Why are gamers like this?

Why are gamers like this?

Attached: file.png (640x411, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/notch/status/1098807644142223360
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>he fell for the climate change meme

If I sold my game franchise for over a billion dollars I'd spend all day shitposting on twitter like Notch does as well.

because it is only chinks and libs believe in """""global warming"""""""

Attached: 1521790629272.png (402x398, 126K)

Based

Attached: Hoax.jpg (750x741, 110K)

I'm too dumb to figure out if it is real or not. I've just gotten tired of it being used for political virtue signaling that I've stopped caring about it.

Leftists deny basic science like racial IQ differences, transsexuality being caused by childhood abuse, etc.

They're as bad as climate change denialists

Attached: 1417723107807.jpg (298x389, 31K)

This is fine. Totally normal

Attached: FCD552F0-5378-4CB5-A46F-D6146118FF8D.jpg (1280x800, 172K)

>IT'S COLD OUTSIDE

what a retard

Attached: 1470627749850.jpg (648x484, 53K)

He's right

based

Attached: 1535515710582.jpg (392x331, 23K)

Global warming is an agenda pushed by leftists and globalists to supplant American industry with Chinese corporations and multinationals.

did anyone play any video games today?

>build more modern liquid metal and molten salt nuclear reactors
>nuke China, Africa and the middle east
There I just solved your (((global warming)))

Dark Souls 3

>got hit with a polar vortex throwing the temps near -40
>not a week later it was 50 degrees outside
Yet Trump was suspiciously silent.

>too dumb
Clearly
twitter.com/notch/status/1098807644142223360

Nigger, the ice age was brought by literal global warming back when.

Because they choose to escape from the world rather than engage with it. That’s why whenever they talk about girls or politics it’s cringeworthy.

The big mistake was calling it global warming in the first place, it's a misnomer.
Libtards played themselves.

Thank you, but I wasn't referring to the existence of the twitter post.

nope. If you were around during the 90s it was sold as that because of the "greenhouse effect"
Libtards were just lying to the whole world the entire time.

why don't rich people believe in climate change and free schooling

Now go back millenia

>denying decades of research from leading scientists to parrot Trump memes
I can't wait until you get skin cancer

Imagine deciding your beliefs on the environment not by facts and logic, but by your political leaning.

Attached: 1550365602451.jpg (1054x752, 74K)

How is it a misnomer?

>oh no retards won't believe me and will instead out themselves as retards
idk, win scenario imo

Now show how much carbon dioxide is affecting "climate change" compared to water vapour

I love how easily Trump trolls people with twitter posts. You'd think Yea Forums wouldn't be so susceptible.

Because a lot of their money and investment is either directly or indirectly linked to industries that are the primary causes of climate change.

They don't believe in free schooling because they are disconnected from the average citizen and believe everyone can easily fund good education for their children.

I hate liberals so much that I'll ignore all the overwhelming scientific evidence because we managed to turn this into political issue. Just like they tried to do with cigarettes causing cancer and lead being a neurotoxin.

Future generations should be happy we're destroying the planet.

>""""""""""""leading scientists""""""""""
>who are payed by libs

Attached: 1541980990166.png (743x800, 1.3M)

>they believe global warming is a real thing

It should be called Climate change. Because the extreme weather will swing both ways

The true redpill is global warming is real, but China & India will soon dwarf the Western world's CO2 emissions & China/India have zero plans to reduce their carbon footprint because they want to be the new super powers this century

What do you think going back an extra thousand years would achieve

How can climatologists predict the temperatures in the next 50 years?
They can't even figure out if it's going to rain or not most of the time, and you're telling me they're able to predict the future?
I'm sorry but this all feel like social and political engineering on a global scale.

>hehe....yeah hes j-j-j-j-j-ust trolling