These are characters from Anthem

Why?

Why can't the west make attractive characters?

Attached: anthem western 3.jpg (1379x1518, 137K)

>Why can't the west make attractive characters?
Excuse me?

Attached: vee.png (898x1016, 818K)

>the west

jesus christ

Attached: quality bioware product.jpg (505x680, 37K)

EL GOBLINO

You mean the US can't. Slavs are managing just fine.

they can but they purposefully choose not to so as not to offend ugly people

>le poland is not west meme

>so as not to offend americans
ftfy

It's part of their agenda. They want their characters to appear "normal". It's the same way fat people say skinny people are "unrealistic".

Attached: 1531206633859.jpg (447x589, 48K)

What the fuck are the bottom supposed to be? Chinese? Except Woke retards thought Chinese people literally have Yellow skin??

Attached: Xi.png (1100x619, 665K)

by the west you mean canada/america specifically

Attached: ubisoft.jpg (780x660, 143K)

the girls with the most requested/watched/made SFMs are made ALL by westerners

Witcher
Elizabeth
NuLara
Overwatch
Mass Effect

DOA is the only thing that comes close from the east

>What cringe thing people jack off to is the sign of good character design

... uuuuuuuh

And SFMs are made ALL by westerners. AND the west produces more 3D games pc-friendly.

SFM is only used by westerners. What's your point? And most of it is bestiality anyways.

don't patronize me and pretend that animeblobs that japanese companies (outside of nintendo) make aren't designed horny otakus to fap over

Even with the dyke haircut she looks times better..

they wanna see ugly brown people all the time as a form of self flagellation to ease their white guilt

does that matter if westerners consume lots of eastern and western games

You can't have it both ways and say, why are western companies making sexually unappealing characters and at the same time say westerners are only fapping to western characters

it's not.

Why can't Bioware make attractive characters?

ftfy senpai

That said, as pointed out by other anons, it's because they're specifically going out of their way not make their characters look below average as a way of being more inclusive. (Though in reality, it's actually because they're insecure about their own appearance and attractive characters threaten their fragile self esteem)

You's think Andromeda would makes them take a different approach. Those fools really are brain damaged.

>Poles
>West

I want to buy Jade's game.

>expecting non-goblinos from nu-Bioware

She's fucking disgusting.

Maybe they just like the verisimilitude it offers

Their expressions look like they come straight from Andromeda as well

You are aware you're reposting an obvious troll, yes?

For fuck sake, if they don't know how to make realistic graphics look good, they should just make their games with semi-realistic art.

It's a mix of reasons but the main thing is laziness.
It's always the lazy and incompetent developers and studios like nuBioware that have the ugliest in-game models. If they won't put any effort into the rest of the game then of course they won't put in any effort into character design and models. I know nothing about Anthem, but the girl on the top would almost be okay if they did a better job with lighting and made the skin look less like shitty low-res plastic. And I can tell they didn't give a shit about properly animating her face so she probably looks and emotes like an autistic robot in game.
But it's not all western games. Blizzard games are full of attractive characters. Rockstar makes attractive characters. Naughty Dog has attractive characters (if you ignore TLoU2). Rainbow Six Siege is probably the only recent Ubisoft game that has attractive characters in my opinion. I'm sure there's more but that's just off the top of my head.

Attached: 1546980804629.jpg (900x983, 117K)

Insult my wife one more time and I'll fucking SLAP you.

Attached: character creator.jpg (1026x1072, 167K)

>Blizzard games are full of attractive characters
I hope you realize OW has Chinese modelers for most of their female characters.

>if you ignore TLoU2
That's a tall order.

Attached: 1550836450496.jpg (1262x577, 153K)

You guys should see the actual dialog that goes with these characters. Almost every NPC in the whole game is either completely autistic or straight up retarded, and not in the meme sense of either but the actual real mental disability kind of way.

its literally not. Germanic, Anglos and Scandinavian people are completely different from slavs

this
kikes are ruining everything

Her hair looks weird (and i don't mean the haircut), it looks way less rendered than the rest, for some reasons.

Imagine preferring the animu realdoll on the right to the actual human being on the left.

Okay, first of all, Anglos and Scandinavians are Germanic, and secondly, that's not how that is determined.

>realdoll
See

Attached: 1530053654866.jpg (1000x1500, 246K)

It really looks like a plastic cast dude

Yikes

Why?

Why do you keep making the same thread?

>Polshits
>west

Attached: 1539612796009.png (540x540, 259K)

>I hope you realize OW has Chinese modelers for most of their female characters
I wasn't really thinking specifically about OW, but even if the modelers are out-sourced, the team behind the designs themselves aren't. You can tell that they put a lot of thought and care into the designs. If they wanted ugly characters with ugly designs, then even chink modelers wouldn't be able to make them look good.
Also
>the one on the right
>good
Arr rook same. I'm a huge weeb, but I'm sick of seeing the same soulless plastic girls like the one on the right. Japs are good at character design, making models, and properly using mocap, but the majority of "realistic" models end up looking the same and it gets boring.

Attached: 1544473755618.jpg (4378x2480, 1.35M)

>the team behind the designs themselves aren't
I mean, even if you ignore the modelers the director and the lore writer is also Chinese.

>Arr rook same
Maybe you have autism and can't differentiate faces? Just a thought.

Attached: 1527059740260.jpg (5958x2939, 2.15M)

Australian

Attached: 32c.gif (399x369, 39K)

Most people are average/ugly by advertised beauty standards. I don't need some pretty uguuu faces surrounding me, it breaks immersion.