Game takes away 12 years of your life

>game takes away 12 years of your life
>isn't even enjoyable
>can't stop playing it

Attached: 1491096296464.jpg (407x361, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=djHN5I5EprI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>isn't even enjoyable
>can't stop playing it
what?

Attached: 084.png (300x256, 102K)

I think it's Yea Forums

It will be 13 years for me in the summer.

Attached: 1506654856467.jpg (645x773, 73K)

Im only 5 years into the new and improved version of it but im getting there.

>literally started playing Dota 12 years ago and haven't stopped

Attached: skinner box.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

Wut game

world of virgincraft?
btw dota 2 took 5 years and 9000 hours of my life.

I go here 15 min per day, I see /pol/ shit then I leave knowing that this place is dead.

The game didn't take away 12 years of your life, you gave away 12 years of your life to the game.

Attached: 8385406a80d79814a92ebbba0c0fb783.png (707x1100, 551K)

youtube.com/watch?v=djHN5I5EprI

Consider that it's not the games, but (YOU) being a weak willed fag. Games but a symptom. Hit the gym and try fixing your game time.

where did you move to? resetera or tranny discords?

no one wants your kind around here

gym is a bigger waste of time unless you take drugs you will always looks like shit, just do cardio until you hit a healthy weight.

Damn, imagine actually "investing" this much time in a video game. I hope you find your way, OP.
The younger ones here should take this as a lesson. Spending more than 4 hours a week in games is unhealthy and not worth it, use that time to study or do something else that will ensure some actual reward for you in the future.

Attached: 1470365308460.png (210x240, 65K)

I know that feel. Some games just pull you in but are in no way enjoyable. World of tanks was a big one for me.

>tfw I spend more than 4 hours a day in games.

Just stop playing.
Fuck you I look great and I'm natty.

I wanna play a fukken 12 year game.

Diablo 2 holds the record @ 7 years. I think PoE is tied at this point. (However long it's been in beta.)

WoW is a runner up.

Got any suggestions?

>tfw been sitting on my ass for 15 hours straight
i'm going to kill myself at my 30s

Attached: 1530229037648.jpg (200x311, 9K)

Shutup cunt, no one likes you

That's a lot of free time you have in your hands. Think of what you can do with that much time everyday.

>tfw still play TF2 every weekend
>tfw still enjoying it

Attached: anita poo.gif (500x500, 3.11M)

How are you on this site yet you can't relate?

Yeah that's the point of using a tripcode, to find like minded dudes to play games with.

Attached: trip.webm (1280x720, 2.53M)

Is this some sort of active effort to turn Yea Forums purely political? The guy is just saying he doesn't want politics on a video game board, which seems reasonable. Yea Forums was already right wing for ages but it was contained to specific places until recent years, and while it was spreading before, it's only more recently that even saying you dislike political speak would get comments like this.

I'm phasing Yea Forums out gradually to go to other boards and sites, so I'm genuinely curious, are you actively trying to just turn Yea Forums into a political hub or something? It seems like the inevitable conclusion regardless in the same way Yea Forums was killed by scientology anyway, but responses like this are absurd to me compared to the times when /news/ was outright deleted when it got too political.

Attached: 1387905158383.jpg (1500x840, 392K)

>8-9 years of WoW
>main character alone had 370 days played at time of quit
I mean a lot of that time can be attributed to afk in IF/SC/dalaran/etc, it’s still pretty pathetic.
It had to force myself to quit by moving out and joining a gym

Good to see nothing's changed.

Attached: 1549094629223.jpg (816x1356, 352K)

Erm, no.

Attached: qt.jpg (940x589, 76K)

He's not wrong, when I started coming here in 2007 I saw politics roughly 0 times ever. Now I see that shit all the time despite there being a dedicated board.

If people spammed cars I'd tell them to go back to /o/ why is this off limits?

This isn't the meta thread faggot, you're shitting up threads the same as the rest of them

This is the first time I've mentioned it in ages and this thread is irredeemable dogshit anyway.

>This isn't the meta thread
Nigga you denser than a black hole

>fuck this thread, let's veer it towards /pol/ shitposting
???

Commenting on what someone else said isn't veering anything. You're being obtuse right now and I suspect you're just deflecting. Why don't you respond to my original point.

The problem is that culture throughout western civilization revolves around racial tension now, and people look for it in everything. Back in 2006 when I started coming here, there wasn't that kind of issue: video game developers made whatever they wanted and people on Yea Forums just called each other faggots and niggers to be edgy. When the racial issues entered the games, Yea Forums's edgy contrarian nature took it way too far in the other direction.

no matter what you think about it, it was your decision to do so
if you were to go back and do it all over again, you'd do it anyways
self improvement and its results can be a powerful fantasy that affects you in a profound way, but do you really want to put in the efforts for those results
if you do, then just stop, stop and never look back, don't think about moderation, don't think about what you can't will yourself to do, just go for it, waste your life on something else

You're trying to have an argument you started on your own. I don't give a fuck if you like or hate how often politics come up now, posting that /pol/ shitflinging in threads that have nothing to do with it is literally just another side of the same coin.

Telling someone being off topic to fuck off is not the same as the person being off topic. We used to self moderate here. If people post pokemon too much they get told to fuck off, literally how is this any different. Hell even people talking about anime too much get told to go to Yea Forums.
Yeah I don't give a fuck, they can keep it on the designated board.

The point is no one posted shit you could justify by telling them to fuck off you massive retard, started talking about /pol/ with no fucking context, and now this whole thread is a /pol/ thread because you couldn't leave it well enough alone. You're shitting up threads that you also personally have a vendetta against apparently because you love to post your two cents about the shitty /pol/fags you hate so goddamn much.

Attached: 1547513900556.jpg (480x360, 29K)

The thread was dead by the time I responded and I avoided bumping it. I did nothing wrong. I hate anyone who crossposts, start posting about streetwear and I'll tell you to fuck off back to /fa/.

>posting about irrelevant garbage in threads you don't like
>I did nothing wrong
No, get back here you dumb fucking shitposter in denial we're not done

I didn't. Posting without bumping in a dead shit thread is perfectly acceptable etiquette.