To all Anthem haters

You.

Yes, you. The one screaming, "Loading screens!" and "Bioware lied to us!" and other slurs I dare not mention. Tread lightly.

You are one. We are hundreds, thousands. Millions. You aren't just IN the minority; you ARE the minority.

I don't feel awkward or anxious playing Anthem around others, and your words don't affect me. Many others, however, are putting on ther Javelins for the first time in their lives. This is the first time many are enjoying the beautiful world that has been made for us - and it IS beautiful. Incredibly so. DON'T ruin this for them. We Anthem fans may have our differences, but we will not hesitate to come to the aid of our fellow Freelancers, especially against someone who so virulently slurs that which has brought us all together.

Don't take this the wrong way. I don't hate you. I don't fear you.

I pity you.

I'm sorry that you feel this way towards us. I'm sorry that Anthem is such a bane to your existence. And I'm sorry that you are missing out on such a wonderful experience. Mostly, though, I'm sorry that you feel the need to go around and publicly chastise and berate others. I'm sorry that, to ensure your own validity, you need to make others feel invalid. I'm sorry that your self-worth is so infinitesimally miniscule that you have to make others feel less-than-human, at least in your own denatured mind, just to feel whole. I am truly sorry that day-in and day-out you have to put up with your worthless, meaningless, Shakespearean tragedy of a life.

I ask you politely to cease your unnecessary cries for attention, and instead invite you to join our ranks. Stop playing whatever weeb shit you have on your computer right now, start up Anthem, and breathe in the splendour and the amazement of the moment when you put on your first Javelin, and then, maybe, just maybe, you'll see what you've been so hopelessly searching for this whole time.

Attached: Visor Up.png (1920x1081, 1.96M)

Imagine living in a society with people this braindead

Attached: hydsuffer.jpg (382x387, 78K)

>not being a mindless hater
>braindead

okay buddy

Oh hey, I remember this pasta. Freshly retooled for Anthem, eh?

>Shit game gets called out for being shit
Oh the horror!

Attached: hellhydra.jpg (1024x768, 92K)

FUCK NIGGERS AND FUCK EXOSUITS!

Attached: Dfp7cy4VQAUkUBX.jpg (750x743, 96K)

TL;DR

Is this marketing supposed to make me want to buy the game?

Yes buy it please, if you don't buy it we will never get an another dragon age or mass effect.

Do you really want a new entry in those series from current bioware?

hey man thats a cool pasta, can i copy it to my folder? :)

Do you promise we won't?

So that is what a mental breakdown looks like in text form

Nice bait but if this isn’t a pasta you found elsewhere I think you put too much effort into it

>all of these newfags falling for this ancient pasta

This game was a red flag factory. I'm not going to buy a game I know is going to be shit.
I hate this mentality of people who think you can't criticize a game because you haven't bought it, and people not buying it are the problem with the industry. Same with shit like FO76. I didn't buy it because the product didn't look to be what I wanted but I have every right as a fan to criticize it.

I paid $15 to get in early didn't buy the game at all, played like 30 hours and probably never going to touch it again. It was fun for a bit but it's a deeply flawed game and I doubt they can fix it with patches.

Da fug dis fag talkin bout

Anthem is already sold at 40 on multiple websites. What the fuck already?

I've been one of the rare few who have been following Anthem and throughly looking forward to it. Having played it, yes it's fun - however, the fact the game disconnects every five minutes for various reasons, breaks quests, loses loot, cuts out the audio and basically isn't fucking ready for release is beyond fucking stupid.

This shit was all pointed out in the beta, vip demo and open demo before release. Did EA bother to fix any of it? Did they fuck.

I honestly think this is more of a clusterfuck release than Diablo3 was back in the day. Absolutely fucking stupid. Nearly as stupid as I feel for putting money on it.

>Ancient pasta

Attached: Annoyed alter.png (1787x1618, 1.57M)

The game is shit.

Why do I need a looter shooter when I can't use the loot to grief or torment actual real life players?

If it was like WoW, I could take my raid epics and murder lowbies all fucking day and have a blast but NOPE all you can do is kill a monster with a different color tone a bit faster than if you used starter gear.

So what? Boring as fuck game made for dudebro college cucks.

>mexican female
gay

>tfw legit shills utter such stupid bullshit they are de facto undistinguishable from bottom barrel shitposters
Which one are you, OP? Apart from being a faggot, that is.

Wait, Anthem is out?

Nigga wasn't it in beta just a week ago?

The fact that no one even mentioned it probably shows about how much impact this game has.

Too many darkies for me to play

Games only get priced that low on keysites on launch if they aren't moving copies.

Day of release. Didn't even wait 1 week. Embarassing

Attached: kek.png (1128x1153, 1.04M)

>"loading screens" is a slur

Lol