Youtube e-celebs talking points

>Bethesda bad.
>EA bad.
>Blizzard bad.
>Activision bad.

Attached: quartering.jpg (1200x800, 226K)

WOKE ALERT
IMMINENT BROKE
BUY MY SHIRT

Attached: 1550837019916.png (1341x675, 386K)

uh oh
it would be a shame if someone left inappropriate comments on his channel.

Attached: 1541020921400.jpg (1390x1529, 713K)

I'm always surprised by how poor some peoples sense of style and taste is. How anyone could think that shirt is at all wearable is beyond me.

>Guy publishes bullshit about gaming companies
>That is a bad thing
Ok

Attached: 1544271481829.jpg (540x720, 33K)

>dumb vidya shit happens
>literally all of them make the exact same video at the same time
>literally none of them have anything insightful or intelligent to add to the situation

All true though

resetera tranny detected. kys

discord tranny detected
trolling the libtards epic style is not a hobby, it's a way of life

Attached: 1545170140931.png (796x675, 209K)

All of those you mentioned are actually bad.
None of them cares about consumers.

actually look at the type of person you're defending.

MY 15TH UPLOAD TODAY SURELY YOU CARE ABOUT THAT HUH
I BRING YOU THE EXACT SAME NEWS AS EVERYONE ELSE ON YOUPOOP

I don't watch e-celebs but those talking points are right. Companies are not your friends. None of them.

hmm sounds like these talking points are true and accurate. im gonna have to give him a based/10 then.

>someone on this planet bought these

>I BRING YOU THE EXACT SAME NEWS AS EVERYONE ELSE ON YOUPOOP

and yet someone he's the one that makes discord trannies seethe and post about him constantly on Yea Forums.

He's right. I'm not going full commie but a lot of those companies have made shitty consumer decisions.

He's the funnest one to mock and the best representative of /pol/tards on Yea Forums

>grey pride
>three shades
gay, straight, bi?

Funny how all those ecelebs have videogame advertising plastered all over them ain't it?

Attached: maxresdefault(180).jpg (1280x720, 188K)

Why are you disrespecting him? He's literally fighting for your rights, and the rights of all gamers.

>/pol/tards on Yea Forums
he's a liberal.

didn't the kid in OPs pic talk smack about a transgender and got bitch-slapped so hard he's trying to sue?

Dudes who base their identity around thier facial hair are always so obnoxious

They are bad tho
And you're a faggot.

Different people follow different news sources and youtubers. Each person has their favorite yt personality.

>Get woke, go broke
>Liberal

Attached: 17c.png (680x337, 125K)

Don't forget
>CDPR good.

Attached: 1446848636938.jpg (1888x2112, 1.47M)

>i am a freethinker thats why i watch youtubers who read articles in the most biased way possible

Attached: 56345.png (448x360, 47K)

Shill

I don't get people's need to defend companies that just see them as wallets, like you just insulted their grandmother or something.

why are so many people on this thread afraid of that guy?

Did he seriously make a shirt about him being beaten up by a tranny? What a cuck.

I just want to get rid of politics in vidya. No faggots, no niggers, no roasties, no trannies and no liberals. Republican whites only. I don't see what's so hard to understand about that.

>*game that is trending* IS TERRIBLE!!!! (PLEASE WATCH MY VIDEO!) (NO CLICKBAIT)

disgusted =/= afraid
Nice try Jeremy

Why do trannies and Yea Forumsiscord hate this fat dude so much?
What did he do?

It's not a subversive tranny so they're automatically better then you.

you can have all of those in games, just don't make them look like they were obviously shoehorned in the game for the sake of political bullshit like Battlefield 5

based and apolitical pilled

Attached: V0.jpg (1101x500, 216K)

He's a Sargon Liberal™.

Time to rise up my dude

>Bethesda bad.
>EA bad.
>Blizzard bad.
>Activision bad
B-But those are my favorite companies!!!

Attached: 1498674434221.png (712x423, 253K)

Yeah yeah reddit user, you're hurt because he hurt your feelings booohooo.

Who cares. Keep this shit out of Yea Forums.

Also true

Let's pretend we didn't just spend two weeks crying about niggers in Apex Legends lol

>another quarter pounder thread

please stop spamming this eceleb trash and kill yourself OP

Attached: 1549350112950.gif (480x480, 3.07M)

But it's not.

imagine being a fan of western developers aka the kind of guy with a blacked subscription

stop posting this right wing piece of shit on Yea Forums

>guy talks against the blatant faggotry in the industry
>Yea Forums hates him

i don't even watch his videos because i think e-celebrities are a cancer but you people sure know where to point your hatred... wew.

they won't stop until all of Yea Forums has turned against him.

But it is.

cringe

>orange man good

>we

"we" haven't even played it because Battle Royale as a genre is fucking retarded and boring as fuck.

has he ever said he supports trump?

>>Yea Forums hates him
Yea Forums doesnt hate him
the mentaly ill trannies do

I HATE VIDEOGAME INDUSTRY
NOW WATCH THIS TRAILER HYPING UP THIS VIDEOGAME
NOW HERE IS A WORD FROM OUR SPONSORS

I am too old to fall for this.

Attached: 84367927.0.jpg (1200x800, 136K)

But it's not.

Attached: 1446035349824.webm (960x540, 631K)

it is, but may not be if they keep making western money but conducting business squatting in a post soviet hell.

small hungry western/eastern european studios that fly high and burn out make the best games

I'm still not playing it because of the characters.

I had the same issues with like WoW vs FFXIV. I played and am playing FFXIV because I can be a cute catgirl or cute woman or a cute dragonsomething or the other...

I'd rater play chink Ring of Elysium or Overwatch or something...

Attached: niga.png (473x528, 132K)

Look at the tabs in lol

so you made kiketube channel where those you upload several clips a day where you talk about "muh sjw's".
Seriously, fuck you jeremy.

At least in games like Quake 3/UT you could do shit like with a simple file transfer.

Attached: Quake 3 Mahoro.jpg (900x674, 93K)

"The Quartering" sounds like something you would use to describe America's genetic destiny.

Millions of people played Apex Legends, I don't think your non-presence was felt

Except those truly are bad, what’s the problem with it? Very rarely do they put out a product that feels like a reasonably sized team had more creative liberty and the project wasn’t drained by the megacorporation

supporting toxic billion dollar corporations to own the cuckservatives!

Well his god Sargon compliments trannies while he is married so no surprise there

It could have been a million more. Plus shitloads of people will stop playing it in a few month same shit that happens to all free to play games.

People get real tired of shooters real fast.

But it is.

>It could have been a million more
Doubtful.

It's not though.

Attached: 1452986107391.jpg (1278x1400, 394K)

does he support trump though?

You know waifu fags are one of the biggest cash cows on the internet right?

Blizzard made billions by selling waifu bait merch.

Attached: Waifu bait.jpg (1200x800, 145K)

>someone on this planet would genuinely wear a shirt with a giant ugly SJW and default rainbow gradient text for any reason
I've never fathomed such nonexistent levels of taste.

No, it actually could. You underestimate how fragile some gamers are. Not enough white characters is a breaking point for them.

>muh downgrade
I hope you're not trying to make a point because that's the most irrelevant shit to complain about.

Also, it's good.

based. subscribed to him, though cant be botheread watching through 20 minute pointless videos. But as long it makes SJWs mad, will keep clicking them.

Here we are folks, these are the types of 14 year old retards that you communicate with on this site on a daily basis.

>Every game should be waifutrash to try to appeal to the maximum number of people, fuck games having unique identities
Capitalism taken to the dark future

Based. Me too

Hey stop being a corporate cuck. You are everything that's wrong with this industry.
Also it's bad. Especially because they lied not only about the downgrade but also the modding tools.

Attached: 1447096793023.jpg (960x1080, 192K)

Why Yea Forums hates Jim Sterling then?

Uniquely shit < Generic cute

He's a fat two-faced snake. I don't trust a word he says.

But it was literally like this for years did you miss it.

Except waifus it was brown fps with bald men

Take this screenshot.

It could me Xcom, it could be gears of war it, it could be quake 5 or doom 5 or some ID shooter named Rage or Bulletstorm or fuck me look at it it's so generic it hurts.

Attached: preview-gears-of-war-4s-horde-mode-made-me-a-chainsaw-convert-7.jpg (1920x1080, 1.88M)

Ah, so a coward.

Every single time you see clouds near mountains that look like that ingame.

You can be 100% sure it's fake. This doesn't exist.

Not in Zelda BOTW not in Anthem not in Witcher 3 not in Skyrim.

Not a single game has clouds this realistic.

Reminds me of Yea Forums

>fat
>balding
>beard
>glasses
>collection of retro videogames
yep, it's another fucking shitty e-celeb alright

fuck off and die

Attached: 1513181773086.jpg (339x360, 25K)

That's a weak defense for their lies.

Attached: 1452986291901.jpg (2000x3200, 807K)

everyone lies, user.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

this

>Plus shitloads of people will stop playing it in a few month
They said that about Minecraft
They said that about Fortnite
They said that about League
etc.

Is he looking to be the next Totalbiscuit?

Attached: unnamed-1.jpg (900x900, 78K)

It's no defense it's an insult. It's clearly fake. Who the fuck expected that?!

I'm saying you're fucking stupid for believing it.

Look at this anthem screenshot. Look at that cloud.

NO FUCKING WAY.

Attached: Anthem.jpg (480x205, 24K)

This guy is just as bad as any SJW. horseshoe theory is right

>rights of gamers
I read about that in the constitution.

Why do keep making threads with that outdated picture that doesn't accurately portray his passionate love for retro gaming, and ghostbusters, which justify his nerd rage at other invading his hobbies

Attached: zzzz.jpg (1183x663, 193K)

this looks like the guy who also makes constant videos about star trek discovery and how it is going to be cancelled

there really is a profitable market appealing to manbabbies who hate women

Ok I'll take the time to explain this to you since you seem new. In-game trailers of AAA games are always optimized for a better shot rather then performence. It's like when you shoot a commercial you shoot a lady's better profile and use the best camera for that specific shot. In-game trailers are just that, trailers, commercials, you'd have to be literally retarded to go to a movie and expect literally the same exact things you saw in a trailer but 2h long. So whenever I see a person make a downgrade complaint I just assume they're retarded.

About the modding tools, I'm not a modder but there is a pretty good modding scene for W3. You can get mods that actually make the game look like in the in-game trailers. So there is mod support, just not modding tool.

:^)

Attached: resetera_faggotry.jpg (1122x269, 29K)

he is not wrong

That's right, CDPR shouldn't get a free pass for it.

Attached: 1529089970030.jpg (2000x2226, 1.09M)

enjoy ban

they didn't

They did.