Everyone of the fucks that disliked this ended up paying for online anyway

Everyone of the fucks that disliked this ended up paying for online anyway.

Attached: autism.jpg (736x544, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ud4ZTN7kTP4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No shit, I still hate but it was the only way to play online with my friends

I'm still pure.
And I have Splatoon 2, and I'm still not paying for it.

What makes you dislike them? They are still right.

>more games
More like more logos that Nintendo will apologize for not delivering the next year.
>more features
Still no text chat for friends and can't even see who is in your Nintendo family, lmao
>more fun
Yeah, from playing third party ports of PC games.

Attached: 1547470262167.jpg (443x455, 56K)

I'm gonna pay when they add SNES games because I want a comfortable way to play them portable.

>buy nintendo online pass, gaijin-sama, you can play our best online games that way!
>game is literally unplayable online

Attached: 220px-Super_Smash_Bros._Ultimate.jpg (220x330, 36K)

Not me, I don't even have a switch, and if I do get one it'll be for SMTV
If only there were several other handhelds that can do this already, most of them also being Nintendo made

Attached: trash.png (546x535, 180K)

>not getting a psp and emulating with that

Attached: what.gif (284x270, 64K)

I disliked it and I'm still not paying, and never will.
Even if the online only cost 50 cents per year I still wouldn't pay out of principle

>no shit
Holy fuck what an absolute took
>literally complaining and doing it anyway
Go gargle some cum

Nope sold all my online games like splatoon and arms. I did buy smash but after world of light i barely touched it compared to 4. Mario kart 8 and Mario maker i still play on wii u. If mario maker 2 needs NSO as well i will skip that as well. Its too bad that most people don't have a spine.

Oh shit I forgot about Mario Maker 2. What a kick in the dick that's gonna be.

isn't it only $20 a year? how fucking broke are you guys

>emulating SNES on PSP
enjoy your slowdown bro

Awful bait, but people are gonna bite anyway.

>paying for games you could get on a potato or your phone free right now

the sad thing is that >451943592 is used unironically as a defense by braindead fart suckers.

>more fun

Attached: le_nofun_jewface.jpg (1228x1410, 433K)

They gave us Tetris99 so it was worth it.

bros I'm cracking here, I can't take not having online anymore why couldn't it stay free? I've never paid for any type of subscription before but the only reason I got a switch is because of the online multiplayer games. I thought nintendo would have backtracked its paid online but too many people have already bought it and I'm turning into one of them. Should I buy it and turn into the same people I'm agains? I really don't want to support these jewish tactics but I need to play online.

Go get a Wii U or use Cemu if you're that desperate.

>more games
more wii u and indy ports, and vaporware that wont get delivered til the very end of its life cycle
>more features
like a proper online?
>more fun
there's that word again

Attached: 1544855958908.gif (416x307, 2.58M)

>Everyone of the fucks that disliked this ended up paying for online anyway.

I don't, and I won't.
Splatoon is so dumb it's somehow worse than Fortnite, Smash is so laggy it's unplayable and the "free games" they offer were on the NES classic, which anyone who cared about playing such games again already has.

There is literally no reason to pay for Nintendo's online service.

Attached: 76051584774207.jpg (481x438, 93K)

Wrong smashfag. My friends and I who would have used it otherwise did not get it.

I didn't mind since Nintendo said that paid online was the plan from the very fucking beginning. People act like they just decided to make people pay for online on a whim.
I'm just glad it's so affordable, and now that Tetris 99 is out it's more than worth the 20 dollars for a year.

It's a legitimate argument you morons. If you can afford a fucking Nintendo Switch and games that are capable of online, you can afford $20 a year. Hell, if you have the means to use the internet at all, you can afford $20 a year.

>if you can afford x, you can afford y!
kill yourself consumer shill

And it was free for a while, why now should we have to pay? Nintendo isn't hosting any dedicated servers for online play, the "free games" you get are just ROMs w/ netplay (can get that for free elsewhere), the entire idea of voice chat via the app is horrible, etc...
Sure it's inexpensive but I'd rather it be the same price as xbox live and ps+ but be a worthwhile service. NSO is not worth anything

I think more people would be willing to pay $20 if the online wasn’t embarrassingly barebones.
I got a year card from by brother at Christmas but I’m not renewing unless they improve connection and infrastructure besides playing with randoms.

Uh yeah, that's how it works, dumbass. If you can afford something expensive, you can afford something much cheaper. Explain how that logic is faulty?

If you can afford switch online, then you can afford a rope and a stool too, so go buy them

Free online was a bonus for early Switch adopters, they've always intended for the online service to be paid.

Sure, then I'll give them to you for you to hang yourself with since you're too poor to live a meaningful life.

it has nothing to do with being able to afford it
give me $20
what? cant afford it?
lol poorfag

Just because you can doesn't mean you should, like many others have said Nintendos online is so shit it shouldn't even have a pricetag on it yet. At least make it proper instead of a chink tier clusterfuck

>If you can afford a fucking Nintendo Switch and games that are capable of online, you can afford to waste your money on unjustified shill practices.

No, I just don't want to give you money because I have nothing to gain from it, retard. If you want to play Switch games online, then why wouldn't you pay for online? You guys really have no fucking argument against this, huh?

Yeah faggot, what are you gonna do about it?
Make a thread with one of your dorky little meme pictures?

>tfw my friend bought it for me out of nowhere
I didn't want to support the service but I'm glad I get to play with him again.

Well then why the fuck wasn't it paid in the first place? And why must the service be worthless? It's one thing for it to be worthless if it was paid at launch but Nintendo had nearly 2 years worth of time and feedback to get it right when online was free yet they couldn't.

Always gotta love it when someone refutes their own argument for you lol.

The games are just Roms???? Wrong sweetie try again, Tetris battle royal

Do some research before you ever speak about Nintendo again you
A piece of donkey Turd!!!!!!

Why pay for it when their online is shit and they've offered it for free and other games do it for free. If they had anything interesting it might be worth getting but it's an easy pass for most people.

There is nothing to gain from switch online. Xlink kai works without hacking so you can still play online. The ROMs are worthless unlike what you get from other services.

>implying I support shitty practices
if Mario Maker 2 is locked behind online I'm selling my Switch

Attached: castlevania cdi.png (439x336, 12K)

I'm against paid online, buy i only pay like $5 per year for the family plan with friends, so it's so cheap i couldn't care.
i failed you Yea Forums, i was weak

I didn't.

Doesn't even have to be 20$ a year just find 7 other people to join a family group for 2.50$

Even if it were free I wouldn't use it because of how shittily Nintendoh-no handles online.

Start selling faggot

>i'm against paid online
>...
>except when nintendo does it
typical nincel

>playing SNES games with joycons
Do you only play jrpgs?

Are you legitimate retarded m8?

nope.
literally nothing going for it other than getting to do the thing I was already doing for free and a slow as fuck release schedule for fucking nes games I don't give a shit about. Nintendo can fuck off.

Nope. I still haven't paid. There's no reason to

>Splatoon 2
- Still badly balanced
- Still ruined by a map rotation
- Still taking way too long to release new maps
>Smash Ultimate
- Shitty online where you can sign up for Stock matches and end up in Time matches instead
- Not even a real fighting game
>Mariokart 8 Deluxe
- Bored of it because I owned MK8 on Wii U

It's gonna take an major online multiplayer oriented title to make me pay up. Fuck Nintendo and fuck this half-assed shitshow of a service.

retardera showed it's all retards with no understanding of business. They want everything for free.

>this ended up paying for online anyway.
I mean the only worthwhile games on Switch are multiplayer and most of the time they play them online so...

didnt dislike it and im paying 4 bucks a year.

>trannyera wants free online on consoles
>Yea Forumsirgins shits on them for this
Where were you when Yea Forums officially became worse than retardera?

Attached: 1354510450875.jpg (210x240, 10K)

>Nintendo online is a buggy mess but is free
>Nintendo suddenly wants you to pay for it but nothing changes
it could be a dollar a month and it would still be a bad deal.

>I want a comfortable way to play them portable
The N3DS has existed for years, my child

This

Why should I pay for this?
>No Trophies
>No party chat without using a fucking smartphone
>Fucking NES games
I would pay if it measured up to Xbox Live Gold or Playstation+ on any level

Congratulations, you've not paid $20 a year while somebody else did, you free-thinking paragon, you absolute champion, you example to the rest of us

Attached: 1533622461398.gif (549x391, 186K)

It practically is a dollar a month.

I dunno what you're talking about m8, online works just fine for me. What's wrong with Nintendo's online? It works. What more do you want really?

Translation: I'm a proud cuck, now stop insulting me

Tetris 99 alone is worth 20 dollars

Everyone I don't agree with is a cuck, a Yea Forumsirgin's guide to argument

>Don't you guys have phones?

Nintendo could literally release a box of dog shit labeled "Zelda" and their fans would still use "in my opinion, I didn't like it very much"

You are either a woman, a undertrained FBI spook, or a Redditor/Kikebookite who stumbled in.
Whatever the case, I have a much better place for you than this misogynistic cesspool.
Here.
www.reddit.com/r/games

Not him but paying to use your own internet its being a cuck
Its like having to pay every time you want to fuck your wife

Is it some kind Yea Forums tradition to try and fit in as hard as possible or something?

so you're just poor huh
cant afford $20 lmao

Well in that case PS4 and Xbone users are even bigger cucks for paying way more for their online.
At least Nintendo gives you discount cuckery.

>Still taking way too long to release new maps
It was getting 1 map a month, and ended with 23 of them.

Like you're doing right now?

I might not like it but I don't have much of a fucking choice
Fuck Microsoft and fuck Nintendo shareholders.

>At least Nintendo gives you discount cuckery.
If you look at the "benefits" Nintendo online gives you, Nintendo fans are the bigger cucks

Nintendo gives you LITERALLY NOTHING for your $20/year.

>It was getting 1 map a month
Yeah. That's WAY too slow. Especially considering how few it launched with.
> ended with 23 of them.
Yeah but in reality, it ended with only two of them because the Map rotation system LAUGHS at the idea of variety. It could have 50 maps and it wouldn't matter because you're locked down to playing only 2 maps for your entire session or maybe 4 if you log on right around a map rotation.

Uh I get to play online which is vital for games like Splatoon 2, and I get NES roms, and I get to play Tetris 99. That's not exactly nothing user.

>and I get NES roms

Attached: 1402604207088.jpg (510x465, 65K)

Yes, it's something, isn't it? But I don't pay 20 dollars a year for the roms, they're merely a bonus. So is Tetris 99, which is pretty damn fun for a free bonus game. If Nintendo keeps this up I'll have no issue paying another 20 bux come renewal time. I think the real cucks are the ones refusing such a small fee and missing out on the fun.

I didn't. I just play locally now

>I think the real cucks are the ones refusing such a small fee and missing out on getting drip-fed on NES roms when literally any other device can play the entire library
Imagine being a nincel

>poorfags caring about bad practices
lol cry more faggots
I'll happily buy anything I feel like owning from Sony, Microsoft, Valve, Epic, UPlay, Origin, and Nintendo whenever I decide I like it regardless of price because I'm not poor like you faggots.

>30+ year old games you already played and a game with netcode that was unacceptable 15 years ago
Wowee!

NES roms aren't the reason you pay the fee you mongoloid. It's to play online, which if you play games like Splatoon 2, it's absolutely vital that you have it.

>blah blah nerd shit
It just works, what more do you want?

I agree. They finally gave something back

>It's to play online
I could play Splatoon 1 online for free, I'll just stick to that
It is absolute bullshit people have to miss on a sequel just because of a shitty practice

lol nobody is missing out on Splatoon 2 besides the autists who refuse to pay the small fee for online

people have no standards that's nothing new

>Only the finest video game servers for me sir

at least servers on PC are free

Too bad the games are shit

Tetris 99 made the $20 worth it, if they release games like these once every 2-3 months I’m good.

Yes, but people aren't really purchasing the 12 month plan. I only bought the 3 month subscription plan like many other people: youtu.be/ud4ZTN7kTP4

lol no

If you can afford $x, then you can afford $x+1.
If you can afford $(x+1), then you can afford $(x+1)+1.
If you can afford $((x+1)+1), then you can afford $((x+1)+1)+1.

Forget it. Let's just go to war.

>implying nintendofans have played any other games before

Nintendo was there way before you were even born kid.

They're older than you too, that doesn't mean you aren't allowed to leave your mushroom-shaped hugbox.

I already pay my ISP to use an internet connection. Nintendo doesn't host servers. What am I paying for? The literal privilege of accessing online content?

I mean, that's kind of the point. They knew nobody would like it, but also knew that despite that it's still free fucking money because people will pay it anyway.

Same, I am not paying for my PS4 or Switch to have online access.

His argument also failed because PC games have been a thing before Nintendo got into the videogame market

Can you guys not afford 20 bucks for online or something?

Attached: 1540274058039.jpg (837x1024, 179K)

I can only imagine the chaos when the Animal Crossing Switch game is also forced to have paid online.

Usually it either comes down to matter-of-principle (in which case no matter how enticing the offer actually is it will be spun as the devil to even think about it) or simply not having the money for it

Don't care I'm still paying.
I have plenty of money and I even waste money on gacha shit.
Even if I didn't pay for switch online there are many more suckers that will pay so I might as well pay and play some Tetris 99 and other stuff.

I hate it, but if it's required to play Mario Maker I'm going to end up getting it anyways.

Attached: 1543341548832.gif (400x289, 197K)

DO YOU GUYS NOT HAVE PHONES?

Well, it wasn't really a choice if I wanted to keep playing MH with my friends.

I'll send you a box of my feces for $20
Whats wrong user? Too poor?

Nothing is worse than that shithole and if resetera mods saw your post they'd ban you for ableism fyi.

>not paying taxes to Nintendo
ummmmmmmmmmmmm are u guys poor? lol

Attached: 1508539900185.gif (504x504, 765K)