Do you still play FighterZ?

Do you still play FighterZ?

Attached: packshot-c160e713fc7da459f871eca649dd0e71.jpg (500x713, 252K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JJeH7A5oKk0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes but i switched to ps4

I never did and never will.

I did but got bored of it after reaching SSJ3 rank

>mashes 1 button to win
y-y-yeah bro..i sure do

that won't work on people that know how to really play lol

I turn it on every now and then to fight the ai or to play against a friend.

So basically every fighting game?

Lol

I played through single player, and if they introduce more campaign I'll go play that too. I don't have the time to get gud.

Haven't touched it in a while. I'm probably so rusty that I'll lose hundreds of thousands of BP if I play ranked.

Waiting for it to go below 10 euros.

I got burned out playing through the story. Cool for the people that really wanted a dbz fighter, but tag fighters just aren't my thing.

Nah. Never been that big of a fan of tag games. Went back to playing Tekken 7 and sometimes 3s or KoF02 on fightcade.

im in the army so i pick it every now and then on weekends when im home

I actually bought it 3 days for full price but then it went on sale so i just wasted money like a retard but so far am having fun, i also bought a DLC character that also went on sale so i wasted alot of money but i suppose its fine. Fun game.

Attached: 1537351000175.png (697x960, 605K)

I do but I’m not very good at it. How do I get better, lads? :(

I do, but I spent way too much time autistic grinding and practicing for the first 8 months of the game so I'm fucked. I know no one half-decent with a good, stable connection to play with, and I don't live in an area suitable for making/finding a local.

I play Tekken 7 mostly, but every time I get the itch to play DBFZ I hop on the PC version only to get mad because it takes me a literal hour to find a green bar+ connection, and the delay still makes the game nigh unplayable. Nevermind that every pretend pink square dodges me after one match because I don't just rely on random stolen twitter tech and generic BnBs to dictate my gameplan. I blame a lot of how unfun this game is on the fact that it's the first real fighting game a lot of people playing it have ever touched.

rarely because

yes every day
play as much as possible with your main team. use the basic combos so you can focus on getting better at neutral and situational execution.
yea you dont want to just do training in dbfz because there are too many variables in a real match so you need experience with that

Attached: 1538021400579.png (1024x2340, 820K)

yup. i don't even have any of the SP content yet. it's fun

I'm still training for online.

>yea you dont want to just do training in dbfz because there are too many variables in a real match
I didn't mean practicing purely in the lab. I hit Majin before the new ranks were added, and I'm SSB now. As per every game, rank doesn't matter, but I figured if I got high enough in the ranks things would change. Yet here I am, still playing against Bardock/Vegito/Black 5LL mashers or people that just superjump back while mashing their fullscreen neutral assists. It sucks dick all the way to the top. Shit, on PC it's fucking horrible because every other game, ranked or casual, is a faggot playing at 20 FPS on 10+ delay.

No. Game sucks
But I remember budokai had some badass music . Idc if it was literally stolen m.youtube.com/watch?v=JJeH7A5oKk0

imagine being such a casualfag that you try to convince yourself 3d weeb shit like budokai is good and the actual fighting game you keep getting steamrolled in is bad

No one said that. And dbzf is as competitive as smash shit. Baby mode casual trash

>3d xenoverse tier autismo thinks he has the credibility to say what is and isnt baby casual game
lmao

DBFZ certainly isn't as good as Tekken or GG/BB, but it's better than literally everything else. Smash also isn't a fighting game.

Nope. I tried to like it but the dbz skin just wasn't enough to hide how shallow and just plain bad the gameplay was.

Even mvci is better designed. Dbzf is the same copy paste characters doing the exact same combos because everyone plays the same. Incredibly boring to watch and if it wasn’t dragon ball it’d be consisted total shit by the fgc

>Dbzf is the same copy paste characters doing the exact same combos because everyone plays the same
Well thanks for telling me you've literally never played the game

yes its so bad that you just cant stop posting about it and exposing yourself as a scrub that only does the universal combos meant for beginners

What’s the point of not doing combo loop into super every fucking time? It’s the same shit and there’s no variety in playstyle

I never picked it up
I can't get into games where auto combo is mandatory

Where is the sale user?

Started again recently because I wanted to play as Jiren, ended up putting him ans Broly on my team

Oki? Pressure? Are you sure you've ever played a 2D fighter at all? Fuck you're retarded

Waiting for the complete roster. Too many DLCs with cool characters to spend money for the base game only

No I'm not overweight

Yes, supperior Frieza player here

Attached: Frieza.jpg (552x822, 71K)

No, I just fuck around with Beeros when I'm at my friend's place. Neither of us is a big fan of tag fightans, so we only play a couple matches and go back to UNIST or guilty gear or whatever

I never played it in the first place. But I am somewhat interested. Is there any appeal to this other than DBZ fanservice? How is it as an actual game?

yeah but all i do is fuck around in arcade mode. playing online makes me angery.