Do you think it's better than DKC and DKC2?

Do you think it's better than DKC and DKC2?

Attached: dk.jpg (1600x800, 304K)

better than DKC1 but not DKC2

Yes. It's a 10/10 platformer.

I vote yes. It's an evolution of all the things that made the original trilogy great.

yes its better than dkc1 and 2, its the only game in the last 10 years or so that made me smile while playing it

Attached: 1549154011953.jpg (688x387, 108K)

yes

No, it's a fantastic game but it's not better than DKC 1 and 2.

also fuck this boss

Attached: ergewrg.jpg (900x900, 147K)

I liked Returns more, especially the shadow levels, I believe they were never done before too.

It's just as shitty as DKC1 and DKC2.

Absolutely. There's not a single thing that 1 or 2 do better

There's no doubt it's better than 1. 2 can be argued, but I do think TF is the pinnacle of the series.

Im thinking of getting it for WiiU. How good is it in relation to DKCR? Because I really enjoyed that game

Attached: 2875364325.gif (300x223, 1.41M)

There are shadow levels in TF. And water. And you don't get OHKOed in the rocket barrel levels.

Haven't played it yet but the consensus is that it's absolutely better

I honestly liked all the bosses but especially this one. The fantastic swimming controls probably help.

Better. Honestly the best game soundtrack I've ever heard too, have those speakers ready.

I mean they were never done before, not after. Of course TF has them too.

Pretty impressive claim given how iconic the ost of the original Country game is.

It's the same composer as the original games, except this time he brings 20 additional years of musical experience and 6 hours of live instrumentation

It was done by the same guy who did the original DKC games

for sure

It's basically a straight upgrade over Returns. Everything good about that game is retained and polished, everything lame or just underwhelming has been replaced and improved.

>Do you think Tropical freeze is better than DKC and DKC2
>DKC
maybe, but i still prefer DKC over Freeze because it's the original
>DKC2
hell no. DKC2 is the pinnacle of the series and it hasn't come close to being topped. DKC2 might be the best game on the super nintendo period. which would make it a contender for greatest of all time.

Best SNES game for me is SMRPGLotSS