JRPG

>JRPG
>Your best companion hates you

Attached: 361188.jpg (225x350, 42K)

>act like a slut
>dress like a slut
>flirt with men all the time
>shocked when a man hits on you

Honestly fuck gay people for ruining twinks.

Araki probably wrote Fugo off the squad because his stand is so broken.

>probably
He did. How the fuck is Diavolo suppose to fight an AoE? Can skip or erase or whatever he does time all he wants, he's not gonna cover enough distance to avoid the virus cloud and still fight back.

It was either that or he was going originally make him the traitor but backed out and just wrote him out

That pedo professor is LITERALLY me

Araki originally intended for Fugo to die to Bruno's team after he defected. Never done because the story was gruesome as is and because it was published by Shonen Jump at the time

>According to Araki, Fugo actually wears a thong under his suit

What did he mean by this?

I thought he just did it because he eventually started liking Fugo as the part went on, and he didn't want to kill him or make him a traitor.

just how big if Fugo's dong..?

Attached: thoughtbubble.png (1000x900, 325K)

Araki literally explained that he wrote Fugo out because he didn't want a main character that he liked to become an antagonist as was originally intended in his first draft.
His stand has nothing to do with it you fucking retards

>best companion from 2 games ago returns at the end to help with the final boss

Attached: polnareff.jpg (650x400, 40K)

>dies but his spirit lives on inside a turtle

Attached: 339.png (1280x720, 839K)

This. I bet that "theory" is being spread by youtubers or something

>best companion
>is complete ass and can't even control his own power
Good riddance

More likely that Mr.Same-Type-of-Stand couldn't think up a good fight where Fugo doesn't win easily and then comes up with a sob story about not killing a character to save face. Can't believe you morons are actually falling for it.

Attached: 1542561913445.png (1024x1280, 1.01M)

>waah, my youtuber who talks about JoJo will not be smirched on Yea Forums

literally nobody here talking about jewtube besides you

Attached: 1539513502359.png (220x270, 109K)

Yet you keep spouting common "youtuber hearsay/talking points" about Fugo

>>JRPG
>>Your best companion hates you
Should have posted Abbacchio instead

Attached: 361189.jpg (225x350, 33K)

Just because you heard something from an eceleb first doesn't mean everyone else did.

Instead of trying to find a excuse that it's my fault, how about you use your own brain to come up with why Fugo left, or you know, read Araki's own words

Araki's own words were that he was fucking depressed and didn't want to make this character he had grown fond of betray the heroes and die, so he just leaves the story instead

>how about you use your own brain to come up with why Fugo left
I did. He completely wrecks Diavolo and Araki was going to write himself into a corner so he got rid of him. Now stop spazzing out about this.
>read Araki's own words
Oh yeah, because those are so trust worthy

Maybe layoff the reddit?

Attached: 1545293802630.gif (500x375, 108K)