We should send him a thank you card collage from Yea Forums for all he has done for gaming

We should send him a thank you card collage from Yea Forums for all he has done for gaming

Attached: reggie.png (694x368, 633K)

censoring?

I think that's the point

Attached: 8C8Rfdh.jpg (2120x2159, 956K)

we should make a separate board for nintendo discussions

I'd welcome that. It would for once be a video game board actually discussing video games.

that was cringey and autistic the first time around

What about the second time around when we did a get well iwata card?

If we do it again reddit might finally leave

makes sense since Sony already has their own board

Ew, that's just gay and cringy as shit. Now if you'll excuse me I've got another console war anal vore wojak thread to get back to.

yea just like /vp/

I support this. I also reject the claims that the Treehouse card was cringy, because they made that e3 on Yea Forums comfy and fun for Nintendo fans for about a week, and it was unprecedented. Their censorship wasn't a concern until later. Then the get well card for Iwata was very nice and nobody can criticize that.

circle jerking over nintendo is a very reddit thing tho.They even sent one after the nintendies on here did

/lgtb/?

Yes, the new board would be called Yea Forums and this board would be renamed /pol2/

Kotaku or someone is going to do a takedown piece about him soon because he never constantly cried about political shit and never "used his platform for positive change"

Just fucking wait

>rich CEO
>who has nothing to do with game development
>for a branch of a company that doesnt even make games
>when that branch's job is just to translate the games and market them to an English speaking audience
dude is a literal who

Name at least 3 thing he achieved for the gaming community faggot

This

He advocated for more cute and funny characters in video games

His existence in the gaymen community made you write that comment faggot

Or a smash board like vp

1. your
2. mom
3. faggot
now where's the card fuckboy

Yea Forumseddit couldn't come up with a collage if it tried
blame sonygher reddit refugees

this. collages are cringe t b h fml

*Ahem*

Attached: Reggie my blacky is ready.png (1312x2560, 840K)

Good and a bad idea. Yea Forums has the charm in its chaotic nature. Thought barely anything interesting that pops up.
>Current_year

Which is...?

Cringe is just a cute way to say that you're triggered.

>Famous Black Nintendo

>celebrating a businessman who hates every single one of you

Nu-Yea Forums can't do this sort of thing any more

>implying it wasn't nu-Yea Forums that licked NoA's assholes

Bait.

>muh dead ceo ;_;
>muh retired marketer ;_;
This is gonna be hella cringe.

>send him a thank you card
THANK YOU FOR ALL THE TRASH YOU'VE GIVEN US, AND THE ENDLESS YEARS OF SHITPOSTING ABOUT TRASH
yeah fuck off

Attached: 1500685160373.png (250x250, 19K)

this can't be pol2 considering the immense amount of basedny trannies and other snoy degenerates

Then again, regular /pol/ also has a shitload of lefty degenerate. Probably the same snoynegroes as here.

is it real?

What has he done for gaming.in the first place?

We did it Yea Forumseddit!

Attached: 1550396565216.jpg (1024x683, 267K)

This.
>Reggie was the first African-American President of Nintendo America, and that's a problem.
Followed by shit about how he never shoved his ethnicity in the fans' faces and why he should have.

Good. This fuck doesn't deserve it

>for all he has done for gaming
Like?