorials, this one includes lore shit and is a great introduction to the game before you fully dive into the game's world.

5. I personally would use the password FAQ on GameFAQs instead of putting points into hacking, but that's up to you.

6. If you choose firearms, then money is super important, so quests that give money rewards will be extra important. And don't waste ammo, because it's not easy to come by. This isn't an FPS or an action game, even if it does contain "elements" of those things.

7. Social skills and non-combat shit is the funnest part of the game, but you NEED combat skills to get through the latter half, so DON'T NEGLECT THEM OR YOU'RE FUCKED. This cannot be said enough. You magic (called "Disciplines" in the game) can and will help a ton if you learn how to use it and when and where it's best exploited.

8. Watch your fucking blood supply. And DON'T GO INTO THE HOLLYWOOD SEWERS WITHOUT BLOOD PACKS.

9. Don't be a retard. There are consequences to your actions.

10. There is usually more than one solution to a quest. In the first half there is more than one solution to almost everything (with exceptions). THINK. Don't just bulrush into shit.

>I think it's the Arms or Apts Apartment in the 2nd city, all the electric switches get replace by something else in the building for some reason.
This is only if your game has been running for hours. Restarting the game will fix all that. It's just more likely to happen in the downtown buildings because you've probably been playing for a few hours at that point, but it can happen anywhere.

>cool games that will never happen cause Metaplot

Attached: eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2ltYWdlLnBybnRzY3IuY29tL2ltYWdlL2E2NjBiODllZjJmMTRmMWE5ZDJlOGIzNjgyZTQ3NjA2LnBu (812x275, 206K)

>1. Play a Malkavian on your first time.
I recommend people play whatever clan suits them best for the first time. Someone shouldnt play Malk the first time if they dont care about madness and are for example maybe more interested in the animal motifs of vampires and want to play Gangrel. There's no wrong or right choice to choosing a clan. It's personal taste not how "unique" something is.

>I recommend people play whatever clan suits them best for the first time.
This is probably the best advice. Do the in-game quiz, read all the clan descriptions, and decide for yourself. I played Malk first, and I think that's the best way to experience them, but not everyone will.

If they don't care about having "the most unique experience" then they can go right ahead and pick a different clan.

But it's still worth mentioning.