You now remember the disappointment

>you now remember the disappointment

Attached: 1540831098450.jpg (1200x1200, 521K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=00fkJYjW7XU
youtu.be/jIYBod0ge3Y
youtu.be/nj_IlWwhJcE
youtu.be/cCOjJsSLYPs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I greatly enjoyed both those games. Feels good not to be a fucking nostalgiafaggot.

Attached: large.jpg (500x500, 30K)

The only intense disappointment I've experienced with a game that I paid full price for was Street Fighter X Tekken. Didn't pre order again for over 6 years.

I BOUGHT A NEW COMPUTER FOR MGSV

Attached: feel.jpg (331x271, 25K)

I bought a PS3 for MGS4

>nostalgiafaggot
I just wanted a mainline metal gear solid game, with good story as it was presented in the trailers, and the downfall of Big Boss as we were promised. Instead we got Ubisoft's metal gear solid, which is fine for everyone who doesn't care about the story and narrative in their missions, but that's pretty much what MGS always was for me, tight sneaking puzzles with whacky and interesting storylines and good reasons for your infiltration at any given time - along with sick bosses.

MGSV is the only thing stopping me preordering Sekiro and Death Stranding.

MGSV was a great game, just unfinished in some areas and you autists greatly overexaggerate how unfinished it was because muh headcanon

FFXV was alright despite the jank

cant have disappointment if you are not a weebshit

Attached: 1550609885354.png (132x119, 22K)

You are like baby, watch this.

Attached: Spore.jpg (575x430, 80K)

MGS4, for all intents and purposes, was still a cohesive Metal Gear game even if the ratio of gameplay to story/on-rails gameplay sequence was fucked up. I still prefer it over 5.

What does Sekiro have to do with MGSV?

>I haven’t played anything released before 2000 so I have shit taste but don’t know any better

It has to do with preordering. No game has ever disappointed me more than MGSV, and it was the biggest thing for me in stopping preordering because it meant that literally any game could disappoint me.

youtube.com/watch?v=00fkJYjW7XU

Fucking this.

i unironically liked spore

I was kind of done with MGS after 4 anyway, so V didn't bother me at all. FFXV honestly didn't bother me that much either, because by that point, I had been used to being continually let down by the series.

>Ardyn will never get to live up to his potential as the best friend villain

Me too, I didn’t follow any of the news and just saw the torrent and played it
Once I got to the space stage I dropped it hard thought and in hind sight it was wasted potential

>being excited for an MGS game after 4
>being excited for a Final Fantasy game ever

Dunkey gave both those games a 4/5, idk why so many people feel like those two titles didn't deliver. They were pretty fucking sweet imo

same. Fuck you kojimbo

Attached: oldfeel.jpg (645x773, 140K)

I remember reading a paper about e3 2005 and how it looked great

I still have it. I remember how I was hype for 3 whole years until the finished product came

No textures on the model, no aquatic stage, nothing to do in space, the fact the alpha looked better

I will never not be angry about Spore. And it's been 11 years

Attached: 1536783026452.png (397x318, 77K)

lol i like this bait

MGSV was still fun to play despite its flaws, at least until Konami started balancing everything in the favor of micro-transactions buyers and FOB hackers.

FFXV can go fuck itself.

I was beyond hyped for this and then was very glad I didn't upgrade my shitty computer at the time just to buy and play the final product.

I got hyped for neither

Attached: Luigi dab.png (202x249, 71K)

>and the downfall of Big Boss as we were promised.

You did get that. You just wanted Metal Gear Solid V: Revenge of the Sith where you saw Big Boss killing younglings and everything is tied up in a nice little bow at the end and every character stays in stasis for 20 years so they're exactly where they were in the original series

MGSV is too deep for you dipshit timeline plebs who didn't understand MGS2

> 4>5
Holy shit what a terrible opinion. Sure V fucked the lore of mgs a bit, at least it didn't rape it like mgs 4. Also the gameplay in 4 is god awful, I would rather do the same hostage mission over again if it didn't mean replaying chapter 3 or 4 in mgs 4

Honestly Mass Effect Andromeda taught me to actually look at who specifically was developing the game, not just trust the company (Bioware). Literally no one who worked on the good ME games worked on that piece of shit

Metal gear will always be 10/10 because Kojima has patrician tier taste in music. The “Not your kind of people” trailer is still the hypest trailer in all of vidya history.

>451947336

(you)

Maybe kojimbo should be a music video director instead

Not an argument, pleb. I'm sorry you can't engage with thematic or artistic intent and can only think a story is good if it "explains things" or fills in the blanks on a fictional timeline

I bet you like MGS4 lmao

No, that's not really it, and I'm not sure why you'd assume that. I wanted a game where I sneaked through well designed levels to do things like save the president or retrieve an important piece of technology, with an interesting story and deep characters surrounding it. I wanted cool bosses and cheesy calls. Instead I got boring ocelot, a villain with the dumbest motive in the entire series, side ops galore that just consisted of shooting tanks with rocket launchers or fultoning some guy, and most of the story missions were the same too. There's like 3 bosses and they suck (Quiet was pretty good). I wanted to see Big Boss fall from the man who saved the world, and felt deep emotions for others like him to a war driven mercenary who couldn't give two shits about his soldiers, and actively sends them out to their deaths fearing they'll overtake him. I'm glad you enjoyed Ubisoft's MGS but I didn't, it's not the MGS I know and love.

>it's a car game
>not even a good one
Fucking Microsoft, what were you thinking?

>mfw didn't fall for either
both looked trash, I pirated MGSV since I had hope but it was a waste of time.

those are gameplay complaints that I won't contradict because those are subjective, but you complained about the story

> EA

Attached: E07A15CD-67C3-4B08-B59F-588C16A3FE43.jpg (655x600, 73K)

bad level design is not subjective

meant for

The open world meme kills games.

>Enjoying the FFXV hack job in any way

Jesus Christ user what the FUCK is wrong with you?

>he wasn't old enough to be aware of the Spore hype train
>let alone be on it
Right back at ya, nu-pic related.

Attached: 1549522863408.png (348x278, 106K)

Yeah and I mentioned story in there too, like the shit villain and his motive, most of the characters were trash (who, by the way, are pivotal to a story), the missions didn't tie in well with the narrative, the cutscenes and story were fed to you so sparsely that it felt like progression wasn't happening, i.e. the pacing was terrible. Everyone had worked out that you weren't big boss as soon as they showed character creation, the meta narrative is fairly interesting but doesn't even touch how good MGS2 pulled it off. MGSV is very flawed for me in both gameplay and story - not to mentioned it's unfinished.

How can i if i haven't cared about either?

FUCK videogames

MGSV is one of the best games of all time. Only headcanons were upset.

MGS5 was okay

FFXV, now THAT was a disappointment:
Really horrible combat system where you can not die
Empty as fuck open world
The story gutted and sold back as DLCs, a movie, MUTIPLAYER DLC THAT IS STORY RELEVANT FOR A SINGLE PLAYER GAME, and some of the story DLC got cancelled
Underdeveloped characters
The game expecting me to care for people/places that died/got destoryed when the player has spent very little time with them (Jared, Luna, Insomina, that one kigdom where we visit the nearby train stop overlooking it)
Shit happening off screen (like the entire enemy empire getting destroyed or Ravus deciding to beray the empire and dying, which we only find out BY NOTED SCATTERED ACROSS HIS BODY)

This game was so bad it nearly killed my faith in SE as a whole

Attached: Ardyn Reviews FFXV.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

>Sure V fucked the lore of mgs a bit, at least it didn't rape it like mgs 4
VOCAL CHORD PARASITE
GHOST VOLGIN
LOLI MANTIS
DEEP HYPNOSIS

It's fine, Metal Gear Rising saved me from being totally crushed.

Attached: 1361495189540.jpg (1174x1935, 787K)

/thread

XV was actually good, unlike Kingdom Shart 3

Based. Ignore mindless drones whose opinions are solely based on hivemind faggotry

I ended up in an old Metal Gear general on /vg/ from August 2015 after dicking about in the archive a few weeks ago and everyone was so hyped and hopeful.

It was absolute shitshow at realease, it can be considered "good" (just good and nothing more) now when they patched the hell out of it and added DLC.
Ignis' DLC is legit kino, best part of FFXV.

>Two series that people constantly make fun of for over indulgent cut scenes and needlessly complex stories
We got exactly what we deserved, we should have just enjoyed the earlier games and not memed them.

yes:(
and ill be mad and sad about XV until the day i die
Unless Verum Rex comes out and is good

fpbp
I'm tired of this meme. Both are great videogames

Attached: Nighto_List.png (858x499, 463K)

>i still have it
How many installs do you have left before the game blocks off your access to it forever?

Same. They are flawed games but I enjoyed them in their own way.
Both of them together are miles better than but zoomer Yea Forums is too young to remember that.

Pretty much this, but unironically.

I'm talking about the paper. But I believe you could install on any pc. It just doesn't work on new ones iirc

I platinumed FFXV out of pure delusion that I would be satisfied. The fishing achievement drove me up the wall.

V was dissapointing but at least it was a fun game to play during most missions.
XV is complete trash tho.

Sure that was bad but at least it didn't ruin the 10/10 ending and mystery of mgs 2 and that THE PATRIOTS WERE ACTUALLY THE COMIC RELIEF FROM MGS 3 LMAO

KH3 felt like a more complete game at launch compared to FFXV

I thought it could only be installed on a certain number of machines before the disc basically locked itself.

I don't think anyone defends the end of MGS4, but I enjoyed playing MGS4 way more than I did MGSV personally. It's much more of an MGS game than V will ever be.

This, mgr is the only good mgs since mgs 3

>10/10 ending and mystery of mgs 2

to be fair:
1. MGS2's ending was NOT a 10/10 because of the AI Asspull
2. MGS2 ended on unresolved questions and a sequel bait where Snake was going to take out Ocelot and the Patriots

theyre both pretty bad but at least 4 still has kojimas movie hack fingerprints all over it whereas V's episodic structure makes it seem like its some straight to video sequel made just to cash in on the title. both sequels were contrived messes demanded by konami. it's not 4's fault it had to pick up from 2 ended.

Same here. It was probably the least enjoyable experience I had playing on PS4. Everything was such a fucking chore.

The biggest and "epic" combats would just be a mess of anything moving into anything. Then you progress into the story and find out that the real story bosses are the same but worst.

I still remember fighting that giant fucking spring of water. Fuck this game, the best thing was cooking with the boys.

99% of opinions on Yea Forums are based on someone else.

MGSV was an enjoyable experience from start to finish to me.

>Then you progress into the story and find out that the real story bosses are the same but worst.

Yeah. FFXV is one of the few games where I didn't feel guilty being overleveled when going through the story because the combat was that bad.

Hell, most bosses boiled down to me using Argmier and then stomping the boss.

Levels mean nothing in FFXV

I actually agree that mgs v doesn't feel like a proper mgs but I managed to spend over 100 hours in mgs v and s ranked every mission but couldn't stomach replaying mgs 4 when doing a mgs marathon before the release of mgs v

then why the fuck does each story beat have a recommended level in the quest list?

btw, the final story quest is recommended at around 30.

>FF12 for best atmosphere
powerful based. The cities, shops and landscapes were comfy as fuck

>tfw Konami is sitting on all these amazing IPs and not doing anything with them

Attached: 2f465cf4e61c91c874633c58dc7d1e01.jpg (1300x1500, 330K)

You faggots need to learn to not get hyped and to not follow gaming news like a religion. I went in MGSV completely blind and enjoyed the living fuck out of it.
Biggest disappointments are the games that never get released, like silent hills.

Fair enough, I'd much rather play through MGS4 many times before I touch MGSV again. Maybe I'm not imaginative, or maybe it's not my sort of game, I always like doing my best to tactically sneak through a mission but it's just not enjoyable to do that in V. when I stopped playing I was flip flopping between Foxhound/Octopus rank but I couldn't enjoy it at all, it rewarded fucking around, and the maps weren't well designed for the old big boss rank sneaking, which is fine, it's just not the game I want to play.

MGSV was actually good. XV was decent, better than 13 at least. I enjoyed both for over 100 hours, some of you have way too high of expectations. Just chill out and let yourself be taken into it.

>Yea Forums posters complains about how videogames take ages to finish and want a complete game in 10 months or less
>game devs shit out an incomplete game filled with bugs and glitches because there wasn't enough time to iron out problems as well as cutting out content to satisfy them ( or to be released as dlc if possible)
>Yea Forums anons complains that game devs are fucking retards for shitting out an incomplete game and making paywalls for cut content

>Yea Forums is one person
I like when devs spend the years necessary to make a better game. Whenever I hear that a game is getting little dev time I get apprehensive. I was very happy when Ubi said they'll extend AC dev time by a year, but they went back on that.

This. Love both of them.

funny story, FFXV was worked on for TEN YEARS and still needed DLC.

Thank fuck the director who approved of all the DLC for XV is no longer with Square

>not a fan of either serie
>DMC5 is shaping up to be either the second best game of the serie or the maybe the best
feels good man
even if MGS5 and FF15 were bad you can always go back to older entries user

Attached: DMC5WHleak.png (630x978, 930K)

1) Yea it wasn't because of the AI asspull but because it was done so well, also raiden's character arc was also very well done and kino
2) Unresolved questions that shouldn't have been answered. Just because they're unresolved doesn't mean they have to be answered.
Was snake's ending a sequel bait ? I haven't seen the ending in a while but I didn't really get the impression

I don't really want to defend mgs 5s terrible cutscenes but it's just a change in style which I respect, it just shouldn't been be done in the mgs universe. It's still way better than mgs 4s dull 2 hour long movies except for a couple of great ones.
Agree on the last point tho.

mfw walking back into the HQ after a succesful hunt

Attached: 1536768614232.jpg (300x380, 50K)

What is this nonsense it needed DLC? XV was complete and finished on it's own in the base game. All the DLC is just extra. And it's a good that they supported the game for so long

I haven't played a video game for ages. I guess I could buy a console. I never did 'get' Final Fantasy ever.

Yipee.

I sucked a dick to get it on release day
It was my first and only time doing anything sexual
I'm straight and I regret it to this day

Attached: 1398105188215.jpg (800x1020, 213K)

same here

If you're considering that go for 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.. Those are the best. They'll all be on the switch soon, ps4 has 7, 9, 10, and 12. 7 is the best and a must play.

It's almost like the majority of Yea Forums doesn't understand game development but still feel entitled to throw around their garbage opinion about it.

>1) Yea it wasn't because of the AI asspull but because it was done so well,
Not really when because it's same AI that went from lying to you/everyone else to saying random shit. I would not trust a damn thing it was saying.

> also raiden's character arc was also very well done and kino
only if you also cound 4 and MGR

>Was snake's ending a sequel bait ?
Snake said he would take care of them (Ocelot and Patriots). That is enough for a sequel hook.

>XV was complete and finished on it's own in the base game.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHA

According to Yea Forums sucking dick is the greatest pleasure known to man, why did you regret it?

>451953979
Wow two terrible opinions in one post, please kill yourself. I've seen you shitpost this before.

>telling someone with a different opinion that you don't like to "kill themselves"

Attached: laughing2.jpg (632x483, 253K)

story user?

IF you look at it that way then everything is subjective and any standard which has been brought before which define how a Metal Gear Solid game is worthless in comparing 5. Just say you have nothing to say and move on.

Can't compete with the west. Japan gotta pay more attention on how to bring your open world alive better like Rockstar-sama

Attached: Tv4mwYh.png (481x443, 34K)

Attached: 20180918_155002.jpg (1080x1775, 464K)

In some cosmic sense, your depravity and desperation to play a video game, ensured that the game would be unsatisfactory to you. Cosmically, the game was changed for the entire universe, just so that the universe could in turn, teach you a very deserved lesson.

In this way, you user, are the reason MGSV is unsatisfactory to so many.

And you deserved it.

Attached: 1516239531876.gif (200x250, 2.65M)

please be fucking fake

Nope, on the day of RDR2's reveal they made that for it. R* is the reason everyone has jumped on the open world bandwagon. You'd think they could pay more attention to why people like their games too if they're going jump on said bandwagon

Sorry, OP, I kept my expectations low and wasn't burned.

Attached: 1526678004489 2.jpg (1070x1200, 159K)

Its dumb why Yea Forums wants a super realistic game for the playstation but they'd cry and moan about the time it took to develop the game they want and a multitude of factors can exist as to why it can take a while

The game went through development hell and most of it had to be scrapped due to the release of PS4 as well as the technical problems the engine it used for the PS3.Let's also not forget that it was supposed to be a spin off too before it became its own thing

When I first played mgs v I would've agreed but getting the S ranks are actually really fun. You have to do big boss sneaking but since S ranks massively award time, meant you had to do it while doing it as fast as possible, which at least I found to be really fun

It could be telling the truth tho, how would you know ? Either way, the ai's speaches are still a great insight into our society and one of the best writing in gaming (Even if that's not saying much)

4 ruined Raiden and mgr took that Raiden and actually made him great, mostly because they knew how ridiculous 4 made him

Yea I guess fair enough, if they made mgs 4 and somehow made it that they didn't answer the question if, mgs 2 was real or not it, could've been great, but that probably would be impossible

The only disappointing part about MGSV is that it was never complete, was still a good fun game but god damn it. I couldnt say the same about FFXV since it was so glaring with all the fucking jumping around

>It could be telling the truth tho, how would you know ?
Considering it's earlier actions in MGS2, I highly doubt the AI was ever truthful.

Yeah I might find that fun if the actual bases were designed interestingly, and I wasn't just going through the same ones all the time, you know? The only way to give it more variety is to complete the same places differently.

>be 17
>Third worlder
>Uni student, second year
>Into games, friends know that
>Hype mgsv to death and play through ground zeroes like every month before release
>Had a dead 360 and a working shitty PC - but good enough to run ground zeroes at 40ish fps
>Never had bought a game before - didn't have the means to (60 is a lot of money for a student in my country), and dint have anyone with a credit card to buy it for me on steam anyways
>A classmate shows me some video of medic attaching a Fulton to a sheep and I tell him something along the lines of I really want to play it fuck denuvo
>After much talking about it he says he's going to buy it and jokingly offers to lend it to me if I suck his dick
>End up negotiating into buying it as a gif
There isn't really much else to tell, he didn't even come. Apparently I'm too much of a failure to even suck dick

How can I remember disappointment when I wasn't expecting anything from them cause I've played neither of their series?

i don't have a reaction image for this.

sorry you feel so down about it user. I sucked a dick or two before for fun so I am biased when I say its fun. Your friend is a dick though, he should have lent it to you as a bro.

Also, don't be too down, our first time is always awkward and often doesn't get the person off. Ever thought about trying it again for fun only?

P.S. where the fuck you live?

You know what I realized, game companies are retarded, if your sole revenue for making cash is selling games, then why would you make a system so fucking powerful, games with ps2 graphics could be made in a year, now shits taking 5 years and some arn't even complete on launch.

>R* is the reason everyone has jumped on the open world bandwagon.
Not really

You're a baby if mgsv was the thing that made you stop preordering
Why ever preorder anyway

Well that's your opinion man, even if it's boring

Yea, I agree. I also wish they were better designed and more bases in general, but the gameplay mechanics themselves feel good enough and are interesting enough to keep me invested.
Mgs v isn't a perfect game but it doesn't mean it's a bad game. I also may be extremely biased in this because mgs v was like the only game I had for the ps4 at the time so I spent alot of time playing it, if I went back and replayed it I might get a worse opinion of the game.

>2004
>"You mind telling me what you're doing on that ship?"
>"Sir. Finishing this fight."

Attached: 1519878879235.png (992x940, 86K)

Because:
1) They have to sell their games to normalfags because they make up 99.99% of the audience
2) Companies pride themselves on MUH GRAFFIX and all that jank, so they would never release a AAA game with PS2 graphics nowadays,

I'd never been burned by a preorder before, and I enjoyed getting games 1 - 2 days early, bonuses that came with it too. Didn't even need to leave my house.

What do you think wasn't truthful exactly? The AI wasn't wrong in it's logic, it was only morally wrong.

i lost my innocence that day

Attached: guild-wars-2-logo-902x507.jpg (902x507, 47K)

>tfw got both these games at launch
>both were mediocre and disappointing
you may get angry whenever Yea Forums defends these games, but my fury matches ME3's disappointment

Attached: 1540791465300.png (990x682, 580K)

Yes really. Bethesda was kinda doing their own thing with open world and popularized it but R* was doing it first with more revenue and acclaim.

It's not a bad game, but I hate it lmao. Nothing will ever change my mind on that, I vehemently do not like it for what it did to me and my expectations of video games. It was my most anticipated game of all time, imagine how I felt 20 hours in when there was next to no story progression, I'd played through the same places a fair few times just to fulton nobodies, and had no idea why I was even going to fulton the next guy. The only bosses so far were Quiet who was decent, ghost volgin who was terrible, and a bunch of overpowered super humans who felt horrible to fight. I was real bummed out, I quit at the mission that was basically a singleplayer FOB mission. I grew up on these games, the PS1 was my first console and MGS was one of my favourite games on it, and I've been playing games since I could talk. I'm hugely biased, and I'll never enjoy that game.

>what is ocarina of time

>What do you think wasn't truthful exactly?

Everything.

I pre-ordered the special edition of ME3. I regret it.

oof

>Everything.
Alright so you have nothing to say on it and didn't get it, gotcha.

This is a whole new level of Yea Forums I wasn't ready to come face to face with.

Holy shit. Sucking dick for video games.

Attached: 1499271994053s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

fpbp

Attached: 1550462485633.jpg (750x732, 75K)

>they didn't like MGS2 SO THEY NEVER "GOT IT"

fucking MGS2 fanboys. I'm glad MGS4 "ruined" your game just to spite you pretentious "fans" and catered to the true fans.

Someone add KH3 in there please

Attached: 1550805286478.png (543x435, 128K)

Why?

Sure, it's not great but it's not a complete disappointment like FFXV or MGS5

I feel you bro, I'm a big street fighter and sf5 was most anticipated this generation however, it managed to destroy my love not only for sf but for fighting games in general (until gg fixed it). I think I was lucky with mgs v, after dark souls 2 and sf5 I vowed to not pre order anymore and so didn't with mgs v despite my massive excitement for it. So when mgs v came out with a disappointing reaction from fans, when I finally got the game a couple months later due to money problems and wanting to play it after the dust settled, my expectations were massively lowered so I wasn't as disappointed as I would have been if I played it when it came out.

Attached: pqafkb6d9ba01.jpg (645x729, 57K)

>no arguments, just memes

The feels, I only got in to fighters a couple of years back, and only really played with friends, I'm real bad at them, but SFV is bad man. GG is great, BlazBlu was pretty good but died quick, same with FighterZ. I traded in Tekken 7 because I was living at my parents place and my internet fucking sucked, so got the Witcher 3, but now I just want Tekken back, i miss that game.

>Yea Forums is full of closeted, unironical faggots

I asked you to defend your position and you caps locked and spoke nonsense, sorry you didn't get the game bro there's no need to be so upset.

Deus Ex: Invisible War, never forget

holy fuck was that a step back compared to the original

I also remembered the American Psycho 2 movie

Why bother when you will either post more shitty memes likes or just say that I "didn't get it" like in .

Face it, you MGS2 fanboys can't handle it when people dislike MGS2's badly written ending

You can dislike it all you want, but when you pose a stance that "the AI lied about everything" and can't defend that at all how do you expect someone to respond? It's not an argument. You're the one sperging out here and bringing up other games in the series. MGS4 is a good game too it didn't ruin anything.

MGSV was okay until you realize the open world design completely undermines the stealth and the story is non existent. It's made worse by remembering how good GZ was.

FFXV was press circle to win, but atleast it nailed the fun road trip with some bros vibe. Shame they butchered the story, why would they put the most important parts of the story in a separate movie?

Ive never been as negatively impacted by a video game as I had been with MGSV. Shit has left me bitter to the point where I cant get hyped up for another game any more.

Attached: 4576589678947.png (1276x655, 1.07M)

>Letting a video game mean that much to you

It's your own fault.

>but when you pose a stance that "the AI lied about everything" and can't defend that at all

What about it's actions the entire fucking game.

it directly lied to you, it also lied by omission, lied by withholding information, and it also manipulates everyone in MGS2.

>why would they put the most important parts of the story in a separate movie?
because Tabata is a hack. he decided it was okay to cut the prologue and sell it back as a movie AND for the Hold O to win combat system

Attached: 1538265408487.jpg (749x1111, 178K)

Where do you think you are?

I've never let myself get hyped for games either after that. It's a valuable lesson that improves my enjoyment of most games since.

I never played blazeblue except for BBTAG, despite not liking the super anime artstyle, I would love to get into the series but since it looks kinda dead I'll just wait for a new iteration or something
>Traded in Tekken
Aw man Tekken is great, I just wished I was better at the game it was my first 3d fighter and I only know how to play Akuma lmao. I just don't really have the time nowadays to learn difference in fundamentals.

I wondered what happened to , turns out he has been debating another guy this whole time lmao
I wish I could debate but I have two 500 word history essays and a programming side project I need to do instead of shitposting on Yea Forums

>less Disney worlds with barely enough content, most of them trace back 1:1 scenes from the movies they're based of
>less summons, sacrificed for shitty Disneyland rides that only muricans and frenchtarts will get
>less keyblades, including the removal of cornerstone classics like Oathkeeper and Oblivion
>no Radiant Garden outside of some minor cutscenes, characters like Merlin are nowhere to be seen
>Aqua, Axel and Kairi are built up as a big deal but are barely useful, mostly relegated to comedy relief
>no FF characters whatsoever outside of the moogle shop
>no enjoyment in the demise of MX, he pretends he was a misguided good guy all along in the last second
>only one superboss and it's a generic beefed-up heartless
>over-reliance on the knowledge of Union X and foreshadowing for future titles

And i'm sure i've missed something.

looks like you felt a PHANTOM PAIN

You can love video games without them meaning so much to you they ruin the hype for the whole hobby for you.

Pretending everyone here is as autistic as you are won't fix things for you. Get a grip.

Attached: 1499257849949.gif (329x353, 163K)

Remove MGSV and add Dark Souls 2, I knew exactly what I was getting as soon as >OPEN WORLD was let known. You stupid faggot.

FFXV is a good game. Its not a great game, and I would place it lower/middle of the spectrum for Final Fantasy games.

But the shitposters who are deadset on making the masses believe that its the worst game ever made are actually insane.

Nigger, where do you think you are?

This made me stop buying games. I remember my friends copy ran better because he pirated it.

Don't forget Zero Time Dilemma

MGSV was a fun game but terrible for actual story or any progression and pace. It was for all extents and purposes a sandbox game so I got my moneys worth for sure but it definitely stood in contrast to the build up.

Final Fantasy was a mediocre bloated developmental waste that leaked its trouble history all over, I can see it being enjoyable but for the standards of its series, and of a flooded market of RPGs let alone JRPGs it essentially delivered nothing on a critical, innovational, competency, graphical or compelling level. For a game with such a storied history it really had to deliver hard and in that extent it failed, it was the Duke Nukem Forever of JRPGs something that needed to not be mediocre or just "enjoyable".

>Same exact response
>Zero self-awareness or ability to understand text

When you're right, you're right.

>who couldn't give two shits about his soldiers, and actively sends them out to their deaths fearing they'll overtake him
Ah, I see, you're a fucking retard.

Thats a mighty superiority complex you've got there, user.

Yes Raiden was being manipulated for a means to an end, but that doesn't automatically mean everything the AI says in the ending sequence is a lie. Pretty much everything they say is spot on and correlates to what we see right now in real life. It's actually quite horrifying and profound.

fuck off, roastie

Reminder that MGSV is a 95 rated critically acclaimed game and "le disappointment" is a meme.

I've never played any of the older games except for mgs3 and FFX and XIII. You dont need to be a nostalgiafag to know FFXV was disappointing. MGSV was ok

you have shitty friends user also you're a faggot

Attached: 1528758776760.jpg (465x452, 30K)

No, being able to read and reconcile that video games are just a hobby doesn't make me feel superior.

You lacking those things is your own fault.

>Yes Raiden was being manipulated for a means to an end, but that doesn't automatically mean everything the AI says in the ending sequence is a lie.

Asking people to suddenly trust a liar is a hard pill to swallow

>Finish Part 1 and think "That's it?"
>Part 2 stats, get really excited
>Its just replaying the same missions on hard

Attached: 1541195248152.png (900x973, 486K)

>Boss meets Sniper Wolf as a child in Afghanistan
>you go to Afghanistan in MSGV
>MGSV has child soldiers show up
>you DON'T see Sniper Wolf

Attached: Sniper_Wolf_face.jpg (163x285, 35K)

>allez l'om
Disgusting

Like I said, they manipulate, and control. But their philosophy is not wrong and devoid of value just because of that. You're wrong to think so.

youtu.be/jIYBod0ge3Y

>But their philosophy is not wrong

their actions are.

Proof you should NEVER listen to the faggot shills on Yea Forums
FFXV and MGSV were fucking garbage, XV-kun eternally BTFO

>ZTD
>you now remember the hype threads

Attached: 1496531677212.png (540x540, 320K)

Incels.

>Dream game gets made by indie devs
>It's a subpar mess
Slashers really are dead.

Attached: friday-the-13th-game-development-cancelled.jpg.optimal.jpg (1080x600, 147K)

TPP was fine. I wasn't disappoitned.

But FFXV...lgtbq

Warning:Cursed image do not click

Attached: despair.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

>irrelevant buzzword
Liking XV makes you more normalfag than anything

but it's back and ready to attack

God damn FF15 was such a disappointment to me. I beat it around release and I never want to play it again. Also their approach to DLC for this game was fucking disgusting and I want to hear someone play devil's advocate and defend it.
youtu.be/nj_IlWwhJcE

I got FFXV on PC for the atmosphere and in that regard it was pretty good. Not sure why they decided that the fun monsters only come out at night though.

>haha nice troll b-
>its actually getting updates
You have made me a happy man user. God bless!

Attached: chher.gif (500x293, 307K)

t. Never played a metal gear game

Only morally.

don't get me wrong I wouldn't replay mgsv but it should be a crime to compare that game with the true turd that is ff15.

KH3 was even more garbage though so he was kind of right

>even more garbage
Even then it just shows that people should stop supporting any inhouse shit from square

I enjoyed both games a great deal. What now?

user I can't, I'm cursed to buy every square game for the rest of time. We all are.

I BOUGHT A FUCKING PS4 JUST FOR MGSV AND IM STILL FUCKING MAD

Attached: bdc5fb039957ba978cccdd8d1118fc0950f92f3d08e41c49b58b79a23c9b0b16.png (1000x675, 895K)

youtu.be/cCOjJsSLYPs

Attached: 1547512405737.jpg (1200x900, 227K)

>KH3 was even more garbage

nice try. XV was way worse at launch compared to KH3 at launch