Titanfall 2

If you mained Tone you are a colossal faggot

Attached: 0A3ABACA-A6E3-46B6-A06C-C9A2F98E22FD.jpg (739x415, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cviVhtoAiME
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>every single second spent alive was spent suffering until I catch someone off guard at close range
Scorch is fun.

too slow for my liking
ronin is obviously patrician choice although having his sword attack do no more damage than a normal titans melee attack was a dumb move

It really sucks that his range options are so unreliable. It is just an absolute necessity to have boost and enhanced fireshield or you're not surviving any encounter.

stay mad faggot

>if you unironically played titanfall aka cod with a """mech""" skin you are a colossal faggot

ftfy

Not him, but I'm more mad at Monarchs, honestly. They absolutely dominate in attrition and that's my favorite game mode.

Based retard

tfw Ronin and Ion only

Ion is so god damn solid for any situation. It almost feels like there's no point to Northstar when a Titan can peek well, too.

I preferred northstar but I'm branching out. couldn't really get used to tone but I'm enjoying legion. i just wish other titans had that sexy female voice too

Northstar's advantage over Ion is
mobility. But it's not nearly enough emphasised.

Ion never clicked with personally. Don't know why the only titain with energy management considered the go to starter.

>not Ronin

The most broken titan in the game.

>sword blocks damage from ALL directions
>can nuke-eject while phased
>can also auto-phase when doomed to trigger nuke eject

Whenever I get my Titan I just let it run around on autopilot

I challenge you to find a more boring mirror match than Ion vs Ion. This is unfortunate because Ion is easily the best titan in the game in 1v1 and certain team based scenarios too.

Attached: 1481095724810.jpg (733x1024, 123K)

not mad, it just how shit you are

Legion master race

>Every other Titan
There's too many enemy Titans, run!

>Legion
RECOMMEND CONCENTRATED SUSTAINED COUNTERFIRE

Attached: 1362869909607.gif (500x281, 991K)

For me, it’s Apex Predators

The fact that the rifles in TF2 are hitscan and don't have a ballistics model like they do in Apex Legends is a huge shame, hitscan shitters should not be catered to.

I main Ion based purely off of the voice.

tone is old shittery. monarch is the new shittery.

>there are people who mained tone at launch, then switched to monarch when tone got nerfed
i want to fucking choke them

if you "main" you're a colossal low-skill faggot

watch my fucking grapple video

>not mad, it just how shit you are

so mad he forgot how to form sentences

>Not having a specific mech and loadout you obviously prefer over others
Fenceshitters leave.

Attached: Dz7QV7CUUAAhJw0.jpg (1127x988, 284K)

Flatline/Monarch master race here

Attached: Dz7QV7EVYAUQWtq.jpg (1127x988, 255K)

Legion has the big boy balls, he doesn't fuck around

Are you fucking retarded?
youtube.com/watch?v=cviVhtoAiME

Scorch is love. Airshots are the way.

how do I stop sucking absolute dick at tracking people? I feel like every engagement involves me sweeping my gun left-to-right-to-left in my opponent's general direction like some panicked retard. What's a good way of getting better at moving AND shooting?

I wish there was options to change the titan's voice like in TF1.
I know they were trying to give each titan a sort of personality but I liked having them yell at me in different languages.

Monarch all the way baby, I'm sure you don't need that extra battery anyway, right?

whats this ? they announced an apex legends expansion already?

Do you guys pilot your Titan or run alongside it? I always let it follow me and laser any other Titans I find

Look at this noob who can't kill a tone

Monarch, Ions and Tones players are all low life faggots especially Monarch fags hiding in the corners of the maps like massive cock suckers

>Colossal faggot
>Not Titanic faggot
You had one job.

Mix of both, generally if the rest of the team has their titans up I'll hop out and try to snag batteries or flank.

I main Ronin because hes fun, and its a non stop ride to pretend like im a sword wielding fedora wearing dakimakura holding autist at a convention.

Speed is life.

Is this game still alive? I thought about it a few days ago but didn't bother reinstalling it just to see if I could play it again or not.

>itt plebs who cant handle homing missiles

pilot, rarely do I let it autopilot
it’s there to be used

Yup, Apex helped revive it.

FIRST WE FIGHT, THEN WE DRINK

Attached: Angel_City_Elite_Logo.png (250x187, 73K)

forgive me senpai

Attached: 2E2A6E61-AED7-43DC-8CFF-4005E6C08FAC.png (1247x729, 80K)

i hope you also use the japanese AI

where my ronin bros @?

Attached: TF2_Ronin_Prime_1.jpg (1920x1080, 124K)

I don't even main Legion, but I sometimes play it just for its brass balls AI

"Outnumbered three to one, ammo systems nominal."

>atomic breath
>not breast fire
come on /tfg/

Attached: BREASTO_FIYAH.gif (320x320, 739K)

fuck yeah
edgelords roll up

thanks for posting my video mate, didnt wanna have to do it myself

Attached: 5311674C-5F30-4022-93F1-01C439279AEE.gif (480x270, 1.36M)

>dies in literally two shots
*drains your shields*

Attached: 29C436E5-3E91-4911-BE25-A7E6B4492B8D.png (566x841, 1.82M)

I wish they'd made a female voice pack for the titans.
Scorch is best girl.

Attached: 1480694341652.jpg (1000x1351, 270K)

>started out playing tone mostly because it was easy
>then monarch when she came out
>then Northstar
Northstar is the most satisfying to play. Monarch is really good if you play it lame and just kill grunts and run the fuck away from enemy titans until you ramp up.

I'm a Scorch main, and there's nothing more satisfying than sniping people with the thermite launcher

>tried tf2 by origin access last year
>completed the campaign, was okay
>tried a bit of mp
>stayed for the wave ai defense mode
>uninstalled after the month had passed
Had no urge to play it again since but can appreciate the work they put into it.

I gave this game a try (bought it in the sales a few months back for like £5 but never booted it up)
It seems really fun, I got top of the leaderboard on my first match and gained like 5 levels, but I have no clue how most of the stuff works, mostly with the Titans.
Can I "hijack" an enemy Titan? I know I can jump on top of them and plant a grenade, but I have to do that like 4 or 5 times for a kill.
How do I get rid of enemies on top of my Titan?
How do I eject?
Do I just choose the Titan at the start of the game (like each class can have a different Titan, just as you can change weapons between classes)?
I get this is all stuff that I can figure out by playing but I'm not going to get the chance for a while.

If none of you use him, your playing this entire game wrong. He treats you not as a friend, but as an employee who knows you'll do well because thats what he hired you for.

>Keep fighting mercenary your doing well
>There is no place for rebels on the frontier
>Your winning, keep it up

Truly Marder is the best husbando

Attached: husbando.jpg (210x240, 14K)

The only better feeling is flanking the enemy and slamming them with a all of your ordnance at once with a flame core.

Attached: thus sayeth Scorch.jpg (638x479, 222K)

No
Electric Smoke which is a later unlock or just jumpout and kill them, or get another titan ally to smack them off
X (then E 3 times)
In the menu, theres a "loadout" menu at the top or something, click "titan" then select that titan, it will auto change. You can do this mid game as well.

>tfw TF2 ruined my favorite gun

Attached: xo-16_opt.jpg (1200x711, 260K)

Awesome, thanks!

Numbers boosted on literally every platform because of Apex, and it's also $5 for consoles.
I honestly doubt it will last but enjoy it while you can

>anything other than CHADex Predators

Attached: 316px-Titanfall_2_Callsign_Apex_Predator.jpg (316x141, 9K)

If that video is legit yours you single handedly got me into Titanfall 2.

Attached: Thumbsup.gif (320x240, 1.08M)

this is the only correct option

Does Titanfall 2 have any sort of PVE, co-op or horde modes?

I pirated and loved the SP campaign so i'm keen to pick it up, but I doubt i'll ever really get stuck into the PVP.

You can't steal a titan. You can steal batteries that you can put in your own titan or in teammates' titans which helps you build towards your next titan as well.

You can use electric smoke to remove enemy pilots riding on your titan. You get one charge of it as your titan builds up its core (ultimate) ability. It takes a bit of time for this to work though and most good players will jump off you as soon as you pop it. Some titans have area effect weapons and can catch people riding them in the blast. (Tone, Scorch, Northstar, Monarch).

You can eject as soon as your titan loses its health and goes into a "doomed" state, or you can manually do it by pressing X and then pressing E 3 times. This is normally quite dangerous and leaves you very exposed. You can exit your titan normally by holding E.

You can change what titan you're using whenever you want, but the change only takes effect when your next titan drops.

yes, it has frontier defence where you and a couple of squad mates are defending something against the AI

I can't play TF2 any more, I get unreasonably angry when I die to shitscan. I want to love the game but I'm at an awkward skill level where usually I'm too slow and just get sniped from across the map by some fag with a spitfire but occasionally I enter the zone and dunk on everyone.

Sweet, looking at vids now and that seems to be exactly what i'd want.

Just play in the Gauntlet then. Getting fast times is fun too.

>Tone
AY TONE

Attached: 1540766141746.png (432x432, 54K)

Scorch = Northstar > Ronin > Ion > Monarch >>>>> Legion >>>>>>>>>>> Tone

>Mount an enemy titan
>Dismount because they popped smoke
>Immediately slam into another titan, start mounting it and die to the smoke
Part of me wishes there was a toggle for whether you want to mount or not.

I want a key for cheap.
EA marketers I know you're in this thread, when is the next sale?

>haven't play TF2 since launch
>on console at that
>want to pick it up on PC but see all these videos of PC players moving at the speed of light headshoting people as they fly by
>finally cave and get it anyway
>9/10 matches everyone fucking sucks.
>the 1/10 match that they don't, they're still not amazing
I thought PC was where all the dedicated players were. Are they on private servers or what? I haven't even seen anyone slide hopping or using the grapple effectively. I haven't fucking touched this game since almost a month after it launched on fucking xbone and I'm shitting on PC players whose level literally just says "pro"

It is

Do either of those old men offer to take you out to the bar for drinks win OR lose?
I didn't fucking think so.
A.C.E.s FOR LIFE

Ah, fuck me I'm retarded. Thank you.

Stop playing attrition.

Dead game lmaooo

Alive and well on Xbone

Not him but I can never find a game that's not attrition

I can still get Titanfall 1 games on pc, full lobbies but not many people on.

It's a good tutorial mate. Better than pointing people at Frothy or whoever.

Limited pool of player randomly getting in.
Heavy CoD influence on mindsets.
Usually people are better in Europe or east Asia.
Also getting to "pro" does not take a lot of time.

happy to, man, glad i could help

there is

On EU i'm finding quite a lot of CTF and bounty matches even with attrition on my queue.

Dead game on a dead console, fucking zozzle

Real titan passing through

Attached: Northstar 2.jpg (640x360, 56K)

My fellow Northstar user. The skies belong to us, brother.

FUCK TONE

Attached: fcuk tone.webm (800x450, 2.94M)

based

Attached: 1549543179480.jpg (427x300, 16K)

robofag reporting in
none of you DID IT FOR MRVN YOU FUCKING MONSTERS

Attached: fk65m245qvzy.png (960x672, 512K)

Game does non cringey positive reinforcement well
>lose a titan
>get a bunch of kills and grunt kills and earn it back quickly
>Impressive skills pilot. Welcome back.

Attached: 728C21E3-C4A4-4726-B544-5A0F89E561B6.jpg (750x840, 239K)

>playing ut2004 in 2019