Remember me?

Remember me?

Attached: why-bioshock-2-is-the-best-bioshock-154-1429008978.jpg (1619x814, 209K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0pxU__vZGF8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=iHzoVzKRRBg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_DSfjAdhlUnfinite
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Remember me?

Attached: 1498968726393.png (180x180, 48K)

This game was so fucking disappointing.

Tried it after finishing 1 and Infinite. First thoughts, oh cool, this is like using the power armor in Fallout 4, this is gonna be fun. And then I get gunned down in 5 sec by some splicer in a hobo getup.

Played it for a couple of levels and it only got worse so I just uninstalled this tripe. Very poor balance, heavy recycling of BS1's assets, shitty story etc.

>the final boss of bioshock 2 is just a wave of enemies
That was truly the biggest disappointment for me considering everything else was an evolution upon the original game gameplay wise.

Still better than buff naked Atlas

Jesus Fucking Reddit

I still dunno if I preferred the story and atmosphere of 1 or the game play and choice of playstyle of 2.

I also played quite a bit of b2 online.

He's right, bukko

Yes we all remember bioshock for having beautiful first two games and then releasing the shittiest series finale of any game series.

Seriously, what the fuck were they thinking?

You're wrong, bucko.

Atlas is unironically the best Boss in the franchise

>Infinite better than 2
Holy fucking shit how can one entity have so much shit taste. 2 is better in literally everything. Hell, it even has a better parent/daughter relationship.

World's best dad simulator.

Attached: 1419328765031.jpg (540x800, 120K)

Better gameplay and level design.
Worse story and atmosphere.
Next.

Doing those charges with the drill was just too fun.

Am I the only one who was shocked how panned it was on release?

I bought it day one, had a blast and nearly completed it same day. Checked the reviews and they were absolutely shitting on it.

It had better combat, interesting levels and characters and a story which absolutely lived up to the first.

Bomberman looks like THAT?

best gameplay out of the good two, but a way worse story than 1

Neutral ending was the best ending.

Critics were too caught up on how "unnecessary" it was, that 1 was too good a story to be followed up on. Never mind that the gameplay is substantially improved, a lot more fun and the characters all felt more personal and the story was more emotional because of it. They were still sucking 1's massive story twist dick. It made the reception to Infinite easy to see coming, though no less depressing.

Attached: 1501555955467.png (939x774, 197K)

of course, Subject Delta. you're my favorite Dad protagonist in vidya. it's a shame that Infinite overshadowed you even though the plot's basically a rehash of yours

Kinda wanna replay but I'm pretty sure it just doesn't work on my computer at all

>Hell it even had a better parent daughter relationship

One of the reasons why I thought it was super dumb that Infinite pretended it doesn't exist, it literally fit in their 'constants and variables' nonsense better than B1 did

Infinite ignores it because Levine doesn't like 2 despite it being the better game in almost every aspect.

>They were still sucking 1's massive story twist dick
I think it was this more than anything. I didn't remember until you mentioned it but the bioshock twist almost got its own fucking parade back then, it was so well liked

2 is to Levine what Portable Ops is to Kojima. Salty that a game they didn't work in gets to be considered canon and is actually better than some of the ones they made

Attached: 1547723641899.jpg (992x996, 80K)

2 is the best game in the series

>this is like using the power armor in Fallout 4

Attached: 1300587019330.jpg (400x505, 133K)

It ain't fair.

Attached: 1534148044231.png (500x355, 276K)

What the fuck am I reading

This
I wish there were more games where I could commit mutant genocide to protect my surrogate loli daughteru

The multiplayer was ducking great.

I have heard rumors that the remasters suck, why though?

There is no better feeling.

Apparently despite being upgrades the new textures suck ass. I still play BioShock 1 remastered since that version fixes the mouse inconsistencies.

Attached: Father and Daughter.jpg (444x477, 49K)

why the FO4 analogy? I found FO4's power armors so fucking overpowered to the point of me not even wanting to use them due to them just making me able to basically be a one man army. Often, I'd just go into some kind of building with like 100 raiders and kill each and every single one of the effortlessly. Sometimes, I was able to just run at raiders and kill them, you definitely don't die fast in this thing.

>Worst atmosphere
Siren Alley was comfy as fuck, and Gil Alexander's lab had a nice spooky feel to it, especially with the music.
I'd argue 2 still had more atmosphere than Infinite.

I still love you bomberman!

I thought they were good tbqh

Attached: Bros.jpg (497x348, 71K)

God tier bait.

Yea, that really let me down. I remember thinking, that's it?

Attached: 1549117417589.jpg (354x352, 49K)

When I first played it all that talk of money with Sinclair aroused some kind of suspicion. Pretty sure by some point the guy will stab your balls and sell it to the highest bidder. Only to pull a 180 and subvert your expectation. God Sinclair I miss you bro.

Attached: 1549623394338.jpg (1130x658, 185K)

Wait a minute that card

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

Unfixable audio issues. Guns barely make a sound for some people

>Using hypnotize big daddy on Sinclair so he can fight with you one last time

:'(

>Bioshock 2 sprouted your inner paternal instincts
>Want to do other endings but can-t bare to even hurt them.

It was also fun doing drill battles with the bouncers. Beat them at their own game.

Bio2's remaster is hot garbage. They fucked up the audio and the texture "upgrades" are inconsistent as shit.
I'm glad the original is still available on Steam. Even the 7th gen console versions of Bio2 are better than the remaster.

I do. You chased me. You and your ghastly hunting party.

It's especially a shame considering Simon Wales was a pretty decent boss fight all things considered. It's clear they understood that Bioshock's combat system could work for fun spongey bosses that let you style on them with your plasmid combos.
I was expecting more uber-splicers like Wales, or maybe a suped-up Big Daddy or Sister, but nope.

good bait but you're correct about the fragility of Delta, i wasn't expecting to tank a rocket but he's probably more fragile than Jack somehow

Where the fuck was THIS bioshock 2?m.youtube.com/watch?v=0pxU__vZGF8 why was this whole series nothing but bait and switch?

Attached: 1547949380282.png (637x565, 483K)

Anything has better atmosphere than infinite.

i heard about that, if the drill had no fuel and could still scare Splicers into backing off i'd go melee every single fucking playthrough

You're a dumbass, bucko.

This. Infinite is shit but BioShock 2 isn't half as good as the first. Gameplay was improved a ton though.

I'll post every single demo video shown, why has nobody called Ken Levine and Irrational games out for being conmen liars? m.youtube.com/watch?v=iHzoVzKRRBg

Attached: 1547811177879.gif (240x180, 2.88M)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_DSfjAdhlUnfinite could have been cool
exploring actual civil war and crazy people instead of autistic Constants and Variables.

Attached: 1537524161132.png (844x946, 208K)

>Remember the game we have a thread on every couple of days

Well...yeah...

Attached: Bioshock2 2016-09-24 20-52-20-38.jpg (3200x1800, 472K)

>do I remember the best game in the serie?
yes