Why aren't you playing GOTY 2019: Dirt Rally 2.0 yet Yea Forums?

Why aren't you playing GOTY 2019: Dirt Rally 2.0 yet Yea Forums?

Crack is out.

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5xw8DJY7aZQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I haven't played 1.0 yet and I don't want to spoil the story.

GNU/Linux support not yet available. I'll buy it once it gets the Vulkan upgrade from Feral.

>GNU/Linux

Attached: 1498343626332.jpg (450x370, 27K)

I use the GNU/Linux nomenclature to differentiate it from Android/Linux which is a closely related but still distinct platform.

>hate Rally games, but all the Dirt games are far better than the GRID games (minus the first)

Just give me a good new GRID game

Attached: 4uUJ0oD.jpg (800x1011, 109K)

You smelly nigger dirt is just as shit as grid

>Dirt is way too fucking easy
>Dirt Rally is way too fucking hard

Life is suffering.

I think he's just laughing at the linux part user.

>No Flashback
insta dropped, just like Dirt 4
Codeshits forgot what makes the Dirt series popular

Attached: regw.gif (360x259, 2.62M)

because I'm playing 4, and for some reason this game just came out and I had no idea, the first one wasn't that challenging for me, it might be challenging for someone that played need for speed and call of duty for their whole lives, for a racing sim expert is just a rally game with a very good FFB, this one improves this thing and slightly improves graphics, if you want some balls to the wall difficult rally sim pic related is where you at, now that's hard and rude as fuck

Attached: 220px-RichardBurnsRallyBox.jpg (220x309, 26K)

>wanting flashback
The absolute state of zoomers.

how is this compare to first one?

cant play campaign if ur offline. no way im paying for games so rip codemasters.
just gonna put a 0 on metacritic for this.

No Flashback, Too hardcore, only actual rally driver can play this game.
youtube.com/watch?v=5xw8DJY7aZQ

Campaign works just fine offline in the pirated version, are you seriously telling me the devs are cucking legitimate buyers with unnecessary always online bullshit?

Are the tracks still 5-minute snippets? Why are there so few games that get rally right and have huge tracks across diverse environments?
I remember fucking PS1 games doing it right.

sounds perfect then

Are you Colin Mcrae ? Go back to heaven. This place is hell

people on crackwatch saying it doesnt work. well im downloading it so lets see.

Driving real race cars killed racing games for me. I might try Dirt 2 when it comes out in VR though, that seems like it might help a lot with the stuff I don't like about traditional racing games.

some tracks in the first dirt rally were full length tracks made up of all the region's 5 minute snippets back to back

because playing these kind of games is ass with a controller/keyboard and wheels are too expensive

source? did you try it?

git gud

>Race Driver Grid 1
>Not a fucking masterpiece
Unironically neck yourself.

im not a yuropoop hence i dont care about rally cars

>t.faggot who couldnt hold drifts.
grid was great you heathen.

t. oval racing loving brainlet

The fuck do you mean it isnt challenging? The games are as hard as you make them, try getting some good greece times using the stratos and come back. And I say this as someone who pretty much exclusively plays RBR nowadays

Be gentle with gas and don't go straight to racing line, try to go for middle of road untill you can avoid all crashes.

i dont like oval racing either

Yeah? What do you like then kart races?

Driving games are shit with the sole exception of Burnout 3.

Ahh, rbr I'm not much of sim fan, but no other game gave such control of car with just brake pedal. I still think no game beat braking in it and rally on asphalt surface.

No its not.
Im actually better at Dirt Rally with a keyboard then with a wheel.
prob cause I didnt get used to it yet or set up the settings right but still.
The difference is that buttons are on/off while wheels and pedals are with percentages.
So if you just kinda have to turn you kinda click the button and release and click and release till you find the angle right

What is the most actually accurate racing sim you've played? I know most sim racing fans don't really any frame of reference.

>Im actually better at Dirt Rally with a keyboard then with a wheel.
not doubt about it, but it's just you. You can't believe a digital input could be better than analog

I got a g29 and never got used to it will prob try it again on this game
>digital
>analog
isnt it all like digital? analog would be a real car