How can one post be so infuriating. This is the type of people we have to deal with in 2019

How can one post be so infuriating. This is the type of people we have to deal with in 2019.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-23 at 12.36.05 AM.png (1078x663, 928K)

it's your own fault for paying attention to this shit and then having the balls to make a thread on 4chin with a reddit screencap. Fuck off

Who literally gives a SINGLE fuck what a fucking brain dead moron does with shitty games?

People need to play a japanese game at least once in their life so they can see what's actually quality.

Imagine living your life being a pc retard and/or only playing western pew pew shooty shooty 1st person garbage.

I was enjoying Anthem but there was that 4 gig patch yesterday and it fucked my framerate hard somehow and now I have no desire to play. It feels sub 45 FPS on low. Ultra and low look the same. Somehow boned it. I just wanted to get through the 10 hours and probably never buy it.

Stay on reddit and don't come back here anymore you cancerous fucking faggot

Imagine being proud of playing games when they suck. Why not wait a few months until they fix all the broken shit and spend that time actually enjoying yourself? Or better yet, just don't play terrible games

Why do you careh so much that some random strangers wants to play a game even if it sucks?

The game wasn't meant to release until Holiday season this year.
EA moved it up because all their other shit blew up in their face.
They would using Apex Legends as a stop gap between this and Battlefield Vagina
Turns out the F2P game is their most popular title in over a decade and the game they spent 300,000,000 making, that wasn't ready for release for at least another six months is getting panned critically because it's half baked.

because it facilitates an apologetic stance towards the anti-consumerist, deceit, and shit video game development that has been plaguing the industry consistently in recent years

Go back fag.

Attached: 1547215863208.png (867x305, 35K)

>You can clean Yea Forums
Those poor poor children don't even know what kind of cancer they're planning to walk into. They're going to get themselves VANNED

Its a paid shill
Its not real

>Brand loyalty no matter what
Why does western people do this? Why the fuck do you faggots do this this? Is not healthy for yourself nor the economy.

>those generic armour designs
I don't know how you would even describe them to someone
They look like premade unity assets or something

>going on reddit
>caring about opinions that come from reddit
you know the old saying OP

Attached: 2FEC4481-E69E-481E-B4A9-9999DB1DB34C.gif (332x216, 3.99M)

>Japanese games
>Quality
Pick one

They have tried with several generals.

>actually posting plebbit screenshots

sterilize yourself you fucking nigger

>They think they can bluepill Yea Forums and Yea Forums
these people love their fantasy lands don't they

>reddit is filled with cucks

wow

The fact companies get away with launching these games because people immediately think a year ahead and not in the right now is pretty saddening. I wonder what the first game to do this shit was, to make people so happy to swallow the pill of mediocrity in exchange for maybe getting a playable game a few months/years down the line (in the case of no man's sky, people are still fucking waiting, in the case of sea of thieves the game's basically been shelved)

People that exclusively play multiplayer games are degenerate subhumans.

>Not being able to tell obvious shill posts apart in leddit AKA shill central

yes please play doki doki melon-chan's heartthrobbing breastacular adventure
a rather sublime experience compared to awful, outdated western practices like "making female characters older than 9"

STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE AGAGAGAHAGAGAAAAAAAAAAA

compared to most modern western games yeah, but like he said I think people should play one good western game as well just to see what a game can be. Like forcing someone to play deus ex, or fallout 2.

Yeah, and only once, because they just make that same fucking game over and over and over again.

>bringing up female characters in western games
Lmao

so that we can get good products of the ip we likes?

Warframe is free and there was nothing wrong with it.

Destiny 1 yr1 was fine.

I literally did the same with Destiny 2
a gazillion people did with warframe

now both are decent games

friendly reminder that this game will take at least a year until gets decent content but it will be so out of the radar that EA will force bioware to quit or to disappear

Attached: bf8.jpg (1199x898, 85K)

I pick Japanese games

EA is not going to shut down Bioware while Dragon Age 4 is in devolpment.

Yeah I played plenty of Japanese games and most of them are far from being quality so shut the fuck up lol
Even the good ones feel like they can’t make anything that isn’t linear in everything it does.

actually cringed

You know the reason posts like these never make it here because Yea Forums for all it's shit. For all it's degeneration over the last 15 years.

It's still Yea Forums and we don't support white knights of multi billion dollar companies that only care about profit.

Attached: 1550558075806.png (1286x1200, 3.09M)

Only good Jap game series

Attached: rance42-31.png (640x400, 50K)

MAYBE IM FOOLISH
MAYBE IM BLIND

>HOW CAN HE ENJOY BAD THINGS REEEEE

How autistic are you OP?

I rather play doki then gone homo, faggot.

Thanks for proving me right seething idiots.

I really miss the days when anime looked like that.