Guys, i've really tried having fun with a battle royale for once...

Guys, i've really tried having fun with a battle royale for once, but i played like three matches and it was running around the map the whole time and getting killed after 20 minutes.

God dammit i hate battle royales even more now.
How can you guys enjoy these kind of games??

Attached: apex.jpg (1600x900, 248K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m4ZApBVNKJQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

git gud.

stop being a fucking casual

stop dropping in unpopulated areas
drop where you think the most people will go and then run towards gunshots after the initial skirmishes

Attached: 1550781883873.jpg (1200x682, 87K)

Play with a squad
Make calculated risks
Correctly decide where to position
Eat ass

its so fucking simple. how can you suck at it?

Imagine sucking at a genre that literal ten year olds can grasp, it's mobas allover again.

all you have to do is wait, find an empty building and hide until the circle moves.

Don't bother with BR garbage.

>fps always been my main genre of vidya
>tried playing several meme royale games but just can't stomach the formula
>mfw this goddamn fps drought since 2017
Please fucking end this trend already.

Attached: 1344162763612.jpg (224x217, 7K)

Battle Royale games are complete trash.

Attached: 20190216205335_1.jpg (209x477, 19K)

Completely agree. So much down time there's no way to make it fun to me.

God damn it yes. All the half assed cash grabs are nauseating.

ITT: noobs who can't git gud

Attached: 1521827358410.jpg (1600x900, 280K)

they run around doing nothing so they can have time to "chat". i know, it's gay as fuck.

Uninstall the game I don't want you in my squad shitter

my squads are so shit they just rush in and die right away. gotta play this game slow senpai.

You won't get better if you play slow. As soon as you get 2 decent weapons and armor, you should start seeking out fights and concentrate on winning them. The more you fight, the better you get at the game.

>week poster
>having the audacity to call somebody noob

Who let you out of your cage

Battle royales are popular with children because they can't afford real games or simply don't have the know-how for emulation

*weeb

i just toss nades to weaken armor then fire away. most of the time my idiot team runs in as soon as they see someone and die 3v1

Stop playing shit games. Especially EA shit.

you should have played quake champions and now all there is down the road is casual CoD type shooters

Keep dropping into hot zones until you don't suck.

Fucking this, I actually have more fun and success with random madman that run arround like rabbid dogs or when my guys are drunk and say fuck it.
When my guys are serious about this game they still play it like pubg, and play hide and seek with useles sniping sessions for 20 minutes, just to get curbstomped by the last or second to last team through a proper flanked assault.

What the fuck happened in 2017 because im a fps fan and I haven't had shit since 2007

People barely talk in this game, the pinging system being ridiculously effective at pointing objects/locations/enemies also saves a lot of hassle.

>week

Attached: 1546875343037.jpg (1015x777, 117K)

Thank god. I thought it was another term spouted by NEETs trying to cope about people with jobs.

>How can you guys enjoy these kind of games??
Drop ASAP, find a gun and kill as many as you can or kung fu spam jumping kick.

If you play smart and slow you're just wasting your time.

i was talking more about br's in general. you do make a good point.

Cope

Wtf, I thought this was bannable

This is me as well but I actually enjoy Apex. It's the first FPS I feel like I'd actually want to devote serious time into since probably BF4.

This, like with PUBG if you wanted to have fun you'd drop at school or Polschinsky. Here you have to drop at Market, Skull Town or Bunker.

You don’t have to like games that are mega popular. People have diffferent taste. Play something you actually enjoy and stop complaining on the internet about everything

Siege and Titanfall 2? CS:GO? Quake?

Its not just boring with the downtime, its also not being able to adequately practice at the game since when you die its back to the queue for even more downtime.

Hello fellow old fag. It's not bannable anymore.

dude just go play Ttian fall 2 then

>CS:GO
Not in this time, user. Game is full of kiddies that just copy what streamers do most.
>TF|2
It warms my heart that the playercount essentially doubled on PC since Apex released.

DROP
RIGHT
AWAY

I have no idea what downtime you're talking about, there's only downtime fi you want there to be downtime. You're in control of your character faggot, run to where the fighting is.

For real? I'm thinking of getting it but I have some reservations, I've just gotten in to learning Apex and Siege, and I was scared TF2s playerbase might drop pretty soon and make my purchase pointless. Also I love all the movement and infantry weapons pilots have, but I hate titans and apparently towards the end of the game it just become a battle of titans, which would fucking suck for me.

You can't. Battle Royale games are pretty fucking terrible. There is no real strategy, it's just hoping you get a team which doesn't run into bullets like retards.

I wish they would make game modes. Imagine a 30 vs 30 big team capture the flag with vehicles. Or a 50 vs 10 hunted president mode.

BR is fucking lame as fuck and I hope the genre dies quickly.

>first few hours were fun
>now feel nothing when I play it
>only play because friends want me to play

Attached: 1550606398798.png (699x472, 569K)

You’re camping too much or are just bad. I get 6+ kills per match, you see a lot of action if you just shift around the map.

Yeah well if you don't like Titans then it's definitely not for you, since on average only the first quarter of a match is without Titans.
But if you can find a key at 15-20$ then give it a try tho, i was skeptical of titans myself but then I grown to love them since every titan has a unique set of moves and are fairly balanced.
Make into account that when I said it doubled, it went from ~2000 to ~4000 on weekend days.

Pretty subjective. As for strategy, if you establish yourself early on as any good then people will follow you, failing that get some friends mate. Team games are always a gamble.

>ape x niggers

That's a surefire way to die in 3 minutes.

Oh yeah and also learn to FAST

get into fights

>all the saltines ITT who expect to have the same win:loss ratio in BR that they do in every other FPS genre, where you get handed a victory just for trying long enough

you guys should re-read your posts, you look pathetic

I know right?
Damn those week posters and damn their week propaganda
Only thing worse than week posters are month posters

theres people in this thread that never won.. yikes!

Wait till you face a dayposter

This is funny to me because apex has been the easiest battle royale so far. Blackout or pubg would destroy these fools.

and you would be eaten alive in Titanfall 2 what's your point?

Nice strawman. TF2 isnt a battle royale retard learn how to read.

>oh yeah well you're not good at (insert completely different genre)
Nice argument.

>and it was running around the map the whole time and getting killed after 20 minutes.
t. never played Apex

I find it pretty easy but I think it's because it has more of a focus on traditional FPS skills than most BRs, and I'm good at that stuff. I'd bet there are people who can win PUBG games just through good looting strategy or luck who couldn't do it in Apex.

Actually for me it's the other way around. At least in Apex you don't get sniped across the map so it's easier to face your enemy.

>I hide like in PUBG so it is hide and seek garbage
>it is the games fault for me being a coward with no aim
try playing it like a normal shooter and steamroll all those shitters with 8+ kills.
Oh I forgot: you are a shitter lmao

Attached: apex.jpg (1920x1080, 355K)

no it's totally possible to do that. I tried to do a solo-pacifist win. Spent ~20 minutes running and hiding, ended up dying to 2nd last squad.
The real issue is that he's ruining his own fun and then complaining about it lol

Sort of the same here and I can’t put my finger on it.

I was really impressed at first, I’m about level 30 and I’m already slowly losing interest. Plus now it’s been out a little bit all the retards are playing so I can’t play without muh squad.

>Phone poster calling out "weeks"
Fuck off.

br is not for everyone
I didn' enjoy the others br nonetheless
>pubg=filled with hackers
>fortnite=too casual
but apex is like a battlefield br mode with some rpg elements that aren't op like Overwatch so I kinda enjoy it.

Attached: 1540397213123.jpg (300x250, 21K)

>no it's totally possible to do that.
I know but it is like crying that a single player is too easy while playing on easy settings
>The real issue is that he's ruining his own fun and then complaining about it lol

lmao fucking autopost
>The real issue is that he's ruining his own fun and then complaining about it lol
OP confirmed a faggot

don't forget
>pubg = hide and seek simulator
>fortnite = autistic tower building simulator

Kinda, PUBG actually has the harder gunplay since guns kick like mules
But it also has shorter ttk so you need to watch your positioning and tactics a whole lot
You can get pretty far in Apex just by rushing people

>How to be a pussy and not have fun 101

>That feel when people are too dumb to seek cover when I throw down my artillery as Maui
>Hearing all those shields break and then having the entire squad wipe out
It's rare to find these types of inbred, but man, is it satisfying to take them down.

Also, I've had more success actively seeking a fight than hanging back and hiding. Sure we drop in a low population area at first, but that's the only real "downtime" my friends and I have before following where the gunshots are coming from.

i am enjoying battlerite royale because it takes 10 seconds to fight someone and you actually see him the whole time instead of getting shot twice from behind a window and dying without being able to do anything like in all BR fps.

I think BRs are the gaming trend where I finally got too old and lost touch with whats hip.

theyre literally lowest common denominator trash for the average bumfuck idiot who can barely manage to breathe

I don't really disagree with that. I think the whole sniping issue in PUBG etc. is intertwined with the looting situation anyway. Apex's fights are usually relatively close range with somewhat even gear so it comes down to aim, recoil control, and movement skills, the really traditional FPS stuff that goes all the way back to Quake.

>won in 17 minutes
Damn were you still on round 4 or 5?

learn to point at things and click

Do you still start without all skills unlocked in that game? That put me off the most, feels like they just put that in because BR must have random start and looting so we must do that too

How else are you supposed to get better

>playing to win is the most boring way to play

so you're saying the game is shit

happens when you have people like OP in the round being a coward waiting for the last 2 squads

I just drop somewhere populated and fight immediately and pick every fight I see. Obviously I'd rather play a deathmatch but none of my friends will anymore.

My buddy only wants to play this anymore. It's fun, and we're getting a lot better, getting at least one win a night, but I'm getting burnt out on it. Like, I just don't care anymore, you know?

The retard weebs missed my correction and try to be grammar nazis in order to cope with their existence

Typical

still better than spending 20 minutes looting up and dying to the first guy you see anyway then
what is your point user?
nah this does happen to me too sometimes, usually because no one goes where I thought they would
>I didn' enjoy the others br nonetheless
same here user, never got into fortnite or pubg but i've got 8 wins in apex so far with only 70 games played, it's feels a lot more casual and faster games

Attached: er9uwjk.jpg (1920x1080, 278K)

I had a 12 min win once
We didn't even have that many kills between us, maybe 12, everyone killed each other instead

>Soon

Attached: doom-eternal.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

yeah you start with 2.i think they tweaked the drop rate slightly. i honestly don't dislike it too much.
the only thing that put me off is that there are too many characters and most of the times i don't know what am i fighting against.

i did played quake champions

but bethesda threw it under the buss because it was only slightly successful instead of a massive hit like they wanted

Respawn already had a good Grunt minion system with Titanfall why tf didn't they use it for Apex. The items should have dropped from them so that you're less bored looting & there's more gun noise drawing people closer.

Last win we had 8 squad kills.

That's pretty much exactly what Apex is like as well, and what makes it a much better game than other BRs. When I die it's almost always because I fucked up in a pretty even fight, and if not that it's simply because I was outnumbered or got flanked. I can't recall ever dying to somebody I didn't see.

become a zoomer

Quite the opposite.

God damn that was a god tier multiplayer, awesome and bast item/skins/etc and everything was through gameplay.

Who will do distribution for the game?

Gunz was a lot of fun back then.

Not him, but playing it like a normal shooter and dropping hot is just going to send your ass to the main menu most of the time if you don't find a peacekeeper or spitfire within seconds

Not saying you should drop in the absolute deadzones either but still

>playing for fun is the most fun way to play
is what I'm actually saying, better luck next time

BR games are for the hyper autistic zoomers to practice shooting up their friends in class. You're probably too old to get it OP.

>lifeline
into the trash it goes. how anyone can play that mongrel without feeling bad about themselves I will never understand.

ok so shilling aside how does apex stack up against warframe?
free third person space robot games might be its own genre

Attached: 1541796416872.png (470x470, 237K)

I know this is bait but despite what you see in your echo chambers most people arent actually racists

Fuck, I miss gunz so much. Although nowadays I don't think my wrists would survive.

I'd rather die in the dropzone than running around for 20 minutes doing nothing
We also always run to the nearest fight.

Attached: mp_rr_canyonlands_64k_x_64k0091.jpg (1920x1080, 362K)

If you exclusively play to drop hot and get in firefights, which technically is sub optimal in this game, why aren't you just playing something like TF2 or BLOPS4?

because BLOPS is shit and TF2 is dead

i don't know how people can play passive this game, its just a loot simulator where you die being scared

you gotta go balls deep, run after people and gunshots

if you die who gives a fuck, its not like it takes long to queue

Stop slowdropping. You don't have to go to the hotzone, but someone near is usually a decent starter spot so you get time to loot but also get to fight pretty soon.

her passive that shortens the healing item usage times is really helpful, but not enough for me to switch from pathfinder and his cuhrazy movement potential

It's got nothing to do with racism. I genuinely think that bangladore is the best designed character in the game (even though some of her lines are cringy as fuck)
The problem is that lifeline is unacceptably ugly, always doing that limpy hand peace sign and annoying quotes/voice. I can't imagine anyone playing her for her character but instead her busted abilities and wonky hitbox.

Warframe is a looter shooter and it's easily the worst one out there, including Anthem.

Bangalore pretty much sounds like someone who just discovered /k/

T E T R I S 9 9

i dont even know what anthem is but if you can get past the timegating and repetitive structure warframes actually an alright game
even has decent lore

Attached: 1533000370774.png (1234x1255, 336K)

>sub-optimal
>letting other people loot the map for you
>killing them and taking their shit
>being an unstoppable force because you've looted multiple players and thus looted ~1000M squared
>sub-optimal

git gud

How do you go faster/furthur when dropping? Sometimes it seems like I dropped at the same time as another squad and they will just go zooming past me and get to the same location way more effectively. There doesnt seem to be a speed indicator like blops or a way to go slow/furthur faster/closer like in fortnite or pubg.

Tl;dr what the fuck is the secret to a good drop in this game?

Idk characters are all constantly talking its annoying as fuck no matter who it is, I've just learned to tune all the voice acting out. Maybe I'll turn it off if it's in the options.

learn how to slide run and bunny hop

also learn how to drop faster and more accurate

how anyone can tolerate a game with this netcode is beyond me. how anyone can not feel it is also beyond me
also the map is hideous and after the initial drop and gunfights, it has the worst pacing of any br game. 20 teams is far too few.
rancid game. i can't believe the reaction it has gotten.

Because I like the large map and looting aspects of the game

>There doesnt seem to be a speed indicator like blops
There's a huge one on the left side of your screen.

>YAHAHAHAAAAAA MON' TAZDINGO
literally every time someone picks lifeline
ummmm sweety this is a magazine okay?
I'd suggest you take an eye test because there is definitely speed and height gauges on the HUD when you're dropping.
when you fly close to stuff you go into feet thruster mode which can give you a bit of height back, practice chaining those together and you can go pretty far
>mfw

Attached: Scream laugh.png (280x324, 111K)

He's talking about dropping from the ship at the start

also
youtube.com/watch?v=m4ZApBVNKJQ

You git gud faggots will try to jack off to yourselves any chance you get

I like to drop just outside the hotzone and follow the gunfights in order to ambush

Eat shit fuckface

my connection feels just fine mate, no lag at all.

Learn how to read

Gunz wasn't a battle royale, at least not back then

Sure but you have more fun in the long run.

I'm not the faggot that implied the best way to play the game is "sub-optimal". "git gud" is the only response acceptable to such retardation.

The unpredictability of a BR game makes it more interesting than a traditional TDM or team objective FPS. I'm forced to use varied weapons and fight in random unexpected locations and situations. I also like that every player starts the game on a completely level playing field, there are no weapon unlocks or anything.

oh well just drag down, you have a speed bar on the left, go to 145, dirft back up til you hit 130, go to 140

if you are hot dropping near by, just drag down at max speed

shits fun af. its like free for all, team deathmatch, and looting for gear all at once :)

>game expected to be a failure gets 25 million players in 1 week
>woah it's a little laggy, shit game.

lol why are people who pay vidya often so inherently ignorant?

the server begs to differ

Attached: Network-Lag.jpg (1600x900, 101K)

oh well, im the one playing, and i have no issue with it. it's not noticeable. i suppose it's a good thing i'm not a server.

Speed indicator is on your left while dropping
You want to do a sort of "wave" motion when trying to cover long distances.
Go down to pick up speed, back up to maximize length, back down when your speed drops to 135, back up when it reach's 145.
You can move ~1000m 2D using that tactic.

this wasn't an issue at all until reddit brought it up from a german guy who actually did the work

now that you read it/watched it, you have something to cling on to nitpick

though they do have to fix it

This is all I needed thank you.

No, "Git gud" is what you say in order to feed your unwarranted superiority complex

Neutral drops are optimal, people that play this way pick stragglers like you off from their teeth

lol, I've looted better gear off the people who hotdrop beside my squad than I've looted off you neutral droppers
Your unmodded r-99 doesn't stand a chance against my full purple peacekeeper.

how is it nitpick when a product has historically-bad netcode that is 100% noticeable. one of those "click this as fast as you can" sites aggregated the reaction time of its users and it was something like 200ms.
the ridiculous view bob that is way out-of-line with the sprint speed is a nitpick. personally, i hate it. the worst netcode is not a nitpick.

you're not dancing enough.
try DABBING. it's fun.
if you don't know how to DAB, or FLOSS, just pay for it with your mom's cwedit cawd.

Depends where you drop. I usually beeline for Skulltown because I like early game action, but some of my friends like to go Swamps and we can usually get pretty stacked there while running into very little opposition.

It does lead to annoying situations where you swear you're behind cover or got away, because you see it on your screen, but latency doesn't update that, so you get shot because you're still visible on opponents screens

I got shot through a boulder once, and this was the only reason I could think of

because again, nobody noticed it until a german youtuber brought it up like a week or two later

but now you have some ammo so you are bringing it up

>Everyone must like what I like and hate what I hate
Grow up.

me on the right

such a ridiculous statement
i noticed it right off the rip. again, it is shocking to me that even in this thread people are claiming to not notice it. if that's not a lie, these are people who have never played a multiplayer game, let alone an fps

Might not seem impressive individually, but having a third teammate that's good at distracting and landing chip damage can actually be kinda valuable in my experience

again, I would take you more seriously if you didn't bring up the exact graph that youtuber used in his findings which was then copy and pasted on every news site and then eventually here and brought up as a problem and post your own example

but for most poeple the game feels fine, otherwise there would be massive shitstorm about it on reddit and origin/discord about it

Nobody sucks at mobas, if you think that's why people shit on them you are utterly delusional. They're just an absolute garbage form of rts for people who should be playing jrpgs or some other "Whoa so crazy" garbage for preteens

VOICE LINE TIER LIST

God Tier:
Caustic, Pathfinder, Bloodhound

Acceptable Tier:
Bangalore (for non-/k/ autists), Gibraltar

Shit Tier:
Lifeline, Bangalore (for /k/ autists), Wraith, Mirage

stop being bad?
i don't know what you want me to tell you, if you're actively avoiding people you're not going to have fun

so much this. Sometimes your pathfinder has to grapple on the other side of a squad to pressure/panic them, as long as your squad cleans up is all that matters.

God forbid something other than Team Deathmatch takes the spotlight like it's had for 20 fucking years

>playing with a stacc of friends
>past couple games we played carefully and still got rekt about five minutes in
>our jumpmaster (the Caustic) decides to YOLO that shit and drop the split second it was possible and speed straight downward towards the marked hot zone
>mfw he screams PREPARE FOR CERTAIN DEATH

Attached: IMG_8485.png (1322x940, 636K)

>hate titans
Your one dirty casul aint you..
Other than the titans its pretty much call of doty

>Wraith
Take that back you fucking fuck

I really dont like battleroyals but this game plays very well
Fucking hate having to take 3 minutes to get into a game and land. I just want to kill people or slide around

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT IF YOU DON'T RAMBO AND ENGAGE FIGHTS EVERY SINGLE MINUTE OF THE GAMEPLAY, YOU MIGHT AS WELL UNINSTALL BECAUSE YOU'RE A BORING CASUL RETARD

Attached: 1422912969708.jpg (640x480, 67K)

Swap Wraith and Caustic, she might be angsty, but caustic reminds me of the cringey fucker from Hatred

Then swap Mirage and Bangalore, everything else is fine

This is bullshit. I play Apex almost every day, and I've experienced shit server performance every single time I've played.

I feel you bro
But sadly it's what bring in the cash and they are free so they're available to everyone. Companies only see this as a ez way to make money
This is the age of royals and it fucking sucks

I never played any of the newer call of duty's, but I played Titanfall 1 during a free weekend and absolutely loved the movement, wall running, climing etc. Titans are just big clunky robots and they never grew on me. I don't think they require a huge amount of skill either, so I'm not sure how it makes me a casual, and if you don't like cod but you think Titanfall 2 is just cod with titans, you can't like the game that much to begin with.

>wraith
>barely talks at all
>when she does it short, to the point, and quiet

Should be in S+ tier all by herself. The only character I dont have to tune out.

thats srsly weird. i only get bad servers maybe 1 out of every 10 games? and it only lasts a few seconds maybe at the start.

>Nobody sucks at mobas

Attached: 1469997130242.png (285x286, 24K)

Well no, it's not bullshit, because I haven't personally experienced that. I'm not gonna tell you that you haven't, but I haven't.

>Bangalore (for non-/k/ autists)
I'm a complete /k/ autist and I love her dialog. It's hilarious and I don't for a moment think Respawn were taking themselves seriously when they wrote it.

If you've never felt the game slow down or start stutter, or if you've never been disconnected back to the home screen, then you must not play much. Happens at least 3 times a night to me and my squad.

That would be fine, if the load times weren't so fucking horrible.
>Stand around in main screen waiting for 40 seconds
>Select character for 40 seconds
>See who's champion for 10 seconds
>Fly/drop for 30 seconds
Die instantly and start all over again.

>Someone else whose seen/played this game
Ayy
Bluejay a cute

I suppose it was a little hyperbole, I've certainly been disconnected and had the game freeze, I've had lag here and there, but I could count on one hand the number of games that have felt laggy, and I pinned it down to my own connection because of that. I think I'm level 58, PS4.

Anyone here who's new/sucks wanna play? I'm okay so I might be able to carry you a little bit but don't expect much. From western Yurop.

Get gud you fucking scrub.

I haven't really noticed many server issues, biggest one that happened to me is when my squad were still dropping at the start and the server lagged and we lost all our momentum mid-air and fell down
my game does crash every couple of hours though

They’re popular because they’re free and kids who have nothing better to do after school can play them nonstop to kill time. They are essentially an electronic babysitter for middle school and high school kids

If you’re an actual adult who still plays vidya I couldn’t imagine a bigger waste of your time. Go buy a game with actual substance.

Caustist is chuuni as fuck. I love it
Wraith however is just unironic edge

>>mfw he screams PREPARE FOR CERTAIN DEATH

Well he's not wrong.

Attached: asian cat face Enakorin.jpg (1080x809, 98K)

Also a surefire way of getting better

Mirage has the best voice lines by far in the game
Caustic is absolutely awful. I won't even play as him because I fucking can't stop cringing whenever he opens his mouth.

Drop neutral, follow gun noise

Dropping hot or cold is a time waster on opposite ends of the spectrum

Mirage is fucking cringe, what are you 15?

Acquire skill

then if you didn't die instantly you run around for 20 minutes get into 1 gun fight and either die because your out geared and you have retard teammates or you win it and back to running for another 10 minutes

battle royale is a horrible gamemode large scale CSGO has done it the best but CSGO has fucking horrible gameplay.

>Siege after Operation Skull Rain

Why do you hurt me like this user.
I thought the age of good competitive shooters with no bullshit was back and then they drove the entire formula into a fucking wall and populated the servers with kids and russians

Attached: 1481049512162.jpg (322x407, 45K)

Mirage is literally just /tfg/ memes spit through an awful reddit filter.
Caustic is based as fuck, makes me wish this game had a japanese dub just for the absurd amounts of glorious chuuni and stupid futaba memes that'd result in.

Attached: 1480295639954.png (600x955, 316K)

Play some games safely and some games run and gun, you gotta know the terrain and think tactically, but also get better at shooting since none of the weapons are hitscan

>When you match up with two levels 5s that goes for the hot stop.

I hate newfags so god damn much. Why would you make it harder on yourself when youre just getting started?

>Mirage has the best voice lines by far in the game
Fucking sloppy, oily noodle-haired faggot with his cringe voice lines. Out of all the fugly characters in Apex Legends, he is without a doubt the absolute worst.

Attached: 1502179117785.jpg (600x600, 37K)

We don't, we're just paid to say it's good.

A weeb with shit taste, well I'll be

It works great because it favors the shooter so the shooting feels and is constant, only when you turn tail and run do you get gunned down like the coward you are because if the enemy sees you get hit, you get hit no matter if you are in cover yourself.

So just go super aggressive at this point until they increase the tick rate if they ever do it

Has Apex really revived Titanfall 2 on PC? I don't want to re-download it and find out it's a meme

I play this game to fucking slay not to win. BRs are about ruining the game for others not about winning.

Loot quicker. Search for fights and stop looting as much after you leave the drop area. You'll find more loot killing people than just looting buildings.

As my robo friend said: it's really fun when you win it

This
>no complaints at all about the netcode
>video comes out
>wow I miss because of the netcode
no you miss because you're garbage

Listen to this OP
Jump out the dropship at about the middle, do a quick 360 to see where the trails are, then go to one of the untouched buildings close by to loot up then get to killing/being killed.
Remember that unless you get fucked by Mozambique rng you do have a chance of killing anyone.

Actually, let me rephrase that.
Mirage is literally Titanfall 2's subreddit made a fucking character. If you enjoy or relate to him in any level, just know you're a slow piece of shit and you'll never win a match because your kit is by pure design the second worst in the entire game, even the gay fatass is more useful and way less obnoxious than your carried ass will ever be.

Attached: 1507489010009.png (720x720, 442K)

To be honest I only started playing less than a week ago, but I really like all the mechanics it has, doesn't feel like any FPS I've ever played.

The problem is him spamming bamboozle every fucking time he uses his clone.
>friend uses it on cooldown
>b-b-bam z-zooz b-bazo uhh you got fooled
>bamboozle!
>she got bamboozled
>bamboozle!
>bamboozling
>b-b-bam z-zooz b-bazo uhh you got fooled
i want to die

I don't like Mirage's voice lines, I agree they're annoying and gay but I have been tricked by his holograms a few times

>most fun way to play this genre is the least likely way to win and rewards you with more loading/matchmaking time than actual gameplay
wow

every time I hear lifeline talk the first thing that comes to mind is that 90s scam psychic ms cleo

"CAAAL ME LAAATEAAAH"

>see mozambique
>"MOZAMBIQUE HERE!"

every time :)

Okay, well I main Lifeline, not Mirage, champ. I'm just saying he's more entertain than Austic. That said, you can shit on Mirage all you want, but he will always be superior to Wraith.

>entire team has purple armor
>spot white body/head armor constantly

I play him simply for his main ability, it's quite useful. The rest of his kit is fucking terrible though.

This, I think I've heard maybe 1 line that constitutes as edgy, and it was something along the lines if "I've seen every path, they all lead to the same place" which is pretty mild, even. I'd say Caustic is way edgier, but I like the delivery of his lines. They're the only two characters I can really stand. Mirage and Pathfinder are the worst redditshit.

>Mirage
>Superior to Wraith
So mirage, the guy who's ult and passive are completely useless, is better than the character who all of the top streamers play, who can turn invincible, know when she's being aimed at and make a portal? The tier list is simple:

S tier
>Bangalore
>Lifeline

A tier
>Wraith
>Bloodhound

B tier
>Pathfinder

C tier
>Mirage

Dogshit tier
>Caustic
>Gibraltar

They should normalize the hitboxes on characters to Lifeline level, playing the fat fucks is a death sentence.

>spend 20m not seeing a fight
>complain about it
>get option to ensure fight
>complain about it

wraith should really be S tier

I get that people think she's an edgy la creatura that attracts 13 year old boys to play her but that passive + tactical combo is game-breaking. It's a character you can't get ambushed with.

I did debate whether she should be S tier or not, and it's not out of the question.

Streamers play Wraith because she's easier to lone wolf with, and streamers don't give a fuck about team work. Mirage's decoys actually offer a strategical advantage, and his ult, which refills ridiculously fast, is superior to wraithwalk or whatever in every way. For instance, he's actually invisible. You'd have to be blind to not be able to track wraith. She leaves a glowing blue line wherever she goes. Oh, and her ult is completely useless.

>Based Bamboozler in shit tier
He is easily the best character in the game in terms of actual "Character". Him and pathfinder are god tier.

Attached: 1550712712499.gif (200x200, 2.44M)

I like both, but I have used wraith's ult to trick retards into the portal and be blasted by my teammates at the other side

No, this is stupid, Mirage is not invisible, he's actually very visible, just a little harder to see. Wraith on the other hand can actually be invincible, you cannot damage her, even if you can track her. When a Mirage uses his ult, you can not only see him, not only are all of the decoys entirely superfluous, but you can't even use a weapon during this. Could you imagine when I unlocked this guy, ult'd and though yes! I've got the jump on an entire low health team, and I've got a spitfire, just for them to look directly at me and shoot the shit out of me, while I was helpless.

Just to add to this, you can't even fucking cancel it.

wraith is S tier

banga and lifeline are A tier

Siege is still really good despite the poor balance.

Yea Forums has trash taste in FPS games though, any shooter with a bit of depth gets shat in while there’s constant positive threads about shallow as shit shooters like MW2.

It'd be kind of jank to have bullets whizz right through a huge chunk of Caustic/Gibraltar's models but there aren't really any alternatives outside of fucking with HP values

Decoys are just a worse and far dumber version of Bloodhound's ability, his passive is completely worthless and his ult is just a worse version of Wraith's normal ability, since they serve the same purpose (get out of jail free card, except in Wraith's case you can just slide back down into cover and reset the engagement with complete inpunity whereas with the reddit fuck you're just a free target unable to fight back for ten seconds)

How so? To me, Bangs passive is just ridiculous, while Lifeline has an unbreakable shield during revives, uses items faster and revises people faster, has a button to call in purple armor and mastiff/kraber, and a free heal. Wraith's ult lets her down a bit.

>running
Mother fucker, play pathfinder or at least use the balloons and sliding mechanics. I don't think I ever actually "run" unless I'm inside a building.

>Top tryhard streamers play the shitter-bait ""Waifu"" because they get an auto-alert and if they fuck up they have a potential escape card
Lmao

Pathfinder and Bungalore are top tier because they have the best personal combat skills and team utility.

Lifeline and Bloodhound come next, the former because her semi-useful packages/rez shield and the latter for his hunting ability, if you really have issues tracking teams.

Wraith is only useful for her portals, which are largely outclassed by the zipline in terms of transport. The Wraithwalk is useless because it's easy to track and kill them once they materialize.

Caustic is only good for memes until his gas stops effecting friendlies, where he would probably join Wraith in the meh tier. Gibraltar and Mirage are straight up dead weight picks.

They should add a side mode with smaller maps and continuous respawning so players can play the game more.

Pathfinder isn't top tier mostly because his main ability is contradictory with his fuckhuge fat fuck hitbox. If he was Lifeline size he'd be amazing, but as it stands currently the best you can do with him is get free high ground in an incredibly risky and easily punishable move. He's definitely the most fun to play as, though.

wraith's kit essentially prevents her from getting two shot by wingman/snipers or getting out of tricky situations, bangalore is good at doing this too but for a person who can aim the extra movement speed doesn't matter and the smoke is way too slow popping out

I'd say for teamplay and utility lifeline might be S tier though

Your not the only one OP, I can’t think of anything more mundane of running around looking for weapons to use said weapons for a couple minutes! Its boring as fuck and aimed towards kids with all the colorful textures and stupid fucking dances, if your over the age of 20 and play these shite games your the main problem with gaming these days!

>level 71
>tired of not getting boxes so made an alt account for better luck at some good skins
>tfw rapidly approaching level 40 again and starting to get bored
Feel like I should take a break before the battle pass because I'm starting to have less fun in this game. All these exploits are getting out of hand too (fast fall, fly glitch, backwards slide, double pump). How do you stop yourself from getting burnt out in BRs? Never stuck around on one for this long.
The price of being a debt to society and being able to play 18 hours a day; probably wouldve lasted longer if I only had 3-4 hours to play a night after work.

Attached: 1541099592686.jpg (1024x733, 98K)

You still can't shoot wraith while she spirit walks and you can shoot an invisible mirage

Pathfinder's passive is quite shit, the grapple is good but doesn't aid the team in anyway, and only really aids him in specific situations. The zipline is nice but honestly you can't use it for much other than getting to somewhere high up with your team, or getting to another area faster. Wraiths portal actually can be used tactically at time, if you use her main ability properly, not when being chased from 2m away, it's good. Lifeline is just easily one of the best characters, she can do the most for her teammates in the widest possible situations.

Lifeline is a must for any team and is easily S tier. Free heals, shield during revives, and has arguably the best ult in the game

it actually feels pretty good when i wipe squads and carry my shitty teams so i can tolerate down time. ive played enough tdm based shooter for the past few years and apex is the first br to click with me. i tried blackout and it was fun for like 2 weeks but the balance and game flow is so trash in blackout when apex feels like it nails everything perfectly.

You're wrong. Dropping hot is the fastest way to git gud. Not to mention that loot is exponentially better when you do. If you drop somewhere outside the hot zones you can easily loot the entire area and find nothing better than a Mozambique and RE-45. Happens to my friends and I at least half the time we don't do a hot drop.

Fast fall, healing bhop and backwards slide aren't glitches, they're totally patching out double pump and maybe the fly glitch (or just making the latter into an actual mechanic) though.
They'll probably release ranked alongside solos and duos though, usually an actual ranked mode helps with the burnout somewhat, other than that just play less and don't be a complete NEET.

Pathfinder also has a big hitbox, forgot to mention that.

I've been playing this game a lot and I'm still depressed that it outshined Titanfall.

Apex is just like... What does it REALLY bring to the table? It's just a pretty good BR. What brings the hype? What does it bring to the shooter genre?

wraith is over rated as fuck and people only use her cuz shes edgy and sort of a waifu. portal is gimmicky and rift walk is inferior to bangalores smoke and passive for in combat mobility

Obviously any hero would be better if they had the smallest hitbox in the game.

Strafing, sliding and zipping are easy ways to not get hit. I've consistently gotten champion with him. Even Caustic, I've got a dozen wins or so, and that's with his gorilla hitbox.

I wouldn't say it's quite shit, but it's just a nice-to-have. It could definitely be something more utilitarian. The Zip's good for alot of things. You traverse longer distances and it's good for assaults and escapes. The problem with wraiths portals is she's limited to her own player movement to where her exit goes, limiting her verticality.

I've never seen Lifeline be anything than a serviceable pick. The shield is useful, but you toss a nade or simply sprint around it and thats two kills mid-combat. The drops vary in usefulness, so really, it depends on the RNG for how useful she is. She's also not nearly as fun as the other two.

>ranked mode
I dont know about him but ranked anything makes me super anxious and I have even less fun when points are on the line. Especially in a looting game where if you dont drop well you're just gonna get axed. Maybe those types of games just arent for me.

bangalore is the best character in the game hands down and is probably going to get nerfed
the tactical smoke recharges fast as fuck and has loads of uses including covering revives, blocking snipers, distractions, safe looting, etc and if you get gold optics you can smoke enemy squads and massacre them while they fumble around blindly
the passive gives her the same effectiveness as wraith for fleeing combat and arguably not much difference in visibility

the only downside is her ult is garbage. it's basically "please go away" bound to a button that you hit when you're busy with one squad and a second is coming in so you put bombs between you to make them fuck off for 30 seconds

A new game isn't required to bring anything entirely new to the table to be good, or popular. It's just the best battle royale out there to be quiet honest, and people love battle royale. It's like asking what did MW2 bring to the table? Not much at all, but everyone played it. CS:GO is just source with better graphics, why are you surprised an FPS that brings nothing new to the shooter genre is being played the hell out of?

MW2 was iterating on the thing that came before it, which at the time of release, was a pretty big deal. It was a shooter set in modern day that managed to break the monotonous blockade of WW2 shooters.

Titanfall is the tightest-controlling shooter I've ever played, and nobody wants to so much as try it. No, they want to the derivative game that's Titanfall-but-slower.

I'm just bored.

>feel like I should take a break before the battle pass because I'm starting to have less fun in this game.
Yeah no shit retard, you've been hitting the game non-stop since release. Don't you sperglords get that games aren't meant to be played 16 hours a day, 7 days a week for months at a time? You're meant to have other things going on in your life like family, friends and other hobbies. What the fuck is even wrong with you to think it's remotely appropriate to sink that much time into a single game over such a short period of time?

lifeline packages cant drop gold weapons

>tfw gibralter main
They need to make his shield come up and faster and let us shoot through it, but make it shorter time

also not getting hit by his ult would be nice, but it aint gonna happen

dropping hot is dumb as fuck because its a fucking punch fest, youd be better off going to a semi populated area and fighting 1-2 squads than having a 5 squad cluster fuck where maybe 2 guys have guns. i drop at ship as a meme often wih my duo and its such a massive cluster fuck

>playing as the brotha just makes me a fat liability
The game obviously values tiny hitboxes and mobility over the defensive juggernaut concept they wanted with Gibraltar. Can he be salvaged?

Attached: 1493805411249.jpg (498x373, 28K)

fair enough, purple armor is still pretty sick though.

>Obviously any hero would be better if they had the smallest hitbox in the game.
I'm just saying that his hitbox is just as big as Gibraltar and Caustic's, which means your tool mostly used for quick close high ground and pushing first is mostly worthless since you can get shot while using it, your strafe for CQC is worthless and your chest neatly fits all peacekeeper shots wonderfully. You can get Champion with any character currently since matches aren't balanced by skill level at all, meaning it's just an eventuality. That doesn't mean he's good, he's definitely the best out of all 3 fat fucks and he feels great to play as but objectively speaking he's barely mid tier at best.

MW2 was fucking garbage.

Problems with this game
>Loot spawns outside of the hot zones is god awful, can easily open several crates and go through multiple buildings without finding a gun sometimes
>Player movement audio is terrible. Coupled with the high movement speed you can have a squad jump you up close without ever having any indication that they were coming
>Shot registration. A handful of matches every night my shots will connect but nothing will happen. Have also survived what should have killed me due to poor registration.
>Map size. The map is too small for the mobility offered. Common occurrence to be stuck in a perpetual firefight with multiple teams because of how quickly teams can move to your fight for an easy pinch.
>TTK. Feels a bit high, especially if they have good armor. Having higher tier armor gives you an IMMENSE advantage in every fight regardless of the opponent's weaponry.
>Loot. Lifeline is essential to mitigate poor loot. Loot table itself is diluted because of attachments.

Game is good but it does have some issues that are preventing me from fully investing in it. I think if EA doesn't meddle too much it'll be a top tier game.

ranked gets a bunch of autists yelling at mic flaming you for taking their loot or some dumb shit. fuck that noise.

>feel the need to scold someone else on the normalities of life because theyre stuck doing it already. Is your paycheck worth it wagie?

I play cautiously. You get more exp for survival time than kills anyway.

>someone actually mains "you're welcome"

ouch. if they made it so that his shield did damage over time to enemies in it or chipped 50 dmg to enemy shields on entry it would be way more appealing as a tactical

maybe give him some reflect bullets thing at short range on his passive ADS ability

It's the first br that doesn't play like total ass. That's all it needed to be

let him pull down shield by pressing the tactical key again, maybe have it take 1-2 seconds to tear down

double the area of his ultimate

Make his ADS shield 30% bigger so he can only be hit from the side or in the head

>caring about exp
why, there's nothing sadder than a guy level 20 with only 20 kills

dropping hot is fun and should be done once every few runs for shits and giggles
great way to increase kill stats too

gas man is really fun to play but he's so underwhelming sometimes and the whole "lmao grief your team" gets kinda old fast

As if. Wraith is a good solo character but lifeline is overtuned since she does so much and bangalore has literally no downsides while having the best passive and basic ability in the game.

And yet everyone bought it. That's my point entirely.

And CS:GO didn't do that, while Apex is iterating on the battle royales that came before it, which right now, is a pretty big deal. It's a shooter that breaks the monotony of shit, broken FPS battle royales, and a third person BR which mainly appeals to children, feels clunky and has a lame building mechanic.

I wanted to farm levels to unlock caustic to gas niggers asap. Btw, level 25 with 96 kills on my main Lifeline

I just play the robit and have fun perfecting my movement mechanics even if I crash and burn early
movement in this game feels so rediculously good

A bigger map would just feel awful for traversal. If anything, they should make the ring dynamically close faster than usual depending on the squads left alive, because with the static 3 minute timer it's far too common to have half the server drop dead before the first ring even begins closing and have the rest of the match be a tedious walking simulator as you're actively fishing for fights but none come to you.
If they make a fuckhuge map for this game like they did for PUBG I'm just dropping this game.

Legit think the same thing, Girlfriend is Jamaican so I constantly deal with lifeline.

>TAZDINGO
raffed.

>
Bangalore is hilarious on how cheesy she is,
She just reminds me of a black version of Calhoun from Destroy it Dan

Also anyone keep getting random as fuck crashes with the last update? Holy shit, it's like 1/10 games results in a crash

Attached: Calhoun-tamora.png (530x630, 226K)

BRs are to FPS what the microwave is to the oven.

You should try TF2, the wall running adds so fucking much momentum

>if the enemy sees you get hit, you get hit no matter if you are in cover yourself.
I agree with you on all points but this. This right here is something that hackers exploit in every game it's in, and it shows how little foresight they have as a group of software engineers.

yeah i crash atleast once a day, sometimes its the can not read memory error, sometimes the game closes for no reason at all

needs a auto-play again option so i dont have to click anything to find a new game :)

That isn't strategy you fucking idiot, literally everyone does that.

Strategy would be "Get shotguns and stay in close quarters, move quickly and don't get in ranged fire fights" or "get snipers and find spots to camp safely" The problem is, all the guns perform well at pretty much every range, and sniping is pointless. So every fucking game plays out the exact same way.

TItanfall's movement is like this on steroids. Twice as tight feeling.

Grapple is also far longer and can be used to generate and maintain absurd speeds.

It's good for baiting shitty teams into walking in when you're rocking a fully loaded peacekeeper. If it's end game, people get really impatient and want you dead before you can heal, it's won me a match or two.

Also good for basically claiming supply drops if you're close by, enemies who are doing long distance can't pick you when you're looting it.

Also just good for people to hide in , but needs a huge tweak, not even a buff.

His ult is great though, great for my team to take advantage of

>Advise team air strike won't harm them
>Drop airstrike
>enemy has to dodge airstrikes and 2 people shooting them

too bad my last couple of games have been try hard wraiths solo dropping for kills

game needs a fucking solo mode so they can fuck off.

Attached: 45928623_181523002754255_8649302138226212864_n.png (602x552, 269K)

>sniping is pointless

lol u bad

I don't think the map needs to be fuck huge, just add a few more named locations. The issue really is that to play the game effectively you need to be aggressive and looking for fights. But, because people can move so fast you get third partied extremely consistently with no way to see it coming. Third partying is a problem in every BR game but it's usually mitigated by slow movement with mobility options being loud, thus giving away your approach. If they don't want to expand the map then they should slow down movement a bit I guess. I'm not sure what the ideal solution is but it's really frustrating to lose a match because you're fighting squad after squad in the same location because everybody can reach you in under a minute.

Sorry, I didn't write that out very well. You are able to strategise with your rando squad if you establish yourself as someone who knows how to strategise - even better, get some friends, and you won't have that barrier.

stop posting on Yea Forums at work user its your shift to go unclog the toilets on the 3rd floor. You can play apex when you get home in 10 hours.

It's not about that, it's about having the 2+ brain cells necessary to understand that if you play the same game non-stop you'll eventually burn out and that maybe instead of giving in to your most simplistically base instincts, you should step back and occasionally do literally anything else. I've wasted a lot of time and money on morons like this who steamroll content as fast as they can before acting baffled and confused when they have nothing left to do.

Whenever I see a Gibraltar shield generated by the enemy it fills me with relief because I'm awful and unreliable at mid-range firefights and your shield guarantees I can fight you up close.

I snipe with the Wingman, does that count?

I'm getting the "no reason at all" Crash happened 3 times today, one time in the middle of the last fight of the match

agreed, Longbow, flatline and kraber would like a word with you, especially kraber.

>Last 2 squads
> Team jumps ahead while I stay back cause I have the kraber
> team checking a house,
> see the last squad following them
>Pop one
> knock down the other
> team turns around and vaporizes the last guy
>win

Attached: 1541630324524.png (800x709, 630K)

Dropping cold allows you to get more XP because time survived gives the biggest rewards.

>Play Apex for a few hours every night with friends
>We eventually switch to Fortnite to complete challenges and for a change of pace
>Fortnite is so slow compared to Apex that we just 360 noscope our way to consistent wins

Thanks, Apex?

Is it a good idea to buy titanfall 2 to practice grappling?

>Ive wasted a lot of time and money on morons like this
Doing what? Why would you pay someone else money for this stuff I dont follow.

You'll end up frustrated with how limited Apex's movement options are.

Get it on Origin Access if you really want to, since you can also grab some Apex Coins for free that way.

>flatline
the assult rifle? how are you sniping with this

>Snipe someone
>doesn't even knock off their sheilds
>they hide and recharge while their team flanks you
>try to snipe the flankers
>lose more health to R-99 spam across the map than they lose to multiple shots with a sniper
>die while recharging because movement>all in this game

Sniping is pointless, you get more damage out of the wingman.

>abbreviating Titanfall as TF2
It's one word, so should be T2.

inb4 Tribes fans confuse it too

Attached: 1287799256721.jpg (350x250, 68K)

No, playing TF2 will make you not enjoy the movement in Apex as much. TF2 is more fluid, faster, the grapple hook is longer and the wall running is incredible.

Think I'm gonna go play TF2 now

What is the next genre to die? MMOs, RTSs, and FPSs are now dead.

I honestly think it's easier in Apex because of the shorter length. Play Tifa2 anyway though

Yea Forums actually likes this shitty game?

>hot drop
>level 3 armor, r301, r99, level 2 backpack
>crash
Every fucking time I hate this fucking game and its no error crashes. Does anyone know what the problem is yet?

Attached: 1514661533541.gif (512x362, 2.13M)

Everyone calls it TF2. Deal with it demonigger

I've bought games in the past for various friends and we've consistently run into issues with autists who spend every waking moment playing, massively outpacing everyone else, get burnt out then getting mad because they don't want to play any more but everyone else in the group does.

It's a problem that's entirely solvable by simply not being retarded and pacing yourself, but for some reason certain people just can't grasp that.

people call it everything.
>TF2
>TiFa2
>TF|2
>Tif2
>Tit2

I've never seen a group definitively decide on one

>Hot drop
>Legendary helm with Wraith, level 3 armor, Wingman with level 3 extended mags+digital threat+skullpiercer coupled with a Mastiff, 4 kills straight in the midgame
>Crash

Attached: 1544830519478.png (248x141, 21K)

>>Loot spawns outside of the hot zones is god awful, can easily open several crates and go through multiple buildings without finding a gun sometimes
Not true.
>>Player movement audio is terrible. Coupled with the high movement speed you can have a squad jump you up close without ever having any indication that they were coming
Not true, get better headphones. I can hear people crouch walking up to me.
>>Shot registration. A handful of matches every night my shots will connect but nothing will happen. Have also survived what should have killed me due to poor registration.
Okay this one is legit. but only happens sometimes it seems.
>>Map size. The map is too small for the mobility offered. Common occurrence to be stuck in a perpetual firefight with multiple teams because of how quickly teams can move to your fight for an easy pinch.
Map size is perfect if you want slow paced 40 min games go play PUBG.
>>TTK. Feels a bit high, especially if they have good armor. Having higher tier armor gives you an IMMENSE advantage in every fight regardless of the opponent's weaponry.
Depends on the weapon, Longbow/wingman and shotguns can easily drop full hp t3 armor to dead in 2-3 shots
>>Loot. Lifeline is essential to mitigate poor loot. Loot table itself is diluted because of attachments.
Just not true, if you are moving with a fast enough pace you can easily clear through enough spots to be fully kitted in no time on average.

>if you establish yourself early on as any good then people will follow you
I've noticed this alot, 9 drops out of 10 i'll wipe a full squad on landing and have 2 little minions just following me around all game waiting for me to make moves or playing catch up looting behind me.

sorry meant triple take** lol

>Not true.
I have played multiple games where my friends and I drop in relatively uncontested areas only to find nothing but support items and attachments and maybe a couple pistols.
>Not true, get better headphones. I can hear people crouch walking up to me.
I shouldn't need $300 headphones to tell when a squad is about to jump us. Multiple matches where we are alone and then suddenly there's a squad on top of us from out of nowhere. Footsteps need to be a bit louder and have better directional audio.
>Map size is perfect if you want slow paced 40 min games go play PUBG.
I don't want 40 minute games. I just don't want optimal play to be rushing towards every fight and hoping that you're the last team to get there for mop up. Consistent problem where firefights become protracted because new squads keep showing up.
>Depends on the weapon, Longbow/wingman and shotguns can easily drop full hp t3 armor to dead in 2-3 shots
Again, you have to have those weapons and the T3 armor still gives you a bigger advantage than having a kitted out weapon does. Not sure what the solution is, there might not be one.
>Just not true, if you are moving with a fast enough pace you can easily clear through enough spots to be fully kitted in no time on average.
Except for the times where you go through two settlements and find 5 Mozams, an RE-45, 2 P2020s, and a single Wingman. This should never happen.

Some of these quirks can be fixed with updates. Some of them are just part of the game and can't be fixed without making other parts of the game worse. I'm not saying it's a bad game or that I don't like it, just that there are aspects of it that I think it can improve on.

that's the point

>pick wraith
>smallest hitbox
>becomes even smaller when sprinting
>pick wingman
>insane dps
>AD strafing is significantly faster than any other weapon while ADS
add these together with the terrible 160+ms in gunfights and you have a broken combination, if you're wondering why you probably see this all the time

I feel like 75% of my Wingman shots hit on target only to disappear into the ether instead. Shot registration is wonky sometimes but whenever I use the Wingman I feel like it's worse.

Here's a magic tip for you shitters: Rest your forearm on the desk. Let it rest on the desk a couple inches above your elbow, use that contact point to anchor your arm movements.

Your aim will magically get a thousand times better.

>Shot registration is wonky sometimes
That's because the netcode is dog shit and worse than any game on the market currently, you have firefights that can have upto 200ms of delay and weapons like the R99 which can empty a mag in a full second, if you've ever wondered why you got lasered before you could react that is why

Attached: nicelag.jpg (1887x1059, 202K)

lmao

>I-I'm lagging

Hit Reg is wonky period, no matter what the git gudders say. Plenty of times where my shots are dead on and just don't kill. The same applies for me, sometimes I should just be dead but I'm not.

>simple analysis confirms the game has netcode that is below par of what is acceptable today
>literally shows 150ms in firefights
brainlet

>just start arm aiming and you'll do better
you can't believe this

Wingman is harder to hit than a Quake rail, and has enough recoil while spamming shots to actually legitimately throw your aim off target and fuck you over.
Center your shot properly and your accuracy will improve greatly, don't just blindfire into their general direction like you do with most other weapons. Also preferably use the HCOG 1x, only the digital threat is better (2x is shit for close range with the way game handles sens for higher range scopes, holo is worse than default iron sights)

Attached: 1468552489370.png (1280x720, 764K)

I started having fun with this game after 75h. Keep in mind i suck at fps in general. And this games is super fucking fast compared to CS:GO for example. Keep practicing. Don't play Gibraltar since he has xboxhueg hitboxes.

>here's proper technique
>whine about it like a retard

All my wins are with a goonsquad throwing banter at one another and rushing in blindly to fuck up people.

>mechanically retarded and needs to use low sens and his whole upper body to aim
cringe

Why do people play games they aren't having fun with for so long