20 minutes until the deluxe weekend demo you gonna play it?

20 minutes until the deluxe weekend demo you gonna play it?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 171K)

Other urls found in this thread:

teamninja-studio.com/doa6/us/news190215c.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7YtpnRXA7oY
gamecity.ne.jp/doa6/news190222a.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Will your savefile transfer to the full game?

Not on PC so no.

I hope they give the men some cool hairstyles.

Attached: 1487066137915s.jpg (225x224, 8K)

is it fo free?

also my main dude Leon isn't in the game so I'm gonna have to play as fucking Bass or something which is shit

people buy demos?

Hayate finna dab on honkers

i thought it might be a preorder bonus or something

I'd give it a shot, what's in it?

You need PS+ or the equivalent on Xbox

All I want to do is ogle Honokas honokas.

teamninja-studio.com/doa6/us/news190215c.html

>Disabled blood and violence because I don't want to see the cute girls get hurt

Attached: cagdab.png (1280x1280, 1.42M)

Almost everything, honestly. You get to try all the characters, a lot of the modes, and the first chapter of Story Mode.

>honkers
>schoolgirl outfit
>no boobs
???

Attached: school.webm (1022x574, 1.66M)

Leave, pedophile

>training mode included
I'm in

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Mortal Kombat 11 shits all over this game.

Nyotengu want Ryu's dick.
Shimbori you fuck idiot.

t. muhammad

nah i prefer the vollyball series, doa6 looks pretty stupid, it's making me go back to doa5 2bh

>Fighting games on PC
Have fun fighting the same 2 people over and over. No one plays fighting games on PC.

Paizuri

At least DoA games have a lasting player base. All Netherrealm games die after only a few months. MKX and Injustice 2 died in less than a year, while DoA5 had a strong online player base for almost a decade.

???

Banktsubo when?

>no Darth Bayman costume
booo fuck this

all of the costumes suck in this game, guy and girl alike

Attached: 06c79d93821bfba1569cc1e936a3ee0e.png (502x895, 700K)

Paizuri is my fetish

Attached: Paizuriman3.png (1283x630, 1.13M)

POST SOME FUCKING WEBMS SO I CAN TOUCH MY WILLY YOU FUCKS

Who cares, least NRS games are respected, no one respects trashy ass DOA, this game is seen as a hentai series not a legit fighter lol

hello 2004

Actually in recent years DoA has gotten quite a bit of traction in the FGC. A lot of people put DoA5 up there with Tekken 7.

That's still true today.

have fun when the PS5 comes out

>NRS games are respected

Attached: 1544682323824.png (128x128, 24K)

NiCO is FUN

yeah nah. I've got no horse in this race but there are definitely more people playing MKX online than DOA5

Still true to this day honestly. Most Mid to High-tier players all still play fighting games on console. Most people who "play" them on PC don't actually play them. In the cases of BB and GG they only buy it for the story and dont actually play the game, in all other cases they play it for a week and drop it, case and point being DBFZ which died on PC after only a week.

I don't have a console so no, too bad I want to play as NiCO since I like her electricity gimmicks.

NRS game players are the laughing stock of the FGC since they play baby mode fighters. The fuck are you on about?

Hahahahahahahaha, with a MAN running the FGC? Not likely toots. DOA is like some girl wearing a miniskirt in an office, no one will take her seriously, no one! Hahahahahahahahaha

DOA is the laughing stock, they won't even allow your shit at EVO because DOA is such a damn joke lmfao

Attached: WJDu2B4.png (919x673, 828K)

>Your save data from this demo will not be transferred to the full version of the game.
Lame

Does honkers have an original fighting style this time?

does anyone has the honoka bouncy webm from yesterday?

im at work, but I left the demo downloading.

what year is it

how is nyotengu?

>MKX has more players than DoA5
>Most of whom are casuals who only play the game once on a blue moon and just spam Scorpions teleport and Sub-Zero's slide
>Get butt mad when they lose and dont pick up the game again until the next blue moon

If we are talking about in general, then yes MK is more popular with casuals and normies but on the competitive scene with people who actually play these games, DoA has more players.

Attached: Shiki Chibi.jpg (836x760, 57K)

>EVO
>""""""core values"""""
Well yea no shit. Wiz hates tits, its why he didn't let Skullgirls be at EVO when it was new and hot.

you forgot that lots of people buy MK for the story mode and dont play online.

see

how is a hentai game competitive lmao

i meant more people playing the game online and playing the game in tournaments, not just sales
>but on the competitive scene with people who actually play these games, DoA has more players.
definitely not

yeah but what year is it

What happened to Honkers' tits?

Attached: 1536086504593.jpg (236x223, 10K)

>source: my ass
my anecdotal evidence (which is as good as yours) is that I always find people in all the fighting games I play

>come into thread for cute honoka imagery
>just spastics crying about who plays their dead games more
cool

BAHAHAHAHAHA

She fall in love for Ryu.

Is it free or do you have to pre order or have some special account outside of PSN?

>liking Dcups means your a pedo

Seems like the tumor is inoperable.

You need PS+

I think I do. I've never played any games in the series so I'd like to try it

Maybe he was thinking of marie rose?

The level of difference between Nico's animations and Diego's is literally Soul VS Soulless

Do you guys think it'll be worth buying on release? As someone who's never played DOA I don't know what to expect besides it being a new fighting game

Bump

It's just tits and combos. Nothing special

>tits

Attached: 1529890438227.png (802x523, 783K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=7YtpnRXA7oY
The voice acting is atrocious but there is a 2B spoiler at 0:12 so it might be good

So schoolgirl Honkers has good blow and speed huh...

yeah where are the ultra faggot costumes to psyche out your opponent, shit game

Story mode is out already?

In the Deluxe Edition
gamecity.ne.jp/doa6/news190222a.html

Demo seems okay but I'm not blown away by the game. There is just something a bit basic about it.

Man, the net code is really good.

I just played with a Japanese guy and had no lag whatsoever. The stages are pretty cool too. That Japanese garden looked really nice.

The demo is a genuine surprise. Although I’m disappointed that lobbies aren’t available until full game.

On release? No. There's a free version, play that before you decide. Hell, if you're on PC they'll probably crack it day 1

Yes. People bought street fighter V on release and that was broken as fuck.

This demo seems confident. And the netcode is impressive.

>People bought street fighter V on release and that was broken as fuck.
SF is 100x a bigger brand than DoA, and that game still sold poorly. That isn't exactly a great one to bring up to inspire confidence in a smaller series that has had rocky marketing.

That’s my point. SF is a bigger series and they churned out a turd.

training mode while waiting for throwdowns past hour. netcode is still trash but i finally get to play as eliot so i'm having fun (not that i didn't have fun with the beta last month as ayane is my 2nd main). from a graphic design standpoint the UI is great. just wish there was more attention to detail/polish - like saving the training mode settings after you come back from a throw down, and absolutely worst of all - DEFAULT THE SELECTION TO 'SEARCH FOR OPPONENT' OR 'EXIT' after you run out of rematches (or if the opponent declines), in any sensible UI you should be able to just press X to get where you want to go, not have the highlight be defaulted over a greyed out selection

I don't see how any of that would be a positive for DoA's playerbase. SFV was a turd that people didn't buy on release, DoA5 after being on the shelves for ages only sold 1.5 million. With the bad marketing DoA6 has had it is unlikely to be particularly active.

>I’m too impatient to navigate menus.

it isn't about being impatient or not, why place a highlight over an item that's grayed out? that's just plain lazy UI design

I’m not talking about sales figures.

who this?

>I’m not talking about sales figures.
>People bought street fighter V on release
And initial sales is directly related to initial playerbase.

I’m talking about the quality of the game.

Idiot.

Costume selection is pretty terrible.

First 3 are unique, then you get like 9 additional costumes which are literally just color swaps. Not impressed, though guaranteed we're getting another $5,000 worth of costume DLC.

Also NiCO is cute! CUTE

not playable in the demo unfortunately. She and Phase-4 are locked out

The person Honoka's model was based on.

And you were literally talking about sales as well. Your example of this other game was bad and still sold is not only wrong but doesn't actually help your case. DoA6 is unlikely to do that well and get many players. This is because of the terrible marketing and being a smaller series. The quality of the game is hit or miss, especially cause it is missing modes like tag.

The season pass is supposed to have 60 costumes or something.

Tag was broke anyways.

Good riddance to that shit.

>another $5,000 worth of costume DLC
>$5,000
the fuck?

Honoka and Marie Rose are super unappealing.

Why does every game need tag to be better

wait
hold the fuck up

DOA6 doesn't have Tag Team mode?

Nico's idle stance is chuuni as fuck.

I like it.

Thankfully no.

Tag combos are fun, and more content is always a positive. Lacking mode from the last game, without good replacements is always a negative.

Yeah they said it was out around reveal and haven't gone back on it since.

Not at launch.

They're probably going to put it as DLC and jew us out for it.

>No Bass and Tina matches anymore

WHAT THE FUCK

Did they nerf honker's honker? and the director sounds like absolute twat, so nope

>tag combos are fun

You almost had me. You sneaky butt.

Attached: DOA.webm (606x778, 2.96M)

You lied,
I don't have PS plus anymore but I can play the demo.

ABUNAI

How do you get the little mini-cinematic where it shows the character up close getting punched and bloody bruised?

So you can only practice in training?

People paid $60 to play the Classic WoW demo for a few days.

wew lad

>Nyo locked off
GODDAMMIT
W H Y

Anyone know if 6 will have a free to play version like 5 had?

>also my main dude Leon isn't in the game

This is the main thing why I don't want to buy it. I mostly play with Ayane, but Leon is my second favorite. I don't understand why they took him out.

Bird Mommy isn't some cheap hookup

She requires refined tastes and is expensive. If you want her, you have to pre-order the game for $60

Attached: DOAX-VenusVacation_180802_122915.jpg (1920x1080, 400K)

She's literally the biggest whore in the game, fuck off with that shit
She'd lick cum off the streets just for the hell of it

Attached: 1674537890.jpg (632x470, 63K)

>I don't understand why they took him out.
Because bringing back every characters for every new iterations of a fighting game inflates the development cost as the roster gets bigger and bigger and the graphics become more and more expensive.

Marie bros...

Attached: DEAD OR ALIVE 6 Online Beta Test_20190222122843.jpg (1920x1080, 364K)

Attached: 1550790152953.jpg (292x352, 11K)