E3 won't be the same without Sony

E3 won't be the same without Sony.
youtube.com/watch?v=gcSsy9Pc4w8

Attached: flute.png (633x479, 580K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qFbYrN1bPJg
youtu.be/ljS3DcdijB8?t=650
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Honestly I will miss them. Their shows can hilarious like last year or be genuinely great like that time they did a triple reveal of FF7 remake, Shenmue 3 and Last Guardian. Yes people are much more skeptical of these games now but at the time it was hype as fuck.

Oh no doubt. I'm actually still looking forward to Shenmue 3, but the fact we still haven't seen gameplay is worrying (we're getting some next month though)

Good. Their last two E3 were terrible. They should start making AAA IP's that doesn't revolve around a third person over the shoulders view with the characters walking at a straight line.

Good fucking riddance. Japtrash.

You mean like Spider-Man and Dreams?

user, Sony doesn't exist anymore. They're Sóyny now. Just let go.

the only things that interest me this year is, new microsoft console, intellivision showing their new games, Metroid Prime.

everything else is a wash

Attached: 100 percent fam.jpg (230x164, 13K)

But without Sony there is no competitor to Nintendo since Xbots are non-existent.

Good. Their last show was an embarrassment, and they’re better off not attending if they’ll end up pulling off that stunt again.

>Metroid Prime
>this year
user...

Sony was garbage last year, all they had was some blazing faggot talking to his friends about the games. Microsoft was pretty much all trailers, and that’s what we’re there to see.

Sony doesn’t have anything to show, their console isn’t ready and they’re pushing the new games to release with the new console.

If we're lucky, the PS5 will fail and bring Sony back to earth. Nintendo learned their lesson with Wii Us failure and are on a better way, for now.

I don't even care for Sony but they seem to bring most of the heavy show-stoppers every year. With Nintendo long out of the race it's just going to be MS showing off three days worth of multiplats.

Attached: 1538301409657.png (507x2141, 1.15M)

PC Gaming Show will be the winner in 2019.

Attached: 13D57315-2537-47B1-BB33-2302E5679D15.png (1136x640, 781K)

Im looking forward to Xbox to see all games on pc, the pc show for all games on pc
Nintendo cos I like nintendo
Ubisoft for the weird stuff and cos they deliver some crazy surprises
Devolver digital for th nonsense.

I'll still watch it, Sony's conference was always something to look forward to but they have been pretty disappointing these last few years. There's still plenty of big names presenting with at least some potential.

youtube.com/watch?v=qFbYrN1bPJg

Were you there? Were you there when gaming was changed forever and magic became reality with the Wonderbook?

PC gaming show was unironically the best because it had that shark game that looks like a sequel to Jaws Unleashed.

Attached: glad.png (497x732, 531K)

Fuck you goddamn whore, I know what you fucking did Mark, look at the window to your left you goddamn cunt.

>sony shit
no thanks
youtu.be/ljS3DcdijB8?t=650

Attached: xQzkar8.gif (162x227, 566K)

Post the creepy duck webm. You know the one.

Here, let me fill the gap for you

>HIGHLIGHT REEL OF GAMES THAT ARE ALREADY OUT
>CARS
>NEW PERIPHERAL WE'RE TRYING TO SHILL
>SPORTS AND HOW NEW PERIPHERAL MAKES PLAYING SPORTS """FUN"""
>INDIE TRASH
>A NAUGHTY DOG GAME
>ONE EXCLUSIVE