EA influencer afraid to criticize Anthem

EA has a program for their influencers called EA Game Changer where they send out their games to reviewers and pay reviewers for good press. Tons of people are so afraid of criticizing the game they have to put in the stipulation that they're being honest just so their videos don't get taken down by EA for pointing out the game's flaw. One person's video was taken down already.

Attached: influencers honest reviews.jpg (812x732, 210K)

they are paid to make the videos, nobody is forcing them to take the money.

are these those supposedly respected "content creators?" They're even more blatantly on the take than games journalists!

They optionally took money to sell out and now complain because they don't do the service they were PAID to provide?

Just don't take the money maybe?

>gggmanlives blacklisted because he tore Anthem apart
Fucking kek, EA and Bioware in full damage control.

Attached: 1546493763225.png (300x300, 125K)

Blacklisted means he won't get any more shill offers, you know that right?

Isn't that a good thing? I mean I know he won't get these huge payouts anymore but if you like him surely that's good.

Influencer is such a nice way to say paid shill.

These companies have "trusted creators" they offer money too in order to make influencer videos, gggman was on that list until he broke the contract he singed up to.

He is a piece of shit, he sold out to his viewers and then broke the deal he signed up for with EA.

Also he needs to be aware this is industry wide, so he won't get anymore shill offers from any company and not just ea. You fuck with one and it gets around cause they pay a lot of money for these shill videos.

In what ass sucking world do you live in where ggman is the good guy here?

Attached: jaspermakingbank.jpg (453x325, 46K)

ggmanlives is so buttblasted right now, he fucked up his money fountain and is trying to turn his shame back on ea lol

you just know he is making these posts

All the reviews that were recommended to me were mostly negative.

its time they get called influencers just call them what they are Paid PR

>it's time they get called x just call them what they are x

They're Shills basically

>My Honest First Impressions
>Thanks to EA for flying me out

We need to make a list of retard youtube shills.

But didn't LGR talk shit about the Sims 4 packs and got them for free until the pet DLC to the pet expansion pack came out?

>just call them what they are Paid PR
You mean shills

Ah yes, negative to not appear that you shill too hard and lose your idiot viewership.
>My HONEST Anthem review
>anthem is very lacking right now
>BUT with enough care and patches could be really something special!
$$$$$

Nowhere. He was a bad guy for going with the program in the first place and this doesn't redeem him.

Well he has 1mi subs

No one in this thread is college educated.

sup gggman

LGR is a legitimately big channel. They didn't cut him off until his reviews were consistently negative.

>le shillman maymay xd

Seek professional help.

Youtubers are called influencers now?

noooooooooo how could this happened fellow bioware amigos

Attached: kek.png (1128x1153, 1.04M)

By companies, just seeing something could influence you to pay money for it.

>make shit game
>your shills are logically obligated to call it shit otherwise their shill positions will be too obvious and fans will not trust them anymore
>blacklist them
Kek

Attached: 6EC11105-069C-4B10-B590-ECDF693C2DB8.jpg (413x395, 73K)