Me and my friends took the day off today so we can play Anthem all weekend. You jelly, Yea Forums?

Me and my friends took the day off today so we can play Anthem all weekend. You jelly, Yea Forums?

Attached: LgObWkW.jpg (1500x1124, 355K)

>spend a day playing games instead of making money

No wonder Americans are so broke and in deep debt

they're about to pin down the guy in the middle and steal his hair

Attached: 651432.jpg (310x165, 18K)

Injecting test should be mandatory for the next generations

No, but have fun.

I got memed into trying Onions once. It was pure garbage. It was all the worst aspects of coffee and protein shakes and soiboi poured into a bottle. Learn from my mistakes Yea Forums.

>he doesnt get paid sick time

yeah we wouldnt want to upset the food and drug industries so we better just let them continue poisoning everyone but counteracting it with injections every month

>yeah sure bro come over, there's enough room for the six of us!
>have to sit on the floor

I know a lot of bad shit can be qualified as 'fun with friends' but sitting on the floor surely can't be one of them

??? Why not play online at the comfort of your home?

>not getting paid for vacation days.
must be nice living in the third world.still a shit game choice and a very reddit thing to document. also no beer.

I fucking hate houses like this, they make me feel like i am in the fucking ikea catalogue.
If a bitch chooses what goes on the walls of my house I would kick her out.

Attached: 697d7c2d830517851833b593a0bf1c03.jpg (1600x2227, 758K)

those are beanbags nigger

ha.nice

I'd be jelly if you were actually playing a good game.

Attached: 1542650030442.jpg (535x462, 63K)

and that's any better?

is there anything more cringe than console 'lan' parties.

Just buy fucking desktop pcs you fucking faggots, you're not fooling anyone.

that setup makes any game a fun game
anthem sucks hard, but your friends doing a modern lan party sure looks cool :)
enjoy your weekend user, hope you guys have fun

nice lan-par...
>ps4's
just hero yourself op

>not understanding how havinvg friends and interacting with them in person is nice
>not understanding that you can be comfortable in the presence of others and in houses that are not your own
do you use one of those "I'm autist be patient" hats user?

Isn't Anthem designed for 4 player parties only?

>shelves for the sake of having shelves
Ugh.

>STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE

make me, bitch

most third world countries have paid vacations and a ton of worker rights that are far better than the ones in the states
so maybe read a bit before sounding this fat?

Ok? Why not play at the comfort of your own house for an online multiplayer game?

lmao

what a bunch of cucks

are you really this dumb?

yeah, also look at OPs pic, the shelve has a fucking "vintage" toy car on it, I would literally throw the shelve out the window if i see that.

You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

So 4 people will play Anthem and 2 will play a good game? Nice, looks fun user!

I've not been 18 for a long while user
I'm just very outgoing and enjoy being in social situations, also cant understand how awkward is life to most of you

Attached: fortnite party.webm (360x640, 2.91M)

it's fine up until the fucking cringworthy reverence for candy and fast food

Do you really need so much fucking food at lan parties?

>I need to constantly be around people in order to be happy. Also silence infuriated me and I need to constantly fill quiet times by vomiting every thought that enters my head
Learn to enjoy moments by yourself. Not saying you should always be alone everyday but you don’t alwayd have to be with someone.

so... noone showed up?

yes

Attached: taco bell lan party.jpg (4032x2268, 656K)

>no beer

what a faggy lan party

>fast food
Disgusting. I rather cook some nice chicken breast and thighs or steaks for my friends. Steamed veggies with some meats is god tier.

nigger tf?
not him but bean bags are comfy as fuck, honestly prefer them over regular chairs.

just imagine paying $60 per year to make a lan party

>anthem
>piss-station
ZOOM ZOOM
Fuck off back to plebbit normie.

> lan party
> everyone is playing different games
lame

perhaps i'm too old to be posting here then, but anything without back support is uncomfortable as fuck to me. I'd rather stand.

Attached: land party.jpg (3226x2419, 880K)

I can't imagine how fucking hot it would be in that room, let alone how fucking musty it would be after you faggots consume that horrible carb, grease filled garbage. Fucking disgusting

Honestly whenever I invited friends to a lan party they all ended up in drinking and watching movies after 12-15 rounds of CS.

went to one of these once.

jesus fucking christ was it shitty

Me and my friends took the day off today so we can play Apex Legends all weekend. You jelly, OP?

>land

>showing up to a lan party and playing stardew valley

why

with all that stuff, where are they going to find enough room to do the dance?

I can smell the xeno-estrogens emanating from this room.

absolutely fucking disgusting

>all ps4 owners
no surprise there

>reddit filename
Yeah fuck off

All them jelly tendies in this thread lmao. You go get 'em OP, let the kiddies play with their Marios and Pokeemans or whatever.

Attached: Drone Cult Gathering.jpg (2048x1529, 498K)

and what else its supposed to be? Switch?
Fuck off.

wtf america

americans actually believe this?

Attached: Screen Shot 2012-07-02 at 11.57.06 AM.png (684x459, 49K)

I will be honest. I wish me and my friends had time to do this anymore. Its a good time while you have that freedom

YOU WANT TO PRAY GAME?!

Attached: 155084207424.jpg (439x288, 36K)

>getting paid for vacation days.
You know you've paid for those days, right?
A minor deduction on every paycheck to make sure you are "paid" (back) when you take vacation.

why would you use sick time when you literally get 4 weeks vacation to burn whenever in every first world country

bet that blonde dyed hair girl still gets chad dick

Attached: switch midnight launch best buy.jpg (2048x1365, 2.5M)

>not playing Heroes of Might and Magic 3 in hot-seat mode
gay

What? I live in Florida and I get 3 weeks paid vacation

coffee??? how is it like coffee?

Except thats clearly a birthday party and not a lan party

why is it always the stereotypical soicucks?

top kek

>not one asian girl
>playing an absolutely DOGSHIT mtx heavy reddit bait game

yep looks like a fucking NA lan

Attached: 1498141225369.webm (1022x574, 2.79M)

If someone is this serious about playing video games, why the fuck are they on console?

Jealous?

No. I'd rather play Smash Ultimate with my friends. Have fun though, and don't take it too seriously.

you sound like a faggot who likes to brag about their mediocre cooking skills

>going to lan parties when the internet exists
you boomers need to get with the times

Attached: costanza.jpg (200x200, 6K)

>lan in taco bell
>starts up a new save in tales of symphonia
BASED

You do but most mutts don't.
Don't like half of you have to hold down 2 or 3 jobs just to be able to pay your rent and living expenses?

I don’t like that two of you are wearing the same shirt. What’s worse is I have that same shirt In my laundry right now.

it depends on a bunch of different factors. if you're living in manhattan or cali then yes you likely need multiple jobs given they're the most expensive cities on the planet

you must work for a nice employer then, because it's not required by law

"Oh boy, Timmy's mom is the coolest!"

That's not even what he's arguing you fucking mong. He's saying it's nice to be around friends every once in a while. Just because you've never experienced what it's like to be surrounded by friends and people who care about you doesn't mean you need to be a cunt to people who have that.

If the cities are so expensive shouldn't the jobs be paying more?
Where does all the money go?

Lan parties for online only games is retarded

This. Seems like the people in the photos here probably had a great time. It's fun to be in the same room with friends doing things.

It is but having chill nigas right there to scream at it still better

Hey, some NA LANs have Asian girls. I live right by the Blizzard Arena and there are always gaggles of Korean chicks hanging around outside it on game days.

landlords

It's not if the game is shit

in university they'll tell you that there are cost of living adjustments, but in reality you won't benefit from those before you're actually valuable with like 10 years of experience, if not more. there are simply too many ppl competing for too little jobs, and ppl are willing to work like dogs for the prestige of living in a AAA area like SF or NYC

Damn, to think they could be playing 007: Nightfire instead...

>he has friends
Fuck you
I know this was stolen from reddit, but fuck you anyway, AND fuck the reddit OP

Attached: 1502243058459.jpg (438x503, 33K)

They could be playing DnD instead

Friends are overrated dont let them fool you

So it basically boils down to retarded mutt poorfags wanting to live like richfags and buying all their shit on credit only to rack up a massive debt they'll never ever pay off while the shit they never had money for in the first place gets taken away and resold on auctions.
Absolutely jewed.

now I wanna know what kinda load times these dumbasses get in anthem on a base ps4.

There are people right now in this thread who work more than one job to get by.

There are people in this thread right now who don’t have paid vacation and days they can work from home.

There are people right now in this thread who went to college for computer engineering and are struggling in a oversaturated market getting fucked in Silicon Valley by their Chinese landlords.

Attached: 51188EAF-75F7-4C43-B575-49F534CFB009.jpg (764x713, 309K)

>guy on the left staring off into space, contemplating how his adult life, and any hopes and dreams for the future he may have once had, amounted to nothing but anticipation for a Bioware game

You look like basedboys

why do people bother with silicon valley? Are there literally no IT jobs outside of commiefornia? or is everyone just blinded by greed so much that they're willing to pay an absurd rent and think they're making big bucks?

yes

i work in finance, and the immigration laws are trump's gifts to us all. the only thing western workers have over foreign markets is our skin color. indians and chinese ppl are smart, way more industrious, and willing to work for pennies on the dollar with no benefits. We're luck they're socially retarded and unable to mesh with western corporate cultures, or the average wage would be half of what it was right now and no one would have a job.

What the fuck? Do you enjoy the smell or something? There is literally no reason for a physical presence.

>lan party
>playing crap insead of speedrunning bloodborne with friend
Yep, soiboys

It's the only place in the USA with decent internet speeds. Rest of the country is dial-up tier and if you want anything faster it'll net you at least 100 bucks a month (if faster internet is even available in your area.
There's a reason why all major tech companies have their servers in countries like the Netherlands instead of US.

>tfw no time to LAN with the bros anymore
I miss giving drunk footjobs while playing OG DotA

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASEDYYY

miss us with this gay shit

The big gay...

t- air fryer chicken tenders

ggggggggggggggggggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Test is fucking expensive yo

here's my pity, take it.

Orbhve a good job that pays to live within your means. I can assure you no one in Manhattan has more than 1 job. Well I hangout with friends once a week. Not sure what you’re so mad about

JAV code?

wow... so this... is autism... fascinating

>dude!!! why have a girl over? do you enjoy the smell or something? There is literally no reason for a physical presence.

Attached: one piece.webm (1280x720, 2.61M)

>I can assure you no one in Manhattan has more than 1 job.
this is a really fucking bold claim
it's ai shinozaki, i don't have the code it's a one off webm

Attached: banana.webm (1070x1080, 810K)

this tbf

There is a pretty big and important difference to having a girl over and having a bunch of dudes in my house. I want to touch, and indeed smell, the girl. I can't do that on Xbox live or whatever. But with guy friends I can get everything I need from them without ever being near.

It's a birthday party

>Comp Sci
>Oversaturated

love this fucking meme. Unless you live in CA, the USA needs a fuckton more programmers - move to literally any other state and they will bow down and suck your dick to recruit you.

>t. recruiter for a software development company in VA

Hahahahahahaha
This is exactly how I imagine all the Nindies on this board. Fucking pathetic

Everyone that lives in Manhattan itself is multi millionaire and does not work multiple jobs. Majority that work in mahnhattan lives in a bourough could have more than one job.

Believe it or not it's actually a pretty nice place. Pleasant weather, nice scenery, proximity to a city that's renowned for its food options and has tons of entertainment and shopping options, day trip range from world-class ski resorts, etc. It's a lot easier to convince potential employees to move to the Bay Area than Houston or Tyson's Corner or wherever.

On a more practical business side it's close to a major international airport with tons of daily flights to Asia (which is a big consideration for tech companies) and is also well placed to receive cargo from Asia. It also has the obvious advantage of proximity to all the other tech companies that have been there for ages, which makes both cooperation and competition (hiring employees out from under your competitors) easier.

a bunch of my coworkers live in lower manhattan (i work at 55 water street) and pay like $5k a month for shitty apartments that you wouldn't pay 500 for in other cities. they're certainly not millionaires

>consoles
Fucking cringe

You should go to Quakecon some time. The amount of retards who go there and bring their rig just to play sp games is beyond retarded.

At least play a good game you fucking normies. Is this pic from reddit? Are you a shitswirler?

Attached: 1549579329163.jpg (500x430, 37K)

Why would you faggots be wasting your time with a fucking slap in the face like Anthem? You fucking faggot.

There's so many better things to play. Why waste your time with Anthem?

>Anthem
No

Yes, I am keenly aware that ignorance is bliss and I would love to be dumb enough to think playing that shit is a good way to spend my time.

Probably tasted like shit.

>he's never lan partied, couch coop'd, or locally onlined together
Wew lads, missing out

Things are more fun with friends.

I bet it smells like cats in there.

I hope you guys have a good time

Attached: ohyesh.jpg (538x759, 58K)

Man I didn't even notice they were playing on console Jesus Christ
I would especially love to be dumb enough to play shooters with a controller.

Jesus Christ, you two are even bigger faggots than op (or more likely whatever Redditor he is pretending to be)
In person coms are also more effective than in game voice coms.

BALD
A
L
D

>12
oh, that's a cool birthday I guess.

what the royal FUCK am i supposed to do with this

kill yourself you dumbass piece of shit

What kind of drones don't see the bloody letters on the wall that's the release of anthem

>You jelly, Yea Forums?
No, I'm a sociopath. I have literally 1 associate, and he's for business not pleasure.

>Americans
>European outlet

I wouldn’t expect Yea Forums to understand the enjoyment of getting together with friends and playing a game in person as opposed to over online. I bet you faggots suffer from social anxiety too :,(
Lmaoing at your life

Hello Game Changer

Fixer Upper is to blame for that kind of style. I'm find with minimalism, but not when things look like they're seconds from rotting away.

> for some reason LAN isn't working
> have to set up HAMACHI to generate a LAN over the internet

technology

Attached: bow.gif (320x240, 2.62M)

imagine

Casuals don't read reviews and shit. They see an ad or trailer and buy it to play with their bros

Attached: Obsessed.png (364x852, 131K)

>me smart
>people dumb

>Still living in Manhattan after the minimum wage got raised to $15
Would have thought all the middle class people in Manhattan would have moved to Queens by now.

Attached: 1472326803320.png (237x204, 92K)

Nah, you see I've been renting away some of that free real estate in your head to make up for it.

wasting your vacation on videogames
KEK

that cane

Seriously this. I don't understand it, I even know someone in real live who bought 2 copies Fallout 76 and while he knowledges all the problems he says he still has fun... Ok fair enough but then he chooses to not play Resident Evil 2 because he doesn't have the cash. It's like I don't get these Fallout, Destiny and Division fags who sink 100s of hours and dollars into such medicore games but then just skip games like Resident Evil 2 and Blood Borne, I just don't fucking get it. Even Nintendo Switch players with their Smash Bros are playing higher quality games hell even Diablo 3 and Path of Exile are better then this shit. It blows my God dam mind.

Attached: 37-anh-luke-xwing-use-the-force.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

ALL that food... Sit on the floor. Buy some chairs and tables you fat bitch.

stupid commie the money goes where it belongs, to the rich people

You and I must have the same friend. I literally asked him that question except it was Fallout 76 over DmC. He said that he doesn’t want single-player games because they’re boring. He wants games that everyone plays.

Now, reading through the lines, I take this as escapism and loneliness. He goes online and tries to be funny with people but it’s just annoying and sad.

They occupy cities rack up massive debts till they are forced to leave. Its like renters but with debt on assets.

that room would sound like a fucking airport with all those ps4s whirring away

It's true. I wanna suck your dick

A casual could simply be an uninformed consumer. It has little to do with being smart.

Looks based as fuck

Pick your Fiat Sheckels... Give em all away. Modern day cotton pickers.

casuals, like the ones in the OP

The guy I'm referring to hates online games and talking with people online so he plays them as if they were single player games. I just don't get it at all. I'll admit I play Diablo 3 myself, for the grind and to just have a default easy "go to" game but there's no constant stream of dlc and I'll drop it to play the new quality stuff that comes out. I just don't get how "gamers" will skip Resident Evil 2 and Sekiro for something like Anthem.

If you are working minimum wage entry level jobs maybe. Most of us can work one decent paying job and still live more comfortably than most of the planet.

Dumb and poor enough to play with controller

It's a birthday party, fucko. Did you not see the cake?

Honestly, it's kind of cool that the kid's parents set something like that up for him. When I was that age, my parents wouldn't have even known what I was into.

That's cool bro, but isn't squad limit 4? You git six

>Me and my friends took the day off today so we can play Anthem all weekend
My condolences.

>tfw the last lan party you had was 14 years ago

Attached: 1529758456231.jpg (200x200, 14K)

i pity you retards

>Burnt hot dogs

Do Americans really eat that?

>oh lawd, gotta deal wit des whyt peeple todai

>working on weekends
you poor soul

canada has paid holidays

Nerds and people into these hobbies really are mostly subhumans

The jocks were right. These people deserve punishment.

>using your vacation days for a stupid videogame instead of an actual, you know, vacation

>six homos
>4 player squad limits

A few of those soibois are gonna be ronery.

I feel bad for that black kid

>bald redditor 1
>bald redditor 2
>sandnigger

Attached: uwa....png (451x392, 165K)