Square-Enix's next game, 'Last Idea'

Square-Enix's next game, 'Last Idea'

lastidea.jp/

Thoughts?

Attached: character.png (1206x2086, 370K)

I laughed at the name.

Can't wait for it to get 14 sequels and dozens of spin-offs

it's a fucking mobile game
we all knew what will it looks like

>iphone, Android

Attached: penn_jillette.jpg (300x400, 31K)

>iOS / Android
Nobody fucking cares. Move on.

Are you sure it's not called "Conclusive Imagination"?

>Last Idea
Oh shit Square Enix is dying.

>Square came up with the name Final Fantasy when they were almost broke and it was their last chance

>now this fucking name

Attached: 1441628643782.jpg (171x173, 14K)

>Last Idea
I can tell

>Last idea

There's no way they're about to go bankrupt again.

You mean Terminal Theory.

This is going to be like Chaos Rings and not gacha, r-right?

I have a hair fetish, so I think it's pretty cool.

>literally nothing except that one character design

It is a nice design though.

>SE game MOBILE game called 'last idea'

completely fucking unawares holy shit

But what if they ARE awared?

it's clearly a self aware reference to final fantasy you dolt

It's gonna be like that "Epic Seven", "Dragalia Lost", etc bullshit I'm seeing Facebook ads for. They're gonna show you an anime cutscene with a beautiful big-tittied magical girl, ask you to install the game, and then the gameplay is sprite-based or has N64 models. And it's just an excuse to grind ingame currency so you can roll the gacha and get this week's top waifu. I have played enough of this shit to know it is CANCER, and have wasted more than enough money.

Attached: latest[1].png (300x300, 172K)

They're creatively bankrupt this time.

Why can't they make actual games for phones? Why are like 95% or more of all phone games nothing but these microtransaction rng shitfests?
How about a genuine game without any bullshit? Make a new Final Fantasy Tactics and release it on phones.

>I have played enough of this shit to know it is CANCER, and have wasted more than enough money.
Who hurt you, user?
FGO hurt me.

Actual games won't make them money like gatcha shit will

Chaos Rings 3 was that, but I don't think it actually sold well.

phones are for scams and idiots who fall for scams, not games

So this was their, may I say, final fantasy?

>final fantasy
>last idea
it really shows too there's no originality in either series it's all teenage fanfic settings and mediocre gameplay

>Puzzle and Dragons
>Monster Strike (didn't spend any money here)
>Brave Frontier
>Phantom of the Kill
>FF Record Keeper
>Fire Emblem Heroes
>Dragalia Lost (only a little bit)
In most of these, I've had at least a few times where I've kinda "whaled" in addition to frequent low spending. I say low, but keep in mind that occasional $10-$20 put into a mobile game can also be put towards a real game. For me I spend more in gas weekly, so it doesn't seem as bad. The combination of FEH and DL is what really made me step back and see how crazy this all is. They don't just eat your money, but your time. I've got the disposable income, but my time is better spent on real games. Or even, other IRL stuff. After a few all-nighters grinding those Dragalia events I realized how pointless the shit was. GJ to the people who always said it was dumb.

>mobile
well there goes my interest

I don't like how every female anime character design now has to tease the user with the chick's crotch. I know Japan is more inventive than this, so why does every poster girl have to be a wannabe Idol singer on the side?

at first i thought you guys were joking...

it's a fucking mobile game :|

Attached: plsffs.png (526x102, 29K)

Freakishly long thighs

They do/did, user didn't buy them.

Attached: Yep.png (1024x600, 1.15M)

I guess they've really ran out of ideas haha

>Literally "Final Fantasy" but with different words

Is this like FF1 where the company is calling it this because they're about to keel over financially?