Whats your excuse for not cheating? Dont you have enough money or brains to acquire them?

Whats your excuse for not cheating? Dont you have enough money or brains to acquire them?

Attached: U2tlSUi.jpg (1920x1080, 507K)

>he needs to cheat

I'm not retarded, thanks

I'm good enough at video games to not need them.
Stay casual though.

No need, I already get accused of cheating.

I don't suck at video games or at life, sorry.

Shooters are literally running, aiming and shooting 90% of the time. If you think one of those three is too hard and want to dumb down an already simple genre, why don't you do something more productive with your time, like making your own game, hitting the gym or necking yourself?

cheatlet cope

stay mad, stay bad. 3k+ elo legit

Attached: f04e58041f25f0189a09be64c6373c9a.jpg (800x658, 145K)

I don't play multiplayer

t shitter
I still dunk you every time and thats all that matters
>wahwmomo he wasnt fair. it doesnt matter if he is better than me
cope

What's your excuse for cheating? Don't you have enough skill to defeat everyone without using a crutch that plays the game for you?

>I shoot you without having any skill myself and see an arbitrary number go up and that's what really matters!
kek

It doesn't seem very fun.
Remember that one part of the Titanfall 2 campaign with the smart gun, it was boring as shit.

But I did DEFEAT you, ergo I am better

Hey OP, can I be included in your peer circle?

I really need friends to play games and troll normies with. I'm currently a NEET so I can pull about 16 hours a day wrecking kids on Rust and what-not.

Attached: Pepe Swole.jpg (800x482, 41K)

>But I did defeat you
Incorrect. It is the cheat system doing it. You are just sitting there, effectively being cucked as something else is taking all your kills.

the only fun thing about cheating is making the opponents mad
at least that's why I cheated many years ago in 1.6, just to hear 10 years olds lose their shit and scream

I only cheat to avoid grinding/micro transactions. Personally I don’t see the point in cheating game mechanics because actually playing the game against other people is supposed to be the fun part.

>watches a program play a game for you
to what end? any sane person would just block you immediately so flaming does nothing, on top of that your account is 100% guaranteed to get banned eventually. Seems like a waste of time desu

Cheated once in 1.6 just to see how it works, was hilarious because shit was set up incorrectly
>spins 360 a mach 1
>whenever an enemy is in sight lock on to head
>go back to spinning
>can't move out of spawn because spinning

>cheating to win

where is the satisfaction in being a filthy cheater?

It's been over twenty years and I still crave this every day. It's like a one-ring to rule them all craving of sorts.

I obviously stopped back then cause I was some sort of moralfag or something I don't even know really why other than to do Cal-I proscene shit which was a goddamned waste of time.

What does the "S" in "HAGS" stand for though?

im just so happen to not be a faggot

Bigger KDA != Better.
And no, you didn't defeat me, a bot did. That's like you taking credit for the shit an AI companion did for you.

Go away Chang. Fucking Chinese can't get anywhere in life without cheating, but at least you could have the common decency to keep it out of video games.

>bu but it was the cheat system
And? It doesnt if the killing is done by muscle memory or a piece of code. Both things are out of ones control after all and essentially the same thing.

Just that mines better and takes less effort

Shitters

ur bad

Please. Just google "SwoleBenji" for most of my stuff.

Someone give me the hookup so I can youtube stream myself hacking at shitty games and making epic lulz from normie tears!

And then your account goes away forever and the loss is removed from theirs effectively meaning you didn't win?

>accounts goes away
kek, its 2019. Nobody who uses paid cheats gets banned

>cheating
you might as well just watch someone good at the game streaming, you'll get the same experience.

There are no cheats that will stop you from getting overwatched. There's strategies but also trust factor will eventually catch up to you if you're not banned and you'll get to play nothing but hvh

Because at that point it's more fun to just play against bots.

Attached: she sees your wiener.jpg (292x172, 9K)

Hacking is only fun when you are playing HvH.

you're gonna be crying here in a month about your vac, later nerd

There's nothing to it. Oh wow, I dominated a bunch of people, but who cares since all the progress I made is irrelevant anyway as I will eventually get banned anyway.

It's pretty funny watching an hvh game in overwatch it's no different than a bot match but with poorly programmed bots

Obvious bait thread but I'll bite regardless.
The feeling of overcoming someone who is on equal terms with you with same tools available to them is a great feeling regardless if it's a solo or team game. Hacking essentially invalidates that and just gives you a straight endorphin rush. Hacking/cheating/lying/manipulation can be quite a useful skill in life but something I wouldn't ever do on principle and to a lesser extent moral grounds. Therefore I can safely say that you and people like you will never be my niggers.

Attached: unregisteredbandicam2.gif (291x164, 2.88M)

ok cuckold. Just go ahead and let your game do the work while you sit back and masturbate watching it plow through dozens of men

It's really not if you have a pro gamer background and you win the majority of your games.

Hacking to make people super salty is mega-lulz.

In any other game I will have an autistic shitfit until the cheater is kicked but in CS:GO I honestly don't care. Valve has had years to fix their shit and instead lets the game go F2P. The game is shit and a good chunk of the pros cheat. You wanna do the same? Fine by me.

What is your excuse for not killing a person? Don't you have enough money to buy a gun or brains to hit the head?

what's the point of playing a game if I'm not gonna play it
might as well just go do something else

I've replied to these threads every day for weeks and have yet to get an invite to any hacker groups.

Shit sucks.I just want to grief and troll girl gamers.

I don’t play multiplayer games

cringe

Sent.

Oh is that faggot from yesterday thread that got BTFO

me using 10% of my power is already cheating

IfI redpilled at least ONE person it's all worth it.

Kek, everyone ignoring the tripfag in this thread. When will tripfags learn?

Attached: 1549054548335.jpg (442x330, 30K)

cheating for the lolz and if not cheating, griefing my teammates for epic rage moments :^)

So guys remember that epic troll cheater guy from that one match? :^)

Neither do I

I still remember the guy that magic bullet'd an entire zone in Planetside 2 in an instant. Cause it was funny as fuck with everyone getting mega butthurt over.

Attached: PlanetSide2 2013-01-06 12-13-45-51.jpg (1920x1080, 140K)

I'm heterosexual, sorry

Attached: 1497037599352.png (651x434, 229K)

Wow imagine being this desperate for attention. Just sad really, tripfags make me sad. There isn't a single good one on Yea Forums

>verified account
filtered

I only cheat to fuck with people on shitty gmod serious rp servers

what tripfag?

Don't hate on cheaters, guys.
Most times they have nothing else in life or have other issues and the rush from cheating / griefing makes them forget the pain for a moment. They can't help themselves since they're fucked up in the head.

t. worked for a suicide hotline for a month

Based

>enter marathon
>run the race with a motorcycle
>claims he is better than everyone else who ran legit
ok

nice projecting my dude :^)

I want to do this. Teach me?

All I can really do is spawn in, become a cop or gun dealer, then taze / arrest / shoot people till banned. Account senpai share, and come back and do it again.

>Can't even cheat on is own
Kys

I have 8 years of neetlife. I can devote 4 to learn how to code hacks. I've seriously considered it.

t. chink

Because I have special brain augmentations that allow me to react faster than the game can update and plot every possible outcome in advance and compute the optimal victory path. Why the fuck would I want a clumsy program designed by a BR when I have billion dollar black project enhancements to help me beat online video games?

why do you talk like a child
go away

The fuck?

You mean shit like "Nuzzles ex-three your necky wecky so I can licky your buldgy-wuldgy" shit?

Did you quote the right person?

>Faggots using cheats in call of duty multiplayer
bro, why?

Cheaters really should just fucking kill themselves

you talk like a middle schooler. go away.

Pay me first piggy

>Implying I remember what middle schoolers talked like.

"Hay d00d wanna play Pokeymans?!"

I wasnt molested as a kid so dont need to feel powerful in the most petty ways as an adult

I'm a neet I don't pay for shit.

Because videogames are about a challenge
Why would I want to make the game less fun?
Do you play on Very Easy mode?

Attached: 1549053742945.png (1280x341, 49K)

>be retard
>can only feel satisfaction from winning
>be too retarded to win
>steal mommys credit card to buy cheats
>now I can win
>I am happy :)
What a sad and pathetic existence if you think winning is the only value in games.

Winning has zero value in games if you aren't being paid to win.

>lose
>a a at least i ii I hav have the moral hi-highground!

if you're that obsessed with winning to the point of cheating and potentially never getting to play again, you should see a psychiatrist

I suppose it’d be better to be paid to win at a game, but it’s worse to pay someone so you can win

Who the fuck buys cheats? If you’re going to cheat, might as well do it for free

>counter strike 1.6 back in the day
>enter random serves as 'Mr Knives'
>speedhack on, running all over the map killing the other team in the first 10 seconds
>the amount of butthurt
>pls dude stop this let us play
>kill them all

I used to laugh for hours doing shit like that. I don't anymore but i do see the appeal. Good times

Attached: 1550591772902.jpg (339x436, 15K)

>willingly being part of a botnet

zoom zooms are the dumbest faggots.

Why are cheaters always the hugest faggots to ever exist? Only cheater that I've ever known to be a bro was just some guy in GTAO that spawned a bunch of tanks and jets that we just ran around and fucked shit up with. Other than that guy they're all complete and utter autists

>Tripfag posts same bait thread 2 days in a row
>Pretends to not be OP
>Proceeds to spread schizo samefag autism until thread deletion
Reminder to report this thread and filter/ignore all tripfags at all times

Attached: kill yourselff.jpg (1453x913, 140K)

Based and cuchillinpilled

yeah i'm sure those memories are still fresh
tripfaggot cunt

>practice game for thousands of hours
>get blown the fuck out by some Chad who spent two minutes installing a trainer
People who play "legitimately" are actual fucking retards.

in pve, cheating is used to skip grind and get to the fun part
in pvp, in theory, cheating is used to do the same as above; but in practice, the grind (of gitting gud) is the fun part to at least a half of the players, and in most pvp games the gameplay is most fun when you're up against an equally-matched enemy (who knows the same strats you do and has an execution upper limit that's similar to your own). plus, most of the time cheating is used to far exceed the limits of human ability allowed by the game, with shit like wall hacks, instakills, whatever else; so even top pros will be underleveled compared to that.
to sum up, people who cheat to seek out imbalancement in pvp are, by definition, not normal people. connecting the above-explained abnormality to large amounts of faggotry i will leave to you as a hometask.

Attached: consider.jpg (569x428, 25K)

Used to all the time back with myg0t but I'm really out of the loop.

No idea which groups are around today anymore

Cheaters make me quite happy actually. When I run into one i'm reminded that here's a person who's so insecure and troubled that they had to go to extreme lengths just to get people to notice them and have become so deluded that they think they are accomplishing anything. Then there's the fact that the vast majority of cheaters also come from third world shit holes which is even better. I get to imagine little juan or chung or ivan trying desperately to get a little hit of dopamine before having to go back to living in a world of shit.

Cope

Cope with what? The fact you can't read.

Seething

Sounds like you're seething there little buddy. Is life that bad under Maduro? Don't worry fren were gonna bring freedom to all your little favelas.

>Whats your excuse for not cheating?
im straight

Yikes

Does this count as advertising?

i dont care

HARD cope.

Attached: 1537560678380.png (364x322, 14K)

When you're thirstier for attention than a gurl gamer on the rag and the only way you can get it is by being a fag.

CONTINUED seething.

Attached: 1537560678380.jpg (364x322, 141K)

Continued laughing.

BIG yikes.

Attached: 1537560678380.jpg (364x322, 134K)

Except when you get fucked in the game where you get riled up enough to start posting on the chans

Lmao nigga

>that gif
it just keeps going and going and going

Practicing virgins getting blown the fuck out by chad cheaters in and out of the game.

>tfw you BTFO a cheater

Attached: 1471976596738.png (557x605, 161K)

wait, so who btfo'd who?

Attached: hyllymbvyor.jpg (563x449, 65K)

Considering the 3rd world cheats on the regular you don't need brains or money.