Is this still the best trailer of all time ?

youtu.be/APWTJMyM4qg

Is this still the best trailer of all time ?

This shit made buy the system, xenoblade 2 will never ever gonna top this and if this game is ported to switch I would buy it again

xenoblade thread

Attached: 3D26A5B1-40C3-4A5A-AFB9-9C8A92689940.jpg (1920x1080, 559K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b6At_bb1PNU
youtube.com/watch?v=3sB4uuXBG44&
youtu.be/uzBO0XV6Jps
youtube.com/watch?v=y3RShjg6agQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I liked the game but music, story and characters were the worst of the three games

The game only had one (ONE) bad song and people cling to that to shit in the game, the art and combat is superior to all other 2 xenoblades and the story wasn’t that bad, the side missions where good

sorry, I'm not saying the OST was bad, it just wasn't as good as XC1 and 2
I love all three games, in the end lot's of it is personal taste
In my opinion the combat in XC2 is the best, but you're right XCX had very good side missons

>Is this still the best trailer of all time ?
No, but this is: youtu.be/b6At_bb1PNU

>combat better than 2
Lmao no, same rotation over and over with no build up. Team synergy non existent, skell combat is terrible

Wow better topple combo everything in existence because high end monsters are just damage sponges!!

If the soundtrack had no lyrics, or lyrics where done by people who can pronounce english it would have be flawless. Its pretty good nevertheless

the story had potential to be the best :'-(

Combat got kinda bland after everyone discovered how op Blossom Dance was but the exploration & tyrant hunting was fun at least

Nah, the Xenoblade one is much better

youtube.com/watch?v=3sB4uuXBG44&
this is how you make a game trailer

Agree

Fuck yeah I loved that trailer back in the day and still listen to the ost now and again.

Please port this shit to Switch so I don't have to drag my goddamn wii u out

Make way
youtu.be/uzBO0XV6Jps

My friend said he was super hyped for xenoblade X but he was incredibly disappointed by it and dropped it.
Is the game actually bad or is he just a fucking retarded casual like he usually is?

Attached: 1495310119661.png (363x455, 178K)

X2 never ever

Honestly you could just slap Zero on any trailer and it would be god tier instantly.

>The game only had one (ONE) bad song
Yeah, no. Hiroyuki Sawanos music is fucking trash. Almost all tracks in X fucking sucked.

You love it or hate it. There's not very much there, but what is there is done very well.

The opinion on X is really split. Some people think it's garbage while others think it's incredible, I think it really depends on what your expectations are.

>all these weak ass trailers
youtube.com/watch?v=y3RShjg6agQ
God damn this trailer is like 200x better than the actual game.
Of course they used a fucking song named "doomsday" making me think that the original, black comedy was gonna be back
but it was 100% fucking "le penguin of d00m" style lolsorandumb humor that makes me want to gouge my fucking ears out.

Attached: e501e6e9e40479ee40f240c5e172ddcb.png (842x782, 270K)

>Nintyshitter has garbage taste
Colour me fucking surprised. The music in the trailer was enough to make me think it was going to be worse than the original, and I wasn't disappointed. It surpassed my expectations and ended up being absolutely unsalvageable.

Attached: 1529977868167.png (190x238, 54K)

I was full swing in my "edgy teen" phase when it came out so my memories are very warped.
Re-watching the trailer, I can see that it's shit.

Attached: this sucks.png (500x677, 160K)

The first trailer for X tricked me to buy the wiiu, never again I will buy the hype not because the game was bad, but because the wiiu over all was a forgotten system

Do you expect a game? X is goty
Do you expect a movie? X is shit

He's a retarded casual. X is pure vidya Kino

God tier taste user, that trailer is fantastic. Even better when you get to the final boss and that track finally plays.
I prefer 2 but I hate the direction they took it, meanwhile X went in the best direction possible but just fell short in execution. The designs are all 10/10, but the people look hideous in game. The characters are bland and the story is mediocre, but it makes up for it with kino lore and player theories. I even ended up loving the soundtrack despite its weak tracks, because if nothing else it was something totally unique.

X2 will be the best game ever made if they use 2's character rendering and give it a more fleshed out story.