Games people pretend to like to fit in on Yea Forums?

Games people pretend to like to fit in on Yea Forums?

Attached: elderscrollsiiimorrowind_pc_461077.jpg (500x667, 92K)

But I do like Morrowind and I don't really like or care about you guys

your favorite game

Yeah, some people probably don't have the gamer skills to appreciate Morrowind so they pretend to like it. Hopefully when they're a bit older and more skilled they actually go back and play it to enjoy one of the best gaming experiences available.

Morrowind is the ultimate pleb filter

Imagine not being able to manage a simple stamina bar and complaining about it non stop for sixteen fucking years.

It was amazing in its days. Nowadays, theres no point to play it since you realize how small the world actually is, and how archaic many game systems are and how poor most of the fetch quests.

Does not mean it was a bad game - it was amazing game. Just that there is no point playing it now. It aged badly. As opposed to some other old RPG series - for example Might and Magic 6-9 are well worth playing even now

>noooooooo im definetly not a newfag trying to fit in
Every elder scrolls game is garbage, you were memed kids.

Get some taste and report back.

retard

pic related

Attached: 1550841893057.jpg (640x775, 162K)

I can't.

>Every elder scrolls game is garbage
Video game RPGs are shit RPGs, I know. It's still good for what it is though

>pretend
Were you born past 2000?

Literally every single one except Skyrim and ESO were good.

you're supposed to post a BAD game when you make this thread, silly

No, why are you asking? People pretend to like homm, yes.

It’s the easiest Elder Scrolls game.

>Ocarina of Time
>Vampire The Masquerades
>Metroid Prime
>Planescape Torment
>Doom
>City Skylines
>Darksouls 2
>Godhand
>MGS2

>he likes oblivion
>implying you even played arena/daggerfall

Attached: 1550842344809.jpg (660x574, 31K)

Apparently not when people incessantly whine about how hard and "obtuse" it is.

People who claim Skyrim is the worst haven't even actually played the series. You people are mindless parrots.

>Skyrim is worse than Arena
no

Morrowind was amazing. I would pay 100 for an actual remake and 150 if it was the GOTYE with all expansions.
In the meantime I will wait for any wrpg or that can offer similar gameplay since Morrowind>Oblivion>Skyrim. I enjoyed Oblivion but Skyrim made exploring caves worthless since no rare weapons or armor vs crafting.

Morrowind has flaws but there just aren't really many games or works of fiction in general with that unique of a setting. I don't care how life-like the AIs are or how much content there is. I won't be motivated to explore the world if the setting is generic.

if you actually play the game for more than 20 minutes you might learn why people actually like it

seething weeb is seething.

Attached: 51QP76mXIcL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (500x500, 40K)

Jesus not everybody is an angsty teen trapped behind 30 layers of irony. If you hate gaming so fucking much don’t do it. No one is forcing you to hate your hobby.

Daggerfall was excellent for it's time. It's dated as shit but still has some pretty cool features. Arena was by no means a bad game, just the weakest of the series before Skyrim.

I've played every single game except the two spinoffs and with the exception of Arena I played them all when they were new. Skyrim being bas isn't a meme that came out of nowhere, people think it because it's true, stop being a contrarion.

Skyrim was hot garbage. I was as excited as anyone when it came out but once I got to my second playthrough I really started to see the flaws in the game. It's the only title I don't regularly go back to.

yeah it blows my mind every time I think of the millions of people who bought this game knowing that in a couple years Yea Forums would be invented and they'd need it to fit in.
brilliant, todd, absolutely brilliant to predict and take advantage of that. the true long con

millions of flies wow so epic fortnite is a masterpiece now lole

Deus Ex

>Skyrim being bas isn't a meme that came out of nowhere, people think it because it's true, stop being a contrarion
It literally is a meme though. Arena, Daggerfall, and to some extent Oblivion are worse. Not to mention that Skyrim is considered to be one of the best games in existence so I hardly think saying "it gets to much hate" is a contrarian opinion.

Is Unity Daggefall relevant now?

>Todd has 4 letters
>Yea Forums has one letter
>4-1 = 3
>Elder Scrolls 3
Holy shit Yea Forums was Todd all along!

You're using that fallacy wrong, retard. OP claimed that people were only pretending to like it. They clearly were not pretending since the reason he claims they were didn't fucking exist in the first place. We're not talking about some "hidden gem" here that Yea Forums rediscovered.

Once it gets closer to completion it will be. I'm really liking what I'm seeing so far. Playing Daggerfall feels more like a chore with each passing year.

The game is shit, people on Yea Forums pretend to like shit to fit in. Makes perfect sense to me.

holy shit you're right, millions of flies pretend to like shit to fit in on /an/, we've solved the mystery

>Skyrim was hot garbage
I rate it lower than Morrowing and Oblivion but, it's not worse than arena

reminder to try out multiplayer

Attached: tes3mp_dagoth_ur.jpg (1920x1080, 606K)

>muh difficulty
>muh soulsbourne
Like he said, the ultimate pleb filter.