Exactly Alfred. Joker's gone too far this time. I'm putting a stop to him

>Exactly Alfred. Joker's gone too far this time. I'm putting a stop to him

Attached: batman-thumb_1473881a.jpg (460x288, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W2EZZVW7jjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-Ysbb41EDjM
youtube.com/watch?v=ulOLYnOthIw
youtube.com/watch?v=SJjhF83x4XE
youtu.be/g0p2N_NB7E4
youtube.com/watch?v=zBRC5Q-xjbY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I'm going to give the clown the daily dose

these games were pretty good.

>If you kill him you will be just as bad as him

Remember that time superman full on fucking murdered the joker in injustice?
That was neat

Finally after all these years you man up. Do what needs to be done!

Attached: Commissioner_Gordon.png (543x480, 234K)

>after all, the crime stats are nothing to joke about

Attached: 1550629727619.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

>No! It's wrong to kill this man that just nuked an entire city full of millions of people, he belongs in prison!

Gordon has finally touched down on Yea Forums

Attached: 1548145752787.jpg (1024x1024, 83K)

they are extremely good. Played arkham knight for the first time this past week and i was overwhelmed by how detailed the enviroments are , how tight, consistent and interesting the gameplay is. Also the story is the best in the series and batmobile overall is a great addition.

I wonder why don't w keep such people in eternal state of paralysis,possible with modern drugs, it's way scarier than life in prison and gives them way more time for regret

How's Origins?

If a common complaint of yours is "why doesnt Batman just kill Joker?" watch Titans.

I can understand why Batman never killed Joker.
What I dont understand is why a cop never did. I mean after the third or fourth time batman hands him in after stopping his killing spree.
You think one of those cops would just shoot him and claim he was resisting.
They do it in real life with much less justification. At most they'd get a slap on the wrist if not a medal.

Absolute dogshit. worst game in the series

Joker is a famous supervillain and a cop who killed him would attract a lot of bad attention to himself.

electric gauntlets are amazing, got worst riddler section though
it's on par with knight if you remove mandatory car sections from knight

Knight>Asylum>City>>>>>>>>>>>>>Origins

With the kind of SWAT force and the trigger-happy nature of the response this fuckwit should earn, it should be impossible to even tell who kills him

A) because it's a comic
B) it's a story about heroism, like many comics.(see A) Only niche products like punisher have anti heroes to act immorally (killing)
C) they need the villain to return every few episodes, because they need the stories to coninue and sell inifinitely. Mostly because it's a comic (see A)
D) comic bookwriting isn't that much to write home about, so...

>Hey Batman! *wheeze* I've got *puff* something to say to you! *pant*

Attached: N.gif (734x1100, 237K)

OK yeah I guess Harley Quinn or other joker goons would try to fuck him up but he is a Gotham City police officer. Chances are one of them would end up fucking him up anyways.
Plus it's not like any decent people (other then batman) will be truly angry.
Or hey Joker kills and double crossed criminals. Why not "accidently" put him in a jail cell (while in custody before you transfer him to arkham) with some criminal hes wronged?

Yes batman, just take down his pants and do the deed

Attached: 1461789395125.png (500x470, 304K)

Just do what Batman did in TDKR, paralyze Joker from the neck down and have him sit out the rest of his motionless life in a hospital bed

you think bruce and alfred ever spent one cold night together in bed? it's such a big manor for just two people

>Arkham Knight
>Batman finds Ras al Ghul
>"shit dude this machine has kept you alive for too long, I'm not helping you out this time. Enjoy death I guess."
>Meets enemy ninja faction
>"Hey remember when you said that you wouldn't help Ras revive himself this time? Just keep doing that please and we'll be cool."
>WAIIIIITTTT NOOOOOOO THAT THING I ALREADY COMMITTED TO DOING MIGHT BE MURDER WE NEED TO FORCE A MORAL CHOICE
??????????????????

I think the addition of the Batmobile was overbearing and we spent WAY too much time in it and not enough as BamHam, this is especially true of most all side content in the game.
The Batmobile was best utilized when it was a solution to a puzzle or problem using the remote control.

>No Superman can't kill the Joker because if he takes even a single life he'll go down the slippery slope to being a ruthless dictator because he's secretly a psychopath waiting to be unleashed!
>oh but don't forget that he's the purest hero
Yea Forums WILL defend this writing

The batmobile is fine. There are 3 side quests out of like 20 that require you to be in the batmobile at all times to complete, and the vast majority of the main campaign is on foot. Of the side missions that require you to be in the car, the car chase one is really fun.
>but muh deathstroke fight THE WHOLE GAME IS LITERALLY RUINED

Is that shit still going?

>Jankier, less responsive combat with enemies that slide across the screen to punch you
>terrible villain redesigns that conflict with the established lore from previous games
>You don't actually get to fight all the assassins
>Joker feels hamfisted though the game does a decent job at expanding his backstory in an engaging manner
>Electric gauntlets are decent
>glitches and bugs are not uncommon but given this wasn't developed by rocksteady im not suprised
>Bane becomes a big guy

Overall not complete trash but not as solid as the previous installments
6.5/10

>terrible villain redesigns that conflict with the established lore from previous games
Like what

user, there are faith worst than death. Joker will learn this the hard and long way.

I didn't mind it all that much but I wasn't a huge fan. Knight to me is still pretty solid but the boss encounters were a step back compared to City

By getting out of the jail and doing the same dance with Batman over and over again?

>user there are fates worse then death
So why doesn't Batman get creative and give one of them to Joker?

So Arkham Knights ending was nothing but an asspull? Cause all I was seeing is an asspull for an otherwise good Batman game.

youtube.com/watch?v=W2EZZVW7jjQ
get fucked

>Joker have killed millions, but if I kill him I will be just like him

WHERE'S THE CANCER

Wrong, rocksteady have been cut out of the loop for that game, and it was made by WB Montreal. Explaining why it is so fucking half-heated compared to the other three games.

>IM GONNA KILL PRAXIS!

Croc was redesigned to be smaller, thinner and goofy looking while Penguin lacked his bottle monocle even though it was stated in his bio that he got it jammed in there as a kid there during a street fight.

You what has to be done. Rape him Batman

Hyperbolic apologetic cocksucker.

Wasn't it Zaszz who monocle punched him?

>Batman is a major contributor to popularizing "if you kill him you'll be just as bad as him" trope

Fucking Batman. I hope the repeat victims from his escapes taint your dreams.

Go back where you cane from.

yea all that repetitive padding, shitty nagging joker and riddler dialogue, and weak environment where no location is different from any other didn't really awe me

>noooooo stop liking what I don't like!!!

I loved how Gotham was life-sized, and the combat was polished further, but the Batmobile gets old pretty fast.

All the Riddler challenges outside of the Orphanage are now car-related, and even mid-mission the game often tells you to stop playing Batman, you are Batcar now.

And slapping Deathstroke into a tank bossfight was unforgivable

>shitty nagging joker
Joker's dialogue was literally the best in the game

Arkham City was already pushing it, but Knight went really overboard with the Riddler stuff.
>car racing as riddles
>entire Gotham full of green question marks
>*stops to think about puzzle for 5 seconds*
>"Heeeeey Detective! My fantastic ways of putting a trophy behind an electric cage is too much for your tiny pea-brain?"

This but switch Origins with Knight :^)

I thought it was ok when you needed to call the batmobile to unlock a puzzle or a door. It felt like the bad guys were actually making a concerted effort to keep you out besides just tossing a padlock on the door, and Batman really needed to get creative to force entry.

>I'll bet you're wondering right now how I managed to place these riddles everywhere, Dark Knight. Well I'll tell you: it was easy.

that may very well be, but it was uninspired cringefest garbage
also the way they made joker into some kind of persona made zero sense

It's part of the story that Injustice Superman doesn't have the same personality as main continuity Supes. That's why they brought the actual Clark over to beat his ass at the end of the first game.

Nah, they keep forcing those "Can't do it? Use the batmobile" moments right until the end and it feels like the tutorial is still going. They should have let the player find ways to use it creatively instead of requiring it as the key of so many situations.

based

Right? He is not even real, and he is the best character round.

Best bossfights forgetable everything else.

>kills someone less dangerous than Joker just to prove a point

Attached: 1485090200925.jpg (244x284, 15K)

Comic book universe mate, no way a high profile criminal like joker can survive today's real world for long. Not in the US anyway.

>by the way, Harley Quinn is good now, the bad things she did were because of Joker influence :)

Such a retarded storyline, Jesus Christ

Did Joker finally say the n-word?

I never understood why is this so hard for people to get.
>Batman sells
>His villains are part of Batman
>Killing off the villains will stop Batman from selling

Not so fast Batman, I a completely unique and original character who is not Jason Todd will stop you for all the wrong that you did to me.

Attached: 7F089388-E603-4224-B3D9-A2B2E2C3D7BB.jpg (1080x1492, 280K)

>make batman game with realistic graphics
>fuse his eyelids to his mask

Attached: 1236228901706.jpg (704x528, 104K)

Nobody bitches and moans when there's a puzzle that requires the REC gun or explosive gel to complete. That's all the batmobile is, Batman's collection of gadgets that won't fit on his belt.

I disagree. The Asylum and City environments were more interesting, even if they weren't so high fidelity or well populated. Knight's environment suffered from having to have every single space be able to accommodate the tank.
As for the batmobile itself, they relied too much on it, and it wasn't that interesting to begin with. The big tank battles were boring, and the tank bosses were even more boring. There were some nice bits where you used the batmobile to navigate the environment, I would have liked to see more of that and less of the big sprawling battles. I get that the whole idea was basically Batman going to war, and sure, in that regard they succeeded, but that doesn't mean it was good or an interesting way to play.
Combat and predator sections were too easy, they recycled the asylum/city combat, but gave you even more options than ever before, meaning that it was too easy to rely on the gadgets or moves that you were adept at using and as a result the game felt very easy unless you purposely restricted yourself.
The story presentation was kind of cool, but the actual substance of the story itself was garbage. Knight is not an interesting character, Scarecrow doesn't really do enough, the Joker is overused, moreso than in any other game, even though he's fucking dead. The bits with Barbara and Jim were cool, seeing Jim pushed to the limit was infinitely more interesting than any of the struggles batman went through, but that's about it.

Why didn't they just call him Red Hood from the start?

>a bunch of jason todd flashbacks that batman can't even be aware of because it's not like he's psychic and inherited all of joker's memories
>there just to play up tension for the player

No one can convince me that his identity was even supposed to be a twist, not even rockstar.

>Combat and predator sections were too easy, they recycled the asylum/city combat, but gave you even more options than ever before, meaning that it was too easy to rely on the gadgets or moves that you were adept at using and as a result the game felt very easy unless you purposely restricted yourself.
Combat in bamham was always easy as fuck. The only time it got hard were the 3 or 4 encounters where they threw 2 gorilla men + stun stick men + riot shields all at once, if you didnt cheese the encounter by tossing smoke and killing the gorillas for free in the confusion it was tough. But that's it. The only time I would describe any moment in the Bamham series as genuinely challenging was the Arkham Knight tank bossfight and Riddler's last race.

Because it’s their universe, it’s just like power girl is supergirl in her universe.

Hug me, bro, the batmobile hate force is coming for you

>just throwing smoke
fuck I'm stupid

It was only a twist in marketing material, for people not familiar with Batman. In game, they didn’t build it like a twist reveal, they showed Joker torturing Jason etc.

>/co autism leaking again

reminder that you will still read every comic next wednesday even after complaining you geeks

On one hand I liked how combat/predator had even more nuance to it. They really improved upon the mechanics. I can't remember how many times I've lost the combo, because the guy I knocked down didn't get back fast enough.

On the other, having 70% of the predator segments in the open where you could escape anywhere, and then return from at any point, really diminished that effort.

As for the story, I really liked how the villain was actually Scarecrow, and didn't pull an Origins. I also was fond of phantom Joker too.
The only thing that really butt-blasted me was the ending, because I spent a lot of time hunting down fucking Riddler trophies for 5 minutes of extra nothing as a secret ending.

Comic books that are long running dont end.
They can sometimes kill the hero or villian but they will return.
Elseworld or what if stories are exceptions, since they usually have a definitive end.
That is usually why the big bad dies in mangas as well.

Attached: 1550637119430.gif (360x270, 2.16M)

Yeah no way. It was a nice story element, and the presentation was great, but even they knew that it wasn't a twist for the player.

See that's what I thought.

Or they get a universal reboot every few years, when it has clear that the character reached the point where he has been through so much shit, that it's ridiculous.

Well yeah those are the fights I'm talking about. In NG+ without the counter prompts the fights at least demanded you pay attention. Knight was just too easy all over.

In all of the previous games you could trivialize basically every predator encounter by hiding out in a corner and yanking guys off ledges with the batclaw.

I remember the first time I played AK I spent a while free roaming the city looking for firefighters and outposts and found a bunch of them before the game intended you to. Those fights were really hard because a lot of them assumed you would have the disruptor and were balanced for that in mind, if you didn't it was hard as shit.

>disruptor
The disruptor in AK was WAY too bulky. It looked physically too big to fit on Batman's belt, it was weird every time I saw it. They should have kept the previous design from AC.

>In NG+ without the counter prompts the fights at least demanded you pay attention.
Why wasn't this a setting that you could turn on all the time? I wanted to play without spider-sense by default

I've heard about speed reading and speed watching, but speed gaming? That's a new one

he killed himself there tho

>batman kills nightwing
>robin gets eaten by croc
Arkham VR was fun

>Recently finished Arkham Asylum, City and now finally Knight
>Must do all the Riddler stuff to get the true ending
I am not sure if I can stomach that to be honest. Maybe later.

Attached: Batman.png (416x483, 443K)

how is origins? should I skip over it right to knight?

It’s not that hard, takes less time than doing it in City for the Riddler ending in that game

Very buggy even to this day and is blatant filler when it comes to side activities, but it’s fun, it has some great character interactions

Too much filler side-quests and buggy as fuck but the main quest line and boss fights are as good as City.

Asylum is just an additional voice line. The real reward is the artworks.
In City, I think it's worth rescuing the hostages
In Knight it is totally not worth it, and you are better of watching a youtube video.
I was quite upset that the reward for 100% riddler was that lame.

croc's condition was still early
penguin got it from a bar brawl in the iceberg lounge

That's where Gordon comes in. He got a big plan.

Is this some Yea Forums meme I'm not aware of?

Attached: norm.jpg (1200x812, 124K)

Why did the PS4 "remaster of Asylum and City have to be so goddamn shitty, user's? I've heard it's because they outsourced it to the Chinese, and well...

Yes, by openly uttering the n-word, that fiendish Joker has struck fear into the hearts of advertisers everywhere, crippling our world economy.
Many innocent imageboards have already collapsed from lack of ad revenue and many jannies are without jobs. It's very sad.

Attached: 1545099474937.jpg (1150x1080, 76K)

>ATTENTION, NIGGERS OF ARKHAM
Did they actually recently patch the game so this lines now removed?

Who could forget the worst/greatest comics of all time?

Attached: Batface.png (127x173, 59K)

It's not bad if you missed out on the original releases of the games and want all the DLC for both included. I was just happy to get to play the games

Origins is like the Chinese made a ripoff of City and it somehow ended up being sold for $60 at major retailers.

It was fun to fight riddler as batman+catwoman, though

>am a genius
>make 2+2 riddles
>"the greatest detective will never solve this!"

They’re ok-ish, but were rushed out the door

I was expecting the first reply to be something about niggers. Now I don't know if to feel surprised or just disappointed.

Attached: tough enemy ahead.webm (744x420, 2.91M)

it was wrong, if anything joker should have easily been given the death penalty. if anything he did end up just as bad as him. literally killed Shazam.

Punishment don't work. Just look at American justice logic vs norwegian. In America, you're bound to commit more crimes after getting out, recidivism is like 90%, while in Norway it's 20ish%

STOP HIM

Bro's...

Attached: Really.png (1279x673, 1.35M)

Brainlet here is there any reason why Batman didn't just break Joker's legs or arms?

just cut off some of their fingers, toes or straight out rip their tongues out. that should fix crime rate almost instantly.

odd you would use gordon for that post, when he did the deed to Barbra multiple times.

How do you fuck up so badly lmao

Gotham is a malignant genius loci which is the reason why common sense doesn't apply to that place
Yes I'm not not joking

Yeah, let's cripple them and ensure they'll never be able to hold an honest job ever again. That's sure to make them stop doing crime to survive

Best Arkham game, easily.

Don't @ me.

Wait, it gets better.

Attached: And who can forget.jpg (1920x1080, 203K)

>remodel the entire game
>cut off on most, if not all the detail and things that made the first game good
Holy shit even Telltale's TWD had a better Remaster than this.

Attached: 1539345648927.jpg (640x473, 19K)

It was a different time, indeed. Raimi was involve in Arkham Series.

I think one of the greatest scenes was Jim telling Bruce how they are alike and would do anything for their family.

post the joker with the riveted suit
or hugo strange's catterpillar eyebrows

>Trusting Chinese gooks with anything

Not even once

Are you saying people that get out of prison are still able to get a normal job when they'll have it written all over their documents that they were locked up? Most people won't be hiring you.

With all the corrupt cops on this and that villains payroll, you'd expect at least one of them would pay to have Joker (and others like two face) wacked just to remove competition

Delete this

I didn't notice any graphical changes, because I just wanted to play the games

This is stupid. You're taking a detriment to society and making it a permanent burden. You have no interest in rehabilitation, and they're providing no form of compensation for their crimes. Regret and torture offer nothing of value. If a criminal is truly and absolutely irredeemable, in their way of thinking and their ability to absolve their crimes, just kill them and be done with it.

Which is a very American thing. Shit like that don't happen in most western countries, especially not in Scandinavia. American justice thrives on keeping criminals, criminal.

Yes, it's the original FUCK MY SISTER LEON, but instead it's YOU NEED TO RAPE THE JOKER BATMAN

Batman is an idiot who doesn't realize that if done right, killing is just another chore.

Attached: joshua2.jpg (640x332, 19K)

As if that isn't an integral part of your experience. Fag apologists like you make me actually sick.

Attached: Oh my god.webm (720x544, 543K)

You guys fail to realize the the game is marketed towards people that have only seen the movie. Jason Todd is a literal who outside of people who are already fans.

*righteously

AAAAH FUUUCK

In my state it can take 50 years to execute someone, lifers try to get on death row because they get special treatment they dont get in genpop like having a TV, their own blankets and better food and they know they will probably die of old age before they ever get executed lol. Netflix did a show on death row and the first episode is about an inmate in my state who killed his cellmate just to go on death row for the comfort lol.

it's a business
youtube.com/watch?v=-Ysbb41EDjM

>nofap day 0
>nofap 1 month

The """""justice""""" system working as intended.

In all fairness, I had no idea who he was. Though all the sudden flashbacks did make me assume it was Todd later on.

Maybe I am one, but the way I see it, it was either buy the remasters on the system I actually have with all DLC included or wait even longer to buy them because I don't own a PS3. Either way I'm playing the same game.

>robin: "It must be some sick joker copycat"
>joker: "who are you to talk about copying, robin nr 3?"
Arkham VR had some great lines

I was playing this game with my brother in the room, who has literally never read a Batman comic in his life, and he still guessed that it was Jason like 10 minutes after his introduction simply due to osmosis from media outlets that showed him that Jason exists at all.

>I know all of your weaknesses, Batman! Which I will impotently exploit to negligible effect!
They should've just used Prometheus.

>Prometheus
To be fair, he's a JL villain than Batman.

>posting pre-release out of date comparisons

Attached: arkham city re.jpg (1920x1080, 268K)

If only the combat was good.

The combat was fun

Remaster is still far worse

Predator game with Arkham gameplay when?

Attached: 9D98A353-CD3C-46B3-97DC-F536EF623A09.jpg (2060x1159, 355K)

Yes

Attached: checked.jpg (680x432, 51K)

>Predator video game
>after the shitasticle shitsicle that was Shane Black's The Predator
Never, user. The answer is never.

I dont get it

>Gordon would rape the next dubs
>Both the Harley Quinn and Joker posters got dubs
>He then got to rape them both

No I got that I just dont get the make Gordon a rapist meme

Just for fun, ok..

>People always ask why doesn't Batman just kill the Joker
>Every thread about that topic plays out the same way
>Eventually someone asks why doesn't Batman just rape the joker instead?
And then it got spammed to oblivion, but i still like it.

Rest in Pieces Brucie Vayne

he is

I wonder what crazy shit Rocksteady has for next gen, since they've been working some years now with no news.

Batman: Arkham Beyond

The open world is bigger than city but mostly empty with little to do

The main story is somewhat decent

The side missions are really hit and miss

Bane isn't a complete brainlet and is actually threatening

The multiplayer is extremely unbalanced but fun

Shock gauntlets are a 10/10 gadget

>Prometheus
He was originally planned for the Season of Inamy DLC but they scrapped him for ras al ghul instead

Just Dance: Batman
youtube.com/watch?v=ulOLYnOthIw

>Also the story is the best in the series
I thought Origins' plot was better. Everything involving the Arkham Knight was underwhelming, imo.

Honestly, I hope it's something other than Batman or anything related to superheroes. I wish developers like Rocksteady, 4A games etc. that are know for a specific series they've developed get to experiment with new genres and ideas instead of being anchored to do & refine the same things over and over.

It ended a while ago.

I'm still pissed at Arkham Knight. Why the fuck was the retarded Joker blood plotline even a thing. 2 major villains were already a lot to take in, so what the fuck.

>Alfred, cut the line off. I'm sick of hearing you apologize on the behalf of these "niggers" - As I like to call them.

What are the very best Batman stories?

Batman was a faggot cuck and every death the joker caused after escaping from jail time and time again is on batmans cuck faggot hands

Because an Arkham game without the joker might as well not be made.
The game is nothing without that sweet Hamill voice acting.

the fuck user we need a story, how you sell with only one comic?

One more day

Origins had Troy Baker instead of Hamill though

This entire thread proves that batman fans are idiots.
Enjoy it, but you guys are worse than dnd fanatics. Lore /= legacy

Morrison's run (as in everything)
Arkham Asylum A Serious House on Serious Earth
Birth of the Demon
Azzarello's Broken City
Detective Comics Paul Dini's run
Mad Love & other Stories (specifically the Two-Face short story)
Synder's Black Mirror, Court of Owls, Night of Owls and Death of THE Family
Miller's The Dark Knight Returns, Year One
Moore's The Killing Joke

>heheh bats... remember when youre parents died? >:)
>teehe you thought i was [insert any character] but it me, le joker :D
I'd be down for a Harley game though.

Attached: Seriously Master Bruce.png (541x639, 280K)

>>not batman vs Dracula
Fuck your continuity that was an awesome spinoff

>He said the N Word, it's time to put him down

That scene is for Reverse Flash.
>It was me, Barry.

Hmmm.. I'll check that one.

I was a Jill Sandwich all along

Attached: Batrobot.webm (1280x720, 2.2M)

Reminder that it's all just a game for Bruce Wayne and his no kill rule is just another rule in it.

Also Mignola's The Doom that Came to Gotham

Attached: Deadshot2.webm (1280x720, 2.46M)

Are these from that animatrix version of batman?

It's canon, Earth 43.

Yes

Attached: Batman finds all the guns.webm (1280x720, 1.53M)

City and asylum don't have a realistic style, knight does and it's the first game that his eyes aren't fused with the mask.

t. CWC our lord and saviour

This one is the absolute best.

Attached: batman is fucking insane.jpg (900x1245, 449K)

based Horrible Histories poster

Attached: DabbingTree.jpg (640x360, 44K)

>No Thomas Wayne game

Attached: 2.gif (500x646, 242K)

Wish that style had taken off more
80% shit but 50% pure gold

Batman is so rad he punches bullets.

Attached: Batman+099-14_Batman+Frontier+Marshal-02.jpg (971x1357, 823K)

he did what

>I was just pretending to be retarded!

The point of punitive justice isn’t to make criminals feel bad, it’s to use consequences as a disincentive to committing further crimes. In the case of killing the Joker, his death literally would make it impossible for him to escape from prison and go on another killing spree, a (tired) running theme in Batman stories.

Yes. Aside from the unusual animation style, the first one is a story where he develops a counter-bullet forcefield. Then discards it forever at the end of the story with some inane reasoning

The second one is a trio of kids sharing stories with each other about what the batman did when they saw him that one time.

Unironically one of my favorite games of all time. I don't get why people shit on it. Every criticism I've heard of, I've disagreed with.

No fucking idea. I can't find shit on their website, and AK was a while ago.

That’s because those against the death penalty have deliberately created artificial, bureaucratic barriers to executions because they lost the debate on banning it outright. There is no logical reason why an execution would ever take more than a single day of preparation or cost more than the price of a bullet.

>Joker will learn

This one time I saw batman raise his cake mixer arm and shoot lasers. He disarmed a fiend then punched him so hard he flew off a building no really. Fucking batman.

It's in the comics, The Multiversity.

>a millionth "Why batman doesn't just kill the joker" shitposting thread on co
>finally someone shifts the discussion, why Batman doesn't deal with permanent-non lethal ways then
>poison the Joker, shock the joker, cripple the joker, etc.
>until someone asks "Why doesn't Batman just rapes the Joker?"
then it got memed to death with Goronposting

Attached: gangwar.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

Wasn't there teasers in Arkham Knight about Metropolis and Lex Luther? I mean it's likely just a nod to sharing the same universe as Superman and co but others thought it's a hint to them tackling a Superman game.

kek

It's just kids, blowing hyperboles, and blowing what they saw out of proportion. Partially because they are kids, and partially because they have to show off cool stories to each other.

BRUH WHAT IF JJOKER BUT LIKE HE WAS IN YOUR HEAD BECUZ HIS BLOOD MAKES U JOKER

Attached: 1510916653691.png (645x729, 82K)

I miss this comics shenanigans. Moore was right all along.

At least the injustice comic shown that after having his city nuked, he was just tired of every supervillains shit and started at Arkham and the others got scared because shit got real.

PULL MY DEVIL TRIGGER

>i don't get memes unless they're stupid normalfag-friendly shit
>this meme is too weird lol where do you guys come up with this shit
>it doesn't make sense i don't get it...
I wish every single faggot like you would fucking die.

Attached: 1244155219539.png (766x477, 207K)

There were mentions of voting for president Lex, and what if the "freak from Metropolis" flew in. But I think they are nothing more of eastern eggs.
I remember that Arkham City asked the question of "what next? another super prison?" and never really hinted at AK. Aside from Calendar man's cryptic message how he'll be there when it all ends, and appearing in the final cutscene.

Genuinely a cringe post

What if Joker was a girl?

Attached: 11.jpg (681x757, 102K)

truth hurts, normalfag

CAN'T STOP ME FROM SAYING IT BATS

Attached: 1549495987557.png (838x551, 401K)

Batman is indirectly responsible for the deaths of countless innocents because he didn't kill irredeemable trash like the Joker and simply allowed them to be imprisoned instead, which they all escape from.

Look, I understand all the reasons for this. In-universe and out. But there's 0 justification for letting someone like the Joker live. The fact that writers even dare to portray characters with the mindset of being okay with killing the Joker as reckless murderers who always go too far is pathetic and reeks of insecurity toward anyone disassembling the "if you kill him you're just as bad" narrative.

What happens when a character who is okay with killing The Joker and other super-villains but doesn't go on a rampage killing every criminal he sees appears? Who has a realistic moral compass, respects the law but understands its limits? Oh right, we can't have rational characters in comic books. Comics are for subhuman, low IQ nerds and I will always hold the deepest contempt for anyone involved with comics.

Attached: 1543419246015.gif (600x408, 3.32M)

People basically conflated having no Mark Hamil or Kevin Conroy with it being a bad game and judges it harsher. Honestly, it's only glaring flaw was being too derivative of Arkham City. Not that it's perfect, but that's the thing that stuck out to be the most. M

Wow, you should make a video essay about this very unusual perspective that's very unique and unheard of and no one has thought about ever

I think one of the most annoying things with the batmobile was that we had these actually cool skins, and 80% were fucking useless outside of the racing segments, because you were not allowed to go into tank mode, and use them in free roamin.

Also, fucking Deathstroke tank boss.

Attached: ree.jpg (307x307, 163K)

Batman being fucked up in the head is not news. There literally isn’t a Bruce Wayne left, just Batman. That’s the readon he pushes people around him away

>inb4 some retard posts the webm with counter spam against 0 stun batons, 0 shields, 0 guns, 0 knives, 0 big guys, 0 titans, 0 ninjas and maintaining absolutely no combos on easy mode and claims the combat is bad

Luckily that didn't happen yet, just a little of the average "batman bad" and "why clown no kill" shitposting.

DC dumped City's assets on WB Montreal and gave them a year to shit something out real quick to keep interest up for Knight. It being too derivative of City has a pretty good excuse.

>no
Then what?

When the fuck are they gonna announce something?

Attached: FAE4DE63-C8BE-4884-A595-88DFC9B28250.jpg (750x407, 58K)

You're extremely late, actually.

Yeah. All things considered, it's a good Arkham game, but just lacked the novelty of City.

A Superman game that looks actually good would make a lot of people lose their minds

>embedded youtube link with the length of 3 minutes
>not having a webem for shitposting
No wonder nobody bit it.

Literally name 1 (ONE) interesting thing about Superman

>>No Superman can't kill the Joker because if he takes even a single life he'll go down the slippery slope to being a ruthless dictator because he's secretly a psychopath waiting to be unleashed!
>>oh but don't forget that he's the purest hero
Superman is a god by human standards and there is very little stopping him from going full dictator and taking over a country or something. His power would corrupt anyone but he doesn't let it corrupt him, that's why he's pure.

>tfw no joker mommy who gives you milkies

>lose their minds
>Joker the Game: Rise of the Jokers

don't forget
>making an origin story where Batman basically had all the stuff from the latest installment
>hamfisting in Joker despite not having Hamill on crew
>Blowing the marketed Deathstroke load early, and Deadshot being a shitty sidequest
>No other villain from the Batman gallery getting any attention aside from maybe Firefly
>game breaking bug on release
It was hindered by a lot of things. But it isn't catastrophic. Just the weakest of its series.

It has the best story and boss fights on Arkham games, but also the sloppiest, buggiest, and forgettable game overall. If you can rate Arkham games an 8/10 then this one is 7/10.

>Dunkey
Boy i thought he was spot on with his reviews until now
I didnt know it was so hard to understand that games are about the experience and not exclusively the gameplay

>GangWeed:Rise of the Gamers
Could be kino

Hope

His reviews have always been the weakest part of his channel imo. Riffing on dumb things happening during his gameplay and orchestrating his own havoc within the engine always makes for his best videos, not being another armchair Youtube critic with a chip on his shoulder who's too intellectual for a standard point scale.

>do the catwoman missions
>riddler retreats into the bunker and says i have to find more riddler trophies than there are stars in the universe to fight him
>uninstall

Knight had too much Joker and too much Batmobile

Considering he writes “fans” it will surely be in the same vein and some DC character.
I really hope it’s Batman Beyond, it has so much potential and there is a rumored animated movie on the way

Attached: 4D4B2539-CB04-4A9C-A6FE-4C0A473FBB92.jpg (1032x774, 169K)

During his games and reviews it becomes quite obvious he has no patience. Especially when it comes to reactive gameplay rather than proactive.

Reactively waiting to counter, and looking for opportunities to do something is like poison to him. He is one of those guys who has to fully control the pace of the game, or he won't enjoy himself. Same reason why he can't seem to enjoy any narrative in a game, but that's just conjecture from my part.

Binary and almost childlike sense of right and wrong

The cutscenes were the most kino in the series.
youtube.com/watch?v=SJjhF83x4XE

I opened this thread expecting this.

Attached: 1450417973027.jpg (800x794, 59K)

They fug

Attached: 27.png (564x177, 187K)

>Joker battle royale game

Attached: 95F791F3-6356-4E52-B01C-5685C2C6976A.jpg (500x886, 82K)

Knight had a very manageable number of Riddler trophies. Finished most of it in about 5 hours (without a guide). The final race course and some of the photo riddles were the only tough ones.

I am not saying they were bad, it's just people who wanted something different from the joker were hoping for something else.

Thing is that I don't play video games to not have fun for 5 hours.

So wait, she doesn't believe him, or she doesn't believe that it's a bad thing? Or she is just having a meltdown?

Attached: 1504816808426.jpg (1024x768, 132K)

>Goronposting

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15K)

There shouldn’t have been any Joker in the Knight. Rocksteady was just too pussy to use a less iconic villain.

Are the PC versions not total shit now?

Why doens't Link just rape Ganondorf?

Based. I finished them all, and only felt regret.
The full ending didn't really reimburse me for my trouble.

It runs better but not necessarily good

Still not worth playing then, shame.

>if you kill Joker you’re just as bad as him lmao moral righteousness ftw fuck those innocents he’s gonna keep killing amirite lol
Capeshit is garbage peddled to brainlet manchildren

I was just like you till I tried it, trust me it’s pretty fun.

My favorite cutscene in the whole series is the suit up scene from Knight. Holy fuck it made me hyped as I had no idea I was going to get a new upgraded suit and it just looks so slick. Gotham also felt like a damn warzone and Batman went on his crusade with top tier equipment
youtu.be/g0p2N_NB7E4

The Arkham Games ruined the entire western game industry.

Who says you are as bad as the Joker for killing him?

Well I mean, he definitely had some cool combat moves in Arkham Asylum. I wouldn't mind a similar game where we only play as him.

Attached: joke.webm (572x428, 2.92M)

As long you don't spend much time with the batmobile, it runs okay.

Unfortunately, that's not how the game works.

Did the joker need to be the main villain of every single game? How hard was it to build an Arkham game around a different villain?

No mans land is good but it’s like 200 different titles.

I just can't get over how retarded the ending to Knight was. How do you look at that and sincerely think, "Yeah, this is good" and finalize the game? About the only thing worthwhile about it was people's lines changing to reflect the reveal, but that could have been done without doubling down on Batman being retarded. Like, have the reveal happen, players 100% the game, then the extended/"secret" ending reverses the reveal by having Jason stop Scarecrow from unmasking Batman. As a serious conclusion it's just stupid.

Tbf he wasn’t really the main villain of City. The game didn’t have a main villain.

A cop already shot him to the kneecap once. He walked with a cane for a while, but that's all forgotten by now. Another cop shot him to the face. He survived that too. He's gone through tons of other situations where it looked like he drowned, blew up, or died otherwise, yet he inexplicably managed to live. Surviving through such situations is basically his shtick.
It doesn't matter how many policemen you send to shoot him. He's popular and sells, so the writers can't kill him off.

Batman

Attached: 1532604355612.jpg (1920x1080, 1018K)

Why?

He still became the “main villain” in the end

Aww, that makes me feel bad
Pretty effective

Both City and Knight didn't have Joker as the main villain, though it is arguable he still stole the spotlights and climaxes.

The game I can really begrudge for the Joker is Origins. It has not fucking Origin villains.

Isn’t it more like Batman doesn’t want to break his vows of not killing anyone?

Well those two pictures are out of order, but ultimately yes, she breaks down realizing that her son will become the Batman once Flash rewrites history, and kills herself. To fill you in further, it's an alternative timeline/universe where Bruce dies, his mother goes batshit crazy and becomes the joker while his father becomes Batman with guns

The only bad part to me was Batman killing the Joker in a dream. If they shortened the first-person Joker sequence and added a proper fight against Scarecrow it would have been fine. If they had a final unmasked Batman and Robin duo fight against Scarecrow goons, with them both giving each other snark ("I can't believe you got captured" "Hey, at least I kept my mask on") it would have been perfect.

I know I know, I saw the animated version years ago, but that one didn't expand upon the Marthajoker&Thomasbat relationship aside from mentioning it.

They also get to meet briefly.

Attached: 2017-06-18_09.23.25[1].jpg (1798x891, 375K)

Ok now you got me 100% interestec. How did that meeting go and how the fuck did Bruce convince himself being Batman was still a good thing afterwards?

I was quite sore and sour, because I rushed trough the riddler, the tank battles, and tank deathstroke, to see the true ending all while it was teased that Batman had a plan all along.

Then look; big fucking nothing.

Attached: no no no.gif (350x259, 1.08M)

What are the chances of a Justice League game?

No,batman knows he's crazy and if he kills the joker he's gonna get a mental breakdown and become the new two-face and star shooting dogs and shit

I think it was just Thomas projecting himself into Bruce's reality, to meet him briefly, and try to convince him to give up his vengeful, self-destructing crusade because he wants him to be happy instead of being avenged.

Good question about the second part though.

Will it ever be topped bros?

Attached: 9F4603DA-528C-4F57-A5DF-AA89312EF3DF.jpg (1400x2100, 471K)

>"if you rape your enemies you become just like them"
What did Batman mean by this?

>Good question about the second part though.
So its not answered? Bruce is mega autistic about muh parents, if his fucking father showing up and telling him its ok and to go live a happy life somehow doesn't convince him to stop then he better have a legitimately beyond amazing reason to keep Batmanning and I want to fucking know that reason.

If Batman raped Harley, he'd love Joker, too? Huh.

But the Joker raped Jason Todd, and Jason started to hate Batman. This makes no sense.

Would it be rape though?

Attached: 6C8D1461-98BF-4A6C-B990-C457B35234E6.jpg (1920x1080, 223K)

The trauma is probably just too deep or he can do it because he feels obliged to help with all his money and skills. Heroes like Supes have a happy life with little trauma and they still do hero stuff.

Yes Gordon, tell him.

God damn all the women are so fucking hot in the Arkham games, how can Batman not have a constant boner?

Harley probably thirsts for Batman (even if it not as much as for the Joker) and would happily accept the batdick.

Kill the Joker and he'll be the only person she'll be thirsting for.

No.

Attached: 1528585187088.jpg (1920x1080, 790K)

I mean she was ready to go and jump onto the dick of the fake joker despite being a wrinkly old man.
She would be destroyed over by JokerBat dick.

Aslyum is good. City is alright. Origins and Knight are trash.

>Harley, Batgirl, Ivy, Selina, Vicki, Nyssa, Copperhead, and Shiva exist
>he only gets a boner for worst girl Talia
Bruce has such fucking shit taste in waifus I swear

He's probably just projecting his lust for Ra's al Ghul on her.

I can't get into Marvel/DC games. or the comics/movies/shows for that matter. It's all such a tangled mess of canon and multiple universes. Nothing has any weight. Why should I care that a character died or turned evil or nuked a city when there's a thousand other versions of this same story out there? The only way I'd get into it is Marvel/DC pointed to one particular continuity, and said "this is the real one, and all other continuities are just what if scenarios"

Attached: 1110664201994.jpg (449x642, 104K)

It's one of those cases where it is better try to not look at the big picture. Rather, enjoy things as mostly self-contained stories.

That's exactly what you do with Arkham. You say this is the continuity that matters, you don't need to read any comics or watch movies to understand it. In fact I like it so much because it shamelessly takes the best aspects of other Batman media (voice acting and writing from the cartoon, aesthetic from the Burton movies, lore from the comics, technology from the Nolan movies) and combines it into something that's incredibly distinctive.

Yeah, it was also great how Asylum when it first came out, didn't bother spending time to explain who the cast is. It assumed you fucking knew who Batman, Joker, Gordon, Harley, etc was, and just dived into it.
There are bios and short stories you can unlock, but you don't have to bother if you don't want to.

You can't kill somebody just because they don't think in a way you don't like, that's barbaric.

I actually really liked what they were going with Joker in the Telltale games. Feels more refreshing to see him not just be a completely evil psychopath and see his more human side.

>IM GONNA KILL MAXIS!

Attached: Eagames_400x400.png (400x400, 170K)

Telltale "games"

Too bad no matter what you did he turned a crazy killer

When the game first came out, i got a massive boner when that one hallucination with pic related appeared. Really fun part, but i was miffed i couldn't use it in the base game. So i just modded in to replace the regular one, because fuck it is cool looking

Attached: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2F0FT2GtC4TrY%2Fmaxresdefault.jpg&f=1.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

I really liked Working Through Pain. It's so underrated.

Attached: 4556.png (1056x626, 418K)

It surprised me how much detail was put into that model, and you get to see it and use it once for thirty seconds max.

City = Asylum > Knight >>>>> Origins > POWERGAP > Blackgate > VR

Attached: harley.jpg (586x790, 68K)

Yeah, that sounds like a true ranking. And I even liked Knight most of the time.

Vigilante Joker didn't really portray him like the standard Joker you see. He ultimately chooses to hand in Harley in to the feds over eloping with her. He rightfully gets pissed at Waller and gang for demanding he give them the virus as they're not exactly trustworthy. Problem is he's still not exactly mentally stable and has self control issues of which this leads him to be at odds to Batman's more reserved way to do justice. On top of that if you say you always thought of John as a friend, Bruce then goes to see John in Arkham as a visit in the ending.

Hell even Villain Joker is morally a step up over the standard Joker as it's shown he genuinely loves Harley and is reluctant to kill Bruce.

The true ranking

why this nigha look like the principle from recess?

>City
>Oh, Hugo Strange as the main villain? Intere- oh Joker steals the spotlight. Ok. Fortunately he's dead. Cool.

>Origins
>Oh, Black Mask as the main villain? Intere- oh Joker steals the spotlight. Ok.

>Knight
>Finally, Scarecrow and not Red Hood as the main villains. No more Jok- oh he steals the spotlight again for some reason. Ok. Cool. Epic.

Attached: 1537650627067.jpg (1280x591, 190K)

>unlock prestige skin
>it's useless since i've completed everything

Attached: 35575567_914515695400462_9079918243677732864_n.jpg (480x480, 33K)

Attached: 20180606012512_1.jpg (1920x1080, 279K)

I wish skins and other unlocks were independent of save files so you could do NG with that skin.

why was he so fucking big in the first game anyway

Attached: 20190220031327_1.jpg (1920x1080, 403K)

Does Harley have the best ass in videogames?

Attached: Harley.gif (268x300, 1.88M)

I can't believe I used to masturbate to her combat and game over screens because I imagined she'd get raped by the thugs after them.

___ _ ____ ____ ___ __

new game when?

I used to masturbate to her because she wears leather and acrobatic women make me diamonds. Not to mention Grey Griffin has probably one of the hottest voices I've ever heard.

>talia
>worst girl
Um no

it's amazing how bad the first 3 games look after playing Knight.

The deadpool game is a fun non-sequitor of comic game. It's got some genuinely funny moments too, not just LoL So RaNdUm

>capeshit

Why.

it's fun

>It's the bat!
WDYD?

Attached: Thug.jpg (800x450, 132K)

Better than moeshit.

grapple away I got Riddler trophies to find bitch I ain't got time for this shit

Superheroes are modern mythology, if you can't appreciate them you are truly a soulless pleb.

Realize that my odds of actually taking down or even minorly inconveniencing Batman are microscopic, run the fuck off, and do some serious life evaluation.

Fight them all

Defeat everyone one of them until there's only one and then keep throwing the remote control batarang at the one left or freezing him with the freeze grenade. Bonus points if I can find ledge that allows me to pull him over with the batclaw.

>R2+Triangle
>Square
>Circle
>Square
>Square
>Square
>Square
>Square
>X+X
>Square
>Square
>Square
>Square
>Circle+Triangle
>R2+Triangle
>Square

Attached: 16090307-Hispanic-businessman-sitting-in-a-bathtub-with-a-rubber-ducky-on-his-head-in-Richmond-Virgi (1300x866, 83K)

>thats why im gonna rape him

It's not a matter of Supes/[insert hero here] being pure enough, it's humanity. The fact of the matter is, deep down, 99% of the population could easily become the next Joker under the right circumstances. It takes a heroic figure to accept/forgive humanity's inherent awfulness.

fucking pleb
the one guy has a gun so you want Square+Triangle

But they do you absolute retard,the canon marvel universe is Earth-616 and the Canon DC Universe is New-Earth

Nah, I pulled it from his hand with R2+Triangle, I'll have him down before he picks it back up.

it's been a while since I played but isn't that the ground pound? L2+Triangle should be the batclaw. or am I just completely retarded?

No I'm the retard, I meant L2+Triangle

He didn't become a dictator because he killed the joker, the joker broke him by making him kill louis and their unborn child. That is why he became a psychopath

It was also a slow process taking years, as he got worse and worse.
First he just wanted to clean up Arkham Asylum, then had to kill off the Green Lanterns as they tried to "bring him in" and then it went down from there.

Tnaks, dctoro

>brainlets still not understanding this scene

Wholesome guy and most of his best stories are about the hope in humanity with heartwarming moments between friends and family

This. Superman is the best when it isn't about "muh powerlevel"
Same with the Flash I suppose, but only comic nerds care about him

Superman is just One Punch Man, but unironically. That shit is boring.

I want a game with penguin as the main villian is sad, how people can see how powerful and smart the guy is, he might not be the most powerful, but he's smart enough to operate his crimes in a way sometimes not even the Bat can't touch him

Attached: jokersasylumpenguin.jpg (880x2812, 596K)

This is exactly what I wanted in Origins, and the real reason I am mad at it.

He has feelings for Catwoman though

Batman has canon shit taste user, the man eat burgers with fork and knife, dosen't like apple pie and eat steak well done with ketchup

Seriously, every time I hear her in a game it becomes ten times better

How did rocksteady get away with such sexist and rapey dialogue?

Dump the last few pages cause fuck it why not.

Attached: 20170618_092157[1].jpg (1988x3056, 1.03M)

Attached: 20170618_093751[1].jpg (1988x3056, 1.1M)

Attached: 20170618_092229-1[1].jpg (1988x3056, 1.02M)

I would fucking play this

Attached: 20170618_092251[1].jpg (1988x3056, 1017K)

You are goddamn right, Gordon!

Attached: 20170618_092257[1].jpg (1988x3056, 410K)

same

Uh oh, 'scuse me

Attached: 1542859836105.jpg (1334x2000, 1.07M)

Rise tf up

Attached: 22A443EC-C136-49E4-8DE7-ED4C7E42DAD1.jpg (451x350, 70K)

thanks doc

On a scale of 1 to 10, how much do you want a Batman Beyond Arkham?

Attached: 1528420938095.png (1280x1280, 162K)

schway/10

I hate modern Joker

Attached: 4817479-1118531226-2pHPu.jpg (1023x960, 292K)

Attached: RCO049_1486954541.jpg (1041x1600, 522K)

>deepfakes.webm

HOLY BASED.

I can't believe this actually happened

I honestly don't know if I remember Beyond fondly because it was good as far as kids' show go or solely because of its opening that was the coolest shit ever to 10yo me. youtube.com/watch?v=zBRC5Q-xjbY

Why?

Attached: F3BB0406-D1AD-4D76-BAB0-CFD573A5ECA7.jpg (750x930, 469K)

Is that Harley as Robin?

Attached: batdad.webm (1280x720, 2.51M)

Attached: cat.webm (1280x720, 2.48M)

Na, it's future dystopia shit. Just search up "I, Joker" to get the gist of it.

Attached: 1415840498700.webm (960x540, 2.26M)

Too fucking easy. Even more when you go slow motion mode.

Attached: 1415840672426.webm (960x540, 332K)

Attached: 1415852438577.webm (960x540, 1.3M)

Batman: Arkham and Spider-Man are currently my favorite games. I can't tick off games from my backlog because i just keep replaying my beloved capeshit.

Attached: 1549764236520.jpg (1920x1080, 147K)

The story was dogshit and the Batmobile would have been better if it didn't turn half the game into a reenactment of Kursk.

Attached: 1549636344954.png (1320x1371, 3.25M)

>tfw DCEU never got the meme status and normies recognition of MCU
>it's dead now

Thanks, WB execs.

First issue story-time of the arkham city tie in comic.

Attached: Batman---Arkham-Unhinged-v01-(2013)-(Digital-Empire)-001.jpg (1936x2904, 1.26M)

>Chinese gooks

Attached: 1416656156469.jpg (979x717, 177K)

Attached: Batman---Arkham-Unhinged-v01-(2013)-(Digital-Empire)-002.jpg (1889x2904, 1.08M)

Attached: Batman---Arkham-Unhinged-v01-(2013)-(Digital-Empire)-003.jpg (3777x2904, 1.82M)

Attached: Batman---Arkham-Unhinged-v01-(2013)-(Digital-Empire)-004.jpg (1889x2904, 1.43M)

Attached: Batman---Arkham-Unhinged-v01-(2013)-(Digital-Empire)-005.jpg (1889x2904, 977K)

Attached: Batman---Arkham-Unhinged-v01-(2013)-(Digital-Empire)-006.jpg (1913x2904, 673K)

Attached: Batman---Arkham-Unhinged-v01-(2013)-(Digital-Empire)-007.jpg (1889x2904, 1.02M)

Attached: Batman---Arkham-Unhinged-v01-(2013)-(Digital-Empire)-008.jpg (1889x2904, 1.32M)

Attached: Batman---Arkham-Unhinged-v01-(2013)-(Digital-Empire)-009.jpg (1889x2904, 1.26M)

Attached: Batman---Arkham-Unhinged-v01-(2013)-(Digital-Empire)-010.jpg (1889x2904, 1.19M)

Attached: Batman---Arkham-Unhinged-v01-(2013)-(Digital-Empire)-011.jpg (1889x2904, 1.25M)

Attached: Batman---Arkham-Unhinged-v01-(2013)-(Digital-Empire)-012.jpg (1889x2904, 1.26M)

Attached: Batman---Arkham-Unhinged-v01-(2013)-(Digital-Empire)-013.jpg (1889x2904, 1.13M)

Attached: Batman---Arkham-Unhinged-v01-(2013)-(Digital-Empire)-014.jpg (1889x2904, 1.43M)

Attached: Batman---Arkham-Unhinged-v01-(2013)-(Digital-Empire)-015.jpg (1889x2904, 1.2M)

Attached: Batman---Arkham-Unhinged-v01-(2013)-(Digital-Empire)-016.jpg (1889x2904, 1.08M)

Attached: Batman---Arkham-Unhinged-v01-(2013)-(Digital-Empire)-017.jpg (1889x2904, 1.36M)

This cat looks how I feel about this shit thread.

Attached: Capture.png (347x426, 88K)

Attached: Batman---Arkham-Unhinged-v01-(2013)-(Digital-Empire)-018.jpg (1889x2904, 1.58M)

>This cat looks how I feel about this shit thread.
This

Attached: Batman---Arkham-Unhinged-v01-(2013)-(Digital-Empire)-019.jpg (1889x2904, 1.53M)

Attached: Batman---Arkham-Unhinged-v01-(2013)-(Digital-Empire)-020.jpg (1889x2904, 1.42M)

Attached: Batman---Arkham-Unhinged-v01-(2013)-(Digital-Empire)-021.jpg (1889x2904, 1.08M)

Attached: Batman---Arkham-Unhinged-v01-(2013)-(Digital-Empire)-022.jpg (1889x2904, 1013K)

Superman was kind of doing this by sending people to the phantom zone but then the writers went all "muh moral implications, Superman is always supposed to be right" so now he just keeps people trapped in a hypnotic state living in a delusion of what Superman thinks their perfect life should be
This is supposed to be better and give Superman an unassailable moral high ground

Master Wayne, I fear Master Grayson is complaining about his costume again.

Attached: Batman debuts Robin's uniform.jpg (464x568, 212K)

What happened

>He doesn't know

Attached: Torokeru-Okusuri-002.jpg (1891x935, 776K)

Attached: Batman---Arkham-Unhinged-v01-(2013)-(Digital-Empire)-023.jpg (1889x2904, 1.55M)

Attached: Batman---Arkham-Unhinged-v01-(2013)-(Digital-Empire)-024.jpg (1889x2904, 1.45M)

Attached: Batman---Arkham-Unhinged-v01-(2013)-(Digital-Empire)-025.jpg (1889x2904, 1.56M)

>zipper was fully closed before she gets knocked out
>tits are out after waking up
What did they mean by this?

Attached: 677954354768798780.jpg (800x534, 85K)

Attached: Batman---Arkham-Unhinged-v01-(2013)-(Digital-Empire)-026.jpg (1889x2904, 1.57M)

Attached: Batman---Arkham-Unhinged-v01-(2013)-(Digital-Empire)-027.jpg (1889x2904, 1.4M)

Attached: Batman---Arkham-Unhinged-v01-(2013)-(Digital-Empire)-028.jpg (1889x2904, 1.2M)

Attached: Batman---Arkham-Unhinged-v01-(2013)-(Digital-Empire)-029.jpg (1889x2904, 1.39M)

Attached: Batman---Arkham-Unhinged-v01-(2013)-(Digital-Empire)-030.jpg (1889x2904, 1.42M)

Best use of this meme so far desu

Attached: Batman---Arkham-Unhinged-v01-(2013)-(Digital-Empire)-031.jpg (1889x2904, 1.41M)

Attached: Batman---Arkham-Unhinged-v01-(2013)-(Digital-Empire)-032.jpg (1889x2904, 1.38M)

Attached: Batman---Arkham-Unhinged-v01-(2013)-(Digital-Empire)-033.jpg (1889x2904, 1.34M)

Attached: Batman---Arkham-Unhinged-v01-(2013)-(Digital-Empire)-034.jpg (1889x2904, 1.32M)

Attached: Batman---Arkham-Unhinged-v01-(2013)-(Digital-Empire)-035.jpg (1889x2904, 1.51M)

The end.

Attached: Batman---Arkham-Unhinged-v01-(2013)-(Digital-Empire)-036.jpg (1889x2904, 1.35M)

There's nothing to understand. Everything is literally spelled out to you.

Attached: Batman - Arkham Knight - Genesis-000.jpg (1988x3056, 1023K)

Only played City and Origins.

Should I give Asylum or Knight a shot next?

Attached: Batman - Arkham Knight - Genesis-001.jpg (1988x3056, 1.44M)

Hell yeah

Attached: Batman - Arkham Knight - Genesis-002.jpg (3975x3056, 1.83M)

Attached: Batman - Arkham Knight - Genesis-003.jpg (1988x3056, 1.01M)

should have played asylum first, it lacks a lot of the stuff the other games have but is a good game. knight is pretty garbage

Attached: Batman - Arkham Knight - Genesis-004.jpg (1988x3056, 983K)

This, but unironically.

Attached: Batman - Arkham Knight - Genesis-005.jpg (1988x3056, 1.11M)

Attached: Batman - Arkham Knight - Genesis-006.jpg (1987x3056, 1.73M)

Attached: Batman - Arkham Knight - Genesis-007.jpg (1988x3056, 1.55M)

You're garbage

Attached: Batman - Arkham Knight - Genesis-008.jpg (1988x3056, 1.54M)

Attached: Batman - Arkham Knight - Genesis-009.jpg (1988x3056, 1.76M)

Attached: Batman - Arkham Knight - Genesis-010.jpg (1988x3056, 1.7M)

Attached: Batman - Arkham Knight - Genesis-011.jpg (1988x3056, 1.53M)

Attached: Batman - Arkham Knight - Genesis-012.jpg (1988x3056, 1.12M)

Attached: Batman - Arkham Knight - Genesis-013.jpg (1987x3056, 1.52M)

Attached: Batman - Arkham Knight - Genesis-014.jpg (1988x3056, 1.74M)

Attached: Batman - Arkham Knight - Genesis-015.jpg (1987x3056, 1.31M)

Attached: Batman - Arkham Knight - Genesis-016.jpg (1987x3056, 1.41M)

Attached: Batman - Arkham Knight - Genesis-017.jpg (1987x3056, 1.55M)

>You have no interest in rehabilitation

I'm going to go ahead and say that when you kill over 100 people you're far past any possible rehabilitation and need to be just punished.

Attached: Batman - Arkham Knight - Genesis-018.jpg (1987x3056, 1.51M)

Literally nobody defended Injustice's writing
Aside from the butlering

Attached: Batman - Arkham Knight - Genesis-019.jpg (1988x3056, 1.38M)

Attached: Batman - Arkham Knight - Genesis-020.jpg (1988x3056, 1.25M)

Arkham asylum had hard mode disable the prompts. Dn't remember if city or origins did but knight kept them

Attached: Batman - Arkham Knight - Genesis-021.jpg (1987x3056, 1.4M)

Attached: Batman - Arkham Knight - Genesis-022.jpg (1988x3056, 1.35M)

Looks a lot like Chrisposting from the outside honestly

Attached: Batman - Arkham Knight - Genesis-023.jpg (1987x3056, 1.59M)

Attached: Batman - Arkham Knight - Genesis-024.jpg (1988x3056, 1.16M)

The end

Attached: Batman - Arkham Knight - Genesis-025.jpg (1988x3056, 1.28M)

He never said that.

So can we get Gordon to support Chris? He's a commissioner so he has extra leverage on Leon

Attached: 1415848047585.webm (960x540, 1.82M)

Attached: 1415852675698.webm (960x540, 592K)

The one on the left still looks significantly better

Christ Yea Forumsmmunists are cringe. Not like Yea Forumsirgins are any better. Who actually thinks typing dumb shit in all caps makes it funny?
>ARTHUR, ONE MORE! HAVE FAITH! Lolz!
>LEON, MY SISTER LEON. NOT ENOUGH TIME! Heckin' kek
Coincidentally these became plebbit memes like a week later then got spammed twice as much here.

>hmm a capeshit thread
>scroll down
>yup, Yea Forums trying to get us to read their gay ass comic books again by dumping them

Attached: bored kenyans.png (526x345, 261K)

Oh fuck off, you probably shit your pants in laughter when someone says "nigger"

>t. redditor that actually enjoyed those threads

Attached: 1415848605100.webm (960x540, 300K)