Play game that Yea Forums shits on

>Play game that Yea Forums shits on
>It is actually fun

What is my name?

Attached: surprised-baby.jpg (1000x773, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JEv_viAUXug
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

breath of the wild

dark souls 2

Thats a trick question. Every game gets hate in here.

Kingdom Hearts 3

Your name is faggot, for letting other people influence your opinion on things.

I haven't played a single game in years, they are all shit.

False
We all love Remake2 here user

Apex.

Wrong.

Overwatch
bring the hate asshats

Anonymouse

Remake2 is shit

Strafe: Millennium Edition

He never said that other people did and his post implies that he liked the game despite other peoples naysaying. You are the faggot for having shit reading skills.

Fortnite.

> I preordered DS2 back in 2014
> finish the game in 3 days, fun as shit
> I haven't been on Yea Forums for these days to avoid spoilers
> Yea Forums loves the game
> A few months pass
> mfw Yea Forums started hating DS2 out of fucking nowhere.

Attached: nkv08afzeu3z.jpg (750x950, 84K)

APB Reloaded

Been playing on and off since open beta and probably will never stop.

Attached: 20180512023003_1.jpg (1920x1080, 455K)

Wrong

I had my fun with Lawbreakers

You find it fun because it's a plagiarism of other, superior games that you probably missed out on because you are too young or not experienced in video games

i find it fun because it's casual as fuck and TF2 is too autistic for my taste

stop pretending being a zoomer reditor its not funny

In TF2 you can like do whatever you want but in OW you have to stick to the rules or people get mad at you.

Attached: Costanza_Boy.jpg (1450x1450, 408K)

>Plays choke point watch
Umm tf2 is to weird for me I mean they can attk from like 2 SIDES

Undertale

Resident Evil 6 is the ultimate pleb filter.

shit bait nigga
in any mode except ranked you're free to fuck around and do whatever

>reading comprehension fails
i said casual as fuck, i don't play it to think, i play it to waste my time or have fun with friends

No one says it's a completely bad game, but it looks bad in comparison to both ds1 and bb. I was just disappointed how the world didn't feel connected at all, which was made worse by allowing you to teleport right at the start.

to be honest most played maps in TF2 are very spammy with chokes too (especially because 24players) and this is made worse that PL is easily the most played mode.

Same goes for skyrim back in 2011. Once they're done with it, they realize it's popular and start REEEEEing

Dead Space 3.

no, really. It might be the worst in the trilogy but fuck me is the combat really fun. I think I could get lost just building guns on the Bench for hours.

Kane and lynch 2
The multiplayer beta was some of the most fun I've had in a game
When I finally bought it, it was dead.

Also blacklight retribution before it went to shit

Attached: 12744989368406507520_screenshots_2012-06-23_00001.jpg (1152x648, 162K)

youtube.com/watch?v=JEv_viAUXug

>in any mode except ranked you're free to fuck around and do whatever
Yes well my problem with the game was that since the game is only 6v6 with very team based gameplay where you cannot just wipe everyone alone or just die to a bad matchup ranked became a must for me. Whenever I tried unranked I felt so without a purpose and the maps feel so small and empty when you want to do something else than focus on the objective.

Is something wrong with you do you have a mental condition?

oh yeah this one.
>play it at release and enjoy it
>all threads shit on the downgrade graphics, shit on bosses, shit on everything
>years pass, I get the sotfs remaster on ps4 which fixed a lot of stuff and improved the game, have a complete blast playing the game again, feels fresh, so many weapons and fashion
>people now start to shit on enemy placement not making sense or some dumb shit
And then people praise ds3 as the best game ever made, and I fucking hate it. I don't trust the hivemind here at all

GW2, played it on release and had a ton of fun while leveling, spvp and wvw. The pve sucked ass when you got to max level. dungeons were especially bad, even in my first dungeon run i just ended up following 4 people rushing through to the next boss.

Paper Mario Color Splash. Fuck Thousand-Year-Celibate and the boomers saying it's good.

Mario and kuigi partners in time

horizon zero dawn
the game is about a girl raised by a single dad,
that is against the motherhood, gay, and black people.
and has to fix the problem she caused.

cringe

Damn near any fighting game.

Attached: 1538467857320.png (640x480, 351K)

Goldrushniggers can easily be dodged with two mouse clicks so you can play with gorgebros.

Overwatch is an FPS that somehow shares the autism of changing the meta every 2 week like a moba and Is legitimately ruined by E$PORTS forcing a hand on balance.The community Is a bunch of megatards who get mad over losing their free time,Hard counters are retarded to the point of having next to no counter-play(monkey jumped at a less then 200hp target?It's dead.) And using the map to kill people gets VERY out of hand.Oh hey,also,fag retcons BECAUSE IF UR NOT WITH PROGRESS UR AGAINST IT :'(

Attached: 7D4DA03A-4B64-4799-9F74-4E9D64324810.jpg (1024x404, 37K)

The mere fact that you play a game this board hates and you like it makes you the best person out there

Your name is contrarian.

>No one says it's a completely bad game
literally everyone says it's a steaming pile of shit in das2 threads even though it's basically the same game as 1 with minor changes

Anything made by Sony or Microsoft

DaS2 is a bunch of unfinished assets mashed together in a very flawed framework, it needed at least 1 year of fine tuning to maybe resemble DaS or DeS. Everything is off and both the directors were phoning it, it was effectively the first of the Souls clones predating Lords of the Fallen by 6 months.

I marathoned the 3 games and DS2 was the worst, can you honestly say this shit doesn't bother you at all? Not to mention 200+ mobs you have to farm for them to stop respawning so you can progress without worries?

Attached: 1542582320693.webm (857x480, 2.33M)

RDR2

Every vr game

Umbrella Corps

>Not to mention 200+ mobs you have to farm for them to stop respawning so you can progress without worries?
Why tho?

Probably talking about the pike faggots piling up on Velstadt's fogwall in vanilla.

Its cause of bullshit like the one where you have to bring that girl to kill 5 bosses while the AI pathing is terrible and the gorillion things to the boss room dont help

If you ever killed mobs to the point of them not respawning without farming for a specific item you are a turboshitter

are you saying that more mobs somehow raises the difficulty level? Its a poor design choice is what i'm saying, not to mention the overall atmosphere and design is terrible, the transitions between the zones are just jarring.

>What is my name?
Faggot

Persona 5

Twilight Princess

Attached: Zant Midna.jpg (666x324, 35K)

Witcher 3

no