Catherine or Katherine?

> Catherine
She is a 22-year-old woman with a "charming face" and an amazing figure. She is described as being Vincent's type of woman. She and Vincent have a one-night stand after meeting out of the blue one day. She seems to be initially unaware of Vincent having a girlfriend as she lets Vincent know that she will not let him cheat on her.

In relation to her design, she represents a young and "healthier" love interest compared to Katherine. For technical purposes, her bust size was augmented in Catherine's 3D model compared to Soejima's initial drawings.

> Katherine
Katherine is the 32-year-old girlfriend and childhood friend of Vincent. She works for an apparel maker in a middle management position and was reunited with Vincent at a class reunion five years ago. She hints that she may be pregnant with Vincent's child (however Persona 3 Portable stated that she was, but it's not yet clear if that is canonical), so it is unclear why the writers thought it would be a mystery.

She is meant to represent adult charm.

I know we all finished the game but who was your pick?

Attached: IMG_8003.jpg (600x742, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vJ1yvZ_7-yw
amazon.co.jp/キャサリン・フルボディ-公式ビジュアル-シナリオコレクション-♀VENUS☆TRINITY♂-電撃ゲーム書籍編集部/dp/4049124017/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&keywords=キャサリン 公式ビジュアル&シナリオコレクション&language=en_US&qid=1550834722&s=books&sr=1-2
my.mixtape.moe/eghzgl.webm
twitter.com/stud_zero/status/1056833007904903168
youtu.be/wkJlM5GTusI?t=69
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

mommy

Attached: katherine-mcbride-catherine-full-body-1.6.jpg (210x240, 17K)

catherine is attractive, katherine isn't
pretty easy choice

Slut katherine is a thousand times better than slut catherine, and pure cat is better than pure kat
Or maybe NTR has fucked up my head

back in vanilla K all the way
but now that C got a new best ending in FB, there's literally no reason to pick K.

Ishtar is the only girl that matters

>Catherine sleeps with other men
>Katherine, like nearly everyone else in the game, just wants Vincent to get his shit together
Kat.

Which one does thou possess the holiesth and cuteth penish in this sacredth land

>new game endings
Catherine

>original game endings
Katherine

Katherine, every time.
You'll understand why she's the better woman when you're older, anons.

>however Persona 3 Portable stated that she was, but it's not yet clear if that is canonical
Is this the newest forced meme or something? You've been told that wasn't Vincent over and over again already.

Havent played it but it seems like all anime, one is really cheerful but guess what deep inside she isnt, the other adult and serious, but guess what deep inside she isnt, is there any way to end up alone? Or go with the trap route and dump him in a bad way?

WHY DO ATLUS GAMES ALWAYS HAVE CHARACTERS DRAWN WITH THEIR EYES 10 MILES APART

hm should Vincent choose the manipulative controlling passive-aggressive cunt who pretends to be pregnant in order to force him to do what she wants, or the pure spirit who only wants to enjoy her time with him?

this game truly does present a dilemma

They actually went out of their way to give faggots like you a route you can enjoy.

Attached: Catherine-Crop.jpg (1362x764, 83K)

They're emulating hammerhead sharks.

That's dumb.
Catherine is a turbo slut who felt in love with Vincent.
Katherine is a turbo cunt who wants to manipulate Vincent into marrying her.

space

>For technical purposes

>not being a faithful husband
Catherinefags deserve to burn.

>, is there any way to end up alone?
Yes and it is the best ending.
You disregard women and fuck off to space.

Attached: Cs_v4NIWgAAZ7HJ.jpg (500x526, 55K)

THE ONE WITH THE DICK.

>>>/discord/

Original Catherine ending is the best. Space ending is second best. Faggots who disagree can fuck off.

it's weird how literally every game eventually turns out to be a part of the Policenauts universe

Attached: snake_scales.png (640x480, 245K)

What game is that user?

>giving up immortality
>best ending
Lmao. No wonder neutral fags got a gay alien as their new ending.

Rin is the only girl that matters

Attached: 1550512160430 (1).jpg (320x822, 35K)

This is the thing with the new game. Katherine had the sweeter ending/s in the original, especially the wedding planning one. Now that Catherine has the literal perfect girlfriend ending they kind of removed the choice altogether.

>check pre-orders
>$69 for remaster
Y I K E S

>girl(male)

Catherine. Katherine is a control freak bitch.
Yes, you could argue that she's doing it because she wants the best for Vincent, but at start of game it's clear that neither of them is very happy with the relationship, and I admit that Vincent himself is terrible little wishy-washy shit. But Katherine still sticks to him, because she wants a man who she can control.

Catherine is a literal demon, but she's just doing her job.

Who is she?

*remake
Is a brand new engine.

Thats what i was saying but that shit's anime im sure the characters suffer some kind of change, and most of the times if the plot is focused on their personality they do 180s in anime

>best ending
>don't help your best friends
>give up immortality

test

Attached: zY3CSV3.png (899x547, 33K)

Looking at the trophies
>True K ending: 10.5%
>True C ending: 4.4%
>True freedom ending: 2.6%
The True K ending is the most popular of all

>adult charms
might as well say used goods

>Frigid glasses bitch that want to tie your down with a baby or a hot fun succubus that will have three of your children with no obligation
Hmm hard pick. Would have been harder choice if they made K actually hot.

Should I play this or the original?

>Should I play a game with more or less content?
Like, your own choice, m8.

good questions

Attached: meryl.png (320x240, 36K)

Is there a canon route?

Which one does Miyuki Sawashiro voice? I pick that one.

Шo тo хyйня, шo этo хyйня

New content is shit anyway unless you're a trapfag

The passive-aggressive cunt who helps him pull his shit together and only wants to be in a committed life with him vs the homewrecker who threatens him against cheating while cheating on him with a hundred others and setting them all up to die

Yes, truly a dilemma, i simply cannot choose

i don't think so

but Rin's route is so much better it's pretty much honorary canon

Attached: 1513987934233.png (179x372, 124K)

>Atlus game
>Canon route
Lol newfag, youre funny

You have that backwards.

easiest fucking choice ever

left looks like a boring librarian

right has blonde hair blue eyes

am i being reddit if i prefer K because of her maturity?
please no meme answers

>The alien trap from space is the canon ending
Of fucking course it is

Catherine isn’t the one setting them up to die though. It’s Drumizid.

>pull his shit together
Pretty sure Vincent only has his shit together in the space ending. Doing exactly what your girlfriend wants isn't exactly getting your shit together.

>please no meme answers
Your are literally plebbit.

Funny story-C is charged with tearing couples who arent getting anywhere apart, so Dumuzid could kill the men off and the women could hook up
Yeah, she's setting them up to die

I remember her being complicit somehow though.

>Try to play the game
>Get this error
>Game crashes immediately
Anyone know how to fix this?

Attached: Catherine_2019-02-22_02-47-07.png (354x154, 8K)

Katherine is unattractive and has a horrible personality, I dunno how she's even an option, even next to a demon

Buy the game, faglord.

I'm fucking poor and it isn't even the Full Body edition.

Classic is 20 bucks, you broke nigger, just skip on Mcdicks for a day and buy it

Yeah it really says something that a demon who is there to manipulate you is a better option than her.

Catherine, Katherine and Rin are all beautiful girls with their pros and cons

if you're not into girls, you can still enjoy the game and pick the solo space ending

I picked space.

C = R > Space > Worms that eat shit > Shit on the ground > Ground itself > K

Fuck all traps, trannies and homos.

You want to fuck traps, trannies and homos?
That sounds pretty gay to me.

She was described only as physically being his type woman though, wasn't she? As in her (evil) succubus powers puts up the illusion of her physical appearance but not the personality, and then Vincent (the player) was left with the choice by THE EVENING AND THE MORNINGSTAR between being faithful to his girlfriend or falling into temptation.
That's the impression that I got, anyway.

Update tour drivers.
Reinstall windows.
I pm'd you the fix

>Himmler wasn't to blame for the concentration camps, it was Hitler!

>Alpha choice: Catherine
>Beta choice: Katherine
>Omega choice: Rin

death to all traps

Attached: cs1.webm (1280x720, 1.71M)

I think I'd actually agree with this.
I initially chose C, but now I'm not sure if I wanna go with Rin or C or not.

>boring normy life
vs
>immortal being fucking bitches in hell on top of satan
vs
>living in space because fuck everything
How is this a hard choice?

That's pretty hot.

this
also if a literal demon is better than the other choice you know they're fucked

So they sabotaged their own game? Why?
>But Katherine still sticks to him, because she wants a man who she can control.
OR she sticks with him because she really does love him but wishes that he would just get his shit together. She is unhappy because of how he behavs and he is unhappy because she is unhappy.

Is there a Qatherine in this version of the game?

Katherine for sure. Though honestly, we don't exactly meet her in the best circumstances given we walk in on the established and troubled relationship between her and Vincent. She's really lovely when she smiles, but she'd probably smile a lot more if Vincent wasn't so indecisive. But as much as Vincent could have sacked up and either committed or broken up with Katherine if he felt things weren't working, she could have equally addressed their relationship more clearly. But like Vincent, she's a character with flaws. All the girls are pretty based though, in their own ways.

Attached: 1375830018859.png (444x472, 250K)

>Lovey Dovey marriage with an incredibly hot wife who is so far out of your league it's nothing short of a miracle that you're together.
Vs.
>Forsaking all of your loved ones on Earth to spend eternity living in hell with a literal succubus who only went out with you to end both your life and your marriage, also her looks are an illusion.
Vs.
>Being forever alone.
How is this a choice?

>So they sabotaged their own game? Why?
almost all Atlus' remakes shit on the original games, that's just how they roll.

Yes

Attached: 7775.png (750x650, 140K)

Probably that her youthful appeal compared to Katherine wasn't easy to convey in a 3D model compared to the original designs, so they made it more obvious by modifying her breasts.
It's like how in Metroid 2, the original design for the varia suit from metroid 1 didn't have those big shoulders but they had to add them to metroid 2 because it's not colored and there had to be a way to tell them apart visually.

Also
>Expecting a succubus to by loyal

They changed the endings of this masterpiece ?
I'm interested, but worried. How big are the changes ? Should I give it a try ?

They gave you an ending where you can purify Catherine and make her a loving wife, so they are undermining their own game. See

C goes back in time and gets with Vincent in high school, they get married, have 4 kids together and live happily ever after
K breaks up with Vincent and becomes a slut
Basically a big fuck you to the original game

Catherine Classic is pretty much the same IIRC.

Catherine: Full Body adds a new ending for C, a new one for K and we now have Q as a romance option, new scenes (including high-school flashbacks of Vincent and his friends) and new puzzles I guess.

Well if it's only one ending, it doesn't impact character development throughout the game and new players will have to make choices in the same context we had to

>incel
Catherine
>chad
Katherine
>cuck
Rin

>it doesn't impact character development throughout the game
But it does impact the message and themes of the overall game.

Wait what is Catherine : Full Body ? I thought we were talking about Catherine Classic. Have a bit of reading to do to catch up.

a remaster with new marerial, like a directors cut.

Depends on boob size

They're both fine in their own way and Vincent is a dumbass. For me, it's Katherine.

C>Space>Rin>>>>>K
People seem to forget or just don't know that in order to get the new ending with K or the new ending with C, you need to keep your karma meter in the middle. One of the recurring themes within the remake itself and in the new endings is change and new beginnings which is why you have Katherine breaking away and have Catherine marrying Vincent and having kids with him.

>Have a bit of reading to do to catch up.
There was bit of a shit storm in certain easily triggered place full of trannies and other insane people.

>a remaster with new marerial, like a directors cut.
With fewer cut dicks.... and that triggered people.

So what, they got rid of the “Vincent just fails” endings for these? And how does this fit in with the Space ending, I thought that was neutral karma

Let's ignore the fact that Catherine is a literal succubus that tries to trick you into cheating. Even then I prefer Katherine because she's caring and obviously patient considering that she's waited 5 fucking years for Vincent to grow up, they don't even live together in the game. Also I'd prefer a woman to be on my level experiencewise and intellectually, and judging by their drawings for the game they're both attractive and fit so she's the clear choice for the long term. I don't know about you all but I think Vincent is an undeceive loser in the game that didn't deserve Katherine.

Attached: ass.png (894x838, 476K)

based and katherinepilled

the alien pink haired chick is pretty cool. Her real form is weird though. so katherine.

They both have advantages but it is an easy choice for anyone who saw a few anime before. They are so cliché character types it hurts. One is the playful kawaii uguu and the other is the controlling mommy cake.

Give me the demon slut.

>picking a normal human relation with all its flaws
>over either being king of the underworld or purifying the demongirl and having a fuckhuge family whilst improving the lives of all your friends

Attached: 1548483780356.jpg (500x333, 46K)

did they outrightly remove the other endings, or just added this new catherine loving wife ending?

Because I liked the king of hell ending

>why live a life without doing what you want?

Idk why but this just hit me hard

Attached: 1549960101254.png (300x300, 86K)

i'm gonna assume that vincent and katherine have kids in their good ending, and I prefer katherines va

No, in order to get the new endings, you need to send either C or K a video of Rin playing the piano, the rumor going on about it is listening to the music will give the person happiness (the Rin ending basically says that it's true, the piano is an alien device which gives happiness and provides new future possibilities).

My biggest problem with the original game was it is impossible for me to self insert as a cheating scumbag. So I just played it like I met two woman at the same time and had to decide.
Lost both of them.
Pretty sure this is why am I foreveralone.

Childhood friend no exceptions.

I wrote that I i'd ignore the supernatural aspects, considering that OP doesn't mention them.

But you're still in the messed up future. You literally have a chance to fix your life as well as all your friend's lives WHILE still having a loving family. There is no downside whatsoever.

Added catherine loving wife and Katherine turning into a slut ending.

Then you'd have to ignore Catherine completely since she in of herself is a supernatural aspect. Succubi don't exist outside the supernatural.

yeah but I don't like sluts, or blondes for that matter

See you, Space Cowboy

>She hints that she may be pregnant with Vincent'
where the fuck is that in P3?
all that matters is in the original this was confirmed a hoax to tie Vince down

C > K

>spend eternity living in hell with a literal HAREM of succubus and as hell supreme leader
how is that bad?

Yeah, let's. Katherine only, stay mad.

I can't seem to find the new Katherine ending, anyone got a link?

>Katherine turning into a slut ending.
well, now I'm curious

Reminder:
CHILDHOOD FRIEND
ALWAYS
LOSES

youtube.com/watch?v=vJ1yvZ_7-yw

Her name is "Read D Post."

Attached: scan0055.jpg (850x1170, 211K)

>Not having a love of purification
>not wanting to fix the future
>not liking blondes
What is wrong with you?
I'm just trying to understand your shit decision, but I guess there's no real reasoning.

Attached: 1548118479060.png (564x450, 18K)

K for me
What a fucking faggot

Thanks

The reasoning was that had you not played the game there is nothing in the OP to imply that Catherine is a supernatural being, he presents them as two regular people with the traits described. I then rated them as such.

Why do Catherine fags always bring up the pregnancy thing when their waifu is literally trying to get them killed initially? Both of them (potentially) own up to their mistakes, so how is Katherine the worse one of the two here?

It'll be interesting to see what the new upcoming Venus Mode Art Book for Full Body will have to say about the new endings and developments- amazon.co.jp/キャサリン・フルボディ-公式ビジュアル-シナリオコレクション-♀VENUS☆TRINITY♂-電撃ゲーム書籍編集部/dp/4049124017/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&keywords=キャサリン 公式ビジュアル&シナリオコレクション&language=en_US&qid=1550834722&s=books&sr=1-2

>straight up cuck shit

why

Joker's Mother

Because she felt like she was 'tied down' and wanted to be 'free', which is basically what Vincent wanted except I guess she didn't want to be free with Vincent.

my.mixtape.moe/eghzgl.webm

Attached: 1550838948699m.jpg (1024x576, 72K)

I wanted to make that joke!

Attached: My sides.gif (500x281, 818K)

based bogs

only the "homo" part is gay

>Looking for info on the new K ending
>Front page of google is talking about Erika not transitioning in the new C ending

Neutral reminder to not consort with inhuman abominations.
Grow up, learn to be a responsible human bean and don't throw a bitchfit when people expect you to be a responsible human bean, you manbabies.

Attached: 1446884065420.png (700x763, 240K)

jej

>suffer like we intended you to, mortal
How about you go blow yourself.

Attached: 1522267045251.png (583x323, 130K)

C Law> Freedom Neutral> K Law> C Chaos> Gay Neutral> K Chaos

This is the canon ranking

the moon

Thanks, Hitler

I choose uninstall
>tfw later this puzzle game made by the same company who made cringesona

I picked Katherine when I played the game years ago. I prefer older women, my gf is 30 while I'm 24 for example.

>I'm pregnant
HOW DO PEOPLE FORGIVE THIS

> and Katherine turning into a slut ending.
Explain

>too brainlet to play anime Qbert
ohnonononono

>tfw later this puzzle game made by the same company who made cringesona
They also made Etrian Odyssey

>Not having a love of purification
That's like retarded girls who only go after "bad boys" because they think they can fix them, only to get cheated on by the douchebag later so they get bitter and blame all men.

>tfw when game was released I hated K an loved C but today it is the opposite

Is this what growing up feels like?

Do you feel the urge to settle down and become a boring old man? it could be peer pressure or you genuinely wants to get your shit together

Is this the most normalfag game in existence?

I don't know what it is, but I fucking detest 2D females in glasses. I hate them. Don't care about it in 3D, but glasses in 2D just ruin that character for me.

>my.mixtape.moe/eghzgl.webm
holy shit my sides. Kucks Btfo

>Ruins
>Not improves
Step up your game fag

Same here. K just looks like the stereotypical stuck-up librarian cunt and that kills any attraction for her I may have

WTF IS THE KATHERINE SLUT ENDING?

>living in HELL
Geez I dunno

It's a shame they just disregarded the messages of the original in the way that they did, but I do wonder if it was actually Atlas's doing, or just the dev team doing their own thing.

Attached: cool Abe.jpg (720x732, 92K)

Katherine easy. I like her personality alot more than the bubbly carefree C. Plus glasses and OL are super hot.
Its actually kinda funny that K dominated the polls so much in the original that Atlus had to give C a new super special good ending to try to balance them out. Whats even funnier is that its probably not gonna work. People playing for the first time or going stick with Katherine because shes their gf or because shes the mother of their child.

She fucks some pretty playboy while Vincent cries. Basically they just gave Catherine a true good end and a bad end for Katherine. it's just that the true good end for Catherine is miles better than the good end for Katherine that they don't mix well.

twitter.com/stud_zero/status/1056833007904903168

Nah past a certain age for men ,a woman who knows what she wants i in life is a godsend.

GIVE ME CUTE GIRLFRIEND WITH A PP AAAAAAAAH

Attached: woiLUkSX_400x400.jpg (400x400, 38K)

What is this game like?
Is it similar to Persona?

You might find one if you use Grindr. Do keep in mind though that then you have to finally agree that you are gay as hell.

Note to get this ending, Vincent has to treat her like shit the entire game for her to break up with him, then play some magic piano music to change her opinion on life. Now she seeks freedom instead of being tied down by Vincent.
Same thing with Catherines new ending. The magic piano has the ability to change peoples personality. Thus C becomes a housewife, and K becomes a free spirit.

You're right about the piano thing, since I'm the person who keeps reminding people about that. However this has rothing to do with treating her like shit, you just need neutral karma, that can happen by answering positively to her text messages but say choosing chaotic options elsewhere.

Space everytime
Now I can pick traps as well as space

So does the ending where you go back in time to improve the life of your friends actually imply you prevent the red head from going newhalf?

This is a dumb misconception about the whole new C ending. C goes back in time to help Vincent and her own lives, it has nothing to do with any of Vincent's other friends. It's actually implied that the transition will still happen.

>go to space with a more advanced alien ship and a cute girlfriend by your side

what's the point of the original space ending now?

Yes, that is the crux of the discord tranny whining.
A dude that dies never dies and he ends up with Katherine in a child-free marriage, Orlando never gets divorced and Eric never becomes Erica.

Attached: 1550610597275.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

Looking for green skinned space babes

Catherine will always look like your ideal even if you're not aware of it.
Can't compete with that.

Attached: CatherineToSteve.png (437x615, 148K)

Holy shit Steve had some good taste.

>whore
who cares

Katherine. Normally id go with a younger woman. But momma raised a loyal boy. Most of the men in my family got married to their first gf after they got them pregnant. Guess im the black sheep lul

no other space babe can compete with this

Attached: Rin.png (773x752, 340K)

She'd be a prude housewife for you if that's your type.

Catherine is a 10/10. Easy pick. Better for breeding too.

how small is his pp?

pretty much a clit

To be truly free and live life your own way
Going to space is the one of the things that is 100% Vincent the player determines if he is chaos law neutral etc
But in the game he always has a giant space tourism poster and a space themed background on his phone

Attached: vincent-apartament-7.png (1315x795, 705K)

nice

very feminine and very large

In an ideal world where I don't have to work, C. In reality K. Keeping Catherine interested feels like it would be too exhausting, she seems like the needy type. I feel like with K I'd be able get shit done without her bugging me every few hours. Look wise C > K all day though.

uhhh

Attached: 1550648213694.png (698x1178, 817K)

>can fantasize about pretty much anything in fiction
>dreaming about finding a penis on something that looks like a cute girl of all things
Why can't you people just admit you're faggots?

>childhood friend
dropped
overpossesive dumb shits that demand all fucking time while giving nothing

yep, she's a cute girl (boy)

Same reasoning though i have different look preferences

Attached: Katherine1.jpg (1054x1200, 734K)

why is she so perfect Yea Forumsros?

Attached: 8h3ib1sz9ul11.jpg (873x490, 47K)

RICARDO

Attached: tenor.gif (176x240, 1.58M)

but isn't she/it just an ayy lmao with no genitals?

>getting this triggered over other people's (superior) fetishes
stay mad

Because shes a real girl compared to a literal fantasy.

I kinda wanna try this game but it looks too anime. All the transphobic shit about this game I read online doesn't help it either. I know it's Japan's cartoon game but still.

Hmmmm

Attached: 1550778574305.png (732x960, 1.26M)

nope, she's a male alien transformed into a human boy

Try it. There are anime scenes buts its mostly a really good puzzle games with some slight relationship management.

>Catherine is supposed to be chaos
>new ending is settling down and having a family

???????

You're the one who's ashamed to be a degenerate, though.
Just embrace your faggotry and be happier with yourself.

Magic piano

>Japanese devolve so much they have to rewrite the game to give their white fapbait character an ending where she’s magically transformed into a perfect model woman instead of the development the real people get in the game

Less than a century ago this race wanted to rule the world lol how sad

>You're the one who's ashamed to be a degenerate
AHAHAHAHAHA

Wrong! Men prefer cute hairless boys

Attached: 1550302122450.jpg (750x816, 117K)

needs more hips

true
also true

cringe and straightpilled
based and bipilled

Rinfags are here

Attached: 1548697202536m.jpg (768x1024, 149K)

K for me

>dem hips

Attached: 1499215648040.gif (480x320, 1.95M)

Boys like this don't exist. They're either ugly emo faggots or trannies.
The reason men like trannies is because they want girls with dicks. Men look like men. At least trannies go their way to look girly and somewhat pretty. To make irl femboys attractive you'd have to remove their heads and replace them with a girl's head.

user, that's wrong

Attached: 12.jpg (1242x2208, 287K)

Katherine is the beta boy option. The correct answer is Catherine until she becomea annoying.

Katherine because the original game didn't go full on chuuni with the Catherine ending that makes the game's existence pointless. It was either man up and go your own way to space, man up and get married, or be a man child.

Who's this cutie?

>closeted zoomer basedboy

>Boys like this don't exist.
...Within the confines of your backwater hick nowhere-town, maybe.

>discord tranny shilling himself again

>that's wrong

Attached: tenor.gif (220x220, 131K)

>Original Catherine sold 154,299 first week, and couple month later it sold half million, it always popular high in demand, and the steam version was also a success
>Catherine full body sold 51,824 first week and lots of unsold copies
What the fuck happened?

>chad
>Katherine
Wrong. A true chad would choose either the true Catherine ending or the true freedom ending.

>city dwelling bug-chaser

That's not what the Japanese says.

I cheated on my girlfriend the year it was released and I couldn't bring myself to play it.

I would've chosen Katherine. In real life, too, if I could have. I don't think I can play it now either

Full body was shit, it deserved to flop

Was P3P Vincent even canon

It's not, but it's what his eyes say.

Attached: you know what to do.gif (1100x500, 248K)

These buzzwords do not mean what you think they do.

I need not women.

Just the smirk.

Attached: flynn smirk.png (1000x1000, 620K)

>half of the face covered

allow me to improve your post

Attached: 151050887619766185.jpg (700x1244, 393K)

K all the way because she is my type.

>I need not women.
rin got you covered

Gay option killed it. Queers are vocal as fuck as well, Catherine threads will be plagued by faggot shit from now on. Sasuga Atlus.

Not smug enough.

Can he even get press turns?

Attached: smirk.jpg (260x273, 61K)

>t.pcfag who bought it 5 bucks

And this is why epic is stealing your games steamfaggot.

>Yea Forums will defend this

Attached: 1550838470826.jpg (760x1394, 257K)

>Can he even get press turns?
no but he can mating press your butt

me!

I never drank any onions

I'm not a tranny

>>>reddit

>get your girlfriend pregnant
>cheat on her with a younger girl
>leave her for that girl

Fuck off Yea Forums you know you're too beta

Good

>Anyone choosing C over K
Found the losers who've never been able to have a happy fulfilling relationship lmao

Useless. I need teammates with lots of elemental spells for weakness abuse.

Attached: Laughs in Demon.jpg (597x550, 74K)

>Kucks and trannies teaming up together

>abuse.
yeah i think he's into that

You keep your best friends regardless of what happens. Whether or not they unshit themselves is their problem.

traps are shit

Always bothered me the game used the C rather than coming up with a more creative solution or a new name. Taints your experiment from the getgo

>me!
degenerate tranny

> ugly emo faggot
Were you proving me right?

there's no difference between sticc women, traps, trannys, femboys and twinks

if you're attracted to one of them, you're a closeted bisexual

Attached: what real men like.webm (500x608, 725K)

>True K
wait is that the one where you get NTR'd?

>some choices aren't easy
>give Catherine a much better body
>give her many different voices
>give her multiple good endings that suit the player, one being a strictly better version of Katherine's
>make Katherine even more of a bitch in the new version
GEE I WONDER WHO ATLUS WANTS US TO PICK?

but that's the game
K is accepting mundane reality
C is realizing it's a video game fantasy so you might as well indulge

She actually wants to be one

>game is called Catherine, not Katherine or Qatherine
>marriage ending, but with children
>Paul is alive and well
>Eric isn't a tranny
>pink tranny fuck off to space

canon ending

Attached: 842487_catherine-wallpaper.jpg (1920x1080, 157K)

>choosing to be closeted in this 2019 the year of our lord
>not understanding being bisexual > heterosexual in terms of both how much fun and pleasure you can get, and how often / how easily

In the novel he stays with catherine and marries her

holy fuck I'd fuck you

Attached: binoculars.gif (120x78, 37K)

>my sexual preference is superior
>which is why i aggressively shitpost about it in unrelated threads
yeah sure buddy, whatever helps you sleep at night

Attached: 1519321289360.jpg (387x452, 121K)

all of those are good except trannies
guess I'm a fag

Attached: oh well.png (800x820, 212K)

Just from personal taste in aesthetic, K.

For a being who has the ability to be perceived as someone's type C couldn't be further from my target.

This makes my nuts explode for Erica though.

Attached: EricHeels.png (1280x580, 478K)

So doesn't the piano thing imply that what K really wanted deep down was to cuck Vincent and be a famous slut? That knowledge would kinda make it hard to pick her.

>any time anything remotely to do with cute boys happens
>attention whores show up like f*males
>"am i cute uwu please look at me"
you niggers are the reason Yea Forums is absolute shit

Attached: PISSED.jpg (240x240, 17K)

... Kind of. In Rin's ending the piano is described to: "change people's prejudices, and have the power to bloom new possibilities."

Nah the piano changes their personality.

fuck bitches
I CHOOSE SPACE

Attached: stuando space jam.jpg (719x719, 91K)

Katherine, always.

I prefer the "older charm, mature" woman archetype. Cakes, MILF's, Cougars, whatever you want to call them. Plus, I like the way she dresses she's the childhood friend, I love that sappy shit.

Attached: katherine.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

reminder that Katherine doesn't actually cuck Vincent and everyone who says she does is just projecting

She does abandon Vincent for a bunch of richer, more successful suitors, literally leaving in a helicopter.

Ok well that's a bit better, though it still seems like people who like K really got the short end of the stick here. They could have had it change her and give her a new ending without it being a bad one. It's kinda hard to see any reason to pick her now.

fpbp

yeah but that sounds like the bad ending, which who cares then?

Katherine is the virgin choice. Catherine is for Chads.

Though I got the ending where Catherine dumps you and Vincent gets hit by a car.

I once played this game in front of my wife and I never felt so judged for decisions I made in a video game

Of course as a Kbro i would have preferred her to get another good ending, but such is life. With luck we might get some more scenes that show K's and Vincents relationship to show that yes they do indeed love each other and this is just a rough patch.

>Catherine
>22 year old succubus that doesn't know anything about responsibility and just wants to fuck
>healthier love interest
The fuck are you on about, if anything Katherine is the clear choice because she's a reasonable person and the right age for Vincent, isn't he like 35?

The problem, (at least fans of K have, I'm not too fussed) is that that ending is the only new ending K has, meaning she has 2 bad endings, while Catherine has an extra happy ending with Vincent.

I picked Katherine my first playthrough. Wanted to go for Catherine on a second one but since I suck shit at the puzzle game I gave up before like the 3rd big choice. Didn't get to see anything different from my blue playthrough.

>kfags could of got another ending
>money was put into making a tranny route instead
oof

It's because C is willing to change, while K isn't so much. Also C is shown giving him children.

>meaning she has 2 bad endings
only if you self-insert as Vincent

from Katherine's perspective the ending is good

To be fair, can you blame her? Assuming you made the decisions you did as Vince to get the ending, what else should she have done? I agree that they should have expanded her good ending though.

I'm mostly in agreement. I'd say it's more that C is willing to change with Vincent by her side, K is willing to change but at that point wants to get rid of Vincent.

Hey, it's actually refreshing to hear that point of view. I'm surprised it hasn't been brought up more. I will say though, the point of the story (whether you like/relate to him or not) is to determine Vincent's future. Trisha says this much in the prologue so with that in mind, I'd still argue it's a bad ending, but you're absolutely right, purely from K's perspective it's a good ending for her.
Eh, the piano video you send K to get this ending (before it's explicitly explained in Rin's ending) is rumoured to bring whoever hears it, a future full of happiness, I can imagine, a player going in blind trying to get K's new ending think of a cool happy ending for her and Vincent then the actual ending happens.

>someone starts promoting Rin
>turns out to be an attention-starved tranny
EVERY TIME

Attached: 1550290073319.png (494x388, 162K)

The trap

Space

Yeas please fuck me

Catherine's a demon so you can get smirks off of her

>attention starved tranny

Is there any other kind?

Fun fact: when asked at a con about who his favorite girl was, Troy Baker responded by making the letter C with his hand and putting it over his heart.

Attached: troy-baker-7.77.jpg (210x240, 20K)

You got that right. He has good taste.
youtu.be/wkJlM5GTusI?t=69

Attached: Catherine Student.png (343x919, 241K)

>dub
who cares

C ending is canon, kucks

Attached: CatherineWedding.png (438x613, 115K)

Reading the noncanon book. Lol Might as well be an endorsement of K

cucks is spelled with a C user :^)

Eric_

Who says its not canon? Kuck

There's nothing which really says the novel is or isn't canon.
It is interesting however, that the novel which came out about 8 years ago to coincide with the original game's release has an ending very similar to one of the new endings in the remake.

Attached: Bride Catherine.png (1920x1080, 2.64M)

C is all but canon in the games too. Why else does she get all the good new content by comparison?

true top tier opinion there. Don't let the shitters who somehow jerk off to awful looking round glasses magically staying in place on bitches get you down

>choosing a dry, niggereyed cripple
lmfao team c always wins baby

So fucking based

There's been so much controversy around everything else that I still haven't heard about whether or not the Japanese rereleased content has been censored yet. I don't even need hard proof or anything, but I haven't seen someone so much as say "I've played through and it's not censored", at best I hear people making the same pre-release arguments based off different readings of the same fucking Twitter posts.